Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Hynaken On Early Smack/URL: Norbes Does The Work, He Predicted U.R.L Success In 08

Old 03-16-2015, 06:20 PM   #1
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
hiphopisreal.com has seen da-feet
Hynaken On Early Smack/URL: Norbes Does The Work, He Predicted U.R.L Success In 08

http://www.hiphopisreal.com Exclusive interview with Hynaken (Host for http://www.thisis50.com)

In this segment Hynaken talks how he got started in battle rap, interviewing Smack and Beasley before Smack became U.R.L. Hynaken says he first met Street Star Norbes in 2008. Hynaken remembers when Street Star Norbes used to say he was working with smack and says Norbes predicted the U.R.L's success in smack's DVD era. He says Norbes can talk because he works. Hynaken says Norbes is responsible for putting a lot of things together for U.R.L. Hynaken says Street Star Norbes always been one for the camera, Norbes knows what he is doing, he speaks well, he knows what to say to get attention, this is not an accident.

Hynaken talks Rookies Vs Vets and shares his views on the match ups.

Do you think Street Star Norbes should get more respect and credit for the work he's put in for the battle rap culture?

Please Share, Comment & Subscribe
To Our Channel!!! Thanks For Watching!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse

Last edited by hiphopisreal.com; 03-16-2015 at 06:23 PM.
hiphopisreal.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:22 PM   #2
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah, love his personality or no, Norbes is a good businessman apparently, and we owe him for a lot of our entertainment over the years. I respect the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 06:26 PM   #3
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceAintRight View Post
Yeah, love his personality or no, Norbes is a good businessman apparently, and we owe him for a lot of our entertainment over the years. I respect the guy.
wow... I'm surprised a pro norbes supporter... first comment ... lol wow..
Old 03-16-2015, 06:55 PM   #4
PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post
wow... I'm surprised a pro norbes supporter... first comment ... lol wow..
As much as I'm a harsh critic on battles, I try to keep a balance by not being negative unnecessarily. I've got a stack of DVD's, and a Favorites list full of work this man made happen.

All I can do is give him his just due. Gotta be able to separate business from personal. He's on point. Pretty good talent scout too.

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
Old 03-16-2015, 07:42 PM   #5
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
Quote:
I disagree. There was a void that he/they filled. He was simply the first guy there. There are MANY MANY other ppl that could do this shit better. This smack/url team was just the first ones to really run with it.
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 09:12 PM   #6
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
As much as I'm a harsh critic on battles, I try to keep a balance by not being negative unnecessarily. I've got a stack of DVD's, and a Favorites list full of work this man made happen.

All I can do is give him his just due. Gotta be able to separate business from personal. He's on point. Pretty good talent scout too.
salute!!!
Old 03-16-2015, 09:14 PM   #7
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
I disagree. There was a void that he/they filled. He was simply the first guy there. There are MANY MANY other ppl that could do this shit better. This smack/url team was just the first ones to really run with it.
you think that all it is... he was simply the first guy there.. maybe he did put in the work... i wasn't there to see what he did.. its obvious smack backs him cause i never heard them say one negative comment ever about norbes.. all the slack come from fans and battle rappers.... idk.. thanks for your comment,,
Old 03-17-2015, 02:15 AM   #8
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Just please stop calling him Street star Norbes.
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:24 AM   #9
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Regardless of what good he does he could do more good if he wasn't such an asshole all the time. I wouldn't take away from what he's done but its hard to respect him.
Old 03-17-2015, 02:25 AM   #10
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
This. Check his twitter handle, it's clearly "Street Star Norbe" without the s in the end now.
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:52 AM   #11
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Norbes is fun to mock but the guy knows what he is doing...pretty nice guy irl as well...but still fun to mock and he makes it easy with his outspoken nature!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:28 AM   #12
Exenexex
project pattahhhhh

Mentioned: 322 Post(s)
Exenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time AustraliaExenexex is better than Grind Time Australia
i remember when Hynaken was doing the strategy room blogs with URL, now he's a radio personality but shoulda really continued working with SHMIDIDIDIDIDI this entire time, very entertaining & funny guy
Exenexex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 05:40 PM   #13
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exenexex View Post
i remember when Hynaken was doing the strategy room blogs with URL, now he's a radio personality but shoulda really continued working with SHMIDIDIDIDIDI this entire time, very entertaining & funny guy
yes he deff has a personality ...
Old 03-17-2015, 05:42 PM   #14
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
I'm sorry buddy thats his name. call him whatever you want in your head... disregard his name altogether you call him whatever you want.. that should work for you.. when you see his name.. imagine the name you want him to have...yea
Old 03-17-2015, 05:48 PM   #15
PriceAintRight

@hiphopisreal.com Hey, quick question(s). Can you ask Hynaken/Norbes if URL is incorporated at this point? Not looking for insider trading or anything, but I was wondering what their business status was. DBA, LLC, etc, and curious as to how they delegate duties.

Perhaps that was covered in earlier interviews or maybe you can ask in future ones? I'm extremely interested in their behind the scenes itinerary.

Quote:
Old 03-17-2015, 05:48 PM   #16
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Regardless of what good he does he could do more good if he wasn't such an asshole all the time. I wouldn't take away from what he's done but its hard to respect him.
i bet it is... just looks at hynaken speaking about norbes..norbes his doing this on purpose to tick people like you off... you guys are falling right into his plan...he says openly he love being an asshole but then the fans criticize him for his actions... that was his intentions.. to get you fans to focus on him and his antics ... the comment.. and for him to be hated... lol he love it...he says it over and over again .. so keep disliking norbes your feeding right into what makes the man ego inflate.... norbes is playing the fans. knowing how fickle fans are....
Old 03-17-2015, 05:50 PM   #17
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
@hiphopisreal.com

be honest...

are you norbes?
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:50 PM   #18
JustJ123

JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
i bet it is... just looks at hynaken speaking about norbes..norbes his doing this on purpose to tick people like you off... you guys are falling right into his plan...he says openly he love being an asshole but then the fans criticize him for his actions... that was his intentions.. to get you fans to focus on him and his antics ... the comment.. and for him to be hated... lol he love it...he says it over and over again .. so keep disliking norbes your feeding right into what makes the man ego inflate.... norbes is playing the fans. knowing how fickle fans are....
Do you even know what fickle means? Where did I imply I ever liked Norbes in that post? Norbes has been a complete asshole since the first time I heard him on Battleraparena, and the show may not have as many big guests since he left but its way better.

Dude has always been an asshole and I never liked him. and I don't even listen to the warreport unless someone mentions an episode on this board because the dude is a tool. So how is that working out for him exactly?

Of course Norbes is goin to say that shit, because he knows no matter what he does people will treat him that way, because he can't help but be an asshole. So he embraces it.

norbes is a 30+ year old man who acts like hes still stuck in High School. If thats part of his plan cool, but it doesn't make him any less of a retard.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:32 AM   #19
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Do you even know what fickle means? Where did I imply I ever liked Norbes in that post? Norbes has been a complete asshole since the first time I heard him on Battleraparena, and the show may not have as many big guests since he left but its way better.

Dude has always been an asshole and I never liked him. and I don't even listen to the warreport unless someone mentions an episode on this board because the dude is a tool. So how is that working out for him exactly?

Of course Norbes is goin to say that shit, because he knows no matter what he does people will treat him that way, because he can't help but be an asshole. So he embraces it.

norbes is a 30+ year old man who acts like hes still stuck in High School. If thats part of his plan cool, but it doesn't make him any less of a retard.
Fans are fickle.. You might not be, but as a whole they are.. As a whole there easily persuadable, and their loyalty and interest change constantly.

yes i think his plan is, and what they set out for him to do is be this prick.. dick.. on purpose,,, that why you will never hear anybody from URL interfere.. he has a free reign to piss off as many battlers and fans as possible... it makes people talk and keep eyes always on their league... it's never dead in the URL, cause norbes is always in some shit...constantly... the man is smart... he embraces this role.. he might turn off a few but he probably get more people to watch his brand then to not watch it.. bottom line is, norbes might be a dick... but his product is the best.. and has he best talents and the fan base has been around the longest.. this is strategic .. norbes is not a dick to the battle rap world cause thats his personality normally... he's a dick for business purposes only, its his online persona, its his on cam personality for the world.. most people on cam constantly, people that live online ..are not the same off it.. thats my take
Old 03-18-2015, 12:45 AM   #20
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
@hiphopisreal.com

be honest...

are you norbes?
nope not at all .. we cover battle rap.. norbes and the rest of the bunch.. we have relationships with all of them so. while you fans have a take on things, and thats cool, i see things a lil differently ...
Old 03-18-2015, 02:04 AM   #21
JustJ123

Quote:
Fans are fickle.. You might not be, but as a whole they are.. As a whole there easily persuadable, and their loyalty and interest change constantly.

yes i think his plan is, and what they set out for him to do is be this prick.. dick.. on purpose,,, that why you will never hear anybody from URL interfere.. he has a free reign to piss off as many battlers and fans as possible... it makes people talk and keep eyes always on their league... it's never dead in the URL, cause norbes is always in some shit...constantly... the man is smart... he embraces this role.. he might turn off a few but he probably get more people to watch his brand then to not watch it.. bottom line is, norbes might be a dick... but his product is the best.. and has he best talents and the fan base has been around the longest.. this is strategic .. norbes is not a dick to the battle rap world cause thats his personality normally... he's a dick for business purposes only, its his online persona, its his on cam personality for the world.. most people on cam constantly, people that live online ..are not the same off it.. thats my take
Fickle about battle rap? Yes. Fickle about Norbes? What evidence do you have to support this? People have been giving him the same shit for years.

I think you need to get off his dick tbh, you're giving the man way too much credit. Are you trying to score a date with him or something? lol...

You seriously think Norbes being this way is why people keep their eye on the league? what the fuck?

Quote:
but his product is the best.. and has he best talents and the fan base has been around the longest..
Exactly. Regardless of what he does people will talk for what you just said. He doesn't have to be an asshole, he's an asshole cause he's a manchild and he still hasn't grown up. And thats fine, but you're trippin if you seriously think him being an asshole has anything to do with any of the success they see.

They don't say shit about how stupid he acts cause he still puts in work, no one can deny that.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:04 AM   #22
JustJ123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
@hiphopisreal.com

be honest...

are you norbes?
This post looking more and more accurate.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:40 AM   #23
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

[QUOTE=PriceAintRight;508795]@hiphopisreal.com Hey, quick question(s). Can you ask Hynaken/Norbes if URL is incorporated at this point? Not looking for insider trading or anything, but I was wondering what their business status was. DBA, LLC, etc, and curious as to how they delegate duties.

Perhaps that was covered in earlier interviews or maybe you can ask in future ones? I'm extremely interested in their behind the scenes itinerary.[/Q

Logically speaking i would think they are... 100% no doubt about it... now there corporate status LLC.. S CORP, DBA whatever idk.. i wouldn't feel comfortable just hitting him them up out the blue asking them this, its not appropriate, but we H.H.I.R is incorporated and we are smaller, and that just to protect our personal properties, so i would have to imagine URL would be too... We could deff ask in the future ... on a side note... as far as there behind the scene itinerary what do you really wanna know??? be more specific!!!
Old 03-18-2015, 03:43 AM   #24
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
This post looking more and more accurate.
lol yea right!!!
Old 03-18-2015, 04:03 AM   #25
PriceAintRight

[quote=hiphopisreal.com;509132]
Quote:
@hiphopisreal.com Hey, quick question(s). Can you ask Hynaken/Norbes if URL is incorporated at this point? Not looking for insider trading or anything, but I was wondering what their business status was. DBA, LLC, etc, and curious as to how they delegate duties.

Perhaps that was covered in earlier interviews or maybe you can ask in future ones? I'm extremely interested in their behind the scenes itinerary.[/Q

Logically speaking i would think they are... 100% no doubt about it... now there corporate status LLC.. S CORP, DBA whatever idk.. i wouldn't feel comfortable just hitting him them up out the blue asking them this, its not appropriate, but we H.H.I.R is incorporated and we are smaller, and that just to protect our personal properties, so i would have to imagine URL would be too... We could deff ask in the future ... on a side note... as far as there behind the scene itinerary what do you really wanna know??? be more specific!!!
Like, when they're looking to set up a battle, do these cats have managers/PR people? Or are they speaking more on a 1 to 1 basis with most of the talent?

What do the contracts state? Are they legally binding, or more of a handshake/verbal agreement, as they appear easy to disregard. Or is Norbes just so real that he doesn't take them to court?

Stuff like that. How they negotiate with venues/the difficulty curve in doing that, considering the negative stigma our genre has, much less a subgenre of it like battle rap. Are they made to pay more?

I'm just a Battle Rap nerd I guess. These cats have been building this brand since I was graduating high school. Would love to know more (that doesn't compromise their strategies of course)

Quote:

Last edited by PriceAintRight; 03-18-2015 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:56 AM   #26
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

[quote=PriceAintRight;509151]
Quote:

Like, when they're looking to set up a battle, do these cats have managers/PR people? Or are they speaking more on a 1 to 1 basis with most of the talent?

What do the contracts state? Are they legally binding, or more of a handshake/verbal agreement, as they appear easy to disregard. Or is Norbes just so real that he doesn't take them to court?

Stuff like that. How they negotiate with venues/the difficulty curve in doing that, considering the negative stigma our genre has, much less a subgenre of it like battle rap. Are they made to pay more?

I'm just a Battle Rap nerd I guess. These cats have been building this brand since I was graduating high school. Would love to know more (that doesn't compromise their strategies of course)
Well i wouldn't know their inside strategies, i can only speculate but i have more knowledge then most since we do talk to these guys on a personal level. Some of these relationships have grown past covering them.

to answer your questions... most all the top tiers have managers.. you have to contact the managers to, interviews or for whatever outside of battling..but if you foster a good relationship over time, you can get their # and deal with them directly... the mid tiers and lower level dudes can be contacted directly for the most part.. you can hit them on social sites or whatever if your legit they will hit you back and then you can contact them...

Contracts are legally binding meaning there are physical signed contracts. Only url instituted this new strategy to secure talent.. there is only a handful of pg battle rappers that are actually still signed, most have left... like Adhi Boom, Prez Mafia, and Showoff i believe.. all was offered contracts but didn't abide by them... the penalty of not abiding by contract by battle rap terms are (smack terms) you can't battle on their league anymore... you are free to battle anywhere you want, but smack will not book you or promote you for the most part on their league anymore... for now they not taking these dudes to court or doing such things like that... they are removing you from URL.. thats the penalty ..

Leagues book battle rappers... so lets say NOME 5 coming all battle rappers are waiting to get that call from smack... these guys are all breed in battle rap.. and in the culture.. so if gorilla warfare.. black ice or RBE wants to book you they can just call the battle rapper and negotiate the terms.. its a very small culture so for the most part we are all friends outside of battle rap or a large segment of it is.. once you pay your dues and support battle rap, and are a real fan, you can get in.. i seen loyal URL fans like Big Terra... ARP and other start their own leagues or get jobs working with the URL.. i seen countless cases of it... so

Last edited by hiphopisreal.com; 03-19-2015 at 02:27 AM.
hiphopisreal.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:25 AM   #27
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Fickle about battle rap? Yes. Fickle about Norbes? What evidence do you have to support this? People have been giving him the same shit for years.

I think you need to get off his dick tbh, you're giving the man way too much credit. Are you trying to score a date with him or something? lol...

You seriously think Norbes being this way is why people keep their eye on the league? what the fuck?

Exactly. Regardless of what he does people will talk for what you just said. He doesn't have to be an asshole, he's an asshole cause he's a manchild and he still hasn't grown up. And thats fine, but you're trippin if you seriously think him being an asshole has anything to do with any of the success they see.

They don't say shit about how stupid he acts cause he still puts in work, no one can deny that.
like i said.. i think it's his on cam persona...
Old 03-19-2015, 02:27 AM   #28
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
norbes talks out of his ass ....... 24/7 .....

its his job ..

entire post is bullshit ; fuck everybody in here

literally NOBODY respects norbes or his opinions or views on battle rap

whats shocking is u would THINK somebody thats been around for so long , like norbes , who has been directly involved with the scene and battlers like math ..... u would THINK he would know a thing or two

but this dude is an absolute jack ass ...... 100% , and i have NEVER heard otherwise ever in my life
Old 03-19-2015, 02:46 AM   #29
PriceAintRight

I appreciate the insight, @HipHopIsReal. I was thinking about perhaps starting a league of my own in the future, but until then I wondered what Smack etc do, and perhaps the segue into participating in the culture. I was a writer/Hip-Hop journalist for a while before, and since I'm such a huge fan of battle rap perhaps I can work my way up.

The entire system intrigues me.

Quote:
Old 03-19-2015, 02:57 AM   #30
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
norbes talks out of his ass ....... 24/7 .....

its his job ..

entire post is bullshit ; fuck everybody in here

literally NOBODY respects norbes or his opinions or views on battle rap

whats shocking is u would THINK somebody thats been around for so long , like norbes , who has been directly involved with the scene and battlers like math ..... u would THINK he would know a thing or two

but this dude is an absolute jack ass ...... 100% , and i have NEVER heard otherwise ever in my life
salute!!!
Old 03-19-2015, 03:10 AM   #31
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
I appreciate the insight, @HipHopIsReal. I was thinking about perhaps starting a league of my own in the future, but until then I wondered what Smack etc do, and perhaps the segue into participating in the culture. I was a writer/Hip-Hop journalist for a while before, and since I'm such a huge fan of battle rap perhaps I can work my way up.

The entire system intrigues me.
you gotta work your way in... start something to positively promote the culture... get a co-sign someone in high regards like smack,,, support support support,, or else you will be viewed as a culture and no one will really take seriously unless your money is long,,, then they will try to exploit you ,,, like teddy grizzle .. its not a profitable business at first,,, you have to be ingrained in the culture and accepted by most,, once you are then you can set up thing for profits long term,,, do it for fun mostly but if you do it right it can be profitable... battle rap is a growing market so once your in you kinda grow with it.. one special thing about battle rap, the fans are highly engaged so that helps ,,
Old 03-19-2015, 03:39 AM   #32
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
Quote:
you think that all it is... he was simply the first guy there.. maybe he did put in the work... i wasn't there to see what he did.. its obvious smack backs him cause i never heard them say one negative comment ever about norbes.. all the slack come from fans and battle rappers.... idk.. thanks for your comment,,
i wish i responded sooner..

short answer. yes. i know many ppl who were simply the first to do something and became "experts" in a particular field after a short period of time because nobody else was doing it. I wont go into specifics.. cause they are kinda lame.

im not saying they didnt put time or hard work in... but when there is no competition its "easy" to build something with the right team. one man cant do it. they have many ppl working on their team (SMACK/URL) and they were the first to hit the iron while it was hot and mold that motherfucker.

i still think a different group of ppl could have done it better. norbes, like many have said, is an asshole. imagine if this team was ran by dudes who gave a fuck about ppl a little more..

like kotd...?
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 06:58 PM   #33
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mek View Post
i wish i responded sooner..

short answer. yes. i know many ppl who were simply the first to do something and became "experts" in a particular field after a short period of time because nobody else was doing it. I wont go into specifics.. cause they are kinda lame.

im not saying they didnt put time or hard work in... but when there is no competition its "easy" to build something with the right team. one man cant do it. they have many ppl working on their team (SMACK/URL) and they were the first to hit the iron while it was hot and mold that motherfucker.

i still think a different group of ppl could have done it better. norbes, like many have said, is an asshole. imagine if this team was ran by dudes who gave a fuck about ppl a little more..

like kotd...?
quite true... would that make them more popular???.. maybe if norbes wasn't a dick... maybe.. kotd is a different lane.. on a different coast and has a slightly different battler rap audience... slightly... same niche though... interesting point..

Tags
foh, hhir, hiphopisreal.com, hynaken, mek is a racist, norbes, smack, thisis59, urltv.tv