Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
I Told U About Ill Will, Ty Law, Danny Myers, Bigg K, etc... But How Did I know?

Old 12-12-2014, 04:26 AM   #1
WillyRockBags

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
I Told U About Ill Will, Ty Law, Danny Myers, Bigg K, etc... But How Did I know?

intentionally made longer to weed out dumbfucks

when it comes to identifying new talent for top tier... my track record is A1... u can dig up old RM threads... I was called a troll repeatedly fir having b magic in my top 5... that went on for lime a year... I was also called a troll repeatedly for having o red in my top 5 (back then)... and he blew up...etc... the list goes on... point being that my record for identifying who will be the next top tier dudes is proven

the opposite is also true... i am shooting 100% from the field in identifying new dudes that are hyped to be next... but do not make it... a lot of u want to know how Im able to do it so i will try and help by explaining how i k ew on sum of tge more recent dudes tgat were hyped... im not gonna lie... it takes time and comes from years of being seasoned watching battles... but its not impossible for sum of u newer fans to do...

Ill Will - i knew he was gonna fade out immediately... he had 1-2 good bars per round... which is not enuff at top tier level... he was relying to much on trying to be a tuff guy... problem is that doesnt work at top tier at all... he actually looked tuff against bottom level competition... but when he battled someone like tay roc it failed completely... tuff guy shit wont make it through top tier... because even if u can whoop someones ass for real... on that stage they give no fuck at top tuer and will get right back at u

Danny Myers - This one amazes me the most that people ever thought he had a chance... wut he was doing is completely out dated... he was trying to take the spit "lots of bars" approach that Reed, Mook, etc did back in the day... not good bars... just lots of them... which doesnt fly anymore... additionally... his delivery is not listenable for three rounds in top tier... it just sounds terrible

Bigg K - Another one that just didnt have a chance at top tier... hes a punchline rapper with one major problem... his punchlines are waay to simp,e compared to those in top tier... additionally... he brings nothing new to each battle... and has no ability to change flows or styles... basically... if u have seen one of his battles... u have seen them all... and the tuff guy act works well for him on GT ish ecents... but will fail miserably against top tiers at "url events"... this is why his views have remained lower tier...

the moral of the story is this... when identifying new talent... u have to consider everything... just "liking" someone does not mean they have wut it takes... hell... very little do...

the tendency is to think of them "based on the environment they are currently battling in"... sure danny myers BODIED people on kotd... but would his performance stand up against aye verb being serious (like against hollow)? of course not...

so stop looking at them where they are... and start comparing their rounds to the best when they are serious
WillyRockBags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:31 AM   #2
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i remember u saying bigg k is cold

i think the bigg k that battled on URL was definitely able to be top tier

the bigg k vs hp7 and rosenberg was one of the best.... now he writes and raps a lil different and it doesnt hit as hard
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:42 AM   #3
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post

the bigg k vs hp7 and rosenberg was one of the best.... now he writes and raps a lil different and it doesnt hit as hard
when was Rosenberg ever one of the best?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:54 AM   #4
David Deas

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
David Deas is a PY Poster
Dude. It doesn't take some sort of prophetic vision to see Danny Myers is trash.
David Deas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:07 AM   #5
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
also since when did o red blow up he had one good battle

against rum nitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:48 AM   #6
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lol "ored had one good battle " why are u even allowed to post here ?

this thread is lowkey about how amazing bigg k is and how Hollow Da Don is THE ONLY competition there is left for him .......
Old 12-12-2014, 05:49 AM   #7
WillyRockBags

WillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time AustraliaWillyRockBags is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jereurghmy View Post

against rum nitty
oh wow... I understand ur new to battle rap... but my goodness at least research wut u missed "a little bit"
Old 12-12-2014, 05:51 AM   #8
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

uh

willy is a huge bigg k fan ... almost EVERYONE is ............ hes got everything ...

its just unfortunate that he battles ppl who have BIGGER and more talkative fanbases than he has ...... he beat con verb and magic and nobody cares cuz [[[reasons that con verb and magic fans pretend make sense and matter]]]

3 beautiful W's under his belt ; all 3 stellar bigg k performances

willy just likes to rile up the bigg k fans cuz u know he likes to have fun on the forum willy is a crazy kat

Last edited by uuuununnn; 12-12-2014 at 05:55 AM.
uuuununnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:54 AM   #9
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyRockBags View Post
oh wow... I understand ur new to battle rap... but my goodness at least research wut u missed "a little bit"
oh yeah I forgot he battled Charlie clips

o-reds not top tier sorry bud its not about being new to battle rap lol its about him being cheeks

Quote:
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:06 AM   #10
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Bigg k has been putting in mad work. There are still many people I'd like to see him battle. As long as people want to see him, he'll be alright, fuck all that extra shit.
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:39 AM   #11
WillyRockBags

Quote:

i still say he got some dope shit... i think tre poundz does to... not sure ur point there... are u suggesting everyone i think has some dope shit is automatically going to be top tier?

i never once said that

also it should be noted that was prior to seeing a bunch of battles and not realuzing the extent of how every battle is the exact same thing

Last edited by WillyRockBags; 12-12-2014 at 06:57 AM.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:41 AM   #12
WillyRockBags

Quote:
oh yeah I forgot he battled Charlie clips

o-reds not top tier sorry bud its not about being new to battle rap lol its about him being cheeks
lol do ur research young man... u missed a bunch... dude went on a whole run u missed with multiple battles over 1/2 a mil and a million plus view battle...

always do ur research "first"
Old 12-12-2014, 11:29 AM   #13
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
op = nastradamus
Old 12-12-2014, 01:23 PM   #14
medium sean

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
medium sean is better than Grind Time Australiamedium sean is better than Grind Time Australia
the bigg k that battled magic was great

would love for him to have another illmac/hp7 perfornance though
medium sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:52 PM   #15
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
i wish i knew this earlier but willy is the oracle

he is a prophet

he doesnt sleep, he waits

etc etc

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:06 PM   #16
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
lol do ur research young man... u missed a bunch... dude went on a whole run u missed with multiple battles over 1/2 a mil and a million plus view battle...

always do ur research "first"
Lol that o red clips battle candidate for worst all year

Ain't nobody ever watch that shit more than once
Easily forgettable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:10 PM   #17
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco14 View Post
Lol that o red clips battle candidate for worst all year

Ain't nobody ever watch that shit more than once
Easily forgettable
agreed! but where are u going with this?
Old 12-12-2014, 02:11 PM   #18
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
Bigg k has been putting in mad work. There are still many people I'd like to see him battle. As long as people want to see him, he'll be alright, fuck all that extra shit.
^the thread flew waaaay over this young boys head
Old 12-12-2014, 02:37 PM   #19
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Willy, who in your opinion are a couple guys who may be able to break through? Right now the up and comers are pretty meh to me
Old 12-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #20
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
agreed! but where are u going with this?
You making fun of Ronald the retard for not knowing it but tbh I'd be more surprised if he did..

Shit was mad forgettable
Quote:
Old 12-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #21
Bigzero

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Bigzero is not the worst person
Bigg K blew it,Danny Myers blew it and Ill Will also blew it tbh.

Ty Law still got a shot tho that philly battle hurt him, but he got a big name next month....
Bigzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #22
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigzero View Post
Bigg K blew it,Danny Myers blew it and Ill Will also blew it tbh.

Ty Law still got a shot tho that philly battle hurt him, but he got a big name next month....
Ty is one dimensional as well. Nice for a "blue moon" watch. But he needs major reconstructive entertainment surgery.
Old 12-12-2014, 03:53 PM   #23
Bigzero

Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Bigzero is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
Ty is one dimensional as well. Nice for a "blue moon" watch. But he needs major reconstructive entertainment surgery.
Ty Law was on a run Low key before the philly battle....his performance might be off...but his punches makeup for it....his punches are haymakers.
Bigzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:31 PM   #24
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
I understand the thread, I'm saying tier probably isn't the biggest concern for bigg k.
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:10 PM   #25
coleowsuz
IhaveJungleFever

Mentioned: 325 Post(s)
coleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australiacoleowsuz is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

against rum nitty
O red has beaten Clips, Nitty, T rex, Big T, X factor, Rosenburg, Aye Verb, Tay Rock, Big Kannon and Young Kannon.. Dudes been nice for like 4 years
coleowsuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:21 PM   #26
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
You making fun of Ronald the retard for not knowing it but tbh I'd be more surprised if he did..

Shit was mad forgettable
hes not talking vs clips..

Red vs Rosenberg, verb, cal, x factor, jc, big t etc.. That run
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 06:12 PM   #27
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
hes not talking vs clips..

Red vs Rosenberg, verb, cal, x factor, jc, big t etc.. That run
Yeah that feels like a long ass time ago lol

I never fucked with Red in the first place but he did have a streak for a while but that shit been over IMO
Quote:
Old 12-12-2014, 07:34 PM   #28
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Willy, who in your opinion are a couple guys who may be able to break through? Right now the up and comers are pretty meh to me
honestly... at this time i see none... like u said they are all meh... i think it would have to someone new we arent familiar with yet that comes outta nowhere
Old 12-12-2014, 07:35 PM   #29
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
I understand the thread, I'm saying tier probably isn't the biggest concern for bigg k.
so u think bigg k just wants to continue battling for much less than top tier pay?
Old 12-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #30
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Yeah that feels like a long ass time ago lol

I never fucked with Red in the first place but he did have a streak for a while but that shit been over IMO
it was a while ago... but at that time he made it to top tier and even broke a million view battle
Old 12-12-2014, 08:23 PM   #31
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
it was a while ago... but at that time he made it to top tier and even broke a million view battle
Ehhhhhhh maaaaybe the very bottom of top tier or upper mid tier but don't get to crazy lol
Quote:
Old 12-13-2014, 12:26 AM   #32
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Ehhhhhhh maaaaybe the very bottom of top tier or upper mid tier but don't get to crazy lol
the very bottom of top tier is top tier... he had a million view battle... surrounded by battles over a half mil
Old 12-13-2014, 12:35 AM   #33
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Quote:
he had a million view battle
So does Mark Grist so that doesn't mean shit...

And it's iffy if he ever made it into top tier before that fall from grace came...

He was on that streak probably leading to the Big T battle but he fucked that up even if you got him winning that the battle was shitty

Like I said I never fw Red so I'm bias but throwing around the 1m view battle isn't making any point

Edit: plus the only reason people watched the red calicoe battle so much is for Cals third rd roasting session
Quote:

Last edited by Blanco14; 12-13-2014 at 12:37 AM.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:39 AM   #34
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
I can't believe people still talk about view count. Lol.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:35 PM   #35
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
explain this?do u understand how tiers work?
Old 12-13-2014, 02:45 PM   #36
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bells720 View Post
They aren't the be all and end all, but they're really the only objective figure we have to analyze battler popularity
Old 12-13-2014, 03:58 PM   #37
DJQuotes

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
DJQuotes is not the worst person
Dead @ you evaluating talent. You just hate on anyone who beats or even tweets (Ill Will & Aye Verb) one of your favorite battle rappers. It's that simple. Classic dickriding. I still fuck with your posts though. Keep bangin.
DJQuotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 09:08 PM   #38
WillyRockBags

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuotes View Post
Dead @ you evaluating talent. You just hate on anyone who beats or even tweets (Ill Will & Aye Verb) one of your favorite battle rappers. It's that simple. Classic dickriding. I still fuck with your posts though. Keep bangin.
kids this post is exactly why u shouldnt do drugs
Old 12-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #39
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
I can't count Bigg K out right now. He's still on the rise. Danny is pretty much done for top tier, but he dosen't care because apparently he's just happy to battle at all or whatever.

Danny just battled way too much and incurred the natural backlash that any new notable dude gets about a full year early. He managed his career like shit. He should have had like 2~3 battles since his breakout performance vs Rum Nitty. Instead he's had about two thousand and his style isn't versatile enough to carry that burden.

Bigg K is just taking too many big names out of established leagues with view potential. Bigg K should not be taking any top tier opponents outside of KOTD and URL. DF maybe, if it's a well promoted event like their "birthday" series. UW also would have been an option before they switched channels and now have no subscribers/views. They could be viable again in the future.

Bigg K taking Verb is some Bullshit Backyard BBQ Battles League was a travesty. The Rap Grid youtube channel it was uploaded on has little view potential. The highest viewed video they ever got was ~250k

People need to save their top tier battles for leagues where people will actually know battled or the win means little career wise.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote