Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
MORE DISLIKES PLEASE lolol

View Poll Results: How Much Do You Hate 100 Burgerz?
He's actually not bad. maybe even decent 15 75.00%
So bad I wanna suck his dick... 5 25.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-22-2014, 05:11 AM   #41
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
was refering to his original post where he said "you are all gonna be in the crowd whispering under your breath while im unaware of your existence"
oh word

i didnt read the whole thing. or much of it at all.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:13 AM   #42
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Gilbert KillingGrounds is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolstoryhoe View Post
was refering to his original post where he said "you are all gonna be in the crowd whispering under your breath while im unaware of your existence"
LMFAO... oh, just like when he was unaware about J Pro's W.
Gilbert KillingGrounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:13 AM   #43
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
see this is your problem bullets, you try to hard.

you could be just another one of hundreds of below average battle rappers that no one blinks an eye at, but you have to try so god damn hard to be good and as a result you're one of the few standout cringeworthy awful battlers instead.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #44
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

#jproiwasnotready #damnittheregoesmycredibility
Old 12-22-2014, 05:15 AM   #45
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

#whydidhedomycareerthatway
Old 12-22-2014, 05:16 AM   #46
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
100 Bulletz, the first of "those" announcements
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:17 AM   #47
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

#iwasfreestylingforthefans
Old 12-22-2014, 05:19 AM   #48
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
who's worse? bulletz or manik?
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:19 AM   #49
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

#jprotreatedmelikeabum
Old 12-22-2014, 05:24 AM   #50
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 Bullets View Post
Sup nerds!!

So, here we are again. I'm being paid to battle (and beat 70% of the time) the ppl you idolize. I came through RapMusic.com looking to get my first battle.

Fast forward 3 years. I'm travelled across america, UK (back for a 3rd time this year)... Australia this year too. sigh. Where are you? watching... crying... Seeing me at events and whispering under your breath. lololololol. Nothing changes. Your tears doesnt do anything but make each others dicks wet.

Lets try to get the dislikes to 200.

I'll see ya'll at BO5. You'll be in the crowd, wishing you could boo... wondering how I'm bodying yet another guy I was supposed to "lose" to. And I'll be on stage.. completely unaware of your existence.

Bwahahahahaaa
i will b in the crowd and i will boo

nothing to do with ur rap skills ur just a fucking idiot

oh and u have no rap skills
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:25 AM   #51
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 832 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bullets, I would advise you to just kinda chill and keep a low profile and if you feel you need to "get even" with the interneters, then just do it in the ring my dude.

unless you enjoy the back and forth shit which of course is unwinnable

but come on you have a family and shit, right? rise above..don't let some dislikes throw you off your mental plane...

if this shit really makes ur blood boil then maybe you need to take a more casual approach, or just take a step back. it will be better for your overall stress level and shit, but this is just my opinion. if you really enjoy fostering the hate then by all means, do you.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:28 AM   #52
SpecialOh
©

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
@OrganikHipHop ur a joke for letting this guy shit talk ur scene and then invite him to this event

joke of a president
Old 12-22-2014, 05:30 AM   #53
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

#innuendowasinneedofqp
Old 12-22-2014, 05:32 AM   #54
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
thats when you know you´ve made it in life, when cats fly you out to Australia to battle
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 05:37 AM   #55
Bawlin

Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Heartless killed you. Made you choke.
Old 12-22-2014, 05:39 AM   #56
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

#ineededyouqp
Old 12-22-2014, 07:22 AM   #57
SpecialOh
©

idk bout u guys

but id rather people not know me

compared to people knowing me as a fat faggot

idk may just be.....
fuckin mark
Old 12-22-2014, 07:23 AM   #58
SpecialOh
©

@Ness Lee @The Saurus @Chedda Cheese

yall show teach bulletz how to use the internet
and not look like a total douche fuck
Old 12-22-2014, 07:23 AM   #59
02400 Hurri

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
02400 Hurri is a PY Poster
Old 12-22-2014, 07:29 AM   #60
SpecialOh
©

organik may actually be a genius
after this upset, i ain't gonna give a fuck about the tax announcement

Old 12-22-2014, 07:32 AM   #61
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Never heard of this guy 100 bullets. What is a good battle to watch
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:34 AM   #62
SpecialOh
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chef View Post
Never heard of this guy 100 bullets. What is a good battle to watch
this is the battle he is known for and sparked his "popularity"

enjoy.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:36 AM   #63
SpecialOh
©

Yaz said bullets won against JVL

nuff said

Fun Fact: in a recent poll conducted, 100% of people surveyed after listening to the battle without watching the video, said that JVL was the black one

Last edited by SpecialOh; 12-22-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:39 AM   #64
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
Oh you travel?!
wow what is that like?!
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:45 AM   #65
SpecialOh
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddMargaret View Post
Oh you travel?!
wow what is that like?!
i bet its hella lonely

Old 12-22-2014, 07:53 AM   #66
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Never understood how people can think that starting a defensive-ass thread like this on a message board could convey that they actually don't care, when it's actually the opposite. Besides, playing the jealousy-card is just.. sigh. Congrats for traveling, I guess.

Even less interested in watching the battle now, tbh (and for the record, I didn't even dislike or comment on the dudes announcement at all originally).
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:56 AM   #67
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Never understood how people can think that starting a defensive-ass thread like this on a message board could convey that they actually don't care, when it's actually the opposite. Besides, playing the jealousy-card is just.. sigh. Congrats for traveling, I guess.

Even less interested in watching the battle now, tbh (and for the record, I didn't even dislike or comment on the dudes announcement at all originally).
yeah it clearly bothers him

he's trying to make it less fun to hate on him which tells me that he clearly doesn't enjoy it

he's very delusional
mapleleaf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:56 AM   #68
SpecialOh
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post

i repped u so he goes down more when u neg him

thanks
Old 12-22-2014, 08:00 AM   #69
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1178 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
hell yeah bulletz own the hate bro and do you!
AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:04 AM   #70
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Im convinced the hatred generally comes from Bulletz' trolling online, rather than his battle skills
Old 12-22-2014, 08:04 AM   #71
NotATroll

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
NotATroll is not the worst person
bulletz used to be dope. till jpro and heartless stomped him
NotATroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:04 AM   #72
SpecialOh
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
Im convinced the hatred generally comes from Bulletz' trolling online, rather than his battle skills
its not trolling tho

trolling is funny

hes just a dick and blames fans for his shortcomings

he is legit tryna defend himself..smh
Old 12-22-2014, 08:04 AM   #73
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100 Bullets View Post
Sup nerds!!

So, here we are again. I'm being paid to battle (and beat 70% of the time) the ppl you idolize. I came through RapMusic.com looking to get my first battle.

Fast forward 3 years. I'm travelled across america, UK (back for a 3rd time this year)... Australia this year too. sigh. Where are you? watching... crying... Seeing me at events and whispering under your breath. lololololol. Nothing changes. Your tears doesnt do anything but make each others dicks wet.

Lets try to get the dislikes to 200.

I'll see ya'll at BO5. You'll be in the crowd, wishing you could boo... wondering how I'm bodying yet another guy I was supposed to "lose" to. And I'll be on stage.. completely unaware of your existence.

Bwahahahahaaa
I dont dislike you as a battler, really liked you vs Twist
Skillwise and being canadian, you belong on this card

Just like Manik and Lush among others, everytime you say something outside your verses, you come across as an extremely unlikeable twat though
Case in point
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:07 AM   #74
0Cajun

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
0Cajun probably likes in here/hair word play
100 Bulletz look like his name is Ernie and is a regular in Cheers
0Cajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:08 AM   #75
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
hell yeah bulletz own the hate bro and do you!
Chef cooking up, ill turn avocado into guacamole!!!
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:11 AM   #76
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

#trynarapforthesemcds
Old 12-22-2014, 08:12 AM   #77
Gilbert KillingGrounds
Banned

#qpfixmycareer #jprowaslifechanging
Old 12-22-2014, 08:32 AM   #78
r3flex

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
r3flex is not the worst person
Please like dis more
r3flex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:35 AM   #79
Peter Reveen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
This moolie is so garbage raccoons won't even fuck with him.

Burlingtonz wants our approval soooooo bad he's willing to embarrass himself and set back the great white race bqck a few hundred years. Go back to trappin in burlingtonz
Peter Reveen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:47 AM   #80
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
my favorite part of this is the first place he comes is rmbva to cry.....what a simp this dude is

you get hated on for the same reason ph gets hated on....your both terrible battlers who act like faggots on the interweb

die slow burgers
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bulletz>illmac, damnittheregoesmycredibility, grownmancrying, ihatejpro, jproismassa, jproiwasnotready, jprosaidbonniewasablackthot, whydidhedomycareerthatway