Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Pat heard exactly what Tay Roc said

Old 11-25-2018, 04:41 PM   #1
VillageRam

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
VillageRam is not the worst person
Pat heard exactly what Tay Roc said

he chose to "misunderstand" because he knew it would play. discuss.
VillageRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:18 PM   #2
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Maybe, I think Tay Roc wrote the line in a way to give that impression until you hear the next part

"You're a big bitch, and your son"

There is no reason not to think that isn't about you if you're Pat Stay, right in that moment he forgot what came before and didn't listen to what came after he just went into rebuttal mode
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:25 PM   #3
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 424 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Im confused please explain im depth

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:32 PM   #4
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2906 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
I know Pat’s inner monologue and everything about him as a person, and I disagree, so you’re wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 10:04 PM   #5
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Tay Roc wrote that bar exactly because it was amibuous when the other guy takes it the wrong way he gets mad. He got what was coming to him. Discuss
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 01:07 AM   #6
steveelite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
steveelite has seen da-feet
Roc worded that shit that way on purpose. He got what he deserved, embarassed and 2-1'd.
steveelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 01:34 AM   #7
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
Im confused please explain im depth
Pre-Pat vs Roc battle they agreed not to mention kids. Roc mentioned Pat's son anyway, so Pat mentioned Roc's daughter in a rebuttal.

After that they almost got into a fight and Roc insisted Pat misunderstood him.

OP is saying Pat knew Roc meant no harm but went at him like that anyway bc it furthered his angle. My interpretation is that Roc failed at trying to be edgy.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:05 AM   #8
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah, Roc wanted to bait Pat then whined when Pat took the bait.
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 02:14 AM   #9
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Yeah, Roc wanted to bait Pat then whined when Pat took the bait.
Would Roc make a stock drop list this year?
Old 11-26-2018, 05:45 AM   #10
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Would Roc make a stock drop list this year?
There was a time that I expected him to win everything, but he seems to be on a slight decline now. He had a debatable with Goodz and it was a very boring performance. After that, losing it against Pat and especially the weird choke-y thing was definitely NGL especially at a Summer Madness event.

At least to me that means he lost some stock. A lot of his flaws as an emcee were exposed by Goodz and Pat.
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Old 11-26-2018, 06:19 AM   #11
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 424 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Pre-Pat vs Roc battle they agreed not to mention kids. Roc mentioned Pat's son anyway, so Pat mentioned Roc's daughter in a rebuttal.

After that they almost got into a fight and Roc insisted Pat misunderstood him.

OP is saying Pat knew Roc meant no harm but went at him like that anyway bc it furthered his angle. My interpretation is that Roc failed at trying to be edgy.
Appreciate it fam

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 06:33 AM   #12
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
There was a time that I expected him to win everything, but he seems to be on a slight decline now. He had a debatable with Goodz and it was a very boring performance. After that, losing it against Pat and especially the weird choke-y thing was definitely NGL especially at a Summer Madness event.

At least to me that means he lost some stock. A lot of his flaws as an emcee were exposed by Goodz and Pat.
That makes sense. I'm pretty sure you know I'm not saying Roc is trash. I mostly bring it up since it is end of year and superlative threads can be fun on this site.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:24 AM   #13
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
idk why yall are surprised but the second a url rapper takes a battle with "pat stay" you know hes just dialing it in for a check

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 03:57 PM   #14
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
idk why yall are surprised but the second a url rapper takes a battle with "pat stay" you know hes just dialing it in for a check

I'm impressed
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 05:47 PM   #15
nixstix

nixstix has seen da-feet
Quote:
thats not even the discussion dickhead, quit hatin brah. you try way too hard srs, get off the nuts of every black rapper.
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 08:33 PM   #16
VillageRam

Quote:
ok. thats why he got so mad right? cause he didn't care.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:33 PM   #17
VillageRam

Quote:
My interpretation is that Roc failed at trying to be edgy.
Profess I think you are right about this too
Old 11-26-2018, 08:36 PM   #18
VillageRam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
I know Patís inner monologue and everything about him as a person, and I disagree, so youíre wrong.

weird thing to subscribe to but cool, are dreams included with that package or is there an additional fee?
Old 11-26-2018, 11:40 PM   #19
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageRam View Post
Yeah, lol. If anything it could be argued Tay Roc cared too much...
Old 11-27-2018, 12:31 AM   #20
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Yeah, lol. If anything it could be argued Tay Roc cared too much...
Cared about battling Pat or cared about being "misinterpreted?" Sounds like you guys might be talking about different things.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:51 AM   #21
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
who tf is talking about "caring." i said as soon as url rappers take battles with pat stay, they hit that point where theyre gonna dial it in for checks. that means im saying tay roc is prob gonna stop having anywhere near as many good performances. that doesnt mean he cant get heated about something on stage lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post
thats not even the discussion dickhead, quit hatin brah. you try way too hard srs, get off the nuts of every black rapper.
this is a weird post. try posting less.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 11-27-2018 at 02:10 AM.
Old 11-27-2018, 01:52 AM   #22
iamHBY

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I know Patís inner monologue and everything about him as a person, and I disagree, so youíre wrong.
This is the most accurate take on this post.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 01:56 PM   #23
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
tay roc has said he's had a different feeling about battling lately starting with the goodz battle, and that he's just trying to have fun now. that being said this was still a URL battle and he didn't take the battle for a check. he lost to pat stay mostly because he fumbled really hard in his third round. roc got the 1st pretty clearly, pat barely edged the 2nd, and roc's 3rd was actually decent to kinda good and he only lost cuz he more or less choked. pat wasn't that good. he definitely wasn't as good as he was vs aye verb.
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, hollow, loaded lux, soul

Last edited by sleeping dogs; 11-28-2018 at 02:00 PM.
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 11:01 PM   #24
VillageRam

Quote:
who tf is talking about "caring." i said as soon as url rappers take battles with pat stay, they hit that point where theyre gonna dial it in for checks. that means im saying tay roc is prob gonna stop having anywhere near as many good performances. that doesnt mean he cant get heated about something on stage lmao
phoning it in denotes a lack of care for sure. why would you get mad about a battle if you werent even trying to win? I'm not sure if you realize it but you're contradicting yourself. is he phoning it in or is he invested in the outcome? I personally dont think he was phoning it in. he choked cause pat got him in his feelings.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:11 PM   #25
VillageRam

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
This is the most accurate take on this post.
Quote:
so you guys have heard of conjecture. people do it a lot. even on this messageboard.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:29 PM   #26
steveelite

Quote:

This place was way better when you were gone. Try being here less.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:47 PM   #27
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveelite View Post
I'm not sure who he is. Guy that had beef with @Luke?
Old 11-29-2018, 10:40 AM   #28
nixstix

nixstix has seen da-feet
Quote:
funny coming from you considering how all 10k of your posts (no life) are repetitive, tryhard trash. get that stick out your ass phaggot. all you do is jerk off over smack rappers and shit on everyone else. but im the weird one... sad!
Old 11-29-2018, 10:42 AM   #29
nixstix

nixstix has seen da-feet
this mf didnt even watch the battle and has no clue of the topic yet came in here just to talk mad shit. what a dummy.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:59 PM   #30
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixstix View Post
funny coming from you considering how all 10k of your posts (no life) are repetitive, tryhard trash. get that stick out your ass phaggot. all you do is jerk off over smack rappers and shit on everyone else. but im the weird one... sad!
lmao dude doesnt post for over a year and you came back to cry on me the same day i post again

whos alt account are you be honest u fuckin weirdo

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 11-29-2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:00 PM   #31
brodeezy

Quote:
is that why its dead lmao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 11-29-2018, 10:05 PM   #32
brodeezy

Quote:
phoning it in denotes a lack of care for sure. why would you get mad about a battle if you werent even trying to win? I'm not sure if you realize it but you're contradicting yourself. is he phoning it in or is he invested in the outcome? I personally dont think he was phoning it in. he choked cause pat got him in his feelings.

huh? since when do u have to care about winning a battle or putting on your best show for it to feel a certain way about something that happened during it? come on now lmao, this isnt new. rappers have been doing this kinda shit forever.

i think what ppl freakin out about what i said dontunderstand is that im talking about tay roc's career. when dudes like him get to a point that they take battles with dudes like pat stay overseas especially at this point in pattys career, they're gnna start dialing in performances for checks. tay roc is known for his performance, howd that go this time? if he wasnt on point its cuz he didnt try to be

some weirdos took offense to that as if the big bad url rapper HAS TO TRY against pat stay (lmao @ these dweebs still having that chip on their shoulder and we're almost in 2019) because he's their fuckin idol lmao, but im saying that its just a testament to tay roc's battle rap career declining because, like dude above said

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeping dogs View Post
tay roc has said he's had a different feeling about battling lately starting with the goodz battle, and that he's just trying to have fun now. .

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 11-29-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:47 PM   #33
VillageRam

Pat was trash for a few solid years but maybe you havent been around his last three battles he has been unfuckwithable. keep saying rock dialed it in. he tried. then he caught feelings and lost. simple as that. I think We;ve found your blind spot tbh.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:48 PM   #34
VillageRam

people who aren't trying don't catch feelings like that. because they don't give a fuck.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:49 PM   #35
VillageRam

lol nine thousand posts and you still aren't seasoned in this shit. try shutting up and listening, you might learn something.,
Old 11-30-2018, 06:10 AM   #36
brodeezy

Quote:
lol nine thousand posts and you still aren't seasoned in this shit. try shutting up and listening, you might learn something.,
are u the same person on like 3 different accounts lmao

3 low post accounts that dont post for years and all start back up in the same thread and all upset as fuck at the same thing

foh weirdo

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 11-30-2018 at 06:20 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:59 AM   #37
steveelite

Quote:
are u the same person on like 3 different accounts lmao

3 low post accounts that dont post for years and all start back up in the same thread and all upset as fuck at the same thing

foh weirdo
Low post count because maybe im not a fuckin weirdo like you. Please quit making excuses for your lover-boy Tay Roc and get off the internet for once.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:51 PM   #38
brodeezy

Quote:
Low post count because maybe im not a fuckin weirdo like you. Please quit making excuses for your lover-boy Tay Roc and get off the internet for once.

you literally forgot to change accounts lmfao

thats a body if i ever see one. unseasoned fans these days lmao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 11-30-2018, 07:58 PM   #39
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Bitches be spicy shon.

Also pretty sure Seanzo sold pat them pepsi cans they used to use...
Old 11-30-2018, 08:10 PM   #40
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
you literally forgot to change accounts lmfao

thats a body if i ever see one. unseasoned fans these days lmao
...you have nearly 10,000 posts on this site...lmao

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags