Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Aye Verb talks about Mike Brown & Ferguson situation


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2014, 03:18 AM   #281
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki
 
@VapeHop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,190
Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharronBeatArsonal View Post
1. Hey I'm just going off of news reports from multiple sources on the topic, for example:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20...n-says-source/

Now I know what you're going to say about the Fox news source, and to be fair, there are some reports that I've recently seen that contradict *some* of the injuries involved (like the severity of the damage to the cops eye), there's no major news station refuting the theory that Brown attacked the cop from what I've seen.
thats not a witness. that is a friend of the shooter who called a radioshow 5 days later lol
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:18 AM   #282
Barzard
Registered User
 
Barzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 78
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Barzard is a PY Poster
Aye Verb is uneducated on the subject and is just ignorant.
Barzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:19 AM   #283
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
saying "OMG FOX NEWS LOL" like there's 0% chance of credibility is retarded and something 18 year olds who believe in 9/11 conspiracies would say

DA in the area confirmed his orbital was broken im pretty sure. horrendous injury and LOL @ people sympathizing with someone if they walked up and socked a cop sitting in his car
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:25 AM   #284
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki
 
@VapeHop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,190
Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
this is stupid and wrong on many levels
nope.

thanks for playing
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:30 AM   #285
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
lmao the people in this thread are so fucking stupid
Exactly. We don't need another.

Show yourself out.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:33 AM   #286
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKaiser View Post
Well of course you can't just blindly listen to and believe anything you hear, but you also shouldn't reference Fox fucking News to try and prove a point

I mean, if your argument is that people should formulate their own opinion then of course I agree, but if you're trying to build a case that the cop was injured, which is either largely being ignored or is already being refuted by other sources, and you reference Fox News in an effort to establish that argument, then it just becomes tough to take that argument seriously.
I guess when this goes to trial we will find out if and what the damages to the cop were. From what I can see details are being left out about the cops injuries for the very specific reason of the trial.

That being said, when you factor in the surveillance video of Brown at the cigar store prior to the shooting where Brown looked like he was about to attack that clerk, and couple it with unlisted sources saying that the cop received serious injuries, I think it's reasonable to assume Brown likely did attack the cop or at the very least, this theory shouldn't be ruled out.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:38 AM   #287
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Exactly. We don't need another.

Show yourself out.
Hitchslap you'd be bored without us.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:40 AM   #288
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,119
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharronBeatArsonal View Post
Hitchslap you'd be bored without us.
nah he would have a peace of mind of you idiots didnt exist
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:45 AM   #289
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
nah he would have a peace of mind of you idiots didnt exist
I know I used one Fox news source but man some of you guys are just as bad as the legit fox news viewers out there. You guys honestly believe that a cop just assassinates someone for walking in the middle of the street, a cop that had no prior incidents recorded of anything remotely like this. You believe this stuff without questioning it.

Don't you guys ever go through life and at some point have a deep thought pop up in your mind or anything?
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:45 AM   #290
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
Eric Garner = Medical examiner calls headlock "choke" thus warping the perspective of the general public.
first of all, a headlock can be a choke. second, that wasn't a headlock. third, that was a rear naked choke, which they are not permitted to do. i haven't read a single news piece on this either LOL @ media warping it, if you're not a moron you can tell thats a choke


Quote:
cops were called on him
wrong


Quote:
he resisted arrest, he was brought down fast and harmless for anyone not obese with asthma
lmao fast @ harmless. harmless being killed in the process of course. being choked and having multiple people sit on you is not harmless.

also LOL @ that logic, even if it were accurate, which it is not "as long as you aren't obese or have a very, very common medical condition, you'll be fine when police sit on your body and choke you!" oh okay, cool

if only we could expect people who are allowed to restrain you to take things like this into consideration when restraining you. like when a person is shouting out I CANT BREATHE, you maybe stop choking him or stop sitting on him, since you know, that makes it hard on a person to breathe. but nah, thats too much thinkin!

that's like saying "dude, cops practice completely safe and harmless gun control for anyone not black and not running away!"


Quote:
the fact that he never once identified himself as asthmatic
lmao yeah, what a dumbass, while he was having his lungs compressed and that oxygen/air cut off from his brain, he should've been like "wait im asthmatic" so the cops would be like, "my bad bro, as per section 433 dash 17, we can't put hundreds of pounds of pressure on an asthmatic person, only a normal guy." multiple times struggling to say, "i cant breathe, i cant breathe" isn't enough?


Quote:
or that the emt's who showed up while he was still alive misssed it puts the guilt completely on the medical side of things.
LOL the medical side, yeah its 100% their fault, not the cops using barred maneuvers to take someone down

the guy died from cops trying to play tough guy after watching UFC. he died from chest compression and being choked, you dipshit

maybe its just me, but even with someone resisting arrest by trying to stand their ground, a cop should have more tools in his arsenal than killing someone
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)

Last edited by irvsykeg; 08-22-2014 at 03:52 AM.
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:51 AM   #291
Gopher D'Gusto
Registered User
 
Gopher D'Gusto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: VA raised, DC livin
Posts: 4,466
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
To make this battle-related:

Talib Kweli vs Don Lemon. (spoiler alert: Kweli 3-0)

Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:55 AM   #292
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki
 
@VapeHop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 5,190
Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
irvjibberish really is simple.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:56 AM   #293
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,119
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharronBeatArsonal View Post
I know I used one Fox news source but man some of you guys are just as bad as the legit fox news viewers out there. You guys honestly believe that a cop just assassinates someone for walking in the middle of the street, a cop that had no prior incidents recorded of anything remotely like this. You believe this stuff without questioning it.

Don't you guys ever go through life and at some point have a deep thought pop up in your mind or anything?
FFS you my good sir are conducting yourself like an idiot
deep thoughts you dont know me if you knew youd shut up and never even say stupid shit like that ive spent my whole life just to think, risking my health and life nearly erry month just to be able to think and research the pitiful condition you idiots have left humans and this planet if you want to know more pm me and ill show you what I have studied for over 10 years

and questioning if you were familiar with my previous writing you know all I do is question shit im a guy whos convinced hes not real so thats that never question anything you are a brainwashed white american who has been able to live of other peoples suffering for hundreds of years so how about you question your surroundings and ya life oh and in the chance of you not being american most of this shit still applies

I never said he just wanted to kill the kid but I do believe that he shot him knowing he would not pay for it cause thats the message your society sends to white people, cops and the military specially

AKA WHITE IS ALRIGHT BUT IF ITS BLACK PUT IT BACK
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:09 AM   #294
VAallDAY
Registered User
 
VAallDAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: 122 SOUTH GUNS DREW HILL
Posts: 5,413
Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
anyone sayin the "police arent targeting us"


watch this ^ then do this

for being a ignorant piece of shit

its not necessarily a race thing either(altho that often has a lot to do with it)

its just the police thinkin they can do whatever the fuck they want to anyone and get away with it

@ekelon @CharronBeatArsonal @any of u other sheltered lil kids

Last edited by VAallDAY; 08-22-2014 at 04:17 AM.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:15 AM   #295
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
The choke hold was for like 5 seconds and then he says "I can't breathe" which means he actually can breathe....
so many people say this and it is not true at all LOL, jesus stop spreading this stupidity, you have no idea what you're talking about

1. you can talk with a blood choke applied and go unconscious
2. a RNC, which the cop applied, can be both a blood choke and an oxygen choke
3. even if you can muster out "i cant breathe" and are breathing a bit, you're still at a less than normal rate and your breathing is being obstructed. that's enough to cause you to freak and for some people, go into cardiac arrest

do me a favor, suck in some air, hold your breath for as long as you can and exhale. are you breathing when you exhale? no. that's the same motion as saying I CAN'T BREATHE! you don't need new oxygen to talk briefly you dildo

not to mention the horrendous logical fallacy that goes along with this flawed line of thinking. so what is someone to do when they're struggling to breathe? sit in silence and be choked to death so EMTs cna stand there like vultures
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:15 AM   #296
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
irvjibberish really is simple.
refute anything i said. like at all. you were wrong on about every count there, but obv you have 0 response
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:27 AM   #297
CBA
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,273
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
FFS you my good sir are conducting yourself like an idiot
deep thoughts you dont know me if you knew youd shut up and never even say stupid shit like that ive spent my whole life just to think, risking my health and life nearly erry month just to be able to think and research the pitiful condition you idiots have left humans and this planet if you want to know more pm me and ill show you what I have studied for over 10 years

and questioning if you were familiar with my previous writing you know all I do is question shit im a guy whos convinced hes not real so thats that never question anything you are a brainwashed white american who has been able to live of other peoples suffering for hundreds of years so how about you question your surroundings and ya life oh and in the chance of you not being american most of this shit still applies

I never said he just wanted to kill the kid but I do believe that he shot him knowing he would not pay for it cause thats the message your society sends to white people, cops and the military specially

AKA WHITE IS ALRIGHT BUT IF ITS BLACK PUT IT BACK
Hey I did send you a pm lol. Anyways, these corny responses of "you are white" or something along those lines are just lame. Yes lol.... and although some may think that's a negative trait I don't really see how, or how it pertains to the subject matter.

It gets boring when you try to discuss an interesting subject and you get people that just are angry because you don't share their same viewpoint and thus give trollish responses, as opposed to actually putting a couple of minutes in and stating why they think you are incorrect. The weirdest part is these people think those responses are clever. Not everyone does that of course, Ass Napkin Ed is the man, that dude will actually engage in a debate.

And I totally agree that the police brutality thing does exist. I'm just saying in this case it seems to be something totally different then that.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:28 AM   #298
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
people on here are morons unlike me i am a gnetleman and a scholar
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:35 AM   #299
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,119
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharronBeatArsonal View Post
Hey I did send you a pm lol. Anyways, these corny responses of "you are white" or something along those lines are just lame. Yes lol.... and although some may think that's a negative trait I don't really see how, or how it pertains to the subject matter.

It gets boring when you try to discuss an interesting subject and you get people that just are angry because you don't share their same viewpoint and thus give trollish responses, as opposed to actually putting a couple of minutes in and stating why they think you are incorrect. The weirdest part is these people think those responses are clever. Not everyone does that of course, Ass Napkin Ed is the man, that dude will actually engage in a debate.

And I totally agree that the police brutality thing does exist. I'm just saying in this case it seems to be something totally different then that.
if youd go back you would see me debating with more than stupid responses but I dont want to waste anybodies time trying to argue with idiots that cant even see that being white and growing up in america has errything to do with it and @Ass Napkin Ed is the batman in this shit im just the side kick or so i have been told but obviously you arent going to understand what I mean no matter how I try so lets just end our little play date here I cant debate against a guy who does not hold the same information that my stupid head contains so good day to you peace and reaspect no beef ~Bacon
__________________

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 08-22-2014 at 04:40 AM.
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:42 AM   #300
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!
 
Beaux Jangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broad and Snyder
Posts: 8,704
Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
smokey cloun thinks crackheads are OGs because theyll kill someone for a hit and rapists are pimps because they can have sex whenever they want!!!
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:45 AM   #301
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,119
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeHamelsBojangles View Post
smokey cloun thinks crackheads are OGs because theyll kill someone for a hit and rapists are pimps because they can have sex whenever they want!!!
damn Jangles cathing bodies to make it clear crackhead are not OGs atleast not most of them but some maybe.... oh and I never said anything about rapist you for some reason keep saying shit about rapist and pedos for the record I wish death to erry Rapist and erry pedo
ps peace and respect no beef ~Bacon
__________________

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 08-22-2014 at 04:49 AM.
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:48 AM   #302
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!
 
Beaux Jangles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Broad and Snyder
Posts: 8,704
Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
only crackhead og i knew was g money




















































































i am my brother's keeper!!!
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:33 AM   #303
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
so many people say this and it is not true at all LOL, jesus stop spreading this stupidity, you have no idea what you're talking about

1. you can talk with a blood choke applied and go unconscious
2. a RNC, which the cop applied, can be both a blood choke and an oxygen choke
3. even if you can muster out "i cant breathe" and are breathing a bit, you're still at a less than normal rate and your breathing is being obstructed. that's enough to cause you to freak and for some people, go into cardiac arrest

do me a favor, suck in some air, hold your breath for as long as you can and exhale. are you breathing when you exhale? no. that's the same motion as saying I CAN'T BREATHE! you don't need new oxygen to talk briefly you dildo

not to mention the horrendous logical fallacy that goes along with this flawed line of thinking. so what is someone to do when they're struggling to breathe? sit in silence and be choked to death so EMTs cna stand there like vultures
You can tell in the video there is no choke on when he says "I can't breathe."
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:01 PM   #304
soul khan
VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 167
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
soul khan is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
You can tell in the video there is no choke on when he says "I can't breathe."
NYPD Patrol Guide P.G. 203-11 Use Of Force:

"A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, any pressure to the throat or windpipe, which may prevent or hinder breathing or reduce intake of air."

It encompasses restricted breathing, not just total deprivation of oxygen, because, as the medical examiner in this case ruled, it can lead to fatal outcomes, as we saw here.
soul khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #305
MrMumbles905
Repping East905
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3,388
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
He didn't deserve what he got...that sucks. But the cops weren't even that violent when arresting him. As I said pretty much every other adult male in America would have been fine if the same exact thing happened to him. Would you have died if that happened to you? Would you have even been injured? I know I wouldn't.
THe bottom line is that it shouldn't have happened to him and cops need to stop getting away with stepping over the line. If you never punish anyone nobody will stop
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 02:21 PM   #306
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul khan View Post
NYPD Patrol Guide P.G. 203-11 Use Of Force:

"A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, any pressure to the throat or windpipe, which may prevent or hinder breathing or reduce intake of air."

It encompasses restricted breathing, not just total deprivation of oxygen, because, as the medical examiner in this case ruled, it can lead to fatal outcomes, as we saw here.
He only says "I can't breathe" after the guy lets go of the choke.

The choke hold is released at 53 seconds and that is when he says "I can't breathe." The cop shouldn't have used the choke at all though because it was against regulation, but the choke isn't what killed him. It was the struggle and being held on his stomach as a super obese person with asthma.

bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 04:52 PM   #307
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
anyone sayin the "police arent targeting us"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmVTVRWf7yA

watch this ^ then do this

for being a ignorant piece of shit

its not necessarily a race thing either(altho that often has a lot to do with it)

its just the police thinkin they can do whatever the fuck they want to anyone and get away with it

@ekelon @CharronBeatArsonal @any of u other sheltered lil kids
And again, no one is targeting anyone...

There are just some cops out there that go too far. That doesn't mean the entire POLICE group, which you would like to believe, does these actions.

Truth is, most of the clips in the video ended up with the officer getting in trouble over what they did.

If a banker shoots someone at a bank, does that mean every banker is a murderer? If a car salesman blows a car up, does that mean every car salesman is an arsonist?

Exactly, no matter how hard you "extremists" try to force your false image onto the public eye, it'll never be taken seriously by the mass due to intelligent people like myself inhabiting the warped reality you perceive.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:13 PM   #308
VonKaiser
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 352
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
saying "OMG FOX NEWS LOL" like there's 0% chance of credibility is retarded and something 18 year olds who believe in 9/11 conspiracies would say

DA in the area confirmed his orbital was broken im pretty sure. horrendous injury and LOL @ people sympathizing with someone if they walked up and socked a cop sitting in his car
You're pretty sure? Ok then, case closed.

Let's completely disregard the fact that this story has been retracted by most news sources and that the generally accepted story now is that he wasn't injured, but since it was briefly mentioned yesterday, and a bunch of right wing extremist trash ran with it, and irvskykeg is"pretty sure", then we should accept it as a legitimate argument.

And yes, if you get your news from Fox News, then you're a fucking moron. You may as well reference People Magazine or the National Enquirer. That's not childish or some extremist opinion, it's fact. If you think that Fox News is an acceptable resource for information then you shouldn't be taken seriously.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:16 PM   #309
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
You can tell in the video there is no choke on when he says "I can't breathe."
what would that have to do with anything? choking someone so their breathing is restricted and then sitting on their body with multiple people is also restricting their breathing. have you ever been choked with a RNC or other similar choke? even if you get out of it, you're still very short of breath and panicking. after years of grappling off and on, that shit still happens to me and im not a random fat guy who is being beaten on by thugs, either.

also way go to go ignoring my other points
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:36 PM   #310
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
bobbylight ignoring that having your chest compressed by people sitting on you = hazardous to anyones health. yeah dude, id probably die, im 160 lbs
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #311
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
what would that have to do with anything? choking someone so their breathing is restricted and then sitting on their body with multiple people is also restricting their breathing. have you ever been choked with a RNC or other similar choke? even if you get out of it, you're still very short of breath and panicking. after years of grappling off and on, that shit still happens to me and im not a random fat guy who is being beaten on by thugs, either.

also way go to go ignoring my other points
Yes I have been choked with a RNC. The choke this guy put on him was with poor form and was an airway choke, not a blood choke, and it certainly didn't make the guy pass out. Shit, if it was a blood choke and the guy passed out he would almost certainly be alive today. From what I understand the airway choke did not cause damage to the air passage.

After getting out of a choke I usually see stars though I'm not really panicked...obviously getting choked by a bunch of cops and getting choked on the mats are two different situations. But what points did you really want me to address?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
so many people say this and it is not true at all LOL, jesus stop spreading this stupidity, you have no idea what you're talking about

1. you can talk with a blood choke applied and go unconscious
2. a RNC, which the cop applied, can be both a blood choke and an oxygen choke
3. even if you can muster out "i cant breathe" and are breathing a bit, you're still at a less than normal rate and your breathing is being obstructed. that's enough to cause you to freak and for some people, go into cardiac arrest

do me a favor, suck in some air, hold your breath for as long as you can and exhale. are you breathing when you exhale? no. that's the same motion as saying I CAN'T BREATHE! you don't need new oxygen to talk briefly you dildo

not to mention the horrendous logical fallacy that goes along with this flawed line of thinking. so what is someone to do when they're struggling to breathe? sit in silence and be choked to death so EMTs cna stand there like vultures
I have never tried to talk with a blood choke on, so I can't say you can or can't talk, but I would imagine that it certainly wouldn't be clear what you are saying...you might be able to grunt a bit but I don't think you could string a sentence together. But that wasn't happening here. This was not a proper blood choke...it was a shitty air choke/head lock to get the guy down.

If these cops had known that this guy had medical conditions and was about to die I am sure they would have stopped. I am sure there are tons of people in this situation that say things like "I can't breathe" so cops get off and they can continue trying to fight.

The situation was very unfortunate but he didn't die from the choke. I mean, come on, if you have trained that is quite clear.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #312
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
bobbylight ignoring that having your chest compressed by people sitting on you = hazardous to anyones health. yeah dude, id probably die, im 160 lbs
lol, no, you would be just fine, just like almost anyone else
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:00 PM   #313
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Dude, you are an idiot, straight up. You have no clue what you're talking about WRT chokes or pressure being put on a person. You're arguing "HE DIDN'T DIE SPECIFICALLY FROM BEING CHOKED TO DEATH BY THAT COP" which nobody is even suggesting, dipshit. He died from a combination of being choked and having his fucking body compressed BY COPS SITTING ON HIM. Are you unaware that someone can sit on you and STOP YOU FROM BREATHING ENOUGH?!

You're blatantly ignoring the fact that exhaling oxygen from the lungs is NOT breathing. You're blatantly ignoring the fact that when you talk, you're NOT breathing simultaneously. You're blatantly ignoring the fact that breathing at a sub-optimal rate can be hazardous and lead to other issues. You're just an idiot. Yeah, he should've alerted to the cops that he's the outlier in this world due to being fat and having asthma and that unlike normal humans, he can't breathe properly when people sit on him like a fucking circus elephant.

"On August 1, 2014, medical examiners concluded chokehold and chest compression as the primary causes of Garner's death."

What a fun world, where police can use illegal tactics on you, leading to your death, but it's your fault for not telling them you're susceptible to death after not being able to breathe freely. Or maybe cops can actually learn how to restrain people properly?
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)

Last edited by irvsykeg; 08-22-2014 at 08:02 PM.
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:04 PM   #314
irvsykeg
Registered User
 
irvsykeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,441
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
If these cops had known that this guy had medical conditions and was about to die I am sure they would have stopped. I am sure there are tons of people in this situation that say things like "I can't breathe" so cops get off and they can continue trying to fight.
Again, what do you think a person should do when they can't breathe? Sit in silence? Not struggle? LOL, that's such a bullshit stance on this and you have no clue what you're talking about.

Cops put you into a position where you're getting choked and can't breathe, but when your natural instinct to preserve your own life kicks in, you're resisting. When you lie still and struggle to shout, "I.. CAN'T BREATH", you're lying! LOL yeah, you should just sit there, not being able to breathe, and then maybe they'll randomly stop crushing your chest or illegally choking you. Fun life!
__________________
7 MULTI SYLLABLES FOR AN ONOMATOPOEIA AND NONE OF 'EM WAS FORCED. ADD ME ON DA FACEBOOK AND SEE ME POST RANDOM LINES FOR NO REASON!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:42 PM   #315
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
Again, what do you think a person should do when they can't breathe? Sit in silence? Not struggle? LOL, that's such a bullshit stance on this and you have no clue what you're talking about.

Cops put you into a position where you're getting choked and can't breathe, but when your natural instinct to preserve your own life kicks in, you're resisting. When you lie still and struggle to shout, "I.. CAN'T BREATH", you're lying! LOL yeah, you should just sit there, not being able to breathe, and then maybe they'll randomly stop crushing your chest or illegally choking you. Fun life!
I'm not saying he should have just sat there...the whole situation is fucked up. The cops guaranteed had no intention of killing that man. They didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. In my opinion this is similar to people dying from being tased. Most people can take a taser, some cannot. Some people can take being put on their stomach. If you look at the video the cops weren't even putting a ton of pressure on his back or upper body. I don't really fault the cops too much for this one. If they beat the dude to death with batons, I would say fuck them. But all they did was put a shitty choke on him, throw him on the ground, and restrain him. Unfortunately that was enough to kill him.

And you mention that cops killed him by sitting on him...watch the video again. The cops really aren't putting that much pressure on him. The cops KNEW they were being taped and likely were relatively careful about what they were doing. He died because he was forced on his stomach, and he was obese, and he ahd asthma, and he had an asthma attack.

Last edited by bobbylight; 08-22-2014 at 11:44 PM.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:47 PM   #316
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
And again, no one is targeting anyone...

There are just some cops out there that go too far. That doesn't mean the entire POLICE group, which you would like to believe, does these actions.

Truth is, most of the clips in the video ended up with the officer getting in trouble over what they did.





If a banker shoots someone at a bank, does that mean every banker is a murderer? If a car salesman blows a car up, does that mean every car salesman is an arsonist?

Exactly, no matter how hard you "extremists" try to force your false image onto the public eye, it'll never be taken seriously by the mass due to intelligent people like myself inhabiting the warped reality you perceive.
1. You're not intelligent.
2. Terrible analogies.
3. You've said 'force an image' maybe 30 times now. Learn how to express yourself more articulately.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 11:54 PM   #317
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,875
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
And again, no one is targeting anyone...
- again, the opposite results of every sociological research done on the issue
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:25 AM   #318
ekelon
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: FLABARFIN!
Posts: 4,170
Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
1. You're not intelligent.
2. Terrible analogies.
3. You've said 'force an image' maybe 30 times now. Learn how to express yourself more articulately.
Coming from you?

Hahahhaa.

Stay being obsessed though bitch boy.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:31 AM   #319
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,545
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
I kind of wish I had a picture of every poster and a brief bio. Like "this person is 22 years old, lives with his parents, barely graduated high school, and has not had a legit job."

It would make it a lot easier to judge people arguing.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:53 AM   #320
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,769
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Coming from you?

Hahahhaa.

Stay being obsessed though bitch boy.
Yes.

I'm sure your whole life you've had people smarting than you, talking down to you.

You're used to it by now, dummy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
People like Dizaster ruin battle rap...
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, americans are retards, ass napkin > square crackas, ass napkin beats saltines again, ass napkin ed - stupid as fuk, ban ekelon, ban hitchslap, bangbang, ekelon wants to fuck hitchslap, foreign fags telling me about usa, fuck america, hitchslap tries so hard to be important, hitchslap wants to fuck ekelon, im so glad im not from the us, negro nazi bright flower, now the alabaster booty tissue want tags, racist napkin ed, realemosh, truestory, wegotnukes, white dick in eds mouth - revenge, whites fear ed's posts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,552
Threads: 27,182
Posts: 733,701
Total Online: 2336

Newest Member: ykowel

Latest Threads
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 PM.