Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
so Kevin Hart has a new Youtube Channel

Old 10-29-2016, 02:12 AM   #1
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
so Kevin Hart has a new Youtube Channel

few months old but now hes doing daily vloggin. not a fan. i know this because hes been featured recently on many high profile youtube channels promoting it.

here some of the content...hmmm imagine? any1 reach out lol

averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 02:13 AM   #2
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
You are stupidly obsessed with YouTube

Stop. YouTube "rap battles" will not an cannot promote battle rap.
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 03:21 AM   #3
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
"Kevin Heart" haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 12:43 PM   #4
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
You are stupidly obsessed with YouTube

Stop. YouTube "rap battles" will not an cannot promote battle rap.

obsessed with youtube? every battle u watch is on utube punk

and yea ur right. a guy who sells out stadiums of 50 thousand people no way can promote battle rap..but i just made a joke comment..

dont be mad at me that Nick Jonas became one of the most viewed battlers in just 3 days

Last edited by averagejoe; 10-29-2016 at 01:02 PM.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:19 PM   #5
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
obsessed with youtube? every battle u watch is on utube punk

and yea ur right. a guy who sells out stadiums of 50 thousand people no way can promote battle rap..but i just made a joke comment..

dont be mad at me that Nick Jonas became one of the most viewed battlers in just 3 days
siding with @SuckaFreeCashier heavy. someone has to check you

for someone who thoroughly enjoys parading his knowledge in marketing you sure do have fuck-all of a clue what is going to help this culture clingin to whatever.

people watching this are not watching this for rap battles; they're watching for Kevin Hart and once they're done, they do not feel compelled to continue watching battles. this culture is fucking niche, you cannot market it to new audiences because it is niche and those who are ever going to give a shit about it will find it on their own. him selling 50k tickets and stadiums doesn't mean shit, "rap battle" is a formality in the title and doesn't match up with what "rap battle" means in the sense of how we view it.

you're jaded, and i can get that, but step back and realize what you're looking at

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 05:51 PM   #6
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
this culture is fucking niche, you cannot market it to new audiences because it is niche and those who are ever going to give a shit about it will find it on their own.
Facts! Kevin Hart making joke raps about Nick Jonas doesn't really bring any light to the "battle culture"

I see what special is trying to say but if you think the majority of people who find these battles entertaining would really find rum nitty vs ill will just as entertaining or even understand it youre crazy

There is a backstory in battle rap that if you aren't familiar with it really cuts the amount of content you understand in half on top of the way bars are structured probably cuts that in half again

So the average person trying to watch a tay roc round probably only understands about 25% of it and on top of that he actually has to think that, that small portion is dope enough to keep wanting to watch it
Quote:

Old 10-29-2016, 09:19 PM   #7
averagejoe

I'm not saying he's bringing anything to the culture? How u guys making such long fake arguments against me

I said "has any1 called him" u know picturing a stadium filled out for a battle event...clearly a joke
Old 10-29-2016, 09:20 PM   #8
averagejoe

Never said he could help battle rap yall weird and just wanna argue about stuff

I'm just sayin if nocoast had a Kevin hart they could sell more at the door than any1 ever but obv not a good idea for countless reasons
Old 10-29-2016, 09:37 PM   #9
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Never said he could help battle rap yall weird and just wanna argue about stuff

I'm just sayin if nocoast had a Kevin hart they could sell more at the door than any1 ever but obv not a good idea for countless reasons
I don't think the arguments directed too much at you we just don't like when all the fuckery comes in the culture and you have these ppl who don't care about battle rap at all either make a mockery of it or try to ride the wave

The culture is real defensive lol I get pissed when I see fredro vs keith murray bullshit and stuff like that all the time
Quote:

Old 10-30-2016, 01:26 PM   #10
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
lol people turnin up on special

I don't even understand the point of the thread but I always check out those chocolate dropper videos , sometimes they are funny
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote