Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
LIL ILL vs Ekelon the Final Battle

View Poll Results: Who you got taking this fucking slugfest?
Ekelon 28 50.00%
LiL Ill 28 50.00%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2014, 07:23 PM   #561
mckenna
Banned

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mckenna is a PY Poster

ahhhhh
mckenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 07:24 PM   #562
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenna View Post

ahhhhh
too bad ekelon didnt make 3 more fake accounts logic people logic.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:31 PM   #563
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
The poll isn't closed. People can still vote. I just said to LiL ILL that he's ahead. I didn't put a date on when the poll closes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #564
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
STILL NOT EKELON but yeah whatever il see ya around shoot yaself
okay EkeClown
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #565
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mckenna View Post

ahhhhh
even with his multiple accounts I still bodied his faggot ass!
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 01-20-2014, 08:13 PM   #566
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
okay EkeClown
Okay what ever im bored keep being a bitch
Old 01-20-2014, 08:15 PM   #567
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
The poll isn't closed. People can still vote. I just said to LiL ILL that he's ahead. I didn't put a date on when the poll closes.
so why isn't ekelon making more accounts to vote for himself some more? maybe he already knows he lost. @SpecialOh if you want to battle ekelon next how do you do you kill a ghost? Hope ekelon believes in reincarnation.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:17 PM   #568
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Okay what ever im bored keep being a bitch
You are bored cause you live wit your parents you have no job no girlfriend no money no car and you are fat and change the pitch on your voice to make yourself sound even fatter. and you have the nerve to call me a fat ass when I'm only 200LB what a fucking hypocrite kill yourself
Old 01-20-2014, 08:19 PM   #569
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

You know how I know all this? ^^^^^^^^^^ cause you spend all day and night on RMBVA 24/7/365 and never leave your computer for more than 2 minutes. @ekelon
Old 01-20-2014, 08:22 PM   #570
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
You are bored cause you live wit your parents you have no job no girlfriend no money no car and you are fat and change the pitch on your voice to make yourself sound even fatter. and you have the nerve to call me a fat ass when I'm only 200LB what a fucking hypocrite kill yourself
I dont know who you are thinking about but i live alone and yeah poor dont want a job right now fuck cars 200LB holy shit bro loose weight put the burgers down still not ekelon im the Og S.C

I still dont know why you think im ekelon but someday youll realise that you were wrong but what ever keep my name out yo mouth hoe ass .
Old 01-20-2014, 08:54 PM   #571
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
I dont know who you are thinking about but i live alone and yeah poor dont want a job right now fuck cars 200LB holy shit bro loose weight put the burgers down still not ekelon im the Og S.C

I still dont know why you think im ekelon but someday youll realise that you were wrong but what ever keep my name out yo mouth hoe ass .
you are beyond pathetic <<< that a new word has to be invented to describe you
Old 01-20-2014, 08:55 PM   #572
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
you are beyond pathetic <<< that a new word has to be invented to describe you
Go talk to Ekelon not me okay this thread should have died long ago.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:09 PM   #573
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Go talk to Ekelon not me okay this thread should have died long ago.
you know what rhymes with you troll the poles to get more of votes? you need two black eyes and a broken nose.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #574
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
you know what rhymes with you troll the poles to get more of votes? you need two black eyes and a broken nose.
Fatty you couldnt even beat your girl internet thug violence im shook fuck outta here I aint scared of you not here not irl KILL YOSELF FOOL Still not Ekelon

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 01-20-2014 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Fucked up firts time
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:19 PM   #575
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
wait what?
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:53 PM   #576
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@SpecialOh are you still gunna battle @ekelon or are you calling it off. @SonnyDaze how about you are you gunna battle the hungry troll? How about you @LOwLIFE are you gunna battle the troll? Or how about @ghettonetics you wanna battle ekelon? Does anybody wanna battle ekelon? if no body responds saying they want to then my work is done here.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #577
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@ekelon hey man where did @FOOLKILLER and @Aches go? you must of deleted those accounts and are now keeping your @Smokey Clovn only huh?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:18 PM   #578
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
@ekelon hey man where did @FOOLKILLER and @Aches go? you must of deleted those accounts and are now keeping your @Smokey Clovn only huh?
FOR FUCKS SAKE IM NOT EKELON STOP LYING and or STOP BEING FUCKED IN THE HEAD LIKE THERE IS SOME CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU DIP SHIT hahaa Mo weed so could you keep my name out ya mouth FOOL. coo?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:23 PM   #579
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
FOR FUCKS SAKE IM NOT EKELON STOP LYING and or STOP BEING FUCKED IN THE HEAD LIKE THERE IS SOME CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU DIP SHIT hahaa Mo weed so could you keep my name out ya mouth FOOL. coo?
turns out SpecialOh doesn't want to battle you @ekelon... Infact no one wants to battle you at all after your faggot trolling. Yup my work here is done. I bet you even boost on Call of Duty to get your scores up too huh?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:25 PM   #580
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
turns out SpecialOh doesn't want to battle you @ekelon... Infact no one wants to battle you at all after your faggot trolling. Yup my work here is done. I bet you even boost on Call of Duty to get your scores up too huh?
Brain damage but hey yeah keep being mentally retarted some funny shit here. KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH FOOL. COO?

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 01-20-2014 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Fucked UP
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:27 PM   #581
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Smokey-Clovn

1.) ekelon trolling - wasted his time
2.) everyone shit on him - task completed
3.) no one else wanting to battle him afterwords - mission accomplished
4.) Bodying ekelon's whole entire existence - PRICELESS

There's some things trolling can't earn... For everyone else there's LIL ILL
Old 01-20-2014, 10:31 PM   #582
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Brain damage but hey yeah keep being mentally retarted some funny shit here. KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH FOOL. COO?
which name? you have like 8 of them
Old 01-20-2014, 10:31 PM   #583
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
@Smokey-Clovn

Sad man KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH FOOL. COO?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:32 PM   #584
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Old 01-20-2014, 10:33 PM   #585
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
which name? you have like 8 of them
I have only 1 and thats Smokey dont know how many ekelon has. KEEP MY NAME OUT YA MOUTH FOOL. COO?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:35 PM   #586
fake blanc

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
fake blanc is a PY Poster
Good work Chadillac and Eriko !
fake blanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:36 PM   #587
fake blanc

roddy - u exposed the fuk out of smokely clowwn
Old 01-20-2014, 10:36 PM   #588
fake blanc

lil ill- what can i say.
i respect your posts bro
Old 01-20-2014, 10:37 PM   #589
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake blanc View Post
lil ill- what can i say.
i respect your posts bro
thanks man it's been a pleasure working with you all and doing the body bag of the year.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:39 PM   #590
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

xD
Old 01-20-2014, 10:45 PM   #591
fake blanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun So Big View Post
remember when you said you were from the bronx even though you have an alabama accent? lol
lol, wtf
Old 01-20-2014, 11:27 PM   #592
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
This dude is 100% fucking full retard.

Even though Seanzo already debunked his stupid childish accusations he keeps on.

Look at you...emotional.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:30 PM   #593
fake blanc

he didnt debunk shit

not saying you are or aren't - but IP changing is common
Old 01-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #594
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
damn ekelon is going hard with all these fake characters with their own unique personalities and shit
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #595
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
except theyre all big babies
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:35 PM   #596
fake blanc

yea, he's putting the sybil back in multi-sybilil
Old 01-20-2014, 11:37 PM   #597
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Okay the guy might have clones here im not doesent seem to be popular opinion but yeah just for CLARITY im not ekelon. coo?
Old 01-20-2014, 11:38 PM   #598
fake blanc

damn, phil bodied ekelon so bad even his alter accounts are distancing themselves from him
Old 01-20-2014, 11:46 PM   #599
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by fake blanc View Post
damn, phil bodied ekelon so bad even his alter accounts are distancing themselves from him
I love how you guys try so hard to force an image...

Shit's pathetic honestly...

The sole reason why people hardly do these stupid audio battles anymore...

You mad?
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:49 PM   #600
fake blanc

huh ???

Tags
atv, body bag of the year, both these gaylords is wack, chad all day, chad>>>, ekelon trolls forever, ekelon's death, ekelon: bro forgive me!, ekelon: im coming bro, hoodclassic, i thought willy left, lil ill classic, lil ill cries in tags, lil ill eats dicks, lil ill is overrated-real talk, stole eminem style, voice changer, why is willy back, willy ducking illipsis, willy eats used condoms off the street, willy fingerbangs random poodles, willy is a handicapped hermaphrodite, willy ran outa hooker money, willy sexually abuses corndogs, your 69 is like an 88