Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Don't Flop's channel just got deleted

Old 06-23-2016, 10:58 PM   #121
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey-Clovn View Post
Okay then guessing you're an American
And by saying what you are saying if it's not American lives it's absurd to even compare have a nice day I'm not about to waste my time trying to point out people here getting but hurt about a lil shooting on home soil but not giving a Fuck about the rest of the world.
how are we supposed to get butthurt about something that isn't brought up?

like Coma makes a joke about the Orlando mass shooting and we respond "BAH GOD SYRIA'S IN SHAMBLES"?
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:14 PM   #122
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Okay then guessing you're an American
And by saying what you are saying if it's not American lives it's absurd to even compare have a nice day I'm not about to waste my time trying to point out people here getting but hurt about a lil shooting on home soil but not giving a Fuck about the rest of the world.

that's the dumbest arguenent ever

an instance that happens anywhere, we mourn, we feel bad

but to take something out of context is ridiculous

you are acting nonsensical
Old 06-23-2016, 11:24 PM   #123
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
how are we supposed to get butthurt about something that isn't brought up?

like Coma makes a joke about the Orlando mass shooting and we respond "BAH GOD SYRIA'S IN SHAMBLES"?
The point is in getting butt hurt in the first place... Like it was so outrageous to even mention or joke about
Something happens in America big deal omg national tragedy etc etc
something happens outside of America fucking *cricket sounds*

Out of respect to almighty riffic I responded but now I'm done on the subject have a nice day guys even if we don't share the same point of view *Tips hat rolls back into the woods*
Old 06-23-2016, 11:26 PM   #124
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
that's the dumbest arguenent ever

an instance that happens anywhere, we mourn, we feel bad

but to take something out of context is ridiculous

you are acting nonsensical
Can't just drop it eh? I'm still out good day sir
Old 06-23-2016, 11:28 PM   #125
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
Yeah I know, but that doesn't stop blatant racists from voyaging across this site spewing unmitigated anti-white sentiment without anything but sheer encouragement and blind eyes.

You're the only one in here talking about racial stuff. Not sure who you were referring to, but I don't express ANY "anti-white sentiments"

Last edited by 6000GP; 06-23-2016 at 11:31 PM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 11:34 PM   #126
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

You're the only one in here talking about racial stuff. Not sure who you were referring to, but I don't express ANY "anti-white sentiments"
Page straight outta ANE:s book.... Nice one can't rep on phone...

Also kinda ironic don't flop got shut down kinda.... Flopped
Old 06-23-2016, 11:49 PM   #127
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
anyways. glad dont flop is back up!!!! AMMIRIGHT GUYS?

DF >
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:43 AM   #128
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Can't just drop it eh? I'm still out good day sir

it's dropped

im good with knowing you have no idea how discourse works
Old 06-24-2016, 12:50 AM   #129
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
it's dropped

im good with knowing you have no idea how discourse works
Congratulations you win by undermining my intelligence classic and brilliant move chap now back to matters at hand Don't Flop is baaaaaaaack
Old 06-24-2016, 01:05 AM   #130
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The fun never stops here on RMBVA
WallaceBread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:29 AM   #131
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Congratulations you win by undermining my intelligence classic and brilliant move chap now back to matters at hand Don't Flop is baaaaaaaack

you literally undermine a full conversation and then say that

I'll holla
Old 06-24-2016, 01:39 AM   #132
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Yeah I know, but that doesn't stop blatant racists from voyaging across this site spewing unmitigated anti-white sentiment without anything but sheer encouragement and blind eyes.
I remember once when I saw a somewhat recent thread from you telling people to check out a new favorite battler of yours, I was willing to bet my life that the battler was white.

As far as I know I'm still alive.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 01:46 AM   #133
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

#staywoke

4/20

im enlightened from this thread

edit

as much as ive bickered with @ghettonetics recently I think I'd still be able to respect him and dap him up and hang at an event

ive learned about people that are delusional that I'd never bat an eye at in real life in this thread

Last edited by ledge; 06-24-2016 at 01:58 AM.
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 02:08 AM   #134
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Quote:
you literally undermine a full conversation and then say that

I'll holla
Exactly don't blink on a cactus.
Old 06-24-2016, 02:09 AM   #135
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
#staywoke

4/20

im enlightened from this thread

edit

as much as ive bickered with @ghettonetics recently I think I'd still be able to respect him and dap him up and hang at an event

ive learned about people that are delusional that I'd never bat an eye at in real life in this thread
It ain't even a thang baby boy <3
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 05:46 AM   #136
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
I remember once when I saw a somewhat recent thread from you telling people to check out a new favorite battler of yours, I was willing to bet my life that the battler was white.

As far as I know I'm still alive.
You're just lucky it wasnt his thread about Chef Trez!!
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:53 AM   #137
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
i feel like ur full of shit on a few different levels, mohawk bobby hill
this far into the thread and my man ghetto just 3-0'd coma LMAO, best post in this bitch
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:35 AM   #138
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
This thread RMBVA >>>

shout-out to myself for being the only person who thought Coma's joke was funny
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:04 PM   #139
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
anyways. glad dont flop is back up!!!! AMMIRIGHT GUYS?

DF >
yes even tho ur not supportive of other ppl tryna make it in the game

yes its great. im happy it was so quick and easy
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 10:32 PM   #140
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
I'm really looking forward to this year's VeganFaggotFest.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:35 AM   #141
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
So many fake psychologists in this thread it's awkward lol
@Coma, I didn't think your insult was in bad taste. Anytime someone dies, people here make "bars" or jokes using them as a reference, but when something happens to a certain struggling community (gays) that's trying to be taken seriously, it's a crime lol

I see through the bullshit, either way, I don't have a problem with anyone as long as you're not looking at my dick licking a popsicle

But I'm glad Don't Flop got their shit back

and @6000GP, you said you weren't obsessed with King Fly

Last edited by pityposter; 06-25-2016 at 01:55 AM.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:48 AM   #142
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
What a weird thread.

I think all of us, myself included, kind of need to stop hanging up on Kingfly and his infamous fuck-ups both in real life and in the battle world. The dude is a genuine loser who's life high is managing KOTD's website and kicking people out of talkback for disagreeing with him.

Coma, there is such a thing as "Bad taste". Just because you're a battler (On the very low tier spectrum side of things) doesn't really mean it's a good idea to reference both awful tragedies and disabilities in the same post.

Lastly, I'd be really disappointed to see all of DF's content off the web. That's multiple people's life work and to watch all of that disappear would be tragic for anyone, let alone them and their 350kish subscribers. Glad it's back online.

Some of you need a week off of posting. Not a ban, but just log off and breathe.

Pityposter, please learn how the search function works you pleb.
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:56 AM   #143
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
Pityposter, please learn how the search function works you pleb.
lol my bad
Old 06-25-2016, 02:12 AM   #144
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
So many fake psychologists in this thread it's awkward lol
@Coma, I didn't think your insult was in bad taste. Anytime someone dies, people here make "bars" or jokes using them as a reference, but when something happens to a certain struggling community (gays) that's trying to be taken seriously, it's a crime lol

I see through the bullshit, either way, I don't have a problem with anyone as long as you're not looking at my dick licking a popsicle

But I'm glad Don't Flop got their shit back

and @6000GP, you said you weren't obsessed with King Fly

Idk what you did to make that image, but it's extra incorrect lmao

I just did my own search and dude has been mentioned in threads that I've been involved with a whopping amount of 13 times in 3 years, and I can guarantee you that the majority of the time we didnt even interact.

See for yourself >>>http://rmbva.com/search.php?searchid=364962

Just chalk it up to another made up thing about me that gets repeated so much that fools like you begin to believe it's true
Old 06-25-2016, 02:15 AM   #145
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Idk what you did to make that image, but it's extra incorrect lmao

I just did my own search and dude has been mentioned in threads that I've been involved with a whopping amount of 13 times in 3 years, and I can guarantee you that the majority of the time we didnt even interact.

See for yourself >>>http://rmbva.com/search.php?searchid=364962

Just chalk it up to another made up thing about me that gets repeated so much that fools like you begin to believe it's true
its cuz his search is only showing results matching the word "king" not king fly. the search feature doesnt register 3 letter words, only 4+.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:17 AM   #146
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
also lmaoo im pissed i missed this thread

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 06-25-2016, 02:20 AM   #147
brodeezy

Quote:
@6000GP aka "Black Steven Hawking"....

Just shut the fuck up already man. I know the Pulse niteclub incident has brought much fear to your community, but that isn't an excuse to roll your wheelchair into an Internet cafe and dictate all this hate into your speech-to-text super computer. Go do some off-roading on the highway.
this was mega cringeworthy

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 06-25-2016, 02:21 AM   #148
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
its cuz his search is only showing results matching the word "king" not king fly. the search feature doesnt register 3 letter words, only 4+.
Ha! I just noticed that. But I'm actually glad he did that, so he, and everyone else can see, I hardly ever even engage in the bullshit with dude. 13 times in three years? And most of those threads I either didnt even mention dude, or interact with him lol. So anyway, there you have it, folks...
Old 06-25-2016, 02:23 AM   #149
brodeezy

also very confused at how people think king fly is such an interesting topic that anyone, even someone that might hate them, would want to talk about him that much.

like.. he's just some dude that tries way too hard to look like the "IM AN ASSHOLE HEAR ME ROAR" type. there's one in every group. it's easy to be that guy. i think y'all are just dialing in on someone shitting on a kotd staff member and blowing up how much people actually care to talk about him.

and every time u dial in on that shit, the more cringeworthy u make this place look. 1, who the fuck even feels the need to defend someone like that and 2, why would u even want to increase the amount of attention towards that kind of "topic" (that topic being "some faggot")

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 06-25-2016, 02:27 AM   #150
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
because i have nothing against the company - i dislike one of its 3 owners and offered help to the one i talk to

smh this looks like one of those texts u send a bitch after shes been in a break up and ur tryin to slide on up in it

u tryin to fuck that dude???????

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 06-25-2016, 04:59 PM   #151
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
smh this looks like one of those texts u send a bitch after shes been in a break up and ur tryin to slide on up in it

loool,all its missing is "you wanna do something to take your mind off it" lmao

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 06:31 PM   #152
Zero
Big Clowns In The Kitchen

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Zero is a PY Poster
All this for Don't Flop? Jesus
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 10:59 PM   #153
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 12:44 AM   #154
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Welcome back DF. Good to see them back up without any major problems:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DontFlop
Michael Vick/ dogs bars
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Any reference to a movie where you state exactly what happened in that movie without changing it
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 05:27 AM   #155
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
*DF channel goes down

"OH FUCK ITS GOT TO BE KINGFLY!!!"

"nah we actually know who it is and its not kingfly"

"YEAH BUT YOU REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME HE DID THAT HORRIBLE THING, WHAT A JERK AMMIRIGHT BOYS?"
So accurate.

B-)

edit** fuck where is my insta emoji...
Old 06-29-2016, 08:50 PM   #156
CadalackJon

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
CadalackJon is a PY Poster
Imagine the thread if KOTR went down
CadalackJon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 07:05 AM   #157
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by CadalackJon View Post
Imagine the thread if KOTR went down
*crickets*

*one single tumbleweed is blown by the wind*
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
6000gp - "everybody look at me!", 6000gp is a very short man, 6000gp is secretly white, 6000gp pisses on his balls, 6000gp's wife cries alone, 8207, 8211, king fly prepares, kingfly = willy, kingfly breaks the internet, kingfly collects stamps, kingfly crosses his arms and grins, kingfly did 9/11, kingfly goes into hiding, kingfly hates gays and blacks, kingfly is keyser soze, kingfly is writing all these tags, kingfly laughs menacingly, kingfly previews posts, kingfly says relax, kingfly shot up pulse niteclub, kingfly usurps organik, kingflys best friend is his first cousin, kingflys plot continues, staywoke