Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
THE STREETS SPEAK. King Deezyninon's top 10 Battlers of 2015

Old 01-08-2016, 08:04 PM   #1
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
THE STREETS SPEAK. King Deezyninon's top 10 Battlers of 2015

1. Tay Roc (Battles with Surf, Calicoe, JJDD, Brizz)

this aint debatable tbh. whether you like his style or not, whether you think his style gets old, or whatever other reason you wanna make up.. 2015 was huge for tay roc. guy became URL's top guy in 2015. he improved his bars to match his delivery. how long can he sustain it? who knows, but he did it through 2015.

2. Shotgun Suge (Battles with Big T, T Top, Saga)

shotgun suge most improved no doubt. i thought he was gonna get bodied by big t and t top.. but he put on BOTY contender performances vs Big T and gave T Top or Saga no hope. he's ready for the top tiers

3. Danja Zone (Battles with B Magic, Daylyt, Danny, KG)

had a pretty breakthrough year. bodied daylyt, competitive with Magic, bodied danny and KG

4. Bigg K (Battles with Ill Will, Caustic, Math, and did well in his no name battles)

pretty standard year for Bigg K, he's consistent as hell. doesn't matter if he's battling a top tier or someone with 2 battles. all he's gotta do now is stay off twitter and quit bitching and he'll get a shot at some big names lmao

5. E Ness (Battles with Bill Collector, Sy Ari Da Kid, Hazey Williams.)

2015 was good for Ness mostly for his battle with Bill, but he put on performances vs a couple nobodies too that helped build his stock up after it being at an all time low post-DNA even though he 6-0'd DNA.. people are talking about him again because of the work he put in in 2015)

6. B Magic (Battles with Ty Law, Danja Zone, KG, Chef Trez )

were all CLASSIC performances by magic. fuck anyone that tries to be on some "ohh but he choked in his last one so he had a bad year!! magic's done!!" bullshit. a poor end to the year doesn't mean the work he put in earlier didn't count.

7. Pass (Battles with Clips, Ars, Chilla)

guy continues to rap his ass off and he was able to do it vs some pretty big names. not sure how much his stock went up this year but he had some good shit

8. Hollow Da Don (Battles with Clips, Pat Stay.)

He'd be higher if he either battled more or if the Pat Stay battle was a 3 rounder on a bigger platform. But 2015 didn't do much for him, despite the two classic performances from him. Then again, he's one of the GOATS so not much really can unless he gets crazy high profile battles.. doesn't take away from his rounds tho)

9. Chilla Jones (Battles with Math, Prep, Pass, Diz, Con)

chilla flies under the radar because he's pretty fuckin boring no matter how you cut it, but he still puts in work.

10. K-Shine (Battle with Verb, Slappage of Charron)

Mostly on here because he beat Verb after the hype, but also cuz he bitch spapped Charron. his 2 on 2s are gay as fuck even if people get hype for them

Honorable Mentions:

T Top, Brizz Rawstein, Illmaculate

DISCLAIMER:

this isnt a "most talented battler of 2015" year or anything like that. this is who put on however many good performances during 2015. rating those battles only, what it did for them, and where they got in 2015.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 01-08-2016 at 11:29 PM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:54 PM   #2
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hollow still #1, he only needed 1.3 battles this year to remind us all that nobody can fuck with him
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:02 PM   #3
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
yea, i mean hitman only had one battle and its kinda the same deal.. no ones even close to bringing his level of performance, but 2015 didnt do much for him the same way it didnt for hollow.

if we're talking "goats" or "the top 5 of all time" lists, then its different. this is pretty much whose stock is up cuz of 2015

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-08-2016, 09:02 PM   #4
RyMo
Contributor

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RyMo is not the worst person
Tony D should be in everyone's top 10's. Every year. Til the end of time.
RyMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:10 PM   #5
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
But Tay Roc is arguably 1-3 for 2015 (I still haven't seen the JJDD battle though, due to really bad fan reception for the battle), and Suge's still terrible (e.g.: his Tech 9 and Mrs. Black Dyamond battles).
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:35 PM   #6
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
But Tay Roc is arguably 1-3 for 2015 (I still haven't seen the JJDD battle though, due to really bad fan reception for the battle), and Suge's still terrible (e.g.: his Tech 9 and Mrs. Black Dyamond battles).
idk what to tell u if u think technical "wins and losses" matter in battle rap. they never have anywhere other than kotd, and even they did away with that system

if a battler puts on a good performance, it helps his stock. point blank period.
roc did good vs surf in a headline battle on a huge card,
did good vs cal in another headline battle on a huge card (even tho cal was on another level),

did good vs jjdd.. and the only bad fan reception was from "rmbva" fans that aren't actually fans of the shit tay roc does anyway.. shits at like 500k views in what.. 2 weeks? 4600 upvotes to 300 on youtube)..

and he did what he was supposed to vs brizz

guy has had a surge of popularity in 2015 bigger than any other battle rapper.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-08-2016, 10:36 PM   #7
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Interesting with E Ness, I gotta agree, the guy is actually a beast. It almost seems like he got the same treatment Rex got early on where people just hated on him because of his past reputation but the dude has been entertaining as hell.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:39 PM   #8
brodeezy

and again, that reasoning for saying suge still isnt good? what does that have to do at all with the performances he put on vs big T, T top, and Saga?

trying to detract from what a battler does over some bullshit league battles.. makes no sense.

the shit people spit doesn't just "disappear" because they had an arguable loss or because they took a battle against "mrs black diamond" and didnt spazz out. the only people that shit matters to are the people that are looking for reasons to discredit someone lmao. fact remains suge went the fuck in in the big t battle, the saga battle, and the t top battle and 2015 was huge for him

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 01-08-2016 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:43 PM   #9
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Interesting with E Ness, I gotta agree, the guy is actually a beast. It almost seems like he got the same treatment Rex got early on where people just hated on him because of his past reputation but the dude has been entertaining as hell.
yep, mix that in with that weird summer madness comeback and people wrote him off.

crazy that iron solomon is back on all their radars around here but e ness isn't - solomon had an equally terrible (maybe even worse) showing on SM than ness.. but now he's all the hype.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-08-2016, 11:40 PM   #10
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
idk what to tell u if u think technical "wins and losses" matter in battle rap. they never have anywhere other than kotd, and even they did away with that system

if a battler puts on a good performance, it helps his stock. point blank period.
roc did good vs surf in a headline battle on a huge card,
did good vs cal in another headline battle on a huge card (even tho cal was on another level),

did good vs jjdd.. and the only bad fan reception was from "rmbva" fans that aren't actually fans of the shit tay roc does anyway.. shits at like 500k views in what.. 2 weeks? 4600 upvotes to 300 on youtube)..

and he did what he was supposed to vs brizz

guy has had a surge of popularity in 2015 bigger than any other battle rapper.
Lowered standards are why Tay Roc is as popular as he is now. Fans and URL are disappointed that most of their top names have been underwhelming for years, so when someone always shows up with 3 rounds prepared and doesn't slip up, it seems like some crazy revelation. Guys like Chilla, Pass and Danja put in work all over the country (and sometimes in other countries), having consistently great performances against big and respectable names. You saying that Roc is the #1 Battler of 2015, when all he did was just battle in NY on URL all year long, is like if the Warriors were to win the NBA Finals but never played away from home.

Roc was mediocre as fuck against Surf, and Cal made Roc still look super mid-tier. Fans are going to get tired of Roc quickly, when they realize his pen can't keep up with over-saturation (like how fans are tired of seeing DNA & K-Shine do 2 on 2 battles). And if he battles anywhere outside of the East now (e.g.: If he were to battle Rum Nitty out West), he'd look just as bad as Surf did when he battled Verb in Chicago.

Tay Roc is the ultimate metaphor for the kind of mediocrity that fans are willing to settle for, with what's supposed to be the biggest platform for battle rap, and also for the weird holding pattern that URL's been in for the last year and change.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:54 PM   #11
brodeezy

Quote:
Fans and URL are disappointed that most of their top names have been underwhelming for years,
lmao the fuck is this

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-08-2016, 11:57 PM   #12
iamHBY

Quote:
lmao the fuck is this
In the same way fans have elevated Suge to popularity, because of how he pocket checks and gets in his opponent's faces (in an era where a significant amount of the newer URL battlers are mostly concerned with saying word association puzzles that have no sense of delivery and cadence), Roc has basically managed to fail upwards because of most of the top names delivering underwhelming performances.

Plus, Roc's probably cheap as fuck to book, and you don't have to pay for a plane ticket for him to go up to NY, so that combined with how Roc's one of the few battlers that always brings 3 prepared rounds is why URL keeps booking him.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:50 AM   #13
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
yea, i mean hitman only had one battle and its kinda the same deal.. no ones even close to bringing his level of performance, but 2015 didnt do much for him the same way it didnt for hollow.

if we're talking "goats" or "the top 5 of all time" lists, then its different. this is pretty much whose stock is up cuz of 2015
hitman had 2 battles last year

and gd list apart from t top shudda been there instead of k shine.as much as most agree the suge battle was a 2-1 win gor suge,that was a genuinely classic battle tbh.

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 12:55 AM   #14
brodeezy

Quote:
In the same way fans have elevated Suge to popularity, because of how he pocket checks and gets in his opponent's faces (in an era where a significant amount of the newer URL battlers are mostly concerned with saying word association puzzles that have no sense of delivery and cadence), Roc has basically managed to fail upwards because of most of the top names delivering underwhelming performances.

Plus, Roc's probably cheap as fuck to book, and you don't have to pay for a plane ticket for him to go up to NY, so that combined with how Roc's one of the few battlers that always brings 3 prepared rounds is why URL keeps booking him.
or maybe u needs to acknowledge that they simply got better.

denials a crazy thing man. the battlers acknolwedge tay roc got better, the majority of battle rap fans acknowledge that tay roc got better, time for u to realize that it happened lmao. im not even a tay roc fan really. before 2014 i thought he was 90% shit with the occasional moment of not being shitty

but opinions change when talent arrives. and tay roc arrived in 2015, and just because your scene in battle rap might not agree.. it happened. majority of people acknowledge it. u dont see me saying " PPL ONLY LIKE DAYLYT CUZ EVERYONE ELSE IN KOTD FELL OFF" but it's the same point. u cant just deny someone got better just cuz they dont suit ur style

u can say all this "Fans are going to get tired of Roc quickly, when they realize his pen can't keep up with over-saturation." shit, but in 2015.. that didnt happen. and since this thread is about battlers in 2015, u can shut the fuk up lmao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 01-09-2016 at 01:08 AM.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:05 AM   #15
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Lowered standards are why Tay Roc is as popular as he is now. Fans and URL are disappointed that most of their top names have been underwhelming for years, so when someone always shows up with 3 rounds prepared and doesn't slip up, it seems like some crazy revelation. Guys like Chilla, Pass and Danja put in work all over the country (and sometimes in other countries), having consistently great performances against big and respectable names. You saying that Roc is the #1 Battler of 2015, when all he did was just battle in NY on URL all year long, is like if the Warriors were to win the NBA Finals but never played away from home.

Roc was mediocre as fuck against Surf, and Cal made Roc still look super mid-tier. Fans are going to get tired of Roc quickly, when they realize his pen can't keep up with over-saturation (like how fans are tired of seeing DNA & K-Shine do 2 on 2 battles). And if he battles anywhere outside of the East now (e.g.: If he were to battle Rum Nitty out West), he'd look just as bad as Surf did when he battled Verb in Chicago.

Tay Roc is the ultimate metaphor for the kind of mediocrity that fans are willing to settle for, with what's supposed to be the biggest platform for battle rap, and also for the weird holding pattern that URL's been in for the last year and change.
There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to begin..

I'll just say this: Speak for yourself, don't speak for other people who are fans of something that you don't like
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 01:21 AM   #16
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
e ness on a top 10 list? take this rep, son.

other than having to add a few rappers who suit my interest, i agree with almost all of the list. wouldn't put tay roc anywhere near #1, though. i just don't see what's special about the dude, but that's probably just because i'm not a fan.

Last edited by peace; 01-09-2016 at 01:30 AM.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 02:14 AM   #17
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
Brodeezy dropping another classic on these nerdbirds!!!
Old 01-09-2016, 02:31 AM   #18
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpac187 View Post
Brodeezy dropping another classic on these nerdbirds!!!

facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-09-2016, 02:41 AM   #19
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
dope list.

i think daylyt over k shine for #10 tho off the madchild and iron battles alone
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 02:52 AM   #20
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
types not speaks

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 02:56 AM   #21
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Clips was a huge performance for Hollow I think ppl underestimating that just because Charlies being shitty now but it's w/e being in the top ten for essentially 1.5 battles is acceptable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 03:05 AM   #22
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
1. Tay Roc (Battles with Surf, Calicoe, JJDD, Brizz)

this aint debatable tbh. whether you like his style or not, whether you think his style gets old, or whatever other reason you wanna make up.. 2015 was huge for tay roc. guy became URL's top guy in 2015. he improved his bars to match his delivery. how long can he sustain it? who knows, but he did it through 2015.

2. Shotgun Suge (Battles with Big T, T Top, Saga)

shotgun suge most improved no doubt. i thought he was gonna get bodied by big t and t top.. but he put on BOTY contender performances vs Big T and gave T Top or Saga no hope. he's ready for the top tiers

3. Danja Zone (Battles with B Magic, Daylyt, Danny, KG)

had a pretty breakthrough year. bodied daylyt, competitive with Magic, bodied danny and KG

4. Bigg K (Battles with Ill Will, Caustic, Math, and did well in his no name battles)

pretty standard year for Bigg K, he's consistent as hell. doesn't matter if he's battling a top tier or someone with 2 battles. all he's gotta do now is stay off twitter and quit bitching and he'll get a shot at some big names lmao

5. E Ness (Battles with Bill Collector, Sy Ari Da Kid, Hazey Williams.)

2015 was good for Ness mostly for his battle with Bill, but he put on performances vs a couple nobodies too that helped build his stock up after it being at an all time low post-DNA even though he 6-0'd DNA.. people are talking about him again because of the work he put in in 2015)

6. B Magic (Battles with Ty Law, Danja Zone, KG, Chef Trez )

were all CLASSIC performances by magic. fuck anyone that tries to be on some "ohh but he choked in his last one so he had a bad year!! magic's done!!" bullshit. a poor end to the year doesn't mean the work he put in earlier didn't count.

7. Pass (Battles with Clips, Ars, Chilla)

guy continues to rap his ass off and he was able to do it vs some pretty big names. not sure how much his stock went up this year but he had some good shit

8. Hollow Da Don (Battles with Clips, Pat Stay.)

He'd be higher if he either battled more or if the Pat Stay battle was a 3 rounder on a bigger platform. But 2015 didn't do much for him, despite the two classic performances from him. Then again, he's one of the GOATS so not much really can unless he gets crazy high profile battles.. doesn't take away from his rounds tho)

9. Chilla Jones (Battles with Math, Prep, Pass, Diz, Con)

chilla flies under the radar because he's pretty fuckin boring no matter how you cut it, but he still puts in work.

10. K-Shine (Battle with Verb, Slappage of Charron)

Mostly on here because he beat Verb after the hype, but also cuz he bitch spapped Charron. his 2 on 2s are gay as fuck even if people get hype for them

Honorable Mentions:

T Top, Brizz Rawstein, Illmaculate

DISCLAIMER:

this isnt a "most talented battler of 2015" year or anything like that. this is who put on however many good performances during 2015. rating those battles only, what it did for them, and where they got in 2015.
Best list ive seen posted....Agree with 8 out of 10 of them. Deezy always on point

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 04:01 AM   #23
brodeezy

@Poison Pen u think i shoulda been on the panel? yeaa me too

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-09-2016, 07:29 AM   #24
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
nice list op i dont see anything i disagree with
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 07:58 AM   #25
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Solid list for the most part, but Magic?

The fact other people agree with that is absurd to me. When the battler himself said on multiple occasions he let himself and his fans down he does not belong on a top 10 list. It wasn't only in his last battle... Not only did he battle some nobodies this year but he lost to them...It was not a good year for Magic.
Old 01-09-2016, 10:34 AM   #26
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
this thread brought to you by exclusiv koolaid.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 10:40 AM   #27
steveelite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
steveelite has seen da-feet
I think brodeezy is a cunt and most of his spewage on here is trash, but this is a fairly accurate post. Tay killed it, and I agree with the Bigg K, B-Magic, Danja, and Pass rankings. Only thing I disagree with Illmac only being an honorable mention, but for a URL fanboy im impressed that he even mentioned Illmac. First time for everythingi suppose, great post brodeezy, you're still a cunt tho lol. And you ranked Suge way too high, one great battle and one ok battle.
steveelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 05:58 PM   #28
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Solid list for the most part, but Magic?

The fact other people agree with that is absurd to me. When the battler himself said on multiple occasions he let himself and his fans down he does not belong on a top 10 list. It wasn't only in his last battle... Not only did he battle some nobodies this year but he lost to them...It was not a good year for Magic.
ya i kinda explained my reasoning in another thread, so il explain it here:

Quote:
imo even if u make a case about magic being underwhelming compared to previous years, i still cant think of 10 guys that put on better showings throughout the year than magic did in his battles with trez, law, and danja. i can think of like 5-6.. but not 10. not many guys were consistently dope for 3+ battles.
even tho he had some poor showings, more specifically later in the year, he still put in work and gave some top tier performances.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 01-09-2016, 07:58 PM   #29
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveelite View Post
I think brodeezy is a cunt and most of his spewage on here is trash
lmfaoo this was so rude i like u
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 05:55 PM   #30
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Tay roc da gawd
Old 01-10-2016, 06:11 PM   #31
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:

^^^^all this

glad everyone ain't drinkin the koolaid...
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 10:23 PM   #32
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Tay Roc shot into my top 5 this past year. I've always been a fan but he was just another rapper for the most part, by the end of this past year he made me anticipate his battles
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 12:48 AM   #33
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuha View Post
^^^^all this

glad everyone ain't drinkin the koolaid...
no, not all that. people like u and him cannot possible represent the opinions of a different demographic. thats like me telling people like u that white picket fences are fuckin gay. thats just like... ur style man.

i bet u think "UR NOT STREET U CROSSED THE BORDER" angles are dope, too

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote: