Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
DO you think battle rap PERPETUATES racism....

Old 02-01-2016, 08:08 PM   #81
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
It's funny how everyone is breaking it down to lyrics etc.

The problem is so much simpler then that and really doesn't have to do with the insults and jabs.

It's more about the blind perversion at the top.

-----

Also anyone see Mike P's video he just so happened to release on the first of February?

"WHITE guy in BLACK CULTURE says he is SICK of WHITE PEOPLE using their privileges to stand out in HIPHOP!!!"

Mike P making this statement is so white, poor guy wants acceptance so bad.
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:09 PM   #82
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
EVERYTHING IS RACIST

When ur a little pussy online
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:13 PM   #83
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Battle rap perperates sexism

Cuz no woman can battle rap

Inferior? Idk
Old 02-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #84
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Fuck battle rap, I just realized that most of the time guy's are just saying hurtful things to each other in rhyme form.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:21 PM   #85
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Charron has been trying to brand himself "the smack killer" which clearly has a racial undertone.
Fucking smh. And If charron didn't battle black ppl he would also be a racist

Ur a fucking loser. U want ppl to be racist so bad

U CLEARLY don't like white ppl and invent fake arguments to make em look bad. U sir are the racist
Old 02-01-2016, 08:26 PM   #86
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post

U CLEARLY don't like white ppl and invent fake arguments to make em look bad. U sir are the racist
Did you see how happy he was when he got acceptance from black people after years of being looked at as the corny white boy...I swear to god Charron was walking around with a half chub because Daylyt let him pretend to be grape street.

That's pretty racist, in a connotation that isn't normally seen as racist, but totally is racist in reality.

Like I don't care if you like me or not or are black or white and likewise....blatantly asking and wanting acceptance in something deemed to be from a different culture by said people is lame.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:28 PM   #87
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
It's funny how everyone is breaking it down to lyrics etc.

The problem is so much simpler then that and really doesn't have to do with the insults and jabs.

It's more about the blind perversion at the top.

-----

Also anyone see Mike P's video he just so happened to release on the first of February?

"WHITE guy in BLACK CULTURE says he is SICK of WHITE PEOPLE using their privileges to stand out in HIPHOP!!!"

Mike P making this statement is so white, poor guy wants acceptance so bad.
where do white people really get the advantage in hip-hop? at least from a commercial standpoint, most successful rappers are black...perhaps in the underground community that's not the case, but in regards to what sells, an what major labels are looking for, it's the truth...nothing wrong with it either...

u can argue the macklemore case all day long, but we all know he won the grammy's for making that track about supporting gay rights, not cuz he's white...the music industry is pretty much ran by the gay mafia when u get to the highest levels of it...ask fat joe lol...macklemore catered to that crowd...

lmao @ picking feb 1st to say u have a problem with white privilege in hip-hop tho smh...that seems a bit too obvious of a play to actually be that sincere but what do I know...charron ain't the "smack killer" either lol he's got really clever punchlines but even when he wins he gets outrapped unfortunately lol...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:31 PM   #88
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
where do white people really get the advantage in hip-hop? at least from a commercial standpoint, most successful rappers are black...perhaps in the underground community that's not the case, but in regards to what sells, an what major labels are looking for, it's the truth...nothing wrong with it either...

u can argue the macklemore case all day long, but we all know he won the grammy's for making that track about supporting gay rights, not cuz he's white...the music industry is pretty much ran by the gay mafia when u get to the highest levels of it...ask fat joe lol...macklemore catered to that crowd...

lmao @ picking feb 1st to say u have a problem with white privilege in hip-hop tho smh...that seems a bit too obvious of a play to actually be that sincere but what do I know...charron ain't the "smack killer" either lol he's got really clever punchlines but even when he wins he gets outrapped unfortunately lol...
I'm not taking it to hip-hop because thats a whole nother ball game...I was just referring to the 'top' as most leagues and the way they are run, not what transpires in battles.

With that said...right? That Mike P white acceptance video is weak and all the comments are ignorance from both races saying, "REAL TALK YOU GOT UM MIKE" making him feel like he's finally cool.

The times we live in.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:31 PM   #89
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Did you see how happy he was when he got acceptance from black people after years of being looked at as the corny white boy...I swear to god Charron was walking around with a half chub because Daylyt let him pretend to be grape street.

That's pretty racist, in a connotation that isn't normally seen as racist, but totally is racist in reality.

Like I don't care if you like me or not or are black or white and likewise....blatantly asking and wanting acceptance in something deemed to be from a different culture by said people is lame.
that whole charron/daylyt thing was racially biased on both sides...racist on charron's part, prejudiced on daylyt's part...not to be the "OMG WHITE GUYZ GET DISCRIMINATED AGAINST TOO," guy, but there's something to be said for the inherent prejudice in not only acting like being in a street gang is something exclusive to black people (or people "cool enough" with black people to be included), but for the inherent prejudice in acting like white guys are skinny nerds who know nothing about surviving in the streets...

black people are all gangsters = prejudice
white people are all suburb kids = prejudice

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 02-01-2016, 08:33 PM   #90
CBA

Quote:

So wanting acceptance from another culture is racism? I dunno I think your definition is off. I know it's cool to hate on Charron on these boards, but it seems incredibly obvious he's poking fun at the silliness in the idea that he is a crip. Obviously nobody believes he actually is one, at least I hope not.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:34 PM   #91
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

It may be lame, but it certainly doesn't make it racist you're reaching

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:34 PM   #92
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
that whole charron/daylyt thing was racially biased on both sides...racist on charron's part, prejudiced on daylyt's part...not to be the "OMG WHITE GUYZ GET DISCRIMINATED AGAINST TOO," guy, but there's something to be said for the inherent prejudice in not only acting like being in a street gang is something exclusive to black people (or people "cool enough" with black people to be included), but for the inherent prejudice in acting like white guys are skinny nerds who know nothing about surviving in the streets...

black people are all gangsters = prejudice
white people are all suburb kids = prejudice
It's the same all the way around. Agreed, that's why I use the Suge vs Charron battle as a great example of everything racist about battling. KOTD came up with it but it didn't go down. URL did it.

It's pretty much laughing at a corny white shy kid from canada vs a big scary mean black man from the hood - let's garner views and have that be the crutch for our entertainment values. That battle encompasses everything racist about battling.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:36 PM   #93
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Not only did African-Americans invent Hip-Hop, for the first 20 years after Hip-Hop's inception it was being nurtured and enriched almost exclusively by Black people. I dunno the racial composition of Hip-Hop in 2016, but in the 90s and 2000s, my two favourite eras, the most ground-breaking Hip-Hop was at least 90-95% black & latino manufacturerd, and you gotta honour that. Admittedly Battle-Rap is a periferal entity, but it's still a descendant of Hip-Hop, and you can't ignore Hip-Hop history. White people are invited to the party, but we don't own the venue.
I don't see how this is debatable or even a racist thing to say
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:36 PM   #94
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So wanting acceptance from another culture is racism? I dunno I think your definition is off. I know it's cool to hate on Charron on these boards, but it seems incredibly obvious he's poking fun at the silliness in the idea that he is a crip. Obviously nobody believes he actually is one, at least I hope not.
No, not necessarily wanting acceptance, but that fact that you would need to go out of your way to gain acceptance in such a blatantly obvious manner is racist. Like we are all people at the core, and you by doing so are changing that dynamic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
It may be lame, but it certainly doesn't make it racist you're reaching
Not reaching, keep living in your fantasy world.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:37 PM   #95
averagejoe
©

Quote:

That's bs man prove he wanted acceptance from black ppl

Every url battler on kotd wants acceptance from white ppl?

Fuck off ur also picking n choosing facts then putting ur own perception on it and pretending u know some1s intention

Yall so ignorant

If some1 was racist in battle rap it just makes em look ignorant anyways...wouldn't b black ppl suffering it would be them
Old 02-01-2016, 08:38 PM   #96
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
I'm not taking it to hip-hop because thats a whole nother ball game...I was just referring to the 'top' as most leagues and the way they are run, not what transpires in battles.

With that said...right? That Mike P white acceptance video is weak and all the comments are ignorance from both races saying, "REAL TALK YOU GOT UM MIKE" making him feel like he's finally cool.

The times we live in.
I can see that but I think u still have more or less the same paradigm in battle rap...all the sugar-coated-bullshit aside, let's keep it 106:

smack = the most respected league, coincidentally is 98% black rappers
GT/KOTD = popular, but nowhere near the level of smack, never has been

do u think it's coincidental that the league everyone respects, the one that gets the most views, is the predominantly black league? most of KOTD's highest-viewed battles are ones with smack rappers...if I had to guess, not counting flip top, the top 10 most viewed rap battles are probably black guys vs black guys...

that said, there is racial privilege in battle rap, but i think it goes both ways...I think white guys get away with not being able to actually rap a lot of times...like, people expect white guys to be lyricists with lackluster delivery, an black guys to not be as lyrical but to have fire delivery...to a degree, that happens sometimes, but it also seems to be where people let shit slide differently based on race...if ur white, u can slide with not being the best rapper so long as ur lyrics are nice, an if ur black, u can slide with not being very lyrical, but u better be able to rap...

how many lyrical black dudes who can't really rap that well u see getting views? or white dudes who rap they ass off but don't got bars like that? then switch it, how many black dudes who rap they ass off but ain't got the best bars u see doing big things, an how many white guys who got crazy pen games but aren't the best rappers u see doing big things? I rest my case...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 02-01-2016, 08:39 PM   #97
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:

You really need to get the fuck off my nuts. What u just posted makes absolutely no sense.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:39 PM   #98
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
That's bs man prove he wanted acceptance from black ppl

Every url battler on kotd wants acceptance from white ppl?

Fuck off ur also picking n choosing facts then putting ur own perception on it and pretending u know some1s intention

Yall so ignorant

If some1 was racist in battle rap it just makes em look ignorant anyways...wouldn't b black ppl suffering it would be them
I have nothing to prove, it was pretty blatant.

Every URL battler on KOTD wants acceptance from white people? In what diluted fantasy, why do you think most will underperform all the time, all it means is a check.

But I'm the ignorant one, throwing around your big curse words.

I'm legitimately stating obvious instances and just get warm chested insults back.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #99
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
I can see that but I think u still have more or less the same paradigm in battle rap...all the sugar-coated-bullshit aside, let's keep it 106:

smack = the most respected league, coincidentally is 98% black rappers
GT/KOTD = popular, but nowhere near the level of smack, never has been

do u think it's coincidental that the league everyone respects, the one that gets the most views, is the predominantly black league? most of KOTD's highest-viewed battles are ones with smack rappers...if I had to guess, not counting flip top, the top 10 most viewed rap battles are probably black guys vs black guys...

that said, there is racial privilege in battle rap, but i think it goes both ways...I think white guys get away with not being able to actually rap a lot of times...like, people expect white guys to be lyricists with lackluster delivery, an black guys to not be as lyrical but to have fire delivery...to a degree, that happens sometimes, but it also seems to be where people let shit slide differently based on race...if ur white, u can slide with not being the best rapper so long as ur lyrics are nice, an if ur black, u can slide with not being very lyrical, but u better be able to rap...

how many lyrical black dudes who can't really rap that well u see getting views? or white dudes who rap they ass off but don't got bars like that? then switch it, how many black dudes who rap they ass off but ain't got the best bars u see doing big things, an how many white guys who got crazy pen games but aren't the best rappers u see doing big things? I rest my case...
Again, I never made it a one sided issue.

Even SMACK perpetuates racism in battles. Hell, he did put on the Charron/Suge battle. When's the last time a white battler, battled anyone but a white battler other than Charron/Suge on the main stage?

It's an issue all over, which I've been saying since the start.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:46 PM   #100
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
The venue isn't owned by anyone, it's shared. You're basically creating a racial hierarchy for hip hop that's says double standards and limitations must be inforced under the condition that you are caucasian.
No I just think it's courteous and decorous to honour the lineage of a culture you participate in, and I think there should be an acknowledgement that black communities have contributed far more extensively to the sanctity of Hip-Hop than any other race, and affording black participants or black disciples of Hip-Hop some exclusive prerogatives is a salute to the architects of Hip-Hop, and their successors, and their successors and so on. You don't have to agree with me though.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #101
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
If you look to battle rap for real cues on race and social justice then you're beyond help with the subject.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #102
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:

Even SMACK perpetuates racism in battles. Hell, he did put on the Charron/Suge battle. When's the last time a white battler, battled anyone but a white battler other than Charron/Suge on the main stage?

I don't necessarily agree with your critique of mike p, but I did find it funny that people thought it was racist of URL to have real deal and sno battle each other. URL has had at least like 40 battles with white dudes, and only one was two white people battling each other. They play up the racial shit the least imo.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:48 PM   #103
CBA

Quote:
No, not necessarily wanting acceptance, but that fact that you would need to go out of your way to gain acceptance in such a blatantly obvious manner is racist. Like we are all people at the core, and you by doing so are changing that dynamic.
On this we may have to agree to disagree, but it seems there it's obvious that Charron is simply playing a gag here, akin to something like a dorky kid pretending they are a football player or professional wrestler for example. But in this case he's playing along that he is a gang member lol.

Like I can see why people would find it too corny or annoying, but I don't really think it's a malicious thing in the least and I think people are overreacting pretty hard here. I think part of the issue is the gun bar/street style is what is in these days, Charron from time to time has pretty good bars but the only way he can pull them off is by doing a semi silly semi serious approach, not too far off from Carter Deems at times.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:51 PM   #104
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I don't necessarily agree with your critique of mike p, but I did find it funny that people thought it was racist of URL to have real deal and sno battle each other. URL has had at least like 40 battles with white dudes, and only one was two white people battling each other. They play up the racial shit the least imo.
Agreed to an extent.

URL definitely has done racist things towards black and white people alike. I think because URL doesn't really care and are doing things for views, that it doesn't really matter....they own it for the most part. But they surely play it up the least.

It's funny though, you have to mention that tell do, do it as well, too keep these type of conversations civil, or you are in for a world of complaining from opposition.

End of day, I think turning blind eyes and acting like these issues don't exist is worse than anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
On this we may have to agree to disagree, but it seems there it's obvious that Charron is simply playing a gag here, akin to something like a dorky kid pretending they are a football player or professional wrestler for example. But in this case he's playing along that he is a gang member lol.

Like I can see why people would find it too corny or annoying, but I don't really think it's a malicious thing in the least and I think people are overreacting pretty hard here. I think part of the issue is the gun bar/street style is what is in these days, Charron from time to time has pretty good bars but the only way he can pull them off is by doing a semi silly semi serious approach, not too far off from Carter Deems at times.
No I totally get what you are saying and you are probably right about Charron, but the thing is, at the end of the day it's blind racism. He has no idea what he's doing is wrong because that's the institution he was raised and lives in.

It's all gravy tho homie, at least you are civil about this conversation.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:52 PM   #105
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Not reaching, keep living in your fantasy world.
Bro somebody needs to sit you down in front of a dictionary instead of letting you just invent your own definition of what racism actually is:

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Again, how is Charron exercising any kind of a belief in racial superioty/inferiority by pursuing an acceptance among URLs primary demographic?

Sounds to me like you think any white guy who opens up a bbq shack in or near a black neighborhood is automatically a racist

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 02-01-2016 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:55 PM   #106
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Bro somebody needs to sit you down in front of a dictionary instead of letting you just invent your own definition of what racism actually is:

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Again, how is Charron exercising any kind of a belief in racial superioty/inferiority by pursuing an acceptance among URLs primary demographic?
Your problem is in your response to me, with it, I hope Merriam-Webster helps you throughout the rest of your life.

To your second point, refer to my post above.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:58 PM   #107
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Sounds to me like you think any white guy who opens up a bbq shack in or near a black neighborhood is automatically a racist
No....good BBQ anywhere is dope, whether run by white or black people, although it's always doper in the south.

Keep up with the insults though.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:58 PM   #108
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
haha i knew this topic would be popular

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:03 PM   #109
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
No....good BBQ anywhere is dope, whether run by white or black people, although it's always doper in the south.

Keep up with the insults though.
Wasn't meant to be an insult it's literally how you sound, like you've got pair of rodney pipers glasses from they live only instead of obey you just see racism everywhere.

then rap a whole 16
Old 02-01-2016, 09:05 PM   #110
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Yeah, for sure. Don't Flop put that on, though, but "how you going to call Abe Lincoln racist" was so ignorant.
oh my god.... considering abe lincoln WAS a racist (just not by "THEN" standards)

one of the many reasons i dont fuck with rone

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:06 PM   #111
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Wasn't meant to be an insult it's literally how you sound, like you've got pair of rodney pipers glasses from they live only instead of obey you just see racism everywhere.
Movie is dope.

With that said...where the hell else would a conversation with the title it has go? This is a thread about racism in battling...I never mentioned anything outside of battling once. I even backed off dabbling into hip-hop besides digging backpackers for a second.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #112
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
oh my god.... considering abe lincoln WAS a racist (just not by "THEN" standards)

one of the many reasons i dont fuck with rone
When was it OK to be a Racist White Supremacist?
1800's - ?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:20 PM   #113
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:

I wasn't saying u were, just presenting another aspect to the debate in addition to what u said...

solomon vs mook, solomon vs math, an that one white guy that said "nigga" on smack were all against black people...I honestly think, having discussed it with people in the management side of smack, it's mainly a marketing thing...there's a certain demographic they tryna appeal to an there are few an far between white rappers that cater to that demographic...it's not that other people don't like smack, but there's a core group of fans they tryna appeal to, an to be fair, their approach seems to be working rather well...it's got all of us watching their battles an it got them on BET for a while...

but racial prejudice is an issue in any environment where there exist people from multiple ethnicities...I think battle rap is probably less racist, or prejudice, than most other places, cuz nobody really cares what skin color u are when u step on that stage, if u go the fuck off, people are gonna respond an they gonna love u for it...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 02-01-2016, 09:21 PM   #114
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
When was it OK to be a Racist White Supremacist?
1800's - ?
for a brief moment after the DVD release of american history x, but only for a long enough period to build up some street cred then immediately claim the aryan shit "was the old me"...

just guessin from the outside looking in...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 02-01-2016, 09:23 PM   #115
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
for a brief moment after the DVD release of american history x, but only for a long enough period to build up some street cred then immediately claim the aryan shit "was the old me"...

just guessin from the outside looking in...
a white battle rapper who is a racist
this has never happened before, ground breaking

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:24 PM   #116
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
a white battle rapper who is a racist
this has never happened before, ground breaking
edward u obviously missed the sarcasm there...as well as the implied reference to someone other than myself...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 02-01-2016, 09:31 PM   #117
averagejoe
©

Quote:
I have nothing to prove, it was pretty blatant.

Every URL battler on KOTD wants acceptance from white people? In what diluted fantasy, why do you think most will underperform all the time, all it means is a check.

But I'm the ignorant one, throwing around your big curse words.

I'm legitimately stating obvious instances and just get warm chested insults back.
U just said:

When black ppl do it it's for money

When white ppl do it it's for acceptance

Maybe u shud stop pretending u know shit u don't and quit the stereotyping
Old 02-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #118
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
U just said:

When black ppl do it it's for money

When white ppl do it it's for acceptance

Maybe u shud stop pretending u know shit u don't and quit the stereotyping
No I didn't, I said Charron did it for acceptance. Not that white people do it for acceptance, I don't think Bigg K and the likes of do.

Maybe you should stop implying stuff was said that wasn't.
Old 02-01-2016, 09:43 PM   #119
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
americans are backwards af when it comes to race issues,its weird af from the outside!

how the fuck you gonna claim an activity for a race lol?

i take it black americans who think white people are "guests" when it comes to hip hop,don't feel part of basketballs history because it was invented by a white canadian and was a "white" sport until the 40's or some shit lol

the logic is fucking idiotic lol

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 10:05 PM   #120
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Qp's rounds vs Soul Khan were racist as hell. Conceited's rounds vs Dumbfounded were terribly racist. Same with Serius Jones' rounds vs Jin. Probably most racist rounds of all time, to be honest, hands down no debatin!!!

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
*edit, 257, 6000gp nobody gives a fuck if you edit, 601, 712, 716, facts, hypocrisy, murder capital, white alliance