Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
When will the footage drop for Dizaster vs Sunlyt?

Old 02-21-2015, 10:00 PM   #1
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
When will the footage drop for Dizaster vs Sunlyt?

Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:07 PM   #2
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@mrdizaster ???
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 02-21-2015, 10:26 PM   #3
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
You're the only one who thinks this is real.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:53 PM   #4
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
You're the only one who thinks this is real.
LOL! that's all they recorded huh? Nothing was actually said. I knew it was an antic and all but I thought they'd show more than just that shit.
Old 02-21-2015, 10:56 PM   #5
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

all those people in the room showed up for 15 seconds with Dizaster and Sunlyt????????
Old 02-21-2015, 10:56 PM   #6
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
i remember on AFR they were all like "man this is ruining the culture nobody wants to see a 10 year old (kids like 4 lol) cussin and im assuming daylyts writing his bars right ? how u gonna have a kid prepare for a battle and memorize everything ..." hahahaa
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 10:57 PM   #7
WALSH81189

like the day after this shit was recorded diz was on twitter like "im gonna sue daylyt" and day was like "sunlyt is officially banned" haha
Old 02-21-2015, 10:59 PM   #8
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSH81189 View Post
i remember on AFR they were all like "man this is ruining the culture nobody wants to see a 10 year old (kids like 4 lol) cussin and im assuming daylyts writing his bars right ? how u gonna have a kid prepare for a battle and memorize everything ..." hahahaa
I sure there's more footage but it will never be released cause of that fact it would hurt the culture. Dizaster is against shit like this but why even put the trailer up in the first place then?
Old 02-21-2015, 11:00 PM   #9
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSH81189 View Post
like the day after this shit was recorded diz was on twitter like "im gonna sue daylyt" and day was like "sunlyt is officially banned" haha
Old 02-21-2015, 11:06 PM   #10
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
all those people in the room showed up for 15 seconds with Dizaster and Sunlyt????????
On Twitter he said that only this & Lux vs his brother went down and he'd refund everyone.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 01:09 AM   #11
WALSH81189

Quote:
or 4 seconds
Old 02-22-2015, 06:04 PM   #12
Jack McCrack

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Jack McCrack is a PY Poster
hahahaha got em
Old 02-22-2015, 06:10 PM   #13
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
I sure there's more footage but it will never be released cause of that fact it would hurt the culture. Dizaster is against shit like this but why even put the trailer up in the first place then?
Diz has videos of battlin gas station clerks and kfc cashiers trust me he isn't against this shit!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:02 PM   #14
WALSH81189

^those are funny as fuck

Tags
??????????????????????, lil ill always talking about kids, lil ill desperate to see kids rap, lil ill gets lotion before watching, lil ill googled sunlyt 546 times...today, lil ill watches trailer with hard on, lil ill watches trailer with watermouth