KOTD - Joey Gambello vs Brixx Belvy | #TW2

View Poll Results: Who won?
Joey Gambello 0 0%
Brixx Belvy 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2018, 03:17 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
KOTD - Joey Gambello vs Brixx Belvy | #TW2

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:01 PM   #2
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
this joey dude is everything i hate in battles now combined into one guy

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:14 PM   #3
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Joey's definitely decent, but I think Brixx got this. While Fresco rapping about watches, cars, guns, and dope is entertaining, I'm finding that a lot of the other members of the crew doing it without the same quality of performance is making it all come across a little dull. Good punches, but I'm drowning it out when I have seen so many similar performances.

Joey manages to switch it up and I think he'll be good. Guy seems to have some personality; he just needs to find a bit more variety in his material, let his punches breathe more, and work on the performance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:22 PM   #4
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
this joey dude is everything i hate in battles now combined into one guy
so many girls muellin' Charlamagne gave me donkey of the day,

c'mon he ain't so bad, (awaits detailed description of why he is

er watching more of this, there's a slight (sizeable, enormous) believability issue, if you're gonna go monster gangster don't reference scribble please.

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 06-11-2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: answer my own question
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:48 PM   #5
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
was his photosynthesis bar before or after Twork's? + did it make sense? he sent a picture of Brixx's sister sucking (one assumes) his dick to worldstar, so how was that the photo-sent-to-sis(???)

he didn't send it to her?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 07:49 PM   #6
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"As soon as we get a cent/scent, I'm the first one to grab the nose like 'Who smelt it, dealt it" is a pretty fire bar.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:25 PM   #7
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
"As soon as we get a cent/scent, I'm the first one to grab the nose like 'Who smelt it, dealt it" is a pretty fire bar.
no, no it isn't

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 06-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #8
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
I’m only doing scratch and sniff cards cuz it takes coins to make sense is also dope.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:29 PM   #9
timesup

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
timesup is not the worst person
if i had a dollar for every time a white battle rapper referred to their their friends as 'connects' i could book joey gambello vs mook
timesup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 08:30 PM   #10
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
so many girls muellin' Charlamagne gave me donkey of the day,

c'mon he ain't so bad, (awaits detailed description of why he is

er watching more of this, there's a slight (sizeable, enormous) believability issue, if you're gonna go monster gangster don't reference scribble please.
ultra basic and boring lines, same exact rapping style as 40 other dudes while quickly rapping super simple lines, saying shit that either makes no sense or is like a half-tendre that doesn't even diss opponent

don't care if u like him aint gonna convince u otherwise, just not for me altho this is why i dont watch battles and rarely comment anymore, no loss for yall

Old 06-11-2018, 08:37 PM   #11
irvsykeg

rush a super basic line with 3-4 related keywords stuffed in, looking around all fidgety while auctioneering off the next super basic bar to finish the scheme, then immediately project into the next and stop for a second while crowd reacts = standard style everybody using

can't knock it since ppl like it, so whatever, but to me it's literally just acting on crowds muscle memory to hear a few related words and go MMMM OOOOH without them even thinking about it, shit goes by too fast for them to let it sink in

last connect set the whip on fire, my spark plugs OOOOOOOH!!!!!

its like oh man, whip on fire, spark plugs, ok those sound neat cuz a spark and a plug and a whip on fire OOOOHHH

but like what, wtf that even mean? unless setting the whip on fire is new slang involving the whole re-upping scheme, then its just stupid shit that sounds related but makes no sense

last shit i seen from him he was like "shitty weed mixed wit lil xan, thats a dirt nap" which is retarded and makes no sense, didn't even say he'll take a dirt nap, just saying THATS A DIRT NAP

what quasimoto rings and a derriere, that's bell bottoms

chanclas mixed with jamal barrow, that's a shoeshine

audience combined wit a big wave, that's a crowd surf

shits just hella basic crap that ppl go WHOOO over cuz its rushed thru all fast like everyone else does and it doesn't even diss anything or anybody, its just like "hey if you don't actually think about it, these things have synomyms that sound like another totally unrelated thing"

Old 06-11-2018, 08:39 PM   #12
irvsykeg

plus listening to some 5ft twat tell me he's gonna shoot me before his meeting with cartels is not my cup of tea but whateva

Old 06-11-2018, 08:52 PM   #13
iamHBY

Joey Gambello’s delivery does seem super rushed for no reason.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:13 PM   #14
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
joeys one of these say anything to make a bar kind of connect kinda guys i mean everyone does it from time to time but he does it literally every bar
Old 06-12-2018, 12:12 AM   #15
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
joeys one of these say anything to make a bar kind of connect kinda guys i mean everyone does it from time to time but he does it literally every bar
Like if Jerry Wess did a lot of cocaine during the writing process and actual performance for a battle?
Old 06-12-2018, 04:18 AM   #16
irvsykeg

pitch bricks in the street like craig fightin debo

duckin undercovers like the boogie monster comin

runnin thru bricks like ima catch the train to hogwarts

im only fuckin wit bosses like shadow of the colossus

theres some hot drug dealer mobster punches for ya. this joey gambino dude is on a super remedial punchline shit but crowds are morons so him rushing thru some filler bullshit live goes over well

it aint tough to ramble thru "my only outlet messin wit drugs! no electrics but i connect wit the plug!" bullshit

Old 06-12-2018, 04:52 AM   #17
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Joey gambello makes me turn off battles

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 05:05 AM   #18
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Joey gamboni is fucking brutal makes me never want to watch a battle again

Started watching battle rap in 02 and this may be it for me.

Poor brixx a SONS guy with an original style has to even be subjected to this clownshoe smh

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:29 AM   #19
iamHBY

But yeah, I had Brixx clearly winning, and Joey reminded me of why I stay away from people who do cocaine like it’s a routine thing.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:13 PM   #20
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post

runnin thru bricks like ima catch the train to hogwarts
@riffic
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 02:15 PM   #21
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
That ladder slide librarian bar is unreal

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #22
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
?????

Old 06-12-2018, 04:02 PM   #23
irvsykeg

Quote:
Coke head with no bread; when y'all need somethin’ quick make sure to mention my name
It’s the Hogwarts platform – while you’re runnin’ through bricks she’s been catchin’ the train
oh, he had a terrible punch involving that, word

anyway, joey gambino is terrible just like all of battle rap for the past while4

90% of punches make no sense now and are just filler words looosely related to the topic, whateva

Old 06-12-2018, 04:10 PM   #24
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Brixx 3-0 as per usual
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
8211, 8217, tw2