Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Crucifixes and battler beliefs (plus Dallas vs. Empire!!!)

Old 08-19-2015, 10:31 PM   #41
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalWord View Post
I said 'whatever floats your boat' and meant it.
I don't think you'd make a thread condemning what floats their boat if that was true
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:35 PM   #42
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
That's fair.
More racism here at RMBVA

etymology of the word 'fair' (whites use this often when talking to blacks)

Fair:
The meaning in reference to weather preserves the oldest sense "suitable, agreeable" (opposed to foul (adj.)). Of the main modern senses of the word, that of "light of complexion or color of hair and eyes, not dusky or sallow" (of persons) is from c. 1200, faire, contrasted to brown and reflecting tastes in beauty.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:39 PM   #43
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
your point had very light hair tho
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 10:41 PM   #44
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
your point had very light hair tho
support your team

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-19-2015, 10:42 PM   #45
TheFinalWord

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
TheFinalWord is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Yeah, I think that people who don't believe what I believe are pretty stupid, and I'm not a complete hypocrite for being as ignorant as I think that they are.
By that logic if you believe that butterflies turn into dragons if you spit on them and I disagree with your logic then I'm being hypocritical and ignorant???

Wrong is wrong is wrong.

And again, I never said stupid but everyone else including you has so......

Last edited by TheFinalWord; 08-19-2015 at 10:50 PM.
TheFinalWord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:42 PM   #46
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
support your team
Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 10:43 PM   #47
TheFinalWord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
More racism here at RMBVA

etymology of the word 'fair' (whites use this often when talking to blacks)

Fair:
The meaning in reference to weather preserves the oldest sense "suitable, agreeable" (opposed to foul (adj.)). Of the main modern senses of the word, that of "light of complexion or color of hair and eyes, not dusky or sallow" (of persons) is from c. 1200, faire, contrasted to brown and reflecting tastes in beauty.
You just blew my mind.... Is that racist?
Old 08-19-2015, 10:45 PM   #48
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Those guys don't play on the Celtics anymore.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 10:47 PM   #49
TheFinalWord

[QUOTE=riffic;578098]I don't think you'd make a thread condemning what floats their boat if that was true[/QUOTE

Condemning is a strong word.....picking on? Maybe.

I'd make a thread about anything at this point just to have something to read other then everyone's top 10 this or that list.
Old 08-19-2015, 10:56 PM   #50
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Those guys don't play on the Celtics anymore.
Pierce is a Celtic for life
Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 10:57 PM   #51
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
I'd make a thread about anything at this point just to have something to read other then everyone's top 10 this or that list.
You must have very selective vision
Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 10:58 PM   #52
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
By that logic if you believe that butterflies turn into dragons if you spit on them and I disagree with your logic then I'm being hypocritical and ignorant???

Wrong is wrong is wrong.

And again, I never said stupid but everyone else including you has so......
You didn't use the word "stupid", but were just short of it. Saying "Hey I never said what I implied" isn't going to wash your hands.

People that believe in a higher power have the right to do so. Many, MANY brilliant people believe in a higher power. You're in no place to say that Einstein is less intelligent for believing in a god. Julius Caesar believed in deities and was one of the greatest people to ever live. People a lot smarter than some pompous battlerap fan on an internet board that came up with the moniker "The Final Word" and went through with it believe in God, or Gods. Get over it. And finally, when you decide to spew this ignorance to the outside world, be prepared to meet people that are not only smarter than you, but less patient. This is coming from an agnostic that leans towards atheism, mind you.

Staunch atheists can be a lot worse than bible thumpers. Opposites side of the spectrum that behave exactly the same.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:01 PM   #53
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 11:01 PM   #54
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Pierce is a Celtic for life
Garnett will always be a T Wolve to me. I used to love them when they had him and Marbury.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:03 PM   #55
theTruth
voice of reason

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
theTruth is not the worst person
Quote:
You didn't use the word "stupid", but were just short of it. Saying "Hey I never said what I implied" isn't going to wash your hands.

People that believe in a higher power have the right to do so. Many, MANY brilliant people believe in a higher power. You're in no place to say that Einstein is less intelligent for believing in a god. Julius Caesar believed in deities and was one of the greatest people to ever live. People a lot smarter than some pompous battlerap fan on an internet board that came up with the moniker "The Final Word" and went through with it believe in God, or Gods. Get over it. And finally, when you decide to spew this ignorance to the outside world, be prepared to meet people that are not only smarter than you, but less patient. This is coming from an agnostic that leans towards atheism, mind you.

Staunch atheists can be a lot worse than bible thumpers. Opposites side of the spectrum that behave exactly the same.
Fire post.
theTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:04 PM   #56
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
You just blew my mind.... Is that racist?
of course it is
you're on your job troglodyte

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-19-2015, 11:10 PM   #57
theTruth
voice of reason

And yes, God exists. As well as Christ.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:16 PM   #58
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by theTruth View Post
Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 11:17 PM   #59
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Garnett will always be a T Wolve to me. I used to love them when they had him and Marbury.
yeah I'm so glad he went back. one of the best moments last season

Quote:
Old 08-19-2015, 11:19 PM   #60
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
a saltine that believes in something outside of saltinedom?
a spiritual saltine, as if he seeks a higher power other than RWS?

fuck outta here

thats like telling Eminem he is better than Nas

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-19-2015, 11:23 PM   #61
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:55 PM   #62
theTruth
voice of reason

By the way, Christ is not a saltine.

Semetic:
a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/semitic
Old 08-19-2015, 11:57 PM   #63
riffic
RYD ;

Uhhh then explain the actors who have played him #checkmate
Quote:
Old 08-20-2015, 12:01 AM   #64
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:

Semetic:
a subfamily of Afroasiatic languages that includes Akkadian, Arabic, Aramaic, Ethiopic, Hebrew, and Phoenician.

Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 08-20-2015, 12:03 AM   #65
riffic
RYD ;

Do you think Jesus would ever do a 2 on 2? @hiphopisreal.com
Quote:
Old 08-20-2015, 12:07 AM   #66
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
i just dont understand why people pretend they know one way or the other, and speak so matter-of-factly about it...

if you believe, or don't believe, the fact is, you really don't know

i understand the concept of "faith" and a lack thereof, but people who shit on other people's beliefs or think that they know for sure is something i can't get jiggy with
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:08 AM   #67
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Do you think Jesus would ever do a 2 on 2? @hiphopisreal.com
And would he and God ever do a...2 on 1?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-20-2015, 12:12 AM   #68
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
i just dont understand why people pretend they know one way or the other, and speak so matter-of-factly about it...

if you believe, or don't believe, the fact is, you really don't know
I don't see why asserting beliefs with absolutely no evidence to support them is treated as if it has intellectual merit, though. It's just worthless claims and there's something to be said for things that have no evidence.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-20-2015, 12:21 AM   #69
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:

Semetic:

Jesus spoke Aramaic not Hebrew.
Old 08-20-2015, 12:24 AM   #70
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I don't see why asserting beliefs with absolutely no evidence to support them is treated as if it has intellectual merit, though. It's just worthless claims and there's something to be said for things that have no evidence.
well, the absence of evidence isnt exactly evidence of absence, number 1. and number 2, from what i can tell the only intellectual part of faith is the academic study of the written word. that is to say, i don't think most people approach their faith intellectually. i dont think thats the point of faith.

but either way, i'm with serge. i'm more on the agnostic side, probably leaning more toward atheism, but most atheist i know are so sure of themselves, and some are pretty mean-spirited (oops @ "spirited") or obnoxious, and i just dont want to be associated with them any more than i'd wanna be associated with a religious fundamentalist group.

atheists coming to conclusions based on the exact same amount of proof for their beliefs as christians, or muslims, or what-have-you, are really no different in my mind.
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 12:41 AM   #71
theTruth
voice of reason

Quote:
Jesus spoke Aramaic not Hebrew.
Correct. But regarding human bloodline He was of the lineage of Abraham, Jacob and King David. He was called the "Root of David".
Old 08-20-2015, 12:51 AM   #72
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Correct. But regarding human bloodline He was of the lineage of Abraham, Jacob and King David. He was called the "Root of David".
I was reading that it means "root of Jesse". I also read that Christianity was a tool of psychological warfare by the Romans to get the Jews to stop causing trouble and worship the them. I've also read that both Islam and Christianity were invented by Jews to control the Gentiles.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:01 AM   #73
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Personally I believe damn near everyone is agnostic with a lean more towards 1 side. Its human nature. To feel 100% certain of something like this without ever having any sort of doubt borders on being crazy, and those people are def out there.

Religious people may never admit it to you, just like those mouthy atheists you see online won't admit it, but both sides realize that ultimately they don't know.

Everyday people doubt themselves in regards to things they've done 1000 times. The idea that all these Atheists or Religious people(see: Billions) are 100% certain of something thats impossible to know is just way too far fetched to me.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:03 AM   #74
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Saltines believe this fairy tale before they believe in their own Racism

SL 101

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-20-2015, 01:11 AM   #75
y100dude

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
y100dude is not the worst person
Quote:

http://imgur.com/9DjsF5R - Einstein did NOT believe in a god.
y100dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:15 AM   #76
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
atheists coming to conclusions based on the exact same amount of proof for their beliefs as christians, or muslims, or what-have-you, are really no different in my mind.
You gotta consider the claims being made as well though. Cause a lot of religions make claims beyond just the origin of the universe that many buy into.

Atheists make claims based on science and are open to the idea of being wrong in the outcome of more scientific discoveries.

While most religious beliefs are completely set in stone.

The most devout religious person compared to the most militant atheist I don't think are really on the same level. But both sides are equally annoying. But there are definitely differences.
Old 08-20-2015, 01:17 AM   #77
y100dude

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
y100dude is not the worst person
Quote:

Also, there appears to be a direct correlation from level of education to likeliness of believing in a personal god - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23921675 I couldn't find the original article I read on this but this appears to be a relatively recent study.
y100dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:18 AM   #78
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
You must have very selective vision
not really, you guys ( @Seanzo ) have pretty much killed this board to the benefit of extreme racists who want to make it a community the opposite of stormfront.

edit: tags relevant.

Last edited by justin0; 08-20-2015 at 01:20 AM.
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2015, 01:27 AM   #79
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
not really, you guys ( @Seanzo ) have pretty much killed this board to the benefit of extreme racists who want to make it a community the opposite of stormfront.

edit: tags relevant.
Oh fuck off, Justin, you overly privileged, overly opinionated, whiney piece of shit. Stop taking out your personal failures in your life on people who put an effort into providing a community for you to kill time at during your under satisfying job and miserable life.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-20-2015, 01:30 AM   #80
theTruth
voice of reason

Quote:
I was reading that it means "root of Jesse". I also read that Christianity was a tool of psychological warfare by the Romans to get the Jews to stop causing trouble and worship the them. I've also read that both Islam and Christianity were invented by Jews to control the Gentiles.
If you are referring to Christ's name ('Yeshua' or 'Yahawashi'), it means "God's Salvation".

There was a time when Romans murdered many who believed on and followed Christ. Romans attempted to Hellenize Jews- they even crucified Peter upside down.

Tags
bars, bright flower, caesar salad, checkmate, illuminati, racism white supremacy, saltine support group, saltinemindz