View Poll Results: Who won??????
LIL ILL 2 50.00%
LETTERMAN 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2014, 09:49 PM   #1
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Official Audio Battlegrounds: LETTER MAN VS LIL ILL

LETTERMAN

VS

LIL ILL
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 10-01-2014 at 09:55 PM.
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:51 PM   #2
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@Letterman @1:27 I only edited my video cause I got a phone call homie. I spit my verse perfectly up until I got interrupted. Pissed me off. I could of uploaded the footage of the phone call coming in but what the fuck is the point. I still got my bars off. I need to mention some people to judge this.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 10-01-2014, 09:54 PM   #3
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

We need this battle Judged @Dank Schrader @Casual @LOwLIFE @Bpayne @SonnyDaze
Old 10-01-2014, 10:18 PM   #4
Bpayne

Mentioned: 265 Post(s)
Bpayne is a PY Poster
Okay, Listening now.
Bpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:35 PM   #5
Bpayne

Mentioned: 265 Post(s)
Bpayne is a PY Poster
Damn man. smh.. I'm disappointed in you ill. Now let me start by saying lyrically you had the better verse so I would have scored you winning but using that word is an Auto L. you should know better than that shit man. It's a shame too cause your verse was clearly better but I can't respect you using that word.
Bpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:36 PM   #6
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
will watch a few more times before i decide

lettermans phil and lil bar was dope though >>>>
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:07 PM   #7
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpayne View Post
Damn man. smh.. I'm disappointed in you ill. Now let me start by saying lyrically you had the better verse so I would have scored you winning but using that word is an Auto L. you should know better than that shit man. It's a shame too cause your verse was clearly better but I can't respect you using that word.
yeah my bad but I didn't say it to discriminate I just did it cause I felt a little cocky but it doesn't matter if you do it and can back it up with something. I really had to change my whole style for this guy cause I had to be nice with it. I've had black friends before and I was aloud to use the word but just is the non offensive way. I have white friends who call me that word too. At this point it's like it's almost okay to say it with your friends as long as it's no offensive. But if this was a battle on stage I know what so ever not to use the word at all.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:08 PM   #8
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
will watch a few more times before i decide

lettermans phil and lil bar was dope though >>>>
He was the first one to ever use that Dr. Phil bar
Old 10-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #9
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
" oh youz a n!gga, well I am one too"

Lil Ill >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 10:43 PM   #10
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagerbomb View Post
" oh youz a n!gga, well I am one too"

Lil Ill >>>>>>>>>>>>>
I think the reason I said that bar was because this one time Ness Lee quoted someone once on here and said it's doesn't matter who you are if you talk that shit and you battle and you are ignorant you are a Nigga. I give mad respect for Ness Lee writing that cause that was a dope statement.
Old 10-04-2014, 03:49 AM   #11
Letterman

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Letterman is a PY Poster
Can we get some actual votes/feedback?
Letterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:21 PM   #12
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
Can we get some actual votes/feedback?
You need to mention people like this @ <<<< then type in a member's name but be careful cause you wanna mention someone who isn't biased at all. Seems to me these webcam battles don't get much attention anymore cause it's not like it was 4 years ago. I was getting a ton of some views. Now a days I fucks with Blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict We got the dopest spitters and the dopest battles. There's some many people making hiphop a landfill that we can't get a ton of followers and fans or even get the attention to the show we would like but what do you expect when we are reaching out to people strictly though a forum. Times is tough.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:01 AM   #13
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
this battle needs some more votes, im do a pretty detailed breakdown and give it some shine. (dont worry letterman, when we battle i'll get you loads of views, everyone's gonna see you get bodied)

letterman

the opening bar, deter gent/detergent didnt hit at all for me, trumpet punch was pretty weak, you say guarantee too much, the rugrats shit was dope, you look 45 and strap/dyke(played) didnt hit, the lesbian glocks line was ok, but karma sutra reference fell a bit flat. the writing after this part was real nice (let down a bit by the flow) no crazy punches but good stuff, bring jokes to the battle but you were already here was funny, the inter cept you and official to the site bars didnt work for me, and the choppyness of your flow/struggling to get some words out is starting to take its toll on the verse as a whole.
rocky shit was meh, but the apollo amature night was cool, keith sweat line went over my head, doctor phil shit was dope, closer was ok, but the im not trying thing is gettin played.

lil ill

out the gate the opening 4 didnt say much but the delivery already sets you two apart. multis were nice but there wasnt really a hard punch till the jessica brando bar. afro shit was kinda played, but again the delivery was good enough that it still sounded decent. mario sunshine shit was nice, the ice bucket reference is already super played so that took away from the impact of saying gun bars are over done. the n bomb was uncomfortable as fuck, virgin asshole/shits tighter was real good, seein stars like astronomy class was ok, but the flow and multis leading to it made it hit that much harder, the luke warm far from hot shit was pretty bar bars worthy tbh, emo bitch was played, and closer was meh.

in the end ivegotta vote ill, if for nothing more than he got his shit out and had a solid flow, letterman had probably a few more haymakers, and if he had rapped better and not stumbled over as many words as he did it could have been a different story, but for consistency of spitting and his few hard hitting punches i gotta edge it to lil ill
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:55 PM   #14
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
this battle needs some more votes, im do a pretty detailed breakdown and give it some shine. (dont worry letterman, when we battle i'll get you loads of views, everyone's gonna see you get bodied)

letterman

the opening bar, deter gent/detergent didnt hit at all for me, trumpet punch was pretty weak, you say guarantee too much, the rugrats shit was dope, you look 45 and strap/dyke(played) didnt hit, the lesbian glocks line was ok, but karma sutra reference fell a bit flat. the writing after this part was real nice (let down a bit by the flow) no crazy punches but good stuff, bring jokes to the battle but you were already here was funny, the inter cept you and official to the site bars didnt work for me, and the choppyness of your flow/struggling to get some words out is starting to take its toll on the verse as a whole.
rocky shit was meh, but the apollo amature night was cool, keith sweat line went over my head, doctor phil shit was dope, closer was ok, but the im not trying thing is gettin played.

lil ill

out the gate the opening 4 didnt say much but the delivery already sets you two apart. multis were nice but there wasnt really a hard punch till the jessica brando bar. afro shit was kinda played, but again the delivery was good enough that it still sounded decent. mario sunshine shit was nice, the ice bucket reference is already super played so that took away from the impact of saying gun bars are over done. the n bomb was uncomfortable as fuck, virgin asshole/shits tighter was real good, seein stars like astronomy class was ok, but the flow and multis leading to it made it hit that much harder, the luke warm far from hot shit was pretty bar bars worthy tbh, emo bitch was played, and closer was meh.

in the end ivegotta vote ill, if for nothing more than he got his shit out and had a solid flow, letterman had probably a few more haymakers, and if he had rapped better and not stumbled over as many words as he did it could have been a different story, but for consistency of spitting and his few hard hitting punches i gotta edge it to lil ill
I wanted to make sure I wasn't trying hard but just enough to get the job done. Wanted to go lite on em a bit and give em a fighting chance. But I always give it my all on Battle Addict. To me those battles count the most cause you got people listening in as everything is going down live. I rep the fuck outta Battle Addict cause we all are going to face other leagues who will call in.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #15
Point.blanK

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Point.blanK is a PY Poster
Letterman :

Wasn't feeling detergents, I've seen that used before and worded better

Toot my own horn / trumpet was nice...

Bunch of crap where u used similes (RMBVA style) and it wasn't quotable, none of it.

Enter cept you / intercept you was nice

outshines was ok

LiL ILL:

fly black man / falcon from Capt America was weak

first verse to kill u like a loaded lux battle is weak... I get it but theres no punch lol

come around here is forced as fuckkk doesn't work, plus its just a weak correlation.

Couldn't spit fire / tabassco was played in the 1980's bro

Gaurantee u don't say nigga in real life faggot lol... You're a fucking idiot

20 - 40 / dick in minor is garbage smh

Wow not one punch that connected.

This is PROOF that you guys are dick riding faggots. No shit.

@Letterman clearly won this. And he didn't even try lol. Letterman had trump it, intercept, and out shine was barely quotable but I'll give it to you.

This was one sided. And the fact this white, suburban lispin ass mothafucka said nigga is funny as shit.

Easy vote/ Letterman

Don't you guys have people who are on KOTD and shit? Get someone who knows what they're talking about to vote on this not you dick riding faggots who know nothing about the art of battling.
Point.blanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 05:22 PM   #16
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point.blanK View Post
Letterman :

Wasn't feeling detergents, I've seen that used before and worded better

Toot my own horn / trumpet was nice...

Bunch of crap where u used similes (RMBVA style) and it wasn't quotable, none of it.

Enter cept you / intercept you was nice

outshines was ok

LiL ILL:

fly black man / falcon from Capt America was weak

first verse to kill u like a loaded lux battle is weak... I get it but theres no punch lol

come around here is forced as fuckkk doesn't work, plus its just a weak correlation.

Couldn't spit fire / tabassco was played in the 1980's bro

Gaurantee u don't say nigga in real life faggot lol... You're a fucking idiot

20 - 40 / dick in minor is garbage smh

Wow not one punch that connected.

This is PROOF that you guys are dick riding faggots. No shit.

@Letterman clearly won this. And he didn't even try lol. Letterman had trump it, intercept, and out shine was barely quotable but I'll give it to you.

This was one sided. And the fact this white, suburban lispin ass mothafucka said nigga is funny as shit.

Easy vote/ Letterman

Don't you guys have people who are on KOTD and shit? Get someone who knows what they're talking about to vote on this not you dick riding faggots who know nothing about the art of battling.
These were my throw away bars. I don't use my greatest bars for webcam battles. I save my best bars for Battle Addict on Blogtalkradio and I usually win. I lost my passion for webcam battles. Most of my past webcam battles years ago were better than my new shit. I only take battle addict rappers really seriously. Those guys are fucking killers. We got vets. I'd never sleep on those guys or the Barfest rappers.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:15 AM   #17
Letterman

Letterman is a PY Poster
Lol I really didn't try either, I wasn't just saying that as a closer.
Old 10-16-2014, 05:37 PM   #18
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Thought it was fairly close, but Letterman took it. I might be wrong ill, but didn't Daylyt spit that comb around here/hair bar twice? Once on Total Slaughter and once elsewhere? That plus the use of the n word took a lot away from your verse imo. Letterman had a bit of a better flow throughout as well.
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:38 AM   #19
Letterman

Letterman is a PY Poster
@thatguy @Memphis @Throwback Mike @SonnyDaze @JShazo @Juicemw @riffic @Blanco14 @Smokinstein @FatManFromSpace @Bobby Bigelow @KBomb @Yagerbomb @King John , @NumberSix , @The Chef , @TREY mothafucking DEUCE , @WestGotBars @Vanilla, @KBomb, @Seanzo
Old 10-19-2014, 11:47 AM   #20
Memphis
Coon

Mentioned: 410 Post(s)
Memphis is not the worst person
ld've gotten a lot more love if a mod had created the thread

but I'm a edge this to letterman that phil and lil bar was tough

Lil Ill had bars but was very underwhelming

and to the niggas complain about phil saying nigga he said worst in our battle

"I'm here to send a skinny nigga back to Africa like Dave Chappelle" I died when I heard that
Old 10-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #21
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
Thought it was fairly close, but Letterman took it. I might be wrong ill, but didn't Daylyt spit that comb around here/hair bar twice? Once on Total Slaughter and once elsewhere? That plus the use of the n word took a lot away from your verse imo. Letterman had a bit of a better flow throughout as well.
I was not aware Daylyt said a bar like that. When I make up my own bars I don't have much time to find out if someone else said it before me. I've said the word nigga before in about 3 other battles but I said it respectably. People seem to think these webcam battles have boundaries but the shit I do is stuff people would be afraid to go there. Hard to say what was my very best webcam battle. I have so many on 2 accounts. All my greatest verses I said was on Battle Addict.
Old 10-23-2014, 06:48 PM   #22
Bone D

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Bone D is a PY Poster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTok2mC_aXg

yall would get destroyed
Bone D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #23
Letterman

Letterman is a PY Poster
3-1 Me
Old 11-01-2014, 04:43 PM   #24
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
3-1 Me
the votes said we tied. Lets face it we both only put in the same amount of effort we didn't do nothing too crazy. I'm battling Scruff McGruff next and on Monday he will have his footage uploaded. I tried harder this time for this one.
Old 11-03-2014, 06:55 PM   #25
Point.blanK

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
the votes said we tied. Lets face it we both only put in the same amount of effort we didn't do nothing too crazy. I'm battling Scruff McGruff next and on Monday he will have his footage uploaded. I tried harder this time for this one.
letterman has 3 votes, and you've gotten 1 lol

Theres no tie here son

If some random ass dude came in here and clicked the poll, that doesn't count as a vote. And one of the dudes who voted for letterman didn't poll it.

You lost this one buddy
Old 11-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #26
Point.blanK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone D View Post
This was wack.

Don't get bodied bro
Old 11-03-2014, 07:24 PM   #27
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
letterman has 3 votes, and you've gotten 1 lol

Theres no tie here son

If some random ass dude came in here and clicked the poll, that doesn't count as a vote. And one of the dudes who voted for letterman didn't poll it.

You lost this one buddy
that's the thing thoa. I wasn't trying to beat him. But as for Scruff McGruff yes I am trying to beat him. His battle will get uploaded this evening. I got judges for this battle coming.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:29 PM   #28
Point.blanK

Quote:
that's the thing thoa. I wasn't trying to beat him. But as for Scruff McGruff yes I am trying to beat him. His battle will get uploaded this evening. I got judges for this battle coming.
When u battle someone the object is to beat them.

Don't give me this bullshit son

Better step ur game up, even if it is for crusty ballskin licker (scruffs name over at RB I shit you not)

You can't lose a battle and then say u weren't trying to beat them lol... Thats the oldest trick in the book. Take ur loss like a man and move on.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #29
Scruff McGruff
...Elvis Freshley

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Scruff McGruff is a PY Poster
Quote:

Better step ur game up, even if it is for crusty ballskin licker (scruffs name over at RB I shit you not)

You can't lose a battle and then say u weren't trying to beat them lol... Thats the oldest trick in the book. Take ur loss like a man and move on.
^^^ He's got a point. If you lost you lost, excuses are for females. And you have your friends voting in our battle and funny they can't even break their votes down. And one of your buddies that voted for you is not only a sexual predator, but also voted for you "just to tie it". Nobody ACTUALLY thinks you won, even if my video quality was shit.
Scruff McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #30
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:

Can't win em all. Plus do you realize I wrote so many fucking bars I'm running out of good punchlines. All my best shit is from 2013 and the beginning of 2014 or on my album or on Battle addict.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:32 PM   #31
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff McGruff View Post
^^^ He's got a point. If you lost you lost, excuses are for females. And you have your friends voting in our battle and funny they can't even break their votes down. And one of your buddies that voted for you is not only a sexual predator, but also voted for you "just to tie it". Nobody ACTUALLY thinks you won, even if my video quality was shit.
You just jelly an actual emcee with a purple name voted for me and not you. The guy actually battled Lush and won. I can't say I lost if no one really gave a fuck for the guy I was battling. You wanna see how nice I am check my most viewed battles check the votes. You just started to rap I've been rapping for 8 years now.
Old 11-05-2014, 02:36 PM   #32
Scruff McGruff
...Elvis Freshley

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Scruff McGruff is a PY Poster
Quote:
You just jelly an actual emcee with a purple name voted for me and not you. The guy actually battled Lush and won. I can't say I lost if no one really gave a fuck for the guy I was battling. You wanna see how nice I am check my most viewed battles check the votes. You just started to rap I've been rapping for 8 years now.
The purple name stands for pedophile bruh. I wouldn't be too impressed. And even then he just didn't want to hurt you feelings, he literally said he was voting for you JUST to tie the polls. Which means he knows you lost but didn't want to hurt your feelings. Which is why you get votes in the first place. You always bring up your past battles dude NOBODY CARES. Seriously. Nobody at all gives a shit about your past battles, what you did on battle addict, the "album" you have. And you shouldn't brag about rapping for 8 years because that just means you've gone almost a decade without improving.

Look at line for line what you said against me in the battle.

Some made up shit about being rich
Some made up shit about my dad
A ton of lines about Daylyt even though I have no relation to the guy and have never even talked about him
And you called me gay about 40 times.

Your ONLY punch I've EVER seen from you is calling people fag. That's literally 80% of your verse is the word fag.

People don't want to hurt your feelings.
Scruff McGruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 02:40 PM   #33
Memphis
Coon

Mentioned: 410 Post(s)
Memphis is not the worst person
Quote:
The purple name stands for pedophile bruh. I wouldn't be too impressed. And even then he just didn't want to hurt you feelings, he literally said he was voting for you JUST to tie the polls. Which means he knows you lost but didn't want to hurt your feelings. Which is why you get votes in the first place. You always bring up your past battles dude NOBODY CARES. Seriously. Nobody at all gives a shit about your past battles, what you did on battle addict, the "album" you have. And you shouldn't brag about rapping for 8 years because that just means you've gone almost a decade without improving.

Look at line for line what you said against me in the battle.

Some made up shit about being rich

Some made up shit about my dad

A ton of lines about Daylyt even though I have no relation to the guy and have never even talked about him

And you called me gay about 40 times.

Your ONLY punch I've EVER seen from you is calling people fag. That's literally 80% of your verse is the word fag.

People don't want to hurt your feelings.

sheesh scruff snapping twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-19-2015, 05:58 PM   #34
Point.blanK

Quote:
are u talking about our video battle over at RB?

ohhh you talking about lil ILL
This lil ILL dude is an extreme faggot, who acts like hes a fucking master sensei at this shit lol

Last edited by Point.blanK; 01-19-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:01 PM   #35
Point.blanK

Quote:
lmaoooo

You've been rapping for 8 years?

I'm sorry for your loss bro, my condolences. 8 years is a long time to waste on something u have no talent at lmao

You are wack AF
Old 01-19-2015, 06:10 PM   #36
Point.blanK

@I am LIL ILL You n I are gonna battle, here with ur dickriders.

I'm gonna body the shit outta u on such epic proportions that even ur little fan base won't be able to live with themselves voting for you.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:26 PM   #37
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Point.blanK okay I've never heard of you until now but tell me why you mad? tbh I've won more battles than I lost. I was on Battle Addict 8 or 9 times and only one match was debateable. I've battled Detour via webcam battle and I've battled MegaDef on Battle addict with zero prep. I've actually gotten over 3,000 views from a few of my battles. Plus I got a new mixtape coming out soon. Tell me what you've done? Have you ever battled before? Do you make music? Cause if I've seen it that would mean I can take you seriously enough to battle you weither you duck me or not.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:32 PM   #38
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Point.blanK useally if you treat me with respect before we battle I would kindly accept to battle you. Otherwize you gotta make me wanna battle you for a reason.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:50 PM   #39
Point.blanK

Quote:
@Point.blanK okay I've never heard of you until now but tell me why you mad? tbh I've won more battles than I lost. I was on Battle Addict 8 or 9 times and only one match was debateable. I've battled Detour via webcam battle and I've battled MegaDef on Battle addict with zero prep. I've actually gotten over 3,000 views from a few of my battles. Plus I got a new mixtape coming out soon. Tell me what you've done? Have you ever battled before? Do you make music? Cause if I've seen it that would mean I can take you seriously enough to battle you weither you duck me or not.
I don't like you because u gloat about this shit when u r wack. You have u d/rs vote for you. Then when u lose, you say u weren't trying to beat him lol. Then you say you used all ur good material because uve been battlin so long.

I could careless if u have 3000 views, that doesn't mean shit. I seen ur video battles and am aware how much u suck. And u dont ever edit a video battle regardless of a phone call. You star that shit over and finish properly.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:55 PM   #40
Point.blanK

Quote:
@Point.blanK useally if you treat me with respect before we battle I would kindly accept to battle you. Otherwize you gotta make me wanna battle you for a reason.
Right because a little beef never sparked extra enthusiasm before a battle.

Before we battle, I just wanted to let you know that ur so cool and I have no beef w/ you.

Tags
65279, letterman vs ill