Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Vinnie Paz on the Joe Rogan podcast

Old 10-04-2018, 06:43 PM   #41
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
I saw the Nugent episode. Where exactly did he come off as anti-rap to you? Rogan has always been open about being a hip-hop fan. The dude's done bits about it in his stand ups. Every post you make seems like you're reaching to make something a race issue. You're probably a blast to hang out with offline. All jokes aside, you're boring, and i wholeheartedly wish you nothing but the worst life has to offer. Swallow a bullet whenever you get a chance. Thanks in advance.
word bro, whites never even think about race. They dont even see it. Altruistic in all means. Ever find a native american to talk to about this?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:14 PM   #42
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
word bro, whites never even think about race. They dont even see it. Altruistic in all means. Ever find a native american to talk to about this?
Lol don't ever change.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 11:43 PM   #43
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
Lol don't ever change.

Bright Flower!
make Nabisco great again!
its the keebler. the shit that makes your soul burn slow

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-05-2018, 03:55 AM   #44
Ode To Street Hassle

Ode To Street Hassle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
can you point me in the direction of someone who speaks wiser than him?
not to just straightupbeadick, what does this mean? ha. he's college professor. literally any other college professor [nb ::this is classist as fuck but what isn't].
confrog::
Ode To Street Hassle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 07:01 PM   #45
griminey

griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode To Street Hassle View Post
not to just straightupbeadick, what does this mean? ha. he's college professor. literally any other college professor [nb ::this is classist as fuck but what isn't].
You on some dumb shit.

griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 08:39 PM   #46
Tecnik

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
Quote:
The piece of shit white folks do, and I'm certain you lump us all in together (they got a word for that). I do doubt that 99% of white folks don't think about race as often as you do though. You salty AF and I can't figure why. Is the systematic racism on the internet holding you back from achieving your dreams of being the new Willy? I assure you, no ones ever oppressed you. You're an internet troll and half a faggot, bro. I've seen you on YEARS making the same terrible jokes over and over. You are not the typical black man living the life you complain about on the internet. I would probably consider betting everything I own that you're more than likely a white dude trying to be funny on the internet. With that, my previous request still stands. Please, PLEASE, rent a gun and buy a bullet. YOU-ARE-BORING.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 03:19 AM   #47
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
no
Old 10-06-2018, 02:37 PM   #48
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
The piece of shit white folks do, and I'm certain you lump us all in together (they got a word for that). I do doubt that 99% of white folks don't think about race as often as you do though. You salty AF and I can't figure why. Is the systematic racism on the internet holding you back from achieving your dreams of being the new Willy? I assure you, no ones ever oppressed you. You're an internet troll and half a faggot, bro. I've seen you on YEARS making the same terrible jokes over and over. You are not the typical black man living the life you complain about on the internet. I would probably consider betting everything I own that you're more than likely a white dude trying to be funny on the internet. With that, my previous request still stands. Please, PLEASE, rent a gun and buy a bullet. YOU-ARE-BORING.
Fuckin A broham, I am totally not white dude

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-09-2018, 03:54 PM   #49
Tecnik

Quote:
Fuckin A broham, I am totally not white dude
You sure told me.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:49 PM   #50
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
You sure told me.
no shame has made it cool for you and your kind to like battle rap
so have a gay ol time

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-09-2018, 08:00 PM   #51
Tecnik

Thumbs down Womp womp wooooooomp

Quote:
no shame has made it cool for you and your kind to like battle rap
so have a gay ol time
No Shame? That tranny battler? I've never even seen a No Shame battle, though I suspect you could not make the same claim. Was that your real response though? lol. Having no shame (see what I did there) in admitting I'm what would be considered an old fuck at this point I will say that I was more than likely following battling before your parents started giving you permission to buy cd's with parental advisory stickers. Was on the old RM site since pretty close to the beginning (this can easily be substantiated by folks like EF), just didn't waste my late teens/20's away getting my post count up trying to rub elbows with the battlers that people like you drove away from the site. I'd tell you to quit while you're ahead, but at this point it's all bad bro. I think you may need to get right with the lord. Sheesh.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #52
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
No Shame? That tranny battler? I've never even seen a No Shame battle, though I suspect you could not make the same claim. Was that your real response though? lol. Having no shame (see what I did there) in admitting I'm what would be considered an old fuck at this point I will say that I was more than likely following battling before your parents started giving you permission to buy cd's with parental advisory stickers. Was on the old RM site since pretty close to the beginning (this can easily be substantiated by folks like EF), just didn't waste my late teens/20's away getting my post count up trying to rub elbows with the battlers that people like you drove away from the site. I'd tell you to quit while you're ahead, but at this point it's all bad bro. I think you may need to get right with the lord. Sheesh.
But I personally know Ty Law (was with him last weekend) and Drugz is from my neighborhood. Ballin!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-09-2018, 08:19 PM   #53
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

But Danja and all of us here look up to Tay Roc if that helps @Tecnik

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-09-2018, 11:37 PM   #54
Tecnik

Quote:
But Danja and all of us here look up to Tay Roc if that helps @Tecnik
I only know of the person you said that you all look up to. Don't really have time to check for mid-tier/floor-tier folks anymore. Keep fighting the good fight though bud.

Old 10-10-2018, 02:37 AM   #55
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Who? Peterson? He's just someone who's been able to capitalize on late capital white male aggrievement haphazardly with no real understanding of what he is criticizing, which is fine. Jah Bless. Dipshits have been looking for easy answers by wordy people for eons. That a canadian who only eats meat and can't sleep for 25 days if he drinks apple cider is what the streets find hot, who am i to say sitting here in my house in the hills.
The real question is who joins this forum in September 2018? lol this forum has been dead for years.
bobbylight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 03:51 AM   #56
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
The real question is who joins this forum in September 2018? lol this forum has been dead for years.
im sure the racial nonsense and politicization (^^^check this thread) is part of the reason it died.... anything that gets politicized gets worse ie. espn

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:14 AM   #57
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
im sure the racial nonsense and politicization (^^^check this thread) is part of the reason it died.... anything that gets politicized gets worse ie. espn
Lite Shower!
Make Nabisco Great Again

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 10-12-2018, 03:56 PM   #58
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Ayo, we caught one!
My bad D. We caught one, though!
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote