Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
LOL... People know No End When It Comes 2 "Dyckriding Their Own" Areas.... ... .. .

Old 03-26-2014, 01:11 AM   #41
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJoeBoo View Post
what are these failed threads u speak of that i have been making lately? i am curious?

relax serge... ur a nyc groupie and u made sum failed points (as usual) and git called on it... its not that serious

honestly... u r a better poster when u just troll... when discussions are serious... u tend to lose every debate and make innaccurrate claims... we all know this lmfao
Ok Swedish Willy, you're not a STL cheerleader that is still refusing to acknowledge the wild claim that Verb beat Rex. I made that up.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:12 AM   #42
WillyJoeBoo

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
WillyJoeBoo is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Ok Swedish Willy, you're not a STL cheerleader that is still refusing to acknowledge the wild claim that Verb beat Rex. I made that up.
desperation... so pathetic
Old 03-26-2014, 01:58 AM   #43
WillyJoeBoo

for all that are unaware... @Serge has been known as an nyc groupie and trolled for years... this kind of behavior is nothing new... he is basically "that guy"... u know "that guy" that starts talking... and everyone just looks at each other like "oh boy... here comes sum more bullshit and lies"... we all know at least one on battle rap forums... its always been That Guy Serge

lets take a look at a serge quote:

"You do realize that Rex bodied Ill in STL and beat Cal in Detroit (his home town where he has an advantage that even rattled Arsonal) in the same card that Cortez battled Ill, right? No, you didn't realize that because you don't know wtf you're talking about.

I'm done. You're sacrificing any credibility you have because you want to look like you're ride-or-die for Philly for some reason and it's only making you look stupid."

Woooord??? not only did rex beat Cal in Detroit? but he did it where he has an advantage that even rattled arsonal? then this is where it gets good... (my favorite part ).... not only does he make the shit up... but he goes on to say the other guy "didnt realize it because he doesnt know wut the fuck hes talking about"... priceless ... and just when u think it cant get any better... he takes it to the next level and says that "the other guy" (not him) ... is losing credibility... classic lhh

only "that guy" could pull that off

his next point he makes in this thread was to me saying "with ur string of failed threads lately" ... looking at my last 6 threads... they are in the top 10% and higher for views and replies... and the highest sought after among threads no made about breaking news or by a battler/promoter... now i ask... if these are failures... would that not mean "every" thread is a failure? ...

I think not... what we do have is another case of "that guy" telling more lies... im shocked! not that guy again

this is where it gets even better... u know how "that guy" never knows hes "that guy"? that guys are always shocked when they get called out on their lying... deep down they know they are lying... but they dont give up... they cant... they are "that guy"

so he gets mad and starts making troll comments about me being from Sweden... to stupid to realize WE ARE ON THE INTERNET... THE MODS CAN CONFIRM AT ANY TIME MY IP IS BROADCASTING RIGHT HERE IN ST LOUIS... LOL... only "that guy" would not be smart enough to understand his lying can be exposed at any time

Serge is one of those posters that was kind of abandoned when otbva started... because the trolls were his buddies on the forums so to speak... now hes just... welll... that guy

Last edited by WillyJoeBoo; 03-26-2014 at 02:54 AM.
WillyJoeBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:27 AM   #44
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
shout out to @thatguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:34 AM   #45
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
And when the thread sank, desperation set in and Willy upped it. HE needs your attention folks. He already had to resort to making a thread where he sucked Okwerdz off (no really, he did that).

For the love of God, rep him or something. Look at the size of that last post.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:41 AM   #46
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Up. Don't let replies in relevant threads make this attempt go unnoticed so Willy himself has to up it again. It cannot have been for nothing. I've got your back Willy. I don't care if it's me that you need to target, I'll help you out.

UP, dammit. UP.

edit: Actually, I can make this a sticky if you really need it. I think it's been pretty clear lately that we've supported you and you antics for a while, and this should be no different. Just say the word. You can even title it "Serge exposed".
Old 03-26-2014, 02:52 AM   #47
WillyJoeBoo

^^ oh lord... "that guy" is now upset to the point hees posting back to back with no response... i see that at a glance... no way in hell im reading a cry for attention like that

ill leave him to it... moving on lmfao
Old 03-26-2014, 02:53 AM   #48
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
^^ oh lord... "that guy" is now upset to the point hees posting back to back with no response... i see that at a glance... no way in hell im reading a cry for attention like that

ill leave him to it... moving on lmfao
Oh my bad, I'll summarize that whole thing:

tl;dr: Up so willy doesn't have to do it anymore. I'm your friend here. You need this thread and I've gotchu.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:53 AM   #49
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
shout out to @thatguy
we in here
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 04:35 AM   #50
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:24 AM   #51
Dunk

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Dunk is a PY Poster
yung ill killed t-rex

rex's only wins are g souldier and detour

have u ever thought this before!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedness View Post
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.
Dunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:28 AM   #52
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
yung ill killed t-rex

rex's only wins are g souldier and detour
you thought he lost to arsonal? granted i dont really remember the 2nd and 3rd but Rex DEF got the 1st. that was like the one round i really liked of his next to his really good but OVERRATED round vs Yung Ill.

It was definitely a good battle but a clear W for Yung Ill. Matched Rex's performance and delivery and of course outbarred him.

I wanna see Yung Ill vs Pass or Remy(pt 2)

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 06:29 AM   #53
Dunk

Dunk is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
you thought he lost to arsonal? granted i dont really remember the 2nd and 3rd but Rex DEF got the 1st. that was like the one round i really liked of his next to his really good but OVERRATED round vs Yung Ill.

It was definitely a good battle but a clear W for Yung Ill. Matched Rex's performance and delivery and of course outbarred him.

I wanna see Yung Ill vs Pass or Remy(pt 2)
rex bodied the first
ars edged the second iirc
ars won the third by default due to the fuckery with murda mook and ray swag

rex is kinda nice, but he gets hyped up by idiots while barely making sense. like you ask somebody to quote rex's bars from the ill battle, and they'll mention "man 1... murder in the first degree" despite that shit not making sense

Quote:
Dont invite ill will back. He is def scared of taking a for sure L to real deal.. u r l rappers can't hang with real emcees.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:04 AM   #54
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
rex bodied the first

rex is kinda nice, but he gets hyped up by idiots while barely making sense. like you ask somebody to quote rex's bars from the ill battle, and they'll mention "man 1... murder in the first degree" despite that shit not making sense
haha i was going to say: isnt that manslaughter? it's one of those "well, it still sounds kinda cool" bars

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 03-26-2014, 10:48 AM   #55
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Soda Popinski is not the worst person
Quote:
yung ill killed t-rex
Fucking this. WTF, Serge?
Old 03-26-2014, 11:05 AM   #56
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

i dont get how anyone considers it a debatable battle. rex performed but it was recycled shit..yung ill had wordplay/schemes AN PERFORMANCE....smh

also yung ill beat charlie clips.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 03-26-2014, 11:45 AM   #57
OGBone

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
I smoke more than you breathe
Old 03-26-2014, 11:56 AM   #58
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Dynamo Dan is not the worst person
Yung Ill best battle & his best bar "Mac down" IMO
Dynamo Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:39 PM   #59
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
explain this
You might not know this but some people view you as a little bias for some STL rappers. So it's funny to see this type of post from you
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:43 PM   #60
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
projecting your own area dickriding onto willy won't make canadians any better at battle rap dude
Don't dickride just don't biasly hate anything non American like some on this site
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:09 AM   #61
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Mook vs Iron: Both got booed

Cal vs Lux: Lux got booed at one point

Cal vs Math: Math got booed off stage.

You're victims of your own bias against NY and never keep it 100, but you are very good at nitpicking small situations and blowing them up into something bigger. Rex got booed against Conceited btw, but that's neither here nor there I guess.

Um... you obviously didn't read a word I wrote. I said Nyc crowds are just super lenient towards nyc dudes. Have Calicoe do the same as Hoffa, and he'd be booed twice as hard.

I get it though... u live in NYC, home of hip hop and biggest city in the US.....but you guys can only produce a few good battlers.

I'd be mad too lol

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:12 AM   #62
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Serge two days ago - "Rex beat Calicoe in Detroit"

I will never post here again and donate 3000 dollars to RMBVA if anyone can show me that battle lol

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Old 03-27-2014, 03:16 AM   #63
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
Willy, who apparently thinks that I made the battle up. Point being that I mentioned that battle to Luke in another thread where Luke claimed that New Yorkers are afraid to battle in Philly even though Philly doesn't even hold events int he first place.
Dude are u mentally disabled? I never said Nyc dudes are or are not scared to battle in Philly - I just said of the 30 some battles that were nyc vs Philly... 29 happened in NYC lol

Old 03-27-2014, 03:21 AM   #64
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Serge two days ago - "Rex beat Calicoe in Detroit"

I will never post here again and donate 3000 dollars to RMBVA if anyone can show me that battle lol
He beat him in NY though. I was trippin' about the location and admitted it immediately, so why are you still bringing it up?

The battle happened, just not in that location. Tell you what: We'll have the same exact discussion you made yourself look stupid in at the next Philly event. Ray Casta has told me tons of times to come through and I never can, but if they ever put a card together, no matter how bad it is, I'll go since I've never been there and I hope to see you. God knows if I see you in NY I wouldn't bring it up since I'm 100% positive you'd become a nervous wreck .

Thanks for upping this thread for Willy though. Without you and Lil Ill he'd be lost.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:22 AM   #65
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Dude are u mentally disabled? I never said Nyc dudes are or are not scared to battle in Philly - I just said of the 30 some battles that were nyc vs Philly... 29 happened in NYC lol
Don't backtrack. You quoted Rex for saying that Philly niggas are shook and proceeded to argue about NY dudes not going out of state as much. I call you a dumbass for making a dumb statement and suddenly I'm a NY fanboy lmao.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:30 AM   #66
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Rex killed Ill

Dafuq though? Even ignoring the fact that general consensus has Ill winning that battle pretty comfortably (iirc, but seem to recall polls slanting in his favour on old RM), there's no way in hell you can say Rex killed him in what was ultimately a really debatable match-up.

EDIT: Didn't see that this had already been addressed, my b.

Last edited by illipsis; 03-27-2014 at 03:32 AM.
illipsis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:31 AM   #67
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
Don't backtrack. You quoted Rex for saying that Philly niggas are shook and proceeded to argue about NY dudes not going out of state as much. I call you a dumbass for making a dumb statement and suddenly I'm a NY fanboy lmao.
Dude u are a nyc fanboy lol...

Old 03-27-2014, 03:36 AM   #68
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

@Luke moved to Philly less than a year ago and starts arguing, going hard for the city, yet I'm the fan boy. We'll have the discussion in person.

Quote:
The audacity lmao. I never went up to Lux and asked for a picture. You're lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post

Dafuq though? Even ignoring the fact that general consensus has Ill winning that battle pretty comfortably (iirc, but seem to recall polls slanting in his favour on old RM), there's no way in hell you can say Rex killed him in what was ultimately a really debatable match-up.
I thought the Cal battle was more debatable but I can admit that I've never been a fan of Ill :-/. I didn't like anything he had in that joint and if anything, the battle is polarizing. Truth be told, consensus here gave Rex vs Diz to Diz. This was the "anal sex/cocky asshole" battle btw. What does that tell you? lmao. "Procrastinating pimp". Stretched, no sense. LAME.

Quote:
rex bodied the first

Angle about Ill not being there for Hitman, then shootin more than Kobe do. "When he don't wanna lose" was redundant though, I'll admit.

Safe out hurr joint was hilarious. The crowd slept heavy and that pissed them off. Props to them for not flat out booing though.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:44 AM   #69
Dynamo Dan
D-D-D-D-Dan namsayin'?

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Dynamo Dan is not the worst person
Cal won automatically to me for having the only great round of the entire battle vs Rex.
Dynamo Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:28 AM   #70
Dark Magic

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo Dan View Post
Cal won automatically to me for having the only great round of the entire battle vs Rex.
This.. It was over after that 1st round

Besides we all know Cal is wayyy better than Rex no matter what
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:10 AM   #71
WillyJoeBoo

Quote:
pretty much sums serge up
Old 03-27-2014, 06:43 AM   #72
Dunk

Dunk is a PY Poster
Quote:
"Procrastinating pimp". Stretched, no sense. LAME.

Angle about Ill not being there for Hitman, then shootin more than Kobe do. "When he don't wanna lose" was redundant though, I'll admit.

Safe out hurr joint was hilarious. The crowd slept heavy and that pissed them off. Props to them for not flat out booing though.
procrastinating pimp shit made more sense than murder = man1.

"my uncle died" = the end of that ill not being there for holla vs ars angle. the whole "not being there for your boys" angle was used much more effectively by ill. ill choosing to be at his uncle's funeral over holla's battle >>> math pistol whipping mook and then rex hugging math lmao

also lol'd hard @ mrmumbles saying he doesn't dickride canada, canada sucks dude just accept it and move on

Quote:
Old 03-27-2014, 06:50 AM   #73
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
pretty much sums serge up
But only retards would say this, meaning you and Luke. After we got invited tot he URL screening, I came back and told everyone that K-Shine got bodied. I also was the first to tell everyone about an up and comer named B Magic, who beat JJDD in PG (an event only GregRieke, Ray Casta and I, out of anyone that posts here, were present for) and had a battle dropping soon vs some guy named Qleen Paper. This "Serge is NY bias" is a clown argument made by people who have nothing more to resort to when they say something stupid and get brought down to Earth by someone that happens to be from NY.

Quote:
procrastinating pimp shit made more sense than murder = man1.

"my uncle died" = the end of that ill not being there for holla vs ars angle. the whole "not being there for your boys" angle was used much more effectively by ill. ill choosing to be at his uncle's funeral over holla's battle >>> math pistol whipping mook and then rex hugging math lmao

also lol'd hard @ mrmumbles saying he doesn't dickride canada, canada sucks dude just accept it and move on
I thought Ill had a great chance with the pistol whipping angle, which Cal ruined K-Shine with btw. And the ICE angle was delivered very poorly. Good angles, bad execution.

Procrastinating pimp is an awful line bro c'mon. I'd rather hear Rex just spit bars than Ill try to throw punches.

Tags
jersey