Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Does Anyone Here Actually Use the Word "Faggot" IRL?


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 10:37 PM   #81
Destro
Waxy Gordon
 
Destro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 807
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
People are so incredibly offended by it these days that you really can't. When I'd call someone a faggot, I meant it in the same context that I'd call him a "son of a bitch". I didn't mean that his mom is actually a bitch, I meant that...well...he's a "fucking faggot". I can tell you that I've never in my life thought "faggot" of a gay person. It never really meant that to me and I'd used the word growing up to the point where it's just second nature to call someone who's way out of pocket "a fucking faggot".

Recently, Lord Jamaar made me think that he's a fucking faggot, particularly because of his stance on gay people, lol.
Exactly. People get bent out of shape too easily, I wasn't implying that my friend sucked dicks when I said he was "acting like a faggot". I still say it, you just gotta watch who you say it around...someone might act like a faggot if you say the wrong word

I think Louis CK summed it up best:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xthoroughb View Post
And oh yeah, Madness for the win...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness View Post
The fuck kind of new age softness is this? "Faggot" is a gem of a word.

Last edited by Destro; 03-16-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:54 PM   #82
Mistake
Shannon dougherty's nips
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Running Sydney
Posts: 823
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Mistake is not the worst person
Haha at Willy having friends
Mistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:06 AM   #83
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,606
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
I feel like for some battlers "faggot" can be a huge crutch...mainly madness and frank stacks. They haven't done it recently but just pointing and yelling "faggot" is not a punch line.

Using the word "faggot" as an adult is ridiculous...even in battle rap to be honest.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:24 AM   #84
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Seriously, I cannot remember the last time I've heard someone say that outloud out in the world..

SOME battle rappers seem to love that word, and it gets used on this website a lot, as well. Most battlers seem to use the word as if it was in itself a punchline. Like, they don't need an actual punchline, because just saying "faggot" is hilarious for some of you.

But idk, it's really kind of an awkward word to use in casual conversation, and I guess I'm just wondering if this is something that's carried over into to the real world for any of you, or if it's just online and at battle events.
me n my boys say it all the fuckin time....if somebody dont wanna do something its "dont be a faggot" if a dude is being corny its "man ur being a fag" or if u ask somebody to take u somewhere and they dont want to its always "man ur being gay as hell"

lol idk if its a jersey thing or not but i hear it literally everyday. its a super common word round here.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 12:56 AM   #85
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,606
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
me n my boys say it all the fuckin time....if somebody dont wanna do something its "dont be a faggot" if a dude is being corny its "man ur being a fag" or if u ask somebody to take u somewhere and they dont want to its always "man ur being gay as hell"

lol idk if its a jersey thing or not but i hear it literally everyday. its a super common word round here.
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are young...at most 22 or so. And if you are older I doubt either you or your friends have a real job.

lol, I don't have a job so I'm not hating, but that shit isn't really kosher in the office environment.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:00 AM   #86
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
In a very heated convo I just had about 20 min ago I said fag/faggot at least 100 times and I'm not proud of it.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:03 AM   #87
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 10,876
Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
i would imagine getting quite turned on from a femdom calling me a faggot whilst riding my dick with her arch curved - reverse cowgirl...but, for the most part, no i dont really use the world.

that doesnt change the fact that faggot should burn in hell, though
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. surf
5. geechi
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:22 AM   #88
Destro
Waxy Gordon
 
Destro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 807
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are young...at most 22 or so. And if you are older I doubt either you or your friends have a real job.

lol, I don't have a job so I'm not hating, but that shit isn't really kosher in the office environment.
I think the bolded parts are especially on point. I don't equate using the word "faggot" with being young because I've met 40+ y/o dudes with 6 figure salaries that say it, but they know better than to go throwing that shit around in the office or any work function (like a holiday party, which some people fail to realize is actually just but at a place that serves alcohol). Anyone that says "faggot" freely to the point where they don't think about who's listening is not necessarily young, but I would bet that if they've got a job, it's manual labor (where their coworkers are of similar age & mindset) or something else that doesn't really take any etiquette. Any normal person who's even marginally successful in the corporate world can tell you that there's a definite difference between "how you talk around your friends" and how you speak professionally. If you don't know the difference, than there's really not shit I can tell ya.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:59 AM   #89
Madness
VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ozone shit
Posts: 113
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Madness is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
I feel like for some battlers "faggot" can be a huge crutch...mainly madness and frank stacks. They haven't done it recently but just pointing and yelling "faggot" is not a punch line.

Using the word "faggot" as an adult is ridiculous...even in battle rap to be honest.
What Bizarro planet are you kids from?? Do you not hang out with other males? Or do you mainly discuss why you shouldn't call your Starbucks coffees "Large or Small" because they are "Venti" and whatever the fuck? You are onto something though; Faggot Crutches could be a thing.

Last edited by Madness; 03-17-2014 at 02:09 AM.
Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:12 AM   #90
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness View Post
What Bizarro planet are you kids from?? Do you not hang out with other males? Or do you mainly discuss why you shouldn't call your Starbucks coffees "Large or Small" because they are "Venti" and whatever the fuck? You are onto something though; Faggot Crutches could be a thing.
Your proud of that?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:15 AM   #91
Madness
VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ozone shit
Posts: 113
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Madness is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Your proud of that?
Oh, you mean the cats I grew up with that have known me and my family my whole life? The same dudes whom I drink with and make fun of herbs with and would kill anyone who touched me? Absolutely bruva.
Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:22 AM   #92
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness View Post
Do you not hang out with other males?
Not if I don't have to. I just had this obnoxious indoor soccer team sitting behind me at dinner. I wanted to cut all their achilles tendants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madness View Post
The same dudes whom I drink with and make fun of herbs with
Am I one of those herbs?
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:38 AM   #93
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
It's just too hard to please people these days. If you're pro gay rights some people hate you for that. If you hate fags other people hate you for that. It's a lose lose situation.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:19 AM   #94
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are young...at most 22 or so. And if you are older I doubt either you or your friends have a real job.

lol, I don't have a job so I'm not hating, but that shit isn't really kosher in the office environment.

im 32 and dont have a FAGGOT office job...im in construction and have a bunch of friends. lol ur assesment was about as on point as the fbi profiler who was looking for the DC snipers....a SINGLE WHITE MAN IN A WHITE VAN turned out to be TWO BLACK DUDES IN A BLUE CHEVY CAPRICE.

r way off on this one dude...i just talk like a real man. not some faggot ass deck jockey.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:21 AM   #95
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Boston still hates fags.

WHY CAN’T GAY PEOPLE MARCH IN THE BOSTON ST. PATRICK’S DAY PARADE?


The last time gay and lesbian Irish American groups were allowed to march in the South Boston Saint Patrick’s Day Parade it was 1993 and “Informer” by Snow was the number one song in the country.

The following year, the South Boston Allied War Veterans Council, which organizes the event, canceled the parade because they didn’t want to comply with a Massachusetts court ruling that ordered the inclusion of gays and lesbians in the green spectacle. But in 1995, the Supreme Court ruled that the the private sponsors had the right to choose who participated in the parade.

Gays and lesbians have been fighting ever since to find a way into the event, the largest annual parade in Boston. They’ve pressured politicians and sponsors but so far, their efforts have had little impact.

For a brief moment it appeared that this year’s parade would be different: A deal brokered by Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh and South Boston Congressman Stephen Lynch would have allowed a group of gays and lesbians to march in the parade under the banner of LGBT Veterans for Equality. But that agreement fell apart when the parade organizers and the Veterans for Equality couldn’t agree on the number of veterans the group had and whether they could march openly. The parade's stance is that it's fine with gay people marching—they just can’t identify themselves as gay, which obviously defeats the purpose of them being in the parade at all.

Supporters of the parade organizers have argued that gays should be happy with being allowed to march at all—why is the St. Patrick’s Day Parade such a big deal anyway? There are plenty of other parades in the Commonwealth that pick and choose their participants, including a variety of gay pride parades, or so the argument goes.

But LGBT activists are upset that the St. Patrick’s Day Parade—which has been around since 1901 and is one of the city’s most cherished traditions—is so open about discriminating against people based on sexual orientation.

“There’s no other civic or cultural institution of any kind in the state of Massachusetts that I am aware of that went all the way to the Supreme Court to enforce its right to exclude openly LGBT people, and that’s what makes this parade so important,” said Mass Equality Executive Director Kara Coredini.

Kara told me gay people need to be allowed to march openly because being forced to stay in the closet is a major problem in the gay community. She understands that the importance of having gay people parade under banners identifying them as LGBT may be difficult for some people—especially, perhaps, the conservative Irish Americans who run the parade—to understand, which creates a challenge for gay rights activists.

“This parade is really a symbol of that challenge,” said Kara.

An alternative St. Patrick’s parade that would welcome LGBT people, like the one recently held in New York, is not an acceptable compromise for Mass Equality—the activists want to be a part of the parade rather than forced to start their own event in protest.

The controversy has resulted in a lot of bad publicity for the parade and its organizers—most Massachusetts politicians are skipping the event, and Sam Adams, Boston’s most famous beer company, just pulled out of sponsoring the parade. Last week, in the midst of the public argument, the South Boston Allied War Veterans Council issued a statement that read, in part, “We are approached by all types of groups. Some of which try to destroy the integrity of not only this parade, but our faith, this town, and our Country. And to those we say, ‘No!, stay home, Not in my town.’ Rest assured, we will continue to exclude anyone that tries to compromise the public’s enjoyment of this parade.”

Rhetoric like that indicates clearly that the parade organizers are out of step with much of the rest of traditionally liberal Massachusetts when it comes to LGBT issues. Kara admitted that it was unusual that gays and lesbians were still fighting over the parade ten years after Massachusetts became the first state in the union to legalize same-sex marriage.

Hope Wat Bucci, an eight-year active duty veteran of the Army and resident of Boston's North Shore, said that marching openly in the parade means so much not just to her but to other LGBT veterans. She likened the exclusion of openly gay veterans from the parade to her time in the military during the Don't Ask Don't Tell era.

"When someone says that they won't welcome LGBT veterans in 2014, that's a problem, and, because of this parade, it has become public knowledge," said Hope.

The parade is just as important for veterans in Boston as it is Irish-Americans because it commemorates the early Revolutionary War victory over the British in Boston known as Evacuation Day.

"The time has come. My hope is that someday down the line we will all be able to march together," said Hope. She finds her exclusion from the parade hard to comprehened given the major strides the gay rights movement has made in recent years. When openly gay soldiers can serve in the military, why can't they march in the St. Patrick's Day Parade?

“It’s definitely ironic that we’re still having this conversation,” Kara said, “but I think it goes to show that, what we know is true at a broader level, there’s more work to do.”

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/why-c...cks-day-parade
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:25 AM   #96
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
the hypocrisy of people saying they are too old to say the word faggot while waiting for the newest competitive poetry contest to come out is killing me right now.


ur too old to say a word but ur in the perfect age group to watch battle rap?

cmoooonnnnn man!
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:27 AM   #97
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
the hypocrisy of people saying they are too old to say the word faggot while waiting for the newest competitive poetry contest to come out is killing me right now.


ur too old to say a word but ur in the perfect age group to watch battle rap?

cmoooonnnnn man!
Tbh you're more likely to find people our age throwing the word faggot around. Younger people have been educated a LITTLE better. lol @bobbylight not having a job. Good thing you got that degree. lmfao
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:33 AM   #98
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
Tbh you're more likely to find people our age throwing the word faggot around. Younger people have been educated a LITTLE better. lol @bobbylight not having a job. Good thing you got that degree. lmfao

yea man i feel so bad for the generation under us...they have been so beat down that they are afraid to say certain things these days...the morality of the country didnt get any better. they simply dont say certain words because of the repercussions it may have from saying it. its a god dam shame what has happened to the youth of america. they have been pussified to the point of laughability. say what ever the fuck u want. just keep ur dukes up and be prepared to handle the consequences of ur words. i cant believe that people actually BAN words!!! thats fucking hilarious to me...makes u seem like a bunch of FAGGOTS!
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:37 AM   #99
J.V.L.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
yea man i feel so bad for the generation under us...they have been so beat down that they are afraid to say certain things these days...the morality of the country didnt get any better. they simply dont say certain words because of the repercussions it may have from saying it. its a god dam shame what has happened to the youth of america. they have been pussified to the point of laughability. say what ever the fuck u want. just keep ur dukes up and be prepared to handle the consequences of ur words. i cant believe that people actually BAN words!!! thats fucking hilarious to me...makes u seem like a bunch of FAGGOTS!
Idk man. I know some pretty hot girls that don't really tolerate homophobia. I'd rather pander to them.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:44 AM   #100
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
Idk man. I know some pretty hot girls that don't really tolerate homophobia. I'd rather pander to them.
i think its utterly hilarious that homos have been able to embed this word into the minds of people...homophobia....so lemme get this straight. if you dont like the idea of two men fucking each other<and whether u believe the bible or not> it clearly says that homosexualism is wrong. <personally i dont believe in god so that dosent matter to me> but from what ive been told the bible does state that being gay is a sin. or if u are grossed out by homosexal acts that somehow it actally MKES U GAY!!! and pople have accepted that as a fact these days. that is some of the best PR sspin i think i have ever seen in my life. so if im grossed out by faggots that means that i am indeed a fag too? thats crazy talk...

but yea ur right, bitches do love that shit. its kind of amazing. but when think about it it actually makes sense. cause fags love fashion and shopping and all that nonsense. so girls like the fact that they can hang out with dudes and not have to worry about them wanting to fuck. its a perfect relationship in their eyes.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 03:55 AM   #101
Yagerbomb
FUCK
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Walking the dogs when Drake's gone
Posts: 1,942
Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
Everyone in this thread is acting like a whole bunch of faggots
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Penis or nothing
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:51 AM   #102
6000GP
tupac back
 
6000GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northern California
Posts: 9,028
Mentioned: 568 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
the hypocrisy of people saying they are too old to say the word faggot while waiting for the newest competitive poetry contest to come out is killing me right now.


ur too old to say a word but ur in the perfect age group to watch battle rap?

cmoooonnnnn man!
Idk what this 'competitive poetry' stuff is, but the type of battle rap that I watch tends to keep the homo references at a minimum. I guess u like the type competitive poetry(?) with guys shouting "faggot" at each other? That's cool if that's what ur into, apparently ur not alone on that.

Just curious as to why ur so angry, and why fighting for the right to use the word "faggot" is such an important part of ur manhood

Again, it's not about being offensive, Imo, it's just a trite and corny word, and people look goofy saying it.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 04:56 AM   #103
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Idk what this 'competitive poetry' stuff is, but the type of battle rap that I watch tends to keep the homo references at a minimum. I guess u like the type competitive poetry(?) with guys shouting "faggot" at each other? That's cool if that's what ur into, apparently ur not alone on that.

Just curious as to why ur so angry, and why fighting for the right to use the word "faggot" is such an important part of ur manhood

Again, it's not about being offensive, Imo, it's just a trite and corny word, and people look goofy saying it.
maybe cause he can't say nigger?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:10 AM   #104
Gopher D'Gusto
Registered User
 
Gopher D'Gusto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: VA raised, DC livin
Posts: 4,456
Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The only people other than battle rappers I've heard use "faggot" gratuitously were college fraternity brothers. You know, the kids who wear Polo, visors, and are obsessed with beerpong.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:15 AM   #105
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad
 
Franklin Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,386
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
yea man i feel so bad for the generation under us...they have been so beat down that they are afraid to say certain things these days...the morality of the country didnt get any better. they simply dont say certain words because of the repercussions it may have from saying it. its a god dam shame what has happened to the youth of america. they have been pussified to the point of laughability. say what ever the fuck u want. just keep ur dukes up and be prepared to handle the consequences of ur words. i cant believe that people actually BAN words!!! thats fucking hilarious to me...makes u seem like a bunch of FAGGOTS!
You're not a smart person are you?
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:21 AM   #106
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
im 32 and dont have a FAGGOT office job...im in construction and have a bunch of friends. lol ur assesment was about as on point as the fbi profiler who was looking for the DC snipers....a SINGLE WHITE MAN IN A WHITE VAN turned out to be TWO BLACK DUDES IN A BLUE CHEVY CAPRICE.

r way off on this one dude...i just talk like a real man. not some faggot ass deck jockey.
with that said - who here can deny your manhood
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:34 AM   #107
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Idk what this 'competitive poetry' stuff is, but the type of battle rap that I watch tends to keep the homo references at a minimum. I guess u like the type competitive poetry(?) with guys shouting "faggot" at each other? That's cool if that's what ur into, apparently ur not alone on that.

Just curious as to why ur so angry, and why fighting for the right to use the word "faggot" is such an important part of ur manhood

Again, it's not about being offensive, Imo, it's just a trite and corny word, and people look goofy saying it.
im not angry at all...im just stating my opinion just like u are homie. not angry about anything. i personally do think that gays have a very strong lobbying system behind them and that its kinda pathetic that people allow other words to be banned in the american language. so yea maybe i am a bit angry abot that aspect. i dont like the fact that u can be bllied into erasing a word out of ur vocabulary. and im not saying faggot because it makes me more"manly" its just another word that ive used forever to call someone stupid or weak or just as an all around stone busting word. and what exact league are u watching that dosent use the word faggot or something similar to it? in dam near every URL KOTD UW and even AHAT battle they say something about their opponent being subliminally gay. or they say something that may be construed as gay so they have to "pause" it < which is totally gay and corny in another way, but thats a defferent debate for another time>. using fag or something like it is in all batle leagues. u cant escape it.


and i can say niggerif i want to because i am always prepared for the repercussions that come with saying anything that comes out of my mouth. im not one of these kids who need to be "allowed" to say anything. for the most part i dont use the word nigger because i dont see the need to in my everyday life. i dont look both ways and whisper it when i do say it tho. im not a racist at all...but at the same time im not afraid to be labeled as a racist if thats what u want to call me. i dont back down from a racial argument simply because someone calls me "racist" like most white ppl do. if ur having a general race debate and a minority is losing they inevitably will fall back to the "your just a racist" angle to try to immediatly shut down the argument. that dosent work with me. u can call me literally anything u want its not going to affect me. I DONT GET OFFENDED BY WHAT PEOPLE CALL ME!!!! minorities and homosexuals should take that as an example. get over being offended by a fucking word and grow up. its not that serious.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:36 AM   #108
Punch Crunk
throw them bows
 
Punch Crunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 172
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Punch Crunk is a PY Poster
You are all retarded faggot chink bitches
__________________
"It's us against the world, you betta pick which fuckin side you on."
Punch Crunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:39 AM   #109
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
if ur having a general race debate and a minority is losing they inevitably will fall back to the "your just a racist" angle to try to immediatly shut down the argument.
proof?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:49 AM   #110
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Drebin View Post
You're not a smart person are you?
why u say that? cause im not allowing words to be taken out of my vocabulary because its not politically correct to say them?

i may not be smart in ur eyes but in my eyes u are a spineless wormy douchebag who lets people tell u what u can and cant say.

its not ILLEGAL to offend someone in america. people may think they have the "right" to not be offended bt they dont...i on the other hand absolutely have the "right" to say whatever the fuck i want. thats where people get it fucked up.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:50 AM   #111
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
with that said - who here can deny your manhood
lmfao i was exaggerating obviously for the purpose of humor.

though i am in construction and am in fact 32 years of age
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:05 AM   #112
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,546
Mentioned: 2913 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
I DONT GET OFFENDED BY WHAT PEOPLE CALL ME!!!! minorities and homosexuals should take that as an example. get over being offended by a fucking word and grow up. its not that serious.
You don't get offended. YOU. YOU personally. Why do YOU get to dictate what OTHER PEOPLE can or can't be offended by? Did you ever think that perhaps they have different circumstances than you? That maybe they are emotionally built differently? That maybe, just maybe, these people don't like to hear the word "faggot" because it reminds them of years of harassment they go through? Or physical threats, or social isolation? Maybe they don't like being reminded of the fact that a ton of people--a lot of posters fall into this category--view them as lesser human beings?

That's the folly in all of these arguments that people should "suck it up". It's always done by people who aren't offended by things, and who then try to extrapolate their own feelings and place them onto other people. Well, congrats on being bereft of any empathy, and living in complete ignorance of your own privilege and status. 'Cause that's what I'm getting from all of this: people should stop feeling hurt and bothered so that you, a straight, white dude can not like he has to watch what he has to say.

Boy, I sure hope you don't feel censored, dude, because it would be a crying shame if someone with such a brilliant intellect, with such high levels of creativity, would feel that they were unable to express themselves.

Or...maybe you should just, y'know, suck it up and learn to use other words that don't alienate people and make them feel horrible?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1

Last edited by Seanzo; 03-17-2014 at 06:08 AM.
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:12 AM   #113
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad
 
Franklin Drebin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,386
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
why u say that? cause im not allowing words to be taken out of my vocabulary because its not politically correct to say them?

i may not be smart in ur eyes but in my eyes u are a spineless wormy douchebag who lets people tell u what u can and cant say.

its not ILLEGAL to offend someone in america. people may think they have the "right" to not be offended bt they dont...i on the other hand absolutely have the "right" to say whatever the fuck i want. thats where people get it fucked up.
You're coming across as ignorant and paranoid. There is a gay agenda out to get you. I'm sure there is, sailor.

I'm not aware of any word in the English language that has been banned. There are, however, a number of words that society has deemed inappropriate in certain settings. Fuck, Shit and Bitch all come to mind as well. You can still say them, certainly, but unless you're a very lucky rapper or comedian, I can't imagine you'll be leading a financially fruitful and prosperous life.

No one is trying to tell you how to talk, but don't be surprised by the repercussions.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:39 AM   #114
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,153
Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
You don't get offended. YOU. YOU personally. Why do YOU get to dictate what OTHER PEOPLE can or can't be offended by? Did you ever think that perhaps they have different circumstances than you? That maybe they are emotionally built differently? That maybe, just maybe, these people don't like to hear the word "faggot" because it reminds them of years of harassment they go through? Or physical threats, or social isolation? Maybe they don't like being reminded of the fact that a ton of people--a lot of posters fall into this category--view them as lesser human beings?

That's the folly in all of these arguments that people should "suck it up". It's always done by people who aren't offended by things, and who then try to extrapolate their own feelings and place them onto other people. Well, congrats on being bereft of any empathy, and living in complete ignorance of your own privilege and status. 'Cause that's what I'm getting from all of this: people should stop feeling hurt and bothered so that you, a straight, white dude can not like he has to watch what he has to say.

Boy, I sure hope you don't feel censored, dude, because it would be a crying shame if someone with such a brilliant intellect, with such high levels of creativity, would feel that they were unable to express themselves.

Or...maybe you should just, y'know, suck it up and learn to use other words that don't alienate people and make them feel horrible?

best post in the thread
very enlightening
thank u
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:47 AM   #115
Destro
Waxy Gordon
 
Destro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 807
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
im 32 and dont have a FAGGOT office job...im in construction and have a bunch of friends. lol ur assesment was about as on point as the fbi profiler who was looking for the DC snipers....a SINGLE WHITE MAN IN A WHITE VAN turned out to be TWO BLACK DUDES IN A BLUE CHEVY CAPRICE.

r way off on this one dude...i just talk like a real man. not some faggot ass deck jockey.
While you may say that @bobbylight was wrong in his accessment of you (that you were young) was wrong but my post & the other guess he made about your employment was on point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
I don't equate using the word "faggot" with being young because I've met 40+ y/o dudes with 6 figure salaries that say it, but they know better than to go throwing that shit around in the office or any work function (like a holiday party, which some people fail to realize is actually just but at a place that serves alcohol). Anyone that says "faggot" freely to the point where they don't think about who's listening is not necessarily young, but I would bet that if they've got a job, it's manual labor (where their coworkers are of similar age & mindset) or something else that doesn't really take any etiquette. Any normal person who's even marginally successful in the corporate world can tell you that there's a definite difference between "how you talk around your friends" and how you speak professionally. If you don't know the difference, than there's really not shit I can tell ya.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:11 AM   #116
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
You don't get offended. YOU. YOU personally. Why do YOU get to dictate what OTHER PEOPLE can or can't be offended by? Did you ever think that perhaps they have different circumstances than you? That maybe they are emotionally built differently? That maybe, just maybe, these people don't like to hear the word "faggot" because it reminds them of years of harassment they go through? Or physical threats, or social isolation? Maybe they don't like being reminded of the fact that a ton of people--a lot of posters fall into this category--view them as lesser human beings?

That's the folly in all of these arguments that people should "suck it up". It's always done by people who aren't offended by things, and who then try to extrapolate their own feelings and place them onto other people. Well, congrats on being bereft of any empathy, and living in complete ignorance of your own privilege and status. 'Cause that's what I'm getting from all of this: people should stop feeling hurt and bothered so that you, a straight, white dude can not like he has to watch what he has to say.

Boy, I sure hope you don't feel censored, dude, because it would be a crying shame if someone with such a brilliant intellect, with such high levels of creativity, would feel that they were unable to express themselves.

Or...maybe you should just, y'know, suck it up and learn to use other words that don't alienate people and make them feel horrible?

this is kinda exactly what im saying tho....why should i censor myself? if i feel a certain type of way about a situation why would i censor the way that i feel about said situation? i uderstand that people may be offended by certain words, but because a certain person is offended that means that NOONE can say the word around anyone because certain people may not like it? why is the feelings of a single person more important that the right to free speech by the majority? i dont understand why the feelings of one person should dictate how the masses speak.if im in a room full of a certain type of people who are speaking about something that offends me im not going to make the room speak differently , im going to suck it up and deal with the fact that not everyone feels the same way that i do. too many people feel the need to change everything to suit themselves rather than accept the fact that they are the ones with the problem. i dont understand how this is even a debate.why should i change how i speak to make the minority feel comfortable at the expense of my comfortability? how is that minoritys right not to be offended more important than my right to speak as i want to?

minorities feel like its their job to make other minorities feel comfortable and dont take into consideration that changing the way someone speaks makes the majority uncomfortable. again, how is their feelings more important than mine?
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:28 AM   #117
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Drebin View Post
You're coming across as ignorant and paranoid. There is a gay agenda out to get you. I'm sure there is, sailor.

I'm not aware of any word in the English language that has been banned. There are, however, a number of words that society has deemed inappropriate in certain settings. Fuck, Shit and Bitch all come to mind as well. You can still say them, certainly, but unless you're a very lucky rapper or comedian, I can't imagine you'll be leading a financially fruitful and prosperous life.

No one is trying to tell you how to talk, but don't be surprised by the repercussions.

they had a fucking funeral for the word nigger dude...technically the words havnt been banned because that is an INSANE thing to bring to the table. but in all reality they are trying to ban words.

im not paranoid about anything. i just feel that minorities are changing the way the english language is spoken with mob like tactics. they hold your livelyhood ur credit and ur ability to make moeny in the world hostage because they can dictate the things that u can say in a free speech country. i may be wrong but cant uu be jailed for saying inappropriate things in canada? thats like word court and thats not america.

personally i just think that people make words into a much bigger deal than they are. there is no reason that a select few should dictate what other can and cannot say. again, ur right to not be offended is NOT more important than my right to free speech. thats really the bottom line is that in america people think they have a right to not be offended. that is not true. what is tre is that u have the right to say anything u want in this country. i dont understand why everyone is attacking me and calling me names because i am stating my opinion, i havnt been calling anyone names or taking personal shots at anyone<sailor> people are letting a small group of people dictate the way they live their lives and thats not how the country is supposed to work.

americas youth is the ones that really suffer because they are being taught that u are supposed to make EVERYONE comfortable. u cant say nigger<which is totally acceptable not to say because it has actual history behind the word> faggot, queer, midget, and a bunch of other words...where does the shit stop? are we allowed to call fat people fat? im sure thats offensive to fat people. should we not use that word either because it is huurtful? all im saying is that we as americans have to draw the line somewhere. because if minorities make this work and successfully outlaw certain words then everyone is going to try it. there has to be a line. you have the right to free speech in america. and to take words away and not say them is just ridiculous. i wish i was smarter because i know im not making my point as good as i would like to. i am jst not smart enough to type it how i want to say it. i just think that there has to be a line somewhere and if u cave on certain words then u dont have a leg to stand on when it comes to a word u dont want banned.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:32 AM   #118
larry word
have no constraints
 
larry word's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: django unchained
Posts: 1,369
Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
larry word is not the worst person
you're getting into the semantics of "should"

the idea is that certain groups in society feel oppressed/discriminated against as a whole on an institutional, widespread level and they'd like people to change their behavior as to not perpetuate those attitudes

for example you can make a movie with all white people except for one middle eastern character who owns a 7-11, smells bad, and has really bad english. you're free to do that, and at the same time certain groups of people are also free to criticize the movie for doing that.

at the end of the day, pulling the 'free speech' card doesn't really make sense since anyone asking you to change the way you express yourself is simply speaking freely themselves, no?
__________________
always add a twist when i'm rollin like christopher nolan
larry word is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:36 AM   #119
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
While you may say that @bobbylight was wrong in his accessment of you (that you were young) was wrong but my post & the other guess he made about your employment was on point.

i dont really understand where ur going with this...i dont do "manual labor" i am the GM of a fence company. i talk to customers , i do estimates , i go to the customers houses and measure out the jobs at night, during the day i delegate the jobs to the fence crews and do the books in the shop. so im in construction, im not a manual labor dude tho. so im not really sure what ur saying or how it is "on point"

i think yall are getting me wrong here...im not walking around calling everyone i see a faggot. im just saying that i say it when im with my friends. if i have to be professional i can be. im not some redneck who is just spewing hatred everytime i open my mouth. its just a fucking word people. grow up already.

when i was a young man my mother told me something...she said "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me" i think more people need to recite that little word of advice and stop trying to change the way people talk. YOU HAVE THE PROBLEM....stop trying to make everyone change to suit ur needs. if u have a problem with people not liking gays. dont change how people feel...change being gay!!! how is you making me change the way i speak any less pig headed than me making u change the way u live ur life. i know thatss a bit extreme but if minorities are so concerned about changing people why dont they work on changing themselves?
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:43 AM   #120
Gggyea
Registered User
 
Gggyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,251
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry word View Post
you're getting into the semantics of "should"

the idea is that certain groups in society feel oppressed/discriminated against as a whole on an institutional, widespread level and they'd like people to change their behavior as to not perpetuate those attitudes

for example you can make a movie with all white people except for one middle eastern character who owns a 7-11, smells bad, and has really bad english. you're free to do that, and at the same time certain groups of people are also free to criticize the movie for doing that.

at the end of the day, pulling the 'free speech' card doesn't really make sense since anyone asking you to change the way you express yourself is simply speaking freely themselves, no?
lmfao truth is the trth tho...ill give u a hundred dollars if u find a 7-11 guy who smells fresh and speaks perfect english...lmfao

but nah i do get what ur sayin bro. like i said i think yall are taking this a lot more serious than it should be taken. the guy who makes that type of movie is doing it with the sole purpose of being offensive tho. people who are trying to change speech are doing it because they think they are being righteous. they dont understand that changing the way people think and speak is offensive to certain people as well. they dont take into account the feeling of the people they are targeting. it is offensive to me that u cant say MERRY CHRISTMAS in school anymore because there may or may not be a muslim child in the school... the rights of ONE person does not over shadow the rights of 25 people. its just the way it is. if your a minorite in any way there is some things that u just have to suck up and move on about. yopu cannot make everyone happy. so the majority should be happy while the minorites suffer. that may sound cold but its the way of the world. its just the turth. there is no reason that MERRY CHRISTMAS should not be said in school because of a single muslim. that is just as offensive to the people who celebrate christmas as hearing merry christmas is to the people who dont celebrate christmas.
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8212, 8216, 8217, 8220, 8221, dizaster: all the time!, livingit, outline of the book


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,607
Threads: 28,146
Posts: 745,695
Total Online: 1177

Newest Member: DethStryque The Invincibl

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:45 AM.