Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Interview Cortez on his battle vs bigg k on battle of the bunker event “i’m not playing"

Old 07-06-2016, 11:58 PM   #1
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
hiphopisreal.com has seen da-feet
Cortez on his battle vs bigg k on battle of the bunker event “i’m not playing"

www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsRealUniverse
Caught up with Cortez in Brooklyn New York.

In this segment with Cortez, Cotez breakdown his battle Vs Bigg K on KOTD Battle Of The Bunker Event!!!
Im not coming to play with Bigg K, Cortez says.

Who You Got???

Please Share, Comment & Subscribe To Our Channel!!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopIsrealuniverse
Old 07-07-2016, 12:29 AM   #2
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 133 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
This shit always gets a laugh out of me I'm not gonna watch this because you use rmbva for views and literally don't comment, post, or contribute to this forum...

But the title... Haha

Niggas always say I'm not gonna play with em and I'm just like bruh.... You get paid not to play with him why the fuck are you telling me this

Not picking on or Cor because every battler does it
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:35 AM   #3
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
thanks for this!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 12:51 AM   #4
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
This shit always gets a laugh out of me I'm not gonna watch this because you use rmbva for views and literally don't comment, post, or contribute to this forum...

But the title... Haha

Niggas always say I'm not gonna play with em and I'm just like bruh.... You get paid not to play with him why the fuck are you telling me this

Idk man, I dont think he uses the site for views since of all the places he posts his videos this site yields the least amount of views. Also, he contributes, posts and comments about as much as battle rap chris does, but no one hates on battle rap chris.

This particular drop is a good look tho because it's relevant to the interests of this (kotd) site, and it's building hype for an upcoming battle (which is clearly not one of kotd's strengths).

Now, if only bigg k could get on some blogs or radio shows and do his part to hype up the match, they could really start selling some ppvs.

I fuck with hhir tho, they got good content.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:04 AM   #5
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
Mods...can we please change the title to "cortez on his battle with bigg k on battle of the bunker event 'I'm battling bigg k on battle of the bunker event'"
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:31 AM   #6
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Idk man, I dont think he uses the site for views since of all the places he posts his videos this site yields the least amount of views. Also, he contributes, posts and comments about as much as battle rap chris does, but no one hates on battle rap chris.

This particular drop is a good look tho because it's relevant to the interests of this (kotd) site, and it's building hype for an upcoming battle (which is clearly not one of kotd's strengths).

Now, if only bigg k could get on some blogs or radio shows and do his part to hype up the match, they could really start selling some ppvs.

The only thing I don't fuck with is the pause in the vids from the beginning and then they have their intro halfway through the vid

But if you check most of my post I don't hate on him except when he post steams or Debo interviews. But he never responds back on here and never interacts with other threads so I just don't see the point of the post overloads and Chris gay too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 01:36 AM   #7
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

I hear you, Kotd def needs to up their hype game. I could see Lush doing some interviews for the bunker battles or even commenting on the ppv like DBB and BRC
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:38 AM   #8
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

But the title... Haha

I fuck with hhir videos but the guy posting needs to fall back with the sarcasm
Old 07-07-2016, 01:41 AM   #9
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post

I don't mind the interviews especially the ones that serve a purpose just wish he would use the forum more times then to post his vids

Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 01:50 AM   #10
Profess

Quote:
I don't mind the interviews especially the ones that serve a purpose just wish he would use the forum more times then to post his vids

I hear ya, I've had issues with battle rappers here. Sounds like for a similar reason.
Old 07-07-2016, 01:51 AM   #11
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
I hear ya, I've had issues with battle rappers here. Sounds like for a similar reason.

That makes sense yeah it would be anybody who does that shit not tryna single out hhir I've even defended them at points because some ppl on here hate for no reason

Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 02:00 AM   #12
Profess

Quote:
That makes sense yeah it would be anybody who does that shit not tryna single out hhir I've even defended them at points because some ppl on here hate for no reason

At the end of the day we might as well just keep it moving unless the site is really being disrespected.. at the end of the day, it's not that important
Old 07-07-2016, 02:02 AM   #13
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
At the end of the day we might as well just keep it moving unless the site is really being disrespected.. at the end of the day, it's not that important

For sure I just had I get my point across like a nigga tried to press me lol I'm chillin tho

Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 02:22 AM   #14
Mark Doubt

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Mark Doubt is not the worst person
ayo HHIR can you please just stop splitting up individual interviews into multiple parts for the views. makes you look desperate and waters down your product. just give us that uncut raw, and keep it moving. i dunno about anyone else i'm not tryin to hate on you, i respect your lil interview game but cmon son.
Mark Doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:24 AM   #15
theTruth
voice of reason

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
theTruth is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Doubt View Post
ayo HHIR can you please just stop splitting up individual interviews into multiple parts for the views. makes you look desperate and waters down your product. just give us that uncut raw, and keep it moving. i dunno about anyone else i'm not tryin to hate on you, i respect your lil interview game but cmon son.
agreed
theTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:24 AM   #16
Mark Doubt

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Mark Doubt is not the worst person
for the record what this guy does isnt crazy or out of the norm. he posts content battle related on a battle forum. nothing says he MUST contribute to the forum by being active. although you guys have been spoiled by battlers and ppl involved with leagues doing this previously you're not entitled to it. you sound retarded. let him do what he does, either watch and comment or don't.
Mark Doubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:27 AM   #17
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Hiphopisreal lurkers show yourselves! You know who you are, the guy's that click on the thread but skip the video, staying only for the comments. Time to speak up and let us know who you are!
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:55 AM   #18
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
idk man

no one watches long videos. it might be less spammy but its pretty proven that shorter videos = more views

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:14 AM   #19
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
lol yo this guy has 445 threads and only 974 posts.

that's gotta be the best (worst) ratio on the site.
@Seanzo can we make a rule where you gotta maintain like a 1:5 ratio or soemthing.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:30 AM   #20
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
honestly guys... we split our interviews into topics... from our numbers most viewers are not engaged in vids over 20 mins longs .. and most our interviews range from 1, 2, or 3 hours long. (except event coverage). and we cut them in segments or parts.. Im just not with dropping hour long interviews .... just not how we do things.. some interviews we will drop the entire interview .. most cases we won't.. If enough people complained ... we would do opposite most.... our loyal viewers love what we do... so I will go with the majority . .
Old 07-07-2016, 03:38 AM   #21
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
yeppppp I have access to many sites and i run many others.. but you guys on this site bust my chops the most so excuse me for being human. Honestly I know why you bust my chop and most time I ignore it... sometimes i cant. my sarcasm is my only defense.. or I can just ignore all you guys... Most the time I just laugh ... once in a while ill strike back.. its kinda fun.... or ill point out the facts about HHIR since numbers don't lie... that seems to work the best...
Old 07-07-2016, 03:40 AM   #22
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:
for the record what this guy does isnt crazy or out of the norm. he posts content battle related on a battle forum. nothing says he MUST contribute to the forum by being active. although you guys have been spoiled by battlers and ppl involved with leagues doing this previously you're not entitled to it. you sound retarded. let him do what he does, either watch and comment or don't.
simple as that...
Old 07-07-2016, 03:54 AM   #23
hiphopisreal.com
hiphopisreal.com

Quote:

THIS IS 100% FACTS...

I DONT USE THIS SITE FOR VIEWS... I can post the stats and show you this site yields me 293 views (horrible) something like that a month... something light lol.... I THINK THE COMPLAINTS COME FROM A DEMOGRAPHIC THING RATHER THAN A CONTENT THINGS.... and its ok..... like my sarcastic ass said before ... HHIR is the new wave in battle rap... Like it or not ... you will see us everywhere.. So you will have plenty of things to criticize us about... I personally love the critics .. it just makes us better... Thanks guys... comment .. don't watch .. watch and don't comment .. do whatever makes you guys happy... its all support... unless we get no feed back then there is nothing to talk about so thank you...
Old 07-07-2016, 05:51 AM   #24
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
idk man, I went to hiphopisrael.com and it was just a bunch of Matisyahu fans...
Old 07-07-2016, 05:53 AM   #25
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quality of the interviews is pretty poor and usually boring battle rappers are chosen with boring questions asked of them.

Mind you, do your thing. People are free to not watch them. It's still battle related content. Easy to not click on a thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:12 AM   #26
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
if you dont ban this idiot for blatant spamming you are absolutely fucking retarded.

can i make an account here, write some half baked horse shit on blogspot and link it in a new thread for every single post? (edit: while embedding adsense)

the only posts he makes are literally defending his garbage site.
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:13 AM   #27
justin0

justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
media jews have no place in hiphop. fuck u israel

edit: i like iron solomon and soul khan
Old 07-07-2016, 06:16 AM   #28
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
if you dont ban this idiot for blatant spamming you are absolutely fucking retarded.

can i make an account here, write some half baked horse shit on blogspot and link it in a new thread for every single post? (edit: while embedding adsense)

the only posts he makes are literally defending his garbage site.
Hiphopisreal is the new Detour. Necessary evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:16 AM   #29
justin0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
blatant adsense spam is not a necessary evil man but okay
Old 07-07-2016, 08:48 AM   #30
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiphopisreal.com View Post
yeppppp I have access to many sites and i run many others.. but you guys on this site bust my chops the most so excuse me for being human. Honestly I know why you bust my chop and most time I ignore it... sometimes i cant. my sarcasm is my only defense.. or I can just ignore all you guys... Most the time I just laugh ... once in a while ill strike back.. its kinda fun.... or ill point out the facts about HHIR since numbers don't lie... that seems to work the best...
Why do you get your chops busted here?
Old 07-07-2016, 01:38 PM   #31
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Bigg k is gonna clown him hard and punch him to death.... Tez is nice and underrated on this forum but he just doesn't have the potency of k

This is shwag vs cookie dough

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:42 PM   #32
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Bigg k is gonna clown him hard and punch him to death.... Tez is nice and underrated on this forum but he just doesn't have the potency of k

This is shwag vs cookie dough

K has a nice delivery but from a pure performance stand point K doesn't have a big advantage on tez (both aren't great performers) which will help tez make it really close.

When you go into a battle with tez and you try to just out rap him it's not easy that bro

Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 01:45 PM   #33
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this report is very contrary to the rumors I'd heard that cortez was planning on playing. thanks for clearing it up! waters less murky

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:45 PM   #34
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
K has a nice delivery but from a pure performance stand point K doesn't have a big advantage on tez (both aren't great performers) which will help tez make it really close.

When you go into a battle with tez and you try to just out rap him it's not easy that bro

I'll tell u what k has over Cortez - HAYMAKERS

Cortez doesn't build up to shit nearly as well as k but is definitely a good rapper... You'll see what happens after the battle- k is sour diesel and Cortez is beasters

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:49 PM   #35
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
I'll tell u what k has over Cortez - HAYMAKERS

Cortez doesn't build up to shit nearly as well as k but is definitely a good rapper... You'll see what happens after the battle- k is sour diesel and Cortez is beasters

That's facts tho but I think niggas really underrate Tez's ability to breakdown his opponent when he choses to.

I think tez can take really good angles and some may make those punches hit just a lil less. Not saying K won't win just saying its gonna be a fight

Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 02:10 PM   #36
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
lol yo this guy has 445 threads and only 974 posts.

that's gotta be the best (worst) ratio on the site.
@Seanzo can we make a rule where you gotta maintain like a 1:5 ratio or soemthing.
i honestly can't stop suggesting a 1:10 thread/comment ratio and a "if your rep's in the neg, you're not allowed to fucking post threads"/"you can post as many threads a week as you have rep bars * 2"

they're both sound and wouldn't stop the site's flow except for how the new people tend to post 3-4 shit threads sometimes

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:21 PM   #37
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

But the title... Haha

Quote:

I support @hiphopisreal.com but I think if he wants to prove that he rides with rmbva he needs to drop a sick interview with my boy @I am LIL ILL
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:24 PM   #38
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
I support @hiphopisreal.com but I think if he wants to prove that he rides with rmbva he needs to drop a sick interview with my boy @I am LIL ILL
Hahahahahahahahaha facts! Let him talk that crazy shit on hhir
Quote:

Old 07-07-2016, 02:30 PM   #39
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I don't get why you hate so hard on Hhir but dickride battlerapchris to the point of naming a day after him http://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?p=618297

What's up with that? Would u like Hhir if he did more kotd PPVs, or what? Do the titles of his threads really infuriate you that much?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:43 PM   #40
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
I don't get why you hate so hard on Hhir but dickride battlerapchris to the point of naming a day after him http://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?p=618297

What's up with that? Would u like Hhir if he did more kotd PPVs, or what? Do the titles of his threads really infuriate you that much?

"Aw nigga you know what's up we kept the file"

Lmao talk that shit gp
Quote: