Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
White Man Bars is something we gotta deal with.....


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2020, 05:02 AM   #1
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,226
Mentioned: 523 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Arrow White Man Bars is something we gotta deal with.....

So now that America is going to straight hell - where do we stand as a people?
Is battle rap all on Skype and Zoom now? Let me ask this, fuck the 4 play
Will you Saltines now realize we -(the so called negro) are not the problem? Can you see there is one particular group orchestrating this agenda?
Get out of the townhouse and see the mansions
Elfs are mythological
Ritz is a German bitch dancin with Carlton
Wake up White People
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 05:40 AM   #2
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,226
Mentioned: 523 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Cmon we are all in this together
Its either Spic or Span
Bro, someone cleaning
We all human beans
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 01:54 PM   #3
Profess
I am the Chef
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,915
Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Whites never thought the black man was the problem in America. Blacks built the America that whites organized and administered. That's not to say that blacks or whites don't have problems or successes in American because they both do. For the sake of making things simple, we'll continue on the premise that everything in America is segregated into black or white. Blacks don't think whites are the problem with America either. The problem is that the white world and the black world haven't developed at the same rate. Some whites and blacks may not like each other yet, but they are married to each other, so for the sake of the children, attempting to impede the progress of the other group would be dishonorable. Bad actors have come into play with propaganda and the aim of conquering this great country by dividing it beyond its threshold. Those bad actors want to do that so it will be easier to enact their master plan of keeping humans alive in a virtual reality world while using them as an energy source. But there is ONE man that can save American civilization by rapping his way to the top, beating Loaded Lux, and uniting blacks and whites in the process.



@Ass Napkin Ed are you part of the solution, or are you gonna get capped in America?

Last edited by Profess; 06-12-2020 at 02:24 PM.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 02:23 AM   #4
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet
 
Felicity Halsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: ILLINOIS
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
Black people aren't the problem. That orange faced faggot in the white house is the problem. Go vote before November if you want change.
__________________
Real raps over everything.
Felicity Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 04:23 AM   #5
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,226
Mentioned: 523 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Whites never thought the black man was the problem in America. Blacks built the America that whites organized and administered. That's not to say that blacks or whites don't have problems or successes in American because they both do. For the sake of making things simple, we'll continue on the premise that everything in America is segregated into black or white. Blacks don't think whites are the problem with America either. The problem is that the white world and the black world haven't developed at the same rate. Some whites and blacks may not like each other yet, but they are married to each other, so for the sake of the children, attempting to impede the progress of the other group would be dishonorable. Bad actors have come into play with propaganda and the aim of conquering this great country by dividing it beyond its threshold. Those bad actors want to do that so it will be easier to enact their master plan of keeping humans alive in a virtual reality world while using them as an energy source. But there is ONE man that can save American civilization by rapping his way to the top, beating Loaded Lux, and uniting blacks and whites in the process.



@Ass Napkin Ed are you part of the solution, or are you gonna get capped in America?
First off you know they will prolly kill the strong NOI influenced, aborginal (see Dane Calloway) Hebrew Isrealite by proxy, woke Kemetic black man by proxy, who grew up Piru, but somehow supports Hitler's philosophy and the SS as well as some Stormfront theories, mixed with Charles Manson's Family and simulation theories by Duncan Trussell and all the Wickerman burning (switchblades - favorite song - lil Tracy is the shit)

Long story short I am a different kinda nigga
Was reading Crowley in Benning rd.library while my friends were shooting people.

So to answer your question. No, I won't get capped. I am more in agreement with white nationalism and conservative living than I am with BLM, LGBT, and
them niggaz that cook empanadas. Their women though lol. love the babydoll faces, love the titties, just hate that them niggazis shaped like a mini fridge. In bed withe Spongebob? WTF
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 06-13-2020 at 04:25 AM.
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 08:22 PM   #6
Profess
I am the Chef
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,915
Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
First off you know they will prolly kill the strong NOI influenced, aborginal (see Dane Calloway) Hebrew Isrealite by proxy, woke Kemetic black man by proxy, who grew up Piru, but somehow supports Hitler's philosophy and the SS as well as some Stormfront theories, mixed with Charles Manson's Family and simulation theories by Duncan Trussell and all the Wickerman burning (switchblades - favorite song - lil Tracy is the shit)

Long story short I am a different kinda nigga
Was reading Crowley in Benning rd.library while my friends were shooting people.

So to answer your question. No, I won't get capped. I am more in agreement with white nationalism and conservative living than I am with BLM, LGBT, and
them niggaz that cook empanadas. Their women though lol. love the babydoll faces, love the titties, just hate that them niggazis shaped like a mini fridge. In bed withe Spongebob? WTF
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 08:37 PM   #7
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,533
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Long story short I am a different kinda nigga
a wigger, right?
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 12:38 AM   #8
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa
 
Smokey-Clovn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: -I.M.H- Where its always cold
Posts: 2,221
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Cultural marxists gonna give us that egalitarian utopia just you wait and see....

ANE been known this Matrix/Zion shit

We all gone be beige sexless bihueman beans
heinz hitler
__________________
Smokey-Clovn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 05:45 PM   #9
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 11,157
Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Whites never thought the black man was the problem in America. Blacks built the America that whites organized and administered. That's not to say that blacks or whites don't have problems or successes in American because they both do. For the sake of making things simple, we'll continue on the premise that everything in America is segregated into black or white. Blacks don't think whites are the problem with America either. The problem is that the white world and the black world haven't developed at the same rate. Some whites and blacks may not like each other yet, but they are married to each other, so for the sake of the children, attempting to impede the progress of the other group would be dishonorable. Bad actors have come into play with propaganda and the aim of conquering this great country by dividing it beyond its threshold. Those bad actors want to do that so it will be easier to enact their master plan of keeping humans alive in a virtual reality world while using them as an energy source. But there is ONE man that can save American civilization by rapping his way to the top, beating Loaded Lux, and uniting blacks and whites in the process.



@Ass Napkin Ed are you part of the solution, or are you gonna get capped in America?
Sorry but That’s not true. Its unforunate that certain conservative media outlets view black people as a problem because of disproportionate crime stats. They look at crime stats as the reason black people are a problem when in reality it’s poor people who commit most of the crimes not just black people. There just happen to be a lot of poor black people. Innocent blacks are also much more likely to be pulled over for no reason.

Liberals need to stop protecting black people and conservatives need to stop blaming black people and maybe... just maybe... we might be better off
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 12:07 AM   #10
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5,486
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Liberals need to stop protecting black people and conservatives need to stop blaming black people and maybe... just maybe... we might be better off
Liberals need to stop YYY and Conservatives need to stop blaming YYY is pretty much 90% of America's problems in a nutshell.
__________________
Autoloss list:
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 01:59 AM   #11
Profess
I am the Chef
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 5,915
Mentioned: 259 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Sorry but Thatís not true. Its unforunate that certain conservative media outlets view black people as a problem because of disproportionate crime stats. They look at crime stats as the reason black people are a problem when in reality itís poor people who commit most of the crimes not just black people. There just happen to be a lot of poor black people. Innocent blacks are also much more likely to be pulled over for no reason.

Liberals need to stop protecting black people and conservatives need to stop blaming black people and maybe... just maybe... we might be better off
The conservative media outlets that I see don't think poor blacks are the problem. They think that democrats cripple poor blacks with social programs that don't work. They actually view poor blacks as victims of a globalist agenda. That being said, I'm sure we can agree that there is some diversity to conservation opinion.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 11:00 AM   #12
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 11,157
Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
The conservative media outlets that I see don't think poor blacks are the problem. They think that democrats cripple poor blacks with social programs that don't work. They actually view poor blacks as victims of a globalist agenda. That being said, I'm sure we can agree that there is some diversity to conservation opinion.
Lol I was so bored yesterday I tried to unpack race relations... haha you are right tho
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 12:27 PM   #13
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,533
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
how about people that dickride their own race and resort to fingerpointing instead of accepting responsibility for their own lives?
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 04:02 AM   #14
My Kall
Registered User
 
My Kall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,516
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Sorry but That’s not true. Its unforunate that certain conservative media outlets view black people as a problem because of disproportionate crime stats. They look at crime stats as the reason black people are a problem when in reality it’s poor people who commit most of the crimes not just black people. There just happen to be a lot of poor black people. Innocent blacks are also much more likely to be pulled over for no reason.

Liberals need to stop protecting black people and conservatives need to stop blaming black people and maybe... just maybe... we might be better off
I question the accuracy of those FBI crime stats. Blacks are over-represented in crimes where the race of the offender is recorded, but the race of the offender is not recorded in loads of cases. Obviously you can extrapolate from FBI data that crime is more prevalent in black areas than white areas on average, but it's not necessarily 14% of the population doing 50% of violent crimes, I'm skeptical anyway. As evidenced in the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, police departments do sometimes register murders as justifiable homicides on "stand your ground" self-defence principles. So the number of murders committed in the USA is probably under-counted across all races.

You're correct though, the poorest white males are incarcerated at similar rates to the poorest black males, and middle class to upper middle class black males in the top 20% of earners are incarcerated at similar rates to white males with equivalent wealth, both at dramatically lower rates of imprisonment than impoverished white males. But the USA massively over-incarcerates every race. Alaska, one of the least black states has one of your highest murder rates in the nation, granted the sample size is small, but Kentucky, an 85%+ white state have always had higher than average murder rates.

Ultimately I think a chasm will emerge within the African-American population. BLM are not that extreme, they're not genuinely anti capitalist, correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't want to restrict immigration or withdraw from NAFTA or nationalize banks or delegate more power to labor unions etc. They don't seem like the latest incarnation of "Occupy Wall Street". BLM want to be more integrated in a more pluralistic and tolerant yet capitalist society with more racially conscious forms of redistribution of capital/resources from prosperous white areas to black areas, maybe in the form reparations. They want evolution not revolution though. But I think a substantial segment of blacks will eventually aspire to secede from the USA and establish a sovereign independent African-American nation with their own banking system, their own military, their own judiciary, their own foreign policy etc.

Last edited by My Kall; 07-07-2020 at 04:07 AM.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2020, 12:42 PM   #15
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 11,157
Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Gotta take out he thesaurus when @My Kall is around lol

We could give our educated opinions or we could go by stereotypes. If it’s a serial killer, it’s a white guy. If it’s armed robbery, it’s a black guy. If there’s a stabbing then it’s Puerto Rican and if it’s a terrorist, it’s a Muslim man.

What does all this say?! MEN are the problem! Regardless of race!
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will

Last edited by Abstrakt; 07-07-2020 at 12:46 PM.
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:36 AM   #16
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,226
Mentioned: 523 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Gotta take out he thesaurus when @My Kall is around lol

We could give our educated opinions or we could go by stereotypes. If itís a serial killer, itís a white guy. If itís armed robbery, itís a black guy. If thereís a stabbing then itís Puerto Rican and if itís a terrorist, itís a Muslim man.

What does all this say?! MEN are the problem! Regardless of race!
No one likes a Karen
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:44 AM   #17
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,226
Mentioned: 523 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
how about people that dickride their own race and resort to fingerpointing instead of accepting responsibility for their own lives?
I agree with you.
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 12:28 PM   #18
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird
 
Abstrakt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 11,157
Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
No one likes a Karen
Turnabout is fair play
__________________
GOAT

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. pat stay
4. Calicoe
5. Ill will
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 04:11 PM   #19
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,533
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
I agree with you.
the biggest issue is to even think all whites or all blacks, for example, are "together" within those demographics, as if everyone isn't totally on their own in life. The fact that this alone is enough of a headache, indicates why we can't foster a strong civilization.

Far too many people just wanna point to their favorites sports jersey and say THAT'S who I am, THAT'S my team. all style, no substance, no accountability, no sense.
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 05:34 AM   #20
Emancee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5,486
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
Far too many people just wanna point to their favorites sports jersey and say THAT'S who I am, THAT'S my team. all style, no substance, no accountability, no sense.
It's a weird trend recently that people accept everything that goes with their 'jersey', for example you can support the Republicans, but not subscribe to half the nonsense that Trump believes, but people act like that is wired. You can be a Democrat and still think Biden is bland as fuck.

We genuinely have guys at work who identify as Trump supporters and change their personal beliefs depending on the president's current stance no matter how good or bad it actually is, which is just weird to me.
__________________
Autoloss list:
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 07:20 AM   #21
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser
 
cripplesunday1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Bruvland
Posts: 2,587
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Can't we all just get along.
__________________
It's all subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 11:59 AM   #22
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,533
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
It's a weird trend recently that people accept everything that goes with their 'jersey', for example you can support the Republicans, but not subscribe to half the nonsense that Trump believes, but people act like that is wired. You can be a Democrat and still think Biden is bland as fuck.

We genuinely have guys at work who identify as Trump supporters and change their personal beliefs depending on the president's current stance no matter how good or bad it actually is, which is just weird to me.
it is weird to me too because it's completely irrational. This is exactly why people talk about each other being "sheep".

imagine if one could think more rationally, such as to be able to think beyond "the floor is lava" and "i'm on base, you can't touch me"
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 01:44 PM   #23
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,870
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
Can't we all just get along.
have you ever met humans?
__________________
Only canadians like Lil G
youdontwannabethatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 03:24 PM   #24
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser
 
cripplesunday1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Bruvland
Posts: 2,587
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
have you ever met humans?
Unfortunately. Gotta try though.
__________________
It's all subjective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 04:43 PM   #25
Feral Linguist
otbva
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,533
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
Unfortunately. Gotta try though.
You're absolutely right, but we gotta try harder than asking the same tired, rhetorical questions.

We're living in the future now
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 10:40 PM   #26
mek
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 881
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
if ur tying politics into racism, ur part of the problem. or at least taking a problem and associating it to something that has nothing to do with it
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 11:42 AM   #27
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 8,226
Mentioned: 523 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
It's a weird trend recently that people accept everything that goes with their 'jersey', for example you can support the Republicans, but not subscribe to half the nonsense that Trump believes, but people act like that is wired. You can be a Democrat and still think Biden is bland as fuck.

We genuinely have guys at work who identify as Trump supporters and change their personal beliefs depending on the president's current stance no matter how good or bad it actually is, which is just weird to me.
Well the Republicans supported ethno states for blacks, or send American Blacks back to Africa. Let them do for themselves.
The democrats who believed blacks are retarded children felt it was their responsibility to take care of Lemontavious and Obamaniqua.
I agree the Republican party was different back then. But maybe they were on to something with their Pre-Ayn Rand stance on. Leave people alone. Let them figure it out. White people stop being nice and interfering with black people and their culture
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 09:55 PM   #28
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 566
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
I question the accuracy of those FBI crime stats. Blacks are over-represented in crimes where the race of the offender is recorded, but the race of the offender is not recorded in loads of cases. Obviously you can extrapolate from FBI data that crime is more prevalent in black areas than white areas on average, but it's not necessarily 14% of the population doing 50% of violent crimes, I'm skeptical anyway. As evidenced in the murder of Ahmaud Arbery, police departments do sometimes register murders as justifiable homicides on "stand your ground" self-defence principles. So the number of murders committed in the USA is probably under-counted across all races.

You're correct though, the poorest white males are incarcerated at similar rates to the poorest black males, and middle class to upper middle class black males in the top 20% of earners are incarcerated at similar rates to white males with equivalent wealth, both at dramatically lower rates of imprisonment than impoverished white males. But the USA massively over-incarcerates every race. Alaska, one of the least black states has one of your highest murder rates in the nation, granted the sample size is small, but Kentucky, an 85%+ white state have always had higher than average murder rates.

Ultimately I think a chasm will emerge within the African-American population. BLM are not that extreme, they're not genuinely anti capitalist, correct me if I'm wrong, but they don't want to restrict immigration or withdraw from NAFTA or nationalize banks or delegate more power to labor unions etc. They don't seem like the latest incarnation of "Occupy Wall Street". BLM want to be more integrated in a more pluralistic and tolerant yet capitalist society with more racially conscious forms of redistribution of capital/resources from prosperous white areas to black areas, maybe in the form reparations. They want evolution not revolution though. But I think a substantial segment of blacks will eventually aspire to secede from the USA and establish a sovereign independent African-American nation with their own banking system, their own military, their own judiciary, their own foreign policy etc.

If you want to get serious here for a second ....

I think in this discussion we'd be aiming at the same place, but i think you're misidentifying the problem. I do assume the stats are a bit skewed, but given that there really are not many fatal police shootings PA (<1100 out of over 10,000,000 interactions and something like 4,000,000 arrests) the probably is, ipso facto, over-blown and CLEARLY not a huge threat to anyone. You're more likely to get shot by someone on your block than a cop ANYHWRE in the USA. In most urban areas you're more likely to die in a bar-fight.

As it turns out, black American's are shot at a LOWER rate than white American's by police. They are more likely to experience non-lethal violence from police but deaths, in terms of raw numbers AND when adjusted for victim characteristics (i.e history of crime. whether the were armed, whether they were attacked the officer etc.. ) black Americans are 25% LESS likely to be killed by police.

Further, black officers are far more likely to shoot black civilians.. and.. wait for it... are MORE likely to shoot white civilians than vice verse.

You could still say well, you know blacks are only 13% of the population and represent 25% of police deaths - well yes, but they represent over 50% of the murder and other violent crime including more than 2.5x the rate of intra-racial violence (i.e 2.5 more black on white murders than the reverse). So is it really surprising?

Additionally there are JUST as many egregious killings of unarmed white men. Tony Timpa, Daniel Shaver, Andrew Thomas, Michael Parker, Dylan Noble, Brandon Stanley etc.. etc.. For every story of an unarmed black man shot to death in dubious, or outright unacceptable circumstances is at least one White person with a similar end to their life. The 'disparity' left over can be completely calibrated by crime rates by ethnicity. The Availability Heuristic has everyone believing this is a racialised statistic due to media prominence. It. Is. Not.

This isn't to say those numbers are acceptable or that police culture is fine. Its clearly not and some serious top-down changes have to occur to make police forces trained to actually do their job, ACTUALLY hold racist or violent officers to account and have a third party who audits police reports to ensure those regulations are followed. I'm essentially on the side of reformers. I'm just not willing to get behind something which is A. a false narrative, and B. offers solutions to the wrong problem. Be. Precise. In. Your. Speech. What you've quoted as BLM goals are completely understandable, achievable and generally speaking, would be highly effective.

However, I think your 'Ultimately' is absolutely insane and there's literally zero evidence for that being even possible, let alone something that might actually happen. Like it or not, the USA is one the best places a person can possibly live in the entire world regardless of race/ethnicity. No one's up-ending that shit once it gets beyond performativity. The number of 'radical' black reformers is vanishingly small compared to the black population. Additionally, cutting yourself off from the resource base the US does provide (stupidly skewed access notwithstanding) to its citizens is batshit, population-dooming utopian derangement. That's on the level of "We Was Kangs".


P.S random comment on murder rates: murders would be incredibly hard to solve in Alaska. Easy pickings for those WANTING to murder. Kentucky has concealed carry. There's almost definitely a correlation there. Im guessing that's your point - multi-variance.


Refs: https://www.pnas.org/content/116/32/15877.short?rss=1

https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/fr...es_figures.pdf (this research was carried out by a black professor. Go figure! )

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s...ta-table-6.xls

Those aren't exhaustive but the most relevant. If you want to hear incredible smart black people talking about this topic:
Glen Loury
John McWhorter
Coleman Hughes
Chloe Valdary
Thomas Sowell
Thomas Chatterton-Williams
Kmele Foster

Last edited by StankDaddy; 07-11-2020 at 10:02 PM.
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 04:36 AM   #29
My Kall
Registered User
 
My Kall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,516
Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
If you want to get serious here for a second ....

I think in this discussion we'd be aiming at the same place, but i think you're misidentifying the problem. I do assume the stats are a bit skewed, but given that there really are not many fatal police shootings PA (<1100 out of over 10,000,000 interactions and something like 4,000,000 arrests) the probably is, ipso facto, over-blown and CLEARLY not a huge threat to anyone. You're more likely to get shot by someone on your block than a cop ANYHWRE in the USA. In most urban areas you're more likely to die in a bar-fight.
About 5 people get murdered per 100,000 Americans, whereas 192 people get killed per 100,000 American police officers, so cops are an exceptionally deadly demographic, even though I'm sure the majority of cops are honorable. But because police officers constitute 0.2% of your population the chances of you getting killed by the police is miniscule, so you're correct. And yes black on black crime and even white on white crime are much bigger emergencies, but it's just that police officers aught to be held to much higher standards than criminals. In a medical malpractice trial a doctor found guilty of tortuous offenses will be punished much more severely than a therapist with a community college diploma. So by that logic maybe people should feel more aggrieved about police brutality than civilians brutalizing one another, as cops have a higher duty of care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
This isn't to say those numbers are acceptable or that police culture is fine. Its clearly not and some serious top-down changes have to occur to make police forces trained to actually do their job, ACTUALLY hold racist or violent officers to account and have a third party who audits police reports to ensure those regulations are followed. I'm essentially on the side of reformers. I'm just not willing to get behind something which is A. a false narrative, and B. offers solutions to the wrong problem. Be. Precise. In. Your. Speech. What you've quoted as BLM goals are completely understandable, achievable and generally speaking, would be highly effective.
Yeah I don't think every killing BLM protest have been heinous cold-blooded murders, and hypothetically one could pontificate that sacrificing violent perpetrators is necessary to maximize safety. But not only do I find that immoral, I think it's illogical, because if you look a societies like my country the UK, our police literally only kill 3-6 people per year (per capita equivilant for the USA would be 15-30 people killed per year) yet the USA's murder rate is 4 times higher than the UK's murder rate. So you cannot argue that employing lethal force correlates with a safer society.

I think local sheriff and police departments should be replaced by state administered police departments. It would ensure more redistribution of resources from affluent municipalities to deprived municipalities, so there would be less disincentive for the best cops to operate in the most vulnerable areas. Transferring law enforcement to state governments would minimize union bargaining power as the states are more heavily funded than municipal councils. If all the decision making and management was transferred to the states the unions and local gangsters will be much less likely to personally know the bureaucrats in state capitols responsible for governance, budgeting, regulation etc, so there would be less conflicts of interest, and because they won't all personally interact with the managerial echelons it would more difficult for them to offer cash bribes. I think police departments responsible for police brutality and corruption should be penalised with deductions in apportionment of federal expenditure, and police departments that reduce police brutality and corruption should be rewarded with increases in federal expenditure.

Defunding police departments to replace them with social workers is absurd. Whilst I think the police is the USA is too militaristic, social workers would not be enough of a deterrent. We still need potential offenders to be frightened of punishment by the authorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
As it turns out, black American's are shot at a LOWER rate than white American's by police. They are more likely to experience non-lethal violence from police but deaths, in terms of raw numbers AND when adjusted for victim characteristics (i.e history of crime. whether the were armed, whether they were attacked the officer etc.. ) black Americans are 25% LESS likely to be killed by police.

Further, black officers are far more likely to shoot black civilians.. and.. wait for it... are MORE likely to shoot white civilians than vice verse.
You might be correct. Police abuse of power transcends race relations. I think non Hispanic whites are something like 49% of victims of police of killings. And because the USA is hyper segregated a lot of the cops killing blacks will be black cops and a lot of the cops killing whites will be white cops. So there's actually an organic limit as to how racist law enforcement can even be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
However, I think your 'Ultimately' is absolutely insane and there's literally zero evidence for that being even possible, let alone something that might actually happen. Like it or not, the USA is one the best places a person can possibly live in the entire world regardless of race/ethnicity. No one's up-ending that shit once it gets beyond performativity. The number of 'radical' black reformers is vanishingly small compared to the black population. Additionally, cutting yourself off from the resource base the US does provide (stupidly skewed access notwithstanding) to its citizens is batshit, population-dooming utopian derangement. That's on the level of "We Was Kangs".
I wasn't advocating a secession or balkanization, I just envisage it might appeal to the critical masses if there isn’t massive sociological progress. I think one of the biggest problems is high concentrations of poverty. I do think 'white privilege' is a delusion, because there are at least 5 million more impoverished non-hispanic whites than blacks, and blacks are only 3 times more likely to be impoverished than non hispanic whites. However the median net household wealth for non hispanic whites is 11 times higher, and blacks are 11 times more likely to be confined to areas with 20-30% poverty rates, so I suspect a lot of poor whites live in affluent areas, attend excellent schools with affluent children, befriend affluent households who then help educate their poor friends, employ their poor friends, donate to their poor friends etc. In white areas with 20-30% poverty rates, they're plagued by similar problems to the black community.

Some solutions might be the federal government offering investors tax deferrals/deductions/credits or government bond options at discounts to construct businesses within locations with 20-30% poverty rates and median incomes below 40000 dollars, and purchasing properties there that they must rent out to inhabitants of the local community, and upon sale the occupants must be invited to acquire the property before anyone else at discounted rates. Prosperous municipalities/states could mutualise debt obligations with deprived municipalities/states. I think poor children should be bussed into schools with middle class children, I think section 8 residential complexes should be constructed nearer to privileged neighbourhoods, I think the government should impose maximum rental prices. I support universal healthcare, but at the very least medicaid should be made accessible for anyone earning beneath 25000 dollars annually.

Last edited by My Kall; 07-26-2020 at 09:50 AM.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 04:11 AM   #30
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet
 
Felicity Halsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: ILLINOIS
Posts: 243
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
So now that America is going to straight hell - where do we stand as a people?
Is battle rap all on Skype and Zoom now? Let me ask this, fuck the 4 play
Will you Saltines now realize we -(the so called negro) are not the problem? Can you see there is one particular group orchestrating this agenda?
Get out of the townhouse and see the mansions
Elfs are mythological
Ritz is a German bitch dancin with Carlton
Wake up White People
Black people are not the problem. It's 135 million shithead white Americans that support racism and irrational thinking. Honestly I think black chicks are hot and I like rap plus I'm pretty sure RMBVA isn't racist but the rest of the planet is retarded and don't follow the guidelines.
__________________
Real raps over everything.
Felicity Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:19 PM   #31
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 566
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
About 5 people get murdered per 100,000 Americans, whereas 192 people get killed per 100,000 American police officers, so cops are an exceptionally deadly demographic, even though I'm sure the majority of cops are honorable. But because police officers constitute 0.2% of your population the chances of you getting killed by the police is miniscule, so you're correct. And yes black on black crime and even white on white crime are much bigger emergencies, but it's just that police officers aught to be held to much higher standards than criminals. In a medical malpractice trial a doctor found guilty of tortuous offenses will be punished much more severely than a therapist with a community college diploma. So by that logic maybe people should feel more aggrieved about police brutality than civilians brutalizing one another, as cops have a higher duty of care?
True - but that's the nature of the job. So is a soldier. So is a hangman(historical irrelevance notwithstanding). They are given guns and are hired to deal with violence in society that non-enforcers aren't able to deal with. There's a correlation there that can't be ignored.
Absolutely agree on the submission though - like Chris Rock's bit - "I KNOW being a cop is hard. But we can't afford to ahve bad apple cops". Fully agree. I just think its ridiculous to vilify 'cops' because of the bad apples. DEALING with them is a front-center issue imo. I DON'T agree your premise. The idea behind this entire movement is to stop the egregious killing of black people by white police. Not only is that completely contrary to the data, it doesn't represent much of a threat to anyone, as pointed out. Random people shooting each other should be seen as MUCH more of a problem. You're ACTUALLY looking over your shoulder walking through Central L.A for other citizens. Not for police. The anxiety and fear that these communities claim to go through has nothing to do with police and everything to do with poverty and how that makes people behave. I could make a personal responsibility point here, but that would be a digression. The main point is that, no, being overly-aggrieved by police deaths is a complete obfuscation of the issue and not rational, reasonable or helpful. I get that yes, cops should be held to a higher standard but given that the 'low standard' trotted out by the media is pretty misleading. And its a REALLY difficult job. The lack of empathy for cops is ridiculous. https://www.odmp.org/search/year This is JUST the 2020 list of cops killed on the job. If THIS isn't the thing you're protesting you can sit the fuck down to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Yeah I don't think every killing BLM protest have been heinous cold-blooded murders, and hypothetically one could pontificate that sacrificing violent perpetrators is necessary to maximize safety. But not only do I find that immoral, I think it's illogical, because if you look a societies like my country the UK, our police literally only kill 3-6 people per year (per capita equivilant for the USA would be 15-30 people killed per year) yet the USA's murder rate is 4 times higher than the UK's murder rate. So you cannot argue that employing lethal force correlates with a safer society
The logic here appears to be non-existent, and im not being edgy. You live in the UK. 65 million. Three times that many in the U.S and probably 100 times more guns available and much more politically divisive, in general. I'm from the U.K so i'm not speaking out of turn here. They are apples and oranges to the nth. Those facts don't have anything to do with that argument. In having said that, i KIND OF agree with your premise. I just htink the knock-on costs of housing these people at tax-payer cost is a legitimate competitor for the ethical high ground.


Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
I think local sheriff and police departments should be replaced by state administered police departments. It would ensure more redistribution of resources from affluent municipalities to deprived municipalities, so there would be less disincentive for the best cops to avoid the most vulnerable areas. Transferring law enforcement to state governments would minimize union bargaining power as the states are more heavily funded than municipal councils. If all the decision making and management was transferred to the states the unions and local gangsters will be much less likely to personally know the bureaucrats in state capitols responsible for governance, budgeting, regulation etc, so there would be less conflicts of interest, and because they won't all personally interact with the managerial echelons it would more difficult for them to offer cash bribes. I think police departments responsible for police brutality and corruption should be penalised with deductions in apportionment of federal expenditure, and police departments that reduce police brutality and corruption should be rewarded with increases in federal expenditure.
As i understand this, i totally agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Defunding police departments to replace them with social workers is absurd. Whilst I think the police is the USA is too militaristic, social workers would not be enough of a deterrent. We still need potential offenders to be frightened of punishment by the authorities.
Agreed. However, i think available social workers to be deployed in the appropriate situations is going to be an automatic de-escalation of many, many situations that would otherwise turn violent or deadly. As a secondary measure i think mental health work should absolutely be inculcated into policing practices. Not replace policing, but inculcated.


Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
You might be correct. Police abuse of power transcends race relations. I think non Hispanic whites are something like 49% of victims of police of killings. And because the USA is hyper segregated a lot of the cops killing blacks will be black cops and a lot of the cops killing whites will be white cops. So there's actually an organic limit as to how racist law enforcement can even be.
52%. Tis in the data i provided. Absolutely. And there's the lynchpin of the ACTUAL problem we need to address. WHY are these areas so segretated and deprived? WHY are more african americans in poverty and why does their poverty lead to deadly crime where as, generally, poverty-stricken white communities have no such problem. Colonialism, mainly. And that has to be addressed at the institutional level - but not by calling the institutions racist. They aren't. They're outdated. I'm guessing you see this, going by your comments here which i quite respect.


Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
I wasn't advocating a secession or balkanization, I just envisage it might appeal to the critical masses if there isnít massive sociological progress. I think one of the biggest problems is high concentrations of poverty. I do think 'white privilege' is a delusion, because there are at least 5 million more impoverished non-hispanic whites than blacks, and blacks are only 3 times more likely to be impoverished than non hispanic whites. However the median net household wealth for non hispanic whites is 11 times higher, and blacks are 11 times more likely to be confined to areas with 20-30% poverty rates, so I suspect a lot of poor whites live in affluent areas, attend excellent schools with affluent children, befriend affluent households who then help educate their poor friends, employ their poor friends, donate to their poor friends etc. In white areas with 20-30% poverty rates, they're plagued by similar problems to the black community.
Possibly. I just don't see that even bubbling under a deep, deep surface. It seems more like a Farrahkhan-esque delusion. That said, i get what you're driving at - i just think BLM, as it currently exist, is as far as that rebellion will go for the reasons i mentioned. They want MORE of the U.S, not less. And that's fine imo.
While i don't actually see any evidence of your potential road to income mobility for non-Whites (im assuming that's the point?) i agree there is a confluence of factors (which would be addressed by the further discussion warranted by my previous quote-reply) that need to be addressed and somewhat mitigated to find a semblance of 'equality of failure'. Though, i don't know that that's the most effective way, it is one and one i wouldn't argue with. Keep in mind that income mobility among African American's is pretty damn good. Under 30, i believe they have better income mobility than non-Hispanic whites. Interestingly, women 18-25 out earn men too.... Its WEALTH mobility that's the problem and comes down, almost entirely, to personal decision making. Education obviously matters but people who are not well-educated but are intelligent tend to do well, overall.
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2020, 10:19 PM   #32
StankDaddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 566
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
(Had to make two posts as i exceeded the 10,000 character limit. El oh f-ing El).

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Some solutions might be the federal government offering investors tax deferrals/deductions/credits or government bond options at discounts to construct businesses within locations with 20-30% poverty rates and median incomes below 40000 dollars, and purchasing properties there that they must rent out to inhabitants of the local community, and upon sale the occupants must be invited to acquire the property before anyone else at discounted rates. Prosperous municipalities/states could mutualise debt obligations with deprived municipalities/states. I think poor children should be bussed into schools with middle class children, I think section 8 residential complexes should be constructed nearer to privileged neighbourhoods, I think the government should impose maximum rental prices. I support universal healthcare, but at the very least medicaid should be made accessible for anyone earning beneath 25000 dollars annually.
I think that's going to scare off investors, for the most part. But i think the concept is totally worthwhile. Almost all of this part, i can agree with even if i think the underlying raison detre isn't correct.

But THESE are the kinds of solutions that might work. They address the actual problem, not some nameless concept of racism that can't be pinned down or solved, even if it were able to be highlighted specifically.
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
128539, 55357, 56859, 8217


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,606
Threads: 28,088
Posts: 739,799
Total Online: 1262

Newest Member: DethStryque The Invincibl

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:51 AM.