Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
RIP DF + KOTD. Hollow Da Don vs Pat Stay @ Battle Of The Brave, LONDON

Old 09-08-2015, 04:21 AM   #1
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia

http://battlerap.com/news/2015/09/17...e-of-the-brave

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/battle...ts-18463912058
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 04:24 AM   #2
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
also on the card:

Arsonal vs JC

Math Hoffa vs .....
Old 09-08-2015, 04:25 AM   #3
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
fuck these off brand leagues!!!!

this feels more like RIP the culcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 04:26 AM   #4
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

battle rap investors/cultcha vultcha's ftwwwwwwwww
Old 09-08-2015, 04:27 AM   #5
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

LIVE PPV?

http://battleofthebrave.cleeng.com/b.../E289658225_GB
Old 09-08-2015, 04:28 AM   #6
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE

Ima just wait for a kind soul to bootleg it/just put it on youtube- these fly-by-nighters probably dont even have a youtube channel!

all I see on the interwebs is that battle of the brave is for dancer folk! not certified verbal gorillas!

Sent from my iPhone using yo bitch wifi SUCKA

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Quote:
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 09-08-2015, 04:52 AM   #7
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exenexex View Post
battle rap investors/cultcha vultcha's ftwwwwwwwww
This usually never works out in the investors favor though. They're more like bizzaro vultures that get scavenged upon. Either that or they just stiff everyone and disappear.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 05:11 AM   #8
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

based on whats already on the card + more to cum $25 is well worth a stiff for a live PPV

all the way yh
Old 09-08-2015, 05:14 AM   #9
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah. This SHOULD be on KOTD...doubt this league will last long. The paper for hollow vs pat + ars + all american is way to >>>>> for anything but a couple turns
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 05:21 AM   #10
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
based on whats already on the card + more to cum $25 is well worth a stiff for a live PPV

all the way yh

edit : 25

they want my hard earned pounds!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2015, 05:23 AM   #11
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
They pay all this money for battlers and can't make a decent website. This stuff's embarrassing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 05:38 AM   #12
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah, this will be another Total Slaughter. I can foresee the whole thing not living up to its hype. Very much doubt it will damage either KOTD or DF.

The very best we can hope for is that this is another UW and they get a couple of classics out before their company bankrupts itself.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 05:46 AM   #13
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I hope Pat's not too busy having sex to find some time to write for Hollow.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 05:48 AM   #14
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Oh my this is gonna flop huge. They don't have the grass roots fanbase like KOTD/DF/URL. Not a lot of people are gonna "support" and this is gonna get bootlegged hard.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:01 AM   #15
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post

The very best we can hope for is that this is another UW and they get a couple of classics out before their company bankrupts itself.
you cant compare UW to an event funded by investors
they established themselves before High Stakes after HS is when problems arose due to lawsuits for the Ultimate Warrior name & youtube bootlegs which are by far the worst I've ever seen
Old 09-08-2015, 06:07 AM   #16
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this should be thrown into the wasted battles? thread

i hate when off brand leagues book big battles
Old 09-08-2015, 06:11 AM   #17
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Foolish Pat Stay.. Why would you battle Hollow after the Charron and Hollohan incident where he can brand Loyalty over Money even more with your situation.. I mean they could've settled their differences but Hollow has a huge leverage here. But I mean Pat and Hollow is going to be fucking incredible so I'll shut the fuck up and be happy
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:12 AM   #18
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
Foolish Pat Stay.. Why would you battle Hollow after the Charron and Hollohan incident where he can brand Loyalty over Money even more with your situation.. I mean they could've settled their differences but Hollow has a huge leverage here. But I mean Pat and Hollow is going to be fucking incredible so I'll shut the fuck up and be happy
What do you mean though
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:17 AM   #19
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:

all the way yh
I'd rather fork over 10 bucks to OTBVA for bootlegs.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:17 AM   #20
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
I really hate when these bum ass leagues come out of the woodwork to overpay battlers.

Rex vs Hitman needs to happen in a serious league. I'm still sore over that one.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:22 AM   #21
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
I really hate when these bum ass leagues come out of the woodwork to overpay battlers.

Rex vs Hitman needs to happen in a serious league. I'm still sore over that one.
Rex bodied hitman. No do overs
Old 09-08-2015, 06:23 AM   #22
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Scam leagues that put on big cards and disappear before paying anybody their money >>>
Old 09-08-2015, 06:31 AM   #23
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
Rex bodied hitman. No do overs
I'll never count that battle.
Old 09-08-2015, 06:34 AM   #24
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
i agree with everybody that it sucks when this new leauges try and do this.
Will still fly over to london for this tho.
A chance to see pat vs hollow live, can't miss that
ToddMargaret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:37 AM   #25
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Warning: The setup for this event is not yet fully completed by Battle Of The Brave. It may impact the quality of your experience during the show. You can still proceed with your pre-booking.

all i got from that is "you should probably most definitely bootleg it bruv."
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:47 AM   #26
The Saurus
VIP

Mentioned: 463 Post(s)
The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
RIP "Battle of the Bruvs"
The Saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:53 AM   #27
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
just worried about the crowd .... UK HEADS what would an event like this at Ministry of Sound be like crowd wise ????

isn't that like the biggest rave club in London ??
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:58 AM   #28
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
fuck i been telling the leagues to hurry and book it..........i wasn't talking to these fucks.

#1 - i HOPE the video/audio is on point. im used to watching ppl who know what the fuck they are doing

#2 - number 1 is IRRELEVANT because this battle is not going to happen

how the fuck is hollow gonna get to London? comeone bruvs. this aint going down mark my words.
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:59 AM   #29
Crescent Swerve

They need a big British draw ,, Who could Lunar C face .. gotta get Shotty
would they throw an all north American card in London & battle of the brave , wtf ?
Old 09-08-2015, 07:00 AM   #30
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
hes wanted to battle in KOTD since 2012 but couldnt cuz he went to jail

....and then he went to jail again
Old 09-08-2015, 07:00 AM   #31
Crescent Swerve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
down mark my words.
it's easier to get to London as a felon than Canada tho .. can he get some sort of work visa ?? felon musicians travel to London all the time
Old 09-08-2015, 07:02 AM   #32
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
it's easier to get to London as a felon than Canada tho .. can he get some sort of work visa ?? felon musicians travel to London all the time
no league to date has been able to get their paperwork 100% straight but i imagine ur right if they got the right stuff

im still predicting doesn't happen.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:02 AM   #33
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Quote:
just worried about the crowd .... UK HEADS what would an event like this at Ministry of Sound be like crowd wise ????

Don't flop have had some of their best events there.
Checkpoint 2 being the last one
ToddMargaret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 07:08 AM   #34
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

DF's held events at the Ministry of Sound and the crowd was actually one of their better ones (Minus occasional dickriding)

Shout-out ToddMargaret, lol
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 07:10 AM   #35
averagejoe

@AVOCADO ill give u 20 bucks if u go over there and help

if this match gets ruined cuz of production ill be sending angry letterS
and u can fucking bet their addressed to whom it may concern
Old 09-08-2015, 07:11 AM   #36
medium sean

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
medium sean is better than Grind Time Australiamedium sean is better than Grind Time Australia
Battle of the brave afd
medium sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 07:18 AM   #37
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
bitches of the battleleagues
Prelec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 07:22 AM   #38
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
RIP "Battle of the Bruvs"

goat ^^^

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-08-2015, 07:23 AM   #39
Askari

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Askari is not the worst person
Quote:

DF damn near sold it out with the Lunar battle back in June, but that's DF: established fan base and their biggest draw. Without a Shotty or a Lunar on the card this could be an embarrassment live. Sadly, I doubt either will be there. Pretty sure both have contracts with DF for 3(?) more battles each - we all know how Eurgh likes to handle his business, so I highly doubt he'd let that fly.
Askari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 07:24 AM   #40
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Might have to go see this, despite the inevitable feeling it's gonna be lacklustre

Always wanted to watch an event flop horribly, in the flesh

Last edited by Shadowposter; 09-08-2015 at 07:37 AM.
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8207, cuck life, cuckbva