Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
PSA: The Fresh Coast is NOT the West Coast (brought to you by BJM)

Old 02-05-2015, 03:27 PM   #161
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrieke20 View Post
Lol, I simply thought it was a nickname for the West Coast…why is everyone so angry?!
C'mon Greg, what happened to u, man? Don't do that. U know damn well nobody's "angry" smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Yup, one person out the 38 that have posted in here was confused about the term.

Good work you guys. Crisis averted.
Nah, there's also manik, avocado, and probably hella other people who were too embarrassed to come in and admit it. Ain't no crisis, and u know this too. Just a PSA to help people out.

Just because someone doesn't back down from a stance they take on here, even after getting attacked by the community, it doesnt mean that they are angry. Just means that they're standing by what they said. On the contrary, it would seem that the people doing the attacking are the angry ones. Even if (read: especially if) it's veiled in passive aggressiveness and sarcasm.

Last edited by 6000GP; 02-05-2015 at 03:31 PM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:44 PM   #162
Supreme2

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Supreme2 is a PY Poster
I don't identify with the fresh coast. Bring more muthafuckas from the hood.
Supreme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:12 PM   #163
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
I wonder what Pariah has to say about all of this.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:36 PM   #164
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
C'mon Greg, what happened to u, man? Don't do that. U know damn well nobody's "angry" smh

Nah, there's also manik, avocado, and probably hella other people who were too embarrassed to come in and admit it. Ain't no crisis, and u know this too. Just a PSA to help people out.

Just because someone doesn't back down from a stance they take on here, even after getting attacked by the community, it doesnt mean that they are angry. Just means that they're standing by what they said. On the contrary, it would seem that the people doing the attacking are the angry ones. Even if (read: especially if) it's veiled in passive aggressiveness and sarcasm.
Here's a PSA to help you out 6000GiantPenis' (gotcha!)

How about this, instead of you know, constantly bashing one of the few battle movements out on the west coast online and complaining from a keyboard. Get out there and do something about it, as you say "represent your state".

If we are such clowns and cornballs, do your own thing. It obviously bothers you a lot to see what lush, me and others are doing out here. This isn't sarcastic at all, do your own thing man. It takes a lot of hard work but it's pretty fun and enjoyable plus you'd get to put people on that you think we unfairly don't represent.

just think instead of wearing out the Tilde key and typing like a 13 year old asian girl with BrAcEs, you could actually do something worthwhile instead of starting pointless arguments with yourself on a message board.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:48 PM   #165
gregrieke20
Media

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
gregrieke20 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKaiser View Post
I wonder what Pariah has to say about all of this.
First and foremost…LMFAOOO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
I'm not really angry, brohim. Just wanted to clarify things with my original post. Keep in mind, I'm not even the one who actually made this thread.

But obviously, my post wasn't intended for people who actually understand that the "Fresh Coast" is nothing more than a small collective of emcees. It was intended for the people who don't understand that fact, and there are probably more than you think. And if there aren't very many people who are confused about the subject, then that's fine with me too.
Quote:

I kind of meant everyone (or at least several people) in general seemed to be "angry" at each other about what seems to me to be such a trivial thing. I've only been to California a couple times and loved it, but I don't assume everyone out there acts like its a Tourettes without Regrets show. Just like I don't assume everyone in LA acts like its Boys in the Hood. I mean...I'm not retarded. There's different kinds of people in different places everywhere. I'm fairly certain the average person is aware of this.

If everyone automatically associated people/rappers from New York with being like Math Hoffa or T-Rex (or whomever) I genuinely wouldn't care. I wouldn't think they were very smart for making such blanket generalizations, but I certainly wouldn't care. Just seems like an odd topic to "take a stand" on.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:01 PM   #166
gregrieke20
Media

gregrieke20 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
Here's a PSA to help you out 6000GiantPenis' (gotcha!)

How about this, instead of you know, constantly bashing one of the few battle movements out on the west coast online and complaining from a keyboard. Get out there and do something about it, as you say "represent your state".

If we are such clowns and cornballs, do your own thing. It obviously bothers you a lot to see what lush, me and others are doing out here. This isn't sarcastic at all, do your own thing man. It takes a lot of hard work but it's pretty fun and enjoyable plus you'd get to put people on that you think we unfairly don't represent.
I think this is actually decent advice. I don't know whether it's realistic or not. But GP imo is (and always has been) one of the smartest/best posters on this and the previous site. If you have the connections GP (or know someone who does) you should try and make something happen. It's something you're obviously passionate about, and you're knowledgeable enough to do it well. Personally I'd love to see a few other/different types of leagues in the West (competition drives innovation).

Like Avocado said, there really is only one large movement in the west, and I think it'd be dope to see some of the different types of rappers and the guys who haven't really had a platform to showcase their talent.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:16 PM   #167
Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
It was in question by people who are on the outside looking in.

These kids in other countries and even kids who are in other parts of the U.S. might not have or know about many other lenses through which to view California hip hop culture other than battle rap, and viewed through this parochial lens, one might make some incorrect assumptions about the West.

That's why I made my original post.
that just ain't true tho

if battling is the only view of west coast hip hop is battling , then they're obv. fans that aren't into hip hop and only battling

West COast been had a street hip hop lane from N.W.A / ICE T to E-40 to The Game

and they have had one of the most popular lyrical / backpack scenes in the country if not the biggest with
Hieroglyphics , Freestyle Fellowship , Dialated Peoples , Zion I , Planet Asia AND ON AND ON

now they got the Teambackpack Cyphers ((Which get as much views as the Freshcoast battles))

so that shit don't make sense , unless all your looking for is battles , and of course FRESCHCOAST is what they would look at it as CAUSE WESTCOAST BATTLING IS THE FRESHCOAST ....PERIOD
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:32 PM   #168
Nick H.
on her mind, in her mouth

Mentioned: 471 Post(s)
Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
Send a message via AIM to Nick H.
6000GP used to send me messages on the regular on MySpace and Facebook asking me to release an obscure and super underground album I made in 2004. He attended multiple early GT FRESH COAST events. Once he felt like he was "excluded" or "didn't fit in", which is ludicrous in actuality because no one EVER tripped on him or made him or any other supporter feel unwelcome - he became increasingly embittered and on a campaign to throw salt.

Bald Jewish Man aka Ravenous510 aka Structure was an aspiring rapper who choked in a small GT Fresh Coast battle where the homie Mantix lit him up. The footage was removed when we were deleting wak shit and he came admittedly obsessed with the "personality cult" of fans I had developed in his eyes and spent countless hours, screen names, & allowed all of his lonely internal hoe like tendencies fuel his quest to digitally put "chinks in my armor" & spew countless hate like an embittered x girl.

Jus sayin ..

They hate us cuz they ain't us
Old 02-05-2015, 05:33 PM   #169
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Clarke KillingSouls is a PY Poster
Honestly, this FreshCoast shit is wack. CTFU

In fact, the whole West Coast. I dont recall one rapper I.like from over there, they got to sound like New York MC or good rapper (WITH LYRICISM) to get my attention.

Whoever started the FreshCoast obviously A) had no lives B) bunch of nerds C) West Coast obviously thought doing this was gonna make a big change in history (in their minds, probably, dumbasses) and swept the streets if everyone ran with it D) just want a fan club to start for rap just to boast about a fictional group that ain't there.

All and all, the West Coast culture is gay and lame as hell, that's why nobody respects the West after the faggot ass names y'all gave y'all selves.

Last edited by Clarke KillingSouls; 02-05-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Clarke KillingSouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:40 PM   #170
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
17 pages about this

Freshcoast = westcoast

even in Europe we know that.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:43 PM   #171
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

West Coast rappers over here dancing in.there videos like damn gorillas and monkeys.

I'll shoot one of you ******

You ******, understand me.
Old 02-05-2015, 05:54 PM   #172
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
@mdk - can you change this guys' ^ name to Clarke KillingThreads.
What a terrible poster.
He is ruining my RMBVA experience today.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:57 PM   #173
Nick H.

Nick H. is better than Grind Time AustraliaNick H. is better than Grind Time Australia
How do you feel about Blu, Fashawn, Murs, Earl Sweatshirt, The Coup, Hieroglyphics, Saafir, Cali Agents, Psycho Realm, King T, Tha Alkaholiks, The Pharcyde, Ras Kass, Freestyle Fellowship, Cypress Hill, Aston Matthews, etc. ???
Old 02-05-2015, 06:31 PM   #174
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
@mdk - can you change this guys' ^ name to Clarke KillingThreads.
What a terrible poster.
He is ruining my RMBVA experience today.
Similar to way West Coast did HipHop... they ruined what I love too.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:33 PM   #175
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick H. View Post
How do you feel about Blu, Fashawn, Murs, Earl Sweatshirt, The Coup, Hieroglyphics, Saafir, Cali Agents, Psycho Realm, King T, Tha Alkaholiks, The Pharcyde, Ras Kass, Freestyle Fellowship, Cypress Hill, Aston Matthews, etc. ???
All garbage. I thought you were recommending them to me at first.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:34 PM   #176
Crescent Swerve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke KillingSouls View Post
All garbage. I thought you were recommending them to me at first.
are you fucking retarded or do you just have horrible opinions and can't recognize dope lyricism & hip hop ???
Old 02-05-2015, 06:35 PM   #177
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
are you fucking retarded or do you just have horrible opinions and can't recognize dope lyricism & hip hop ???
#eastcoastlife
Old 02-05-2015, 06:37 PM   #178
Crescent Swerve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
17 pages about this

Freshcoast = westcoast

even in Europe we know that.
EXACTLY what i was sayin , and im from New Orleans so no bias towards east or west

------>

Quote:
that just ain't true tho

if battling is the only view of west coast hip hop is battling , then they're obv. fans that aren't into hip hop and only battling

West COast been had a street hip hop lane from N.W.A / ICE T to E-40 to The Game

and they have had one of the most popular lyrical / backpack scenes in the country if not the biggest with
Hieroglyphics , Freestyle Fellowship , Dialated Peoples , Zion I , Planet Asia AND ON AND ON

now they got the Teambackpack Cyphers ((Which get as much views as the Freshcoast battles))

so that shit don't make sense , unless all your looking for is battles , and of course FRESCHCOAST is what they would look at it as CAUSE WESTCOAST BATTLING IS THE FRESHCOAST ....PERIOD

i knew @6000GP was a salty chump but damn , lmao aahaahah

Quote:
6000GP used to send me messages on the regular on MySpace and Facebook asking me to release an obscure and super underground album I made in 2004. He attended multiple early GT FRESH COAST events. Once he felt like he was "excluded" or "didn't fit in", which is ludicrous in actuality because no one EVER tripped on him or made him or any other supporter feel unwelcome - he became increasingly embittered and on a campaign to throw salt.
i figured sometin must have happened cause he didnt used to be on this anti-freshcoast hate bandwagon starting mission

what a lame
Old 02-05-2015, 06:40 PM   #179
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

West Coast taking Ls again.

LOL...
Old 02-05-2015, 06:42 PM   #180
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
That kid is about 14 or 15 years old. Why are people even entertaining his terrible troll attempts.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:47 PM   #181
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
That kid is about 14 or 15 years old. Why are people even entertaining his terrible troll attempts.
PokeN 4 Fagz address me coward, you show the traits of a West Coast bitch.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:48 PM   #182
Crescent Swerve

Quote:
this fool got nearly 2,000 post in like 8 months , he need to get the fuck out moms basement

these new school hip hop fans are the worse , don't appreciate or support shit , hate on the roots and the golden era ((and say any MC is whack if they're not top 10 or one of there favorites))

and to this generation you cant even be a fan anymore , cause its "dickriding"

every other generation in hip hop (and all music) always has respected the roots except these millennial gen. little shits

WORST GENERATION IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY ,, STRAIGHT UP
Old 02-05-2015, 06:51 PM   #183
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
@AVOCADO, who's bashing who? I'm never on here harassing people, calling battlers/staff names, insulting them, etc... I think u might think I care about this more than I actually do. As far as I'm concerned the fresh coast battle rap world is a fantasy land where people take pride in being bigoted, irreverent, and insulting, and that's not something I'd want anything to do with irl. But thx for the advice. GL this weekend, I'll be watching.

Thx @gregrieke20, and maybe u might relate to this, but I'm really not interested in doing any of that. Like, not even a little bit.

@Nick H. I'm hella weak at u completely making some shit up like that. Either that, or u must have me confused with someone else. When I read that u thought I wanted to hear some obscure music u made in '04, I busted out laughing at work lol. I don't even like the type of rap u do. But anyway, I've never insulted u either in spite of my lack of respect for people who only drop n-bombs when they think no black people are around. But yeah, u got me fucked up lol.

Anyway, u guys need to just move on. The fresh coast IS just a battle rap clique.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:53 PM   #184
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
this fool got nearly 2,000 post in like 8 months , he need to get the fuck out moms basement

these new school hip hop fans are the worse , don't appreciate or support shit , hate on the roots and the golden era ((and say any MC is whack if they're not top 10 or one of there favorites))

and to this generation you cant even be a fan anymore , cause its "dickriding"

every other generation in hip hop (and all music) always has respected the roots except these millennial gen. little shits

WORST GENERATION IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY ,, STRAIGHT UP
How am I.new school? Let that 90s garbage die. I respect who started HipHop, not who copied it.

East Coast started it, West Coast copied it, Midwest harvest it then the South remodel it...

SMACK White said follow the innovators not the imitators... and KOTD is one hell of a imitation.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:56 PM   #185
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
EXACTLY what i was sayin , and im from New Orleans so no bias towards east or west

------>

i knew @6000GP was a salty chump but damn , lmao aahaahah

i figured sometin must have happened cause he didnt used to be on this anti-freshcoast hate bandwagon starting mission

what a lame
I'm not at all salty man, and I'm not trolling. I think it's kinda funny / crazy how personally people are taking this tbh. How is it trolling to say that the fresh coast is a battle rap crew, and not how people in the west coast identify?

At least the fresh coast has racists like u to support them tho. They seem to appeal to ur kind quite a bit.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:57 PM   #186
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
@Nick H. I've never insulted u either in spite of my lack of respect for people who only drop n-bombs when they think no black people are around.
Damn, 6000GP literally dug Uno's grave on that one. haha.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:01 PM   #187
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Practically the West Coast imitated their whole lives off the East.

East Coast started HipHop, here comes the lame ass West fucking it up...

East Coast decides to do battle rap since the.rap industry shut out East Coast rappers (the same music industry that got famous off the West)...

The West was.like "Oh New York did what? Okay, we can do better than them. Let's start our own lil league after them."

THAT IS NOT THE WAY OF A CULTURE, THAT IS THE WAY OF A BITER AND A BITCH.

Last edited by Clarke KillingSouls; 02-05-2015 at 07:12 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:05 PM   #188
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Battle rap bout to get famous off the West again.

What next? The East starts B Boy dancing again and the West copy that too?

That's some faggotry shit I don't like. The West Coast is annoying point blank.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:22 PM   #189
Nick H.

Our league existed first tho..
Old 02-05-2015, 07:30 PM   #190
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregrieke20 View Post
I think this is actually decent advice. I don't know whether it's realistic or not. But GP imo is (and always has been) one of the smartest/best posters on this and the previous site. If you have the connections GP (or know someone who does) you should try and make something happen. It's something you're obviously passionate about, and you're knowledgeable enough to do it well. Personally I'd love to see a few other/different types of leagues in the West (competition drives innovation).

Like Avocado said, there really is only one large movement in the west, and I think it'd be dope to see some of the different types of rappers and the guys who haven't really had a platform to showcase their talent.
Great post. Repped.

Also... 17 pages? Is that Lush's indirect way of telling us he's only seeing 10 posts a page? You gotta change that, bro. You're doing way too much clicking lol.

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 07:35 PM   #191
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
@AVOCADO, who's bashing who? I'm never on here harassing people, calling battlers/staff names, insulting them, etc... I think u might think I care about this more than I actually do. As far as I'm concerned the fresh coast battle rap world is a fantasy land where people take pride in being bigoted, irreverent, and insulting, and that's not something I'd want anything to do with irl. But thx for the advice. GL this weekend, I'll be watching.

Thx @gregrieke20, and maybe u might relate to this, but I'm really not interested in doing any of that. Like, not even a little bit.

@Nick H. I'm hella weak at u completely making some shit up like that. Either that, or u must have me confused with someone else. When I read that u thought I wanted to hear some obscure music u made in '04, I busted out laughing at work lol. I don't even like the type of rap u do. But anyway, I've never insulted u either in spite of my lack of respect for people who only drop n-bombs when they think no black people are around. But yeah, u got me fucked up lol.

Anyway, u guys need to just move on. The fresh coast IS just a battle rap clique.

idk man, you have made your anti avocado/fresh coast stance pretty clear over the past year or so. maybe if someone else made this thread it wouldnt be as contentious but i'm sure these guys are tired of seeing you consistently talk down on their hard work
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 07:41 PM   #192
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
idk man, you have made your anti avocado/fresh coast stance pretty clear over the past year or so. maybe if someone else made this thread it wouldnt be as contentious but i'm sure these guys are tired of seeing you consistently talk down on their hard work
That's ur imagination tbch

*edit

Just because I don't blindly cosign everything they do doesn't mean I'm anti-avocado / FC

Last edited by 6000GP; 02-05-2015 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:43 PM   #193
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
That's ur imagination tbch
what is my imagination?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #194
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
this thread is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb as is the content

they aint street dudes no becuz "street" dudes are murdering ppl, doing drugs, selling drugs, robing, raping

fuck street dudes lol i think most in battle rap know violence and shit is bad lol
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 07:47 PM   #195
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
Our league existed first tho..
Actually according to Troy Mitchell, SMACK DVDs been out since 2001... taking place after HipHop beefs/interviews from industry rappers.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:50 PM   #196
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
this thread is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dumb as is the content

they aint street dudes no becuz "street" dudes are murdering ppl, doing drugs, selling drugs, robing, raping

fuck street dudes lol i think most in battle rap know violence and shit is bad lol
West Coast is about the violent life. They about "that" life... you seen that cokehead Dizaster punch Math and FreshCoast backup singing asses jumped in.

Last edited by Clarke KillingSouls; 02-05-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:51 PM   #197
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Quote:

The ~fresh coast~ is just some corny clique that misrepresnts the whole region as being a bunch of clowns and jokers, and I really don't like it. They make California look bad. So happens that they marketed themselves well to a bunch of impressionable squares, and now their circle-jerk is pretty much impenetrable due to how gassed they got. They've made their place as a force in battle rap among the rest of the insult comedians, clowns, and non-rap fans around the world.
I wonder why anyone would think you have an agenda lmao.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:59 PM   #198
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

One question that plagues my mind, is how you let another man be rent free in your home, and watch him blow lines of coke like that's living the life.

Must be one sad monster. New York has Dizaster scared for life to step in this vicinity. Yet, when Cassidy had guns on him, where y'all about that life then, huh, nigga? I didn't think so.

One punch would left Dizaster whistling with bullet holes. Also, he cried after Math clowned on his.ass back in New York... TS took place in New York, not the West. Eminem made the right choice by filming TS in the East, fuck them niggas over there.
Old 02-05-2015, 08:00 PM   #199
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
That can't be the only thing "plaguing your mind" you fucking spazz.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 08:05 PM   #200
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
I wonder why anyone would think you have an agenda lmao.
Am I lying?

I'm entitled to my opinions just like everyone else

People say way worse shit all the time about Canadians, east coast rappers, DF rappers, etc., but I don't see u taking exception to that

Watch an episode of the dirtbag dan show and count how many times they hate on something / someone not from California. What's the difference?

Tags
6000gp still a pussy, 8230, eastcoastlife, lushsniffsjenkem, megadefpleadsforintervention, please ban clarke killingsouls, structure cries and farts, werideforgatpoppasandmathhoffa, westcoasttakels