Battle Smack/URL Presents: Iron Solomon vs JC l URLTV

View Poll Results: Who won?
Iron Solomon 12 100.00%
JC 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2018, 07:16 AM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Smack/URL Presents: Iron Solomon vs JC l URLTV

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:43 AM   #2
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
jc is the most fuckin boring dude ever holy shit the only way to make his writing more boring is to stop literally every single bar when u get a modicum of reaction

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:46 AM   #3
irvsykeg

are the people in the crowd goin crazy at his ultra bleh bars his homies throughout the crowd?

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 12-11-2018, 08:49 AM   #4
irvsykeg

build my whole empire before iron like alexander the great! LOL wtf dude pauses for like 20 minutes after

hooly fuck this fool is unbearable

Old 12-11-2018, 10:49 AM   #5
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
build my whole empire before iron like alexander the great!
It does annoy me when people do bars like this, he's literally just made this up in his head and could very easily have found out if it was true but he knew the crowd probably wouldn't know anyway and he could just pass it off as fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:09 AM   #6
irvsykeg

who cares if its accurate or not the actual line itself is pointless and says nothing wtf are u even talking about I'VE BUILT MY EMPIRE ok u have an empire stfu

this could be like the most boring battle ive ever seen ever

fools managed to successfully remove rapping from battles altogether, well done

Old 12-11-2018, 11:12 AM   #7
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
who cares if its accurate or not the actual line itself is pointless and says nothing wtf are u even talking about I'VE BUILT MY EMPIRE ok u have an empire stfu

this could be like the most boring battle ive ever seen ever

fools managed to successfully remove rapping from battles altogether, well done
Yeah the line isn't good anyway but I like history so it bugs me when people do that, especially when it's not even close to being accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:32 PM   #8
irvsykeg

my olympic bar got howard zinn on each end YEAH YOU COULD SAY IM A HISTORY BUFF

Old 12-11-2018, 12:34 PM   #9
irvsykeg

minnesota luke should edit out all of the pauses from these battles so the vids are like 2 minutes long

Old 12-11-2018, 01:37 PM   #10
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
minnesota luke should edit out all of the pauses from these battles so the vids are like 2 minutes long
There used to be a site that did that. I think that they were enough of a threat that Smack flagged them and got the videos taken down. It was amazing how short the battles were without reactions and repeats.
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:50 PM   #11
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
There used to be a site that did that. I think that they were enough of a threat that Smack flagged them and got the videos taken down. It was amazing how short the battles were without reactions and repeats.
This is what I need that would be awesome. I turn almost every battle I've watched in the past 2 years off midway through the second round because I just can't bare any more of it. Just haven't got the patience to listen to screaming and wooping constantly, I'm a miserable fucker lol. That would be ideal! Do they still have the old ones around or did they all get removed?
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:06 PM   #12
irvsykeg

dang that sucks but i get it. its just pirating content and stealing views. but holy shit its annoying and with fools like JC its not even necessary. dude be stopping without a reaction bleh

Old 12-11-2018, 03:47 PM   #13
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Smack/URL Presents: Iron Solomon vs JC l URLTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post

The YouTube channel ‘Compilationzz is still around, I believe. You can find the edited battles on there, though some do get flagged. Not as much as they did in the Don Demarco days when nearly everything was unwatchable in original release form, therefore there were more edited fan releases.

Last edited by grandgroove; 12-11-2018 at 05:25 PM.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:11 PM   #14
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
The YouTube channel ‘Compilationzzz’ is still around, I believe. You can find the edited battles on there, though some do get flagged. Not as much as they did in the Don Demarco days when nearly everything was unwatchable in original release form, therefore there were more edited fan releases.
Thank you my brother shout outs you. Not being pedantic but there's one less Z and it wouldn't show up on YouTube till i typed it right for some reason, i woulda thought it was close enough.

Does anyone know if theres a version of Mook Vs aye Verb like that? Still haven't managed to finish the damn thing after like 5/6 attempts lol
Old 12-11-2018, 05:11 PM   #15
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Dead ass, 3 week prep time and they both came with these flames?! Incredible. Giving it to Iron but JC had cold bars. Iron's 1st was insane.

Great battle.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 05:27 PM   #16
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDiz View Post
Thank you my brother shout outs you. Not being pedantic but there's one less Z and it wouldn't show up on YouTube till i typed it right for some reason, i woulda thought it was close enough.

Does anyone know if theres a version of Mook Vs aye Verb like that? Still haven't managed to finish the damn thing after like 5/6 attempts lol

Well, damn! I didn’t know he was you and you were him! That’s awesome.

Good point on the channel name. I edited my post to correct that. Get you as much traffic as possible.

I can probably get you a registered version of the video app you use. Just hit me up with the app’s proper name. If there is another one you’d prefer, I should be able to source it.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:38 PM   #17
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
Well, damn! I didn’t know he was you and you were him! That’s awesome.

Good point on the channel name. I edited my post to correct that. Get you as much traffic as possible.

I can probably get you a registered version of the video app you use. Just hit me up with the app’s proper name. If there is another one you’d prefer, I should be able to source it.
Sorry my brother either my shitty grammar fucked up context or you misinterpreted me. I'm not that guy, i meant I couldn't finish watching the fucking thing not editing the video, I wouldn't know where to start my G. I haven't let anyone down this much since my anniversary.
Old 12-11-2018, 05:39 PM   #18
grandgroove

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDiz View Post
Sorry my brother either my shitty grammar fucked up context or you misinterpreted me. I'm not that guy, i meant I couldn't finish watching the fucking thing not editing the video, I wouldn't know where to start my G. I haven't let anyone down this much since my anniversary.

That was a fantastic zinger.
Old 12-11-2018, 06:59 PM   #19
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 216 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
wow JC got fat
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:46 PM   #20
god level

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
iron 30
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:33 PM   #21
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
jc is so fucking boring
Old 12-12-2018, 09:30 PM   #22
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 416 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
jc is so fucking boring
this. but i think its also a function of performing on a stage repeating himself... when the crowd cheers after every little thing he says, it fucks shit up

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:01 PM   #23
irvsykeg

yeah but they don't, they react so little that it wouldn't fuck up anything and would immediately stop if he didn't stop

Old 12-13-2018, 06:36 AM   #24
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
battling is in a weird place stylistically......I've enjoyed both of these dudes a ton over the years and I couldn't finish this.....the pacing is all wrong for these things....its killin' me....lots of wait wait wait wait waiting................

that or I'm becoming an old grump. possible. probably a bit of both

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 03:18 PM   #25
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
battling is in a weird place stylistically......I've enjoyed both of these dudes a ton over the years and I couldn't finish this.....the pacing is all wrong for these things....its killin' me....lots of wait wait wait wait waiting................

that or I'm becoming an old grump. possible. probably a bit of both
Not at all man, I'm right there with you. The pacing is weird as fuck, the cadences are broken... they are feeling themselves a little too LOT... and the waiting periods (which are dramatically overdone) are killing me. My patience is thin as fuck out, I stop the battle the moment ANY emcee starts with that shit. It's getting worse. JC used to literally be my number one battle rapper, now I honestly can't stand to listen to him rap.
Old 12-17-2018, 05:03 PM   #26
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 416 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
JC's performance vs chilla jones is becoming more and more legendary as more of these boring stage battles come out

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 08:25 PM   #27
steveelite

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
steveelite has seen da-feet
JC is almost as bad as Chess holy shit. Iron 3-0 with an average performance.
steveelite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2018, 10:31 PM   #28
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
I never thought I’d see the day where the majority of the board realizes JC is a boring trash heap.
Old 12-18-2018, 05:35 AM   #29
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I enjoyed JCs first round, but that second was super trash some vaguely remembered history and theology and his third was okay.

Iron had three decent rounds, so he gets the W. He should have controlled JC in the third though, Illmac successful punked both these guys, lol.

In short, JC stays losing...
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...

Last edited by Emancee; 12-18-2018 at 05:55 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags