Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
*Recap* - URL - Born Legacy Supreme 2

Old 05-13-2018, 03:45 AM   #1
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
*Recap* - URL - Born Legacy Supreme 2

Overall the event ran very smooth, only complaint was the venue wasn't running the AC and it was 95+ degrees at times.

Very good crowd. People were there for the battles.

These are the battles I saw:

Jerry West vs X-factor: jerry really shocked me, very good performance. Made me interested in seeing him more on URL. X did good too. He really made me want to see what he can do with other new comp on URL. 2-1 Jerry, good look for both.

Geechi vs JC: battle of the night. I got Geechi winning clearly tho. Geechi' real talk can't get stale. Everyone in NC was feeling what he had to say. Geechi transcends time zones, and that's why he won. JC was dope tho.

Cortez vs Ryda: this was a good battle too. I give it to Tez 2-1. Cor had a lot of really good rebuttals.Ryda was dope too. This is debatable, but I'm siding with Cor because he brought the overall package.

Math vs Snake Eyez: dope battle. Math had the moment of the night hands down. Snake brought out Bonnie, and she went in on Math. But next round MAth freestyled about Bonnie, and it hit so hard. Top 5 legendary rebuttals hands down (no gas). Snake was great but Math was Math. If you Rock with Math, you will love this battle.

Ave vs Clips l: Both were good, but AVE was more polished. got AVE 2-1.

DNA vs ORed: solid battle, nothing insane. I gave it to DNA 2-1.

Highlights for the night for me was Geechi, and Math easily.

Last edited by mike rigs; 05-13-2018 at 06:17 AM.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 04:49 AM   #2
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Personally I thought the event was trash. R Streetz tagging in T Top and Top just leaving him hangin was kinda funny. R Streetz is trash tho and doubt we will here from him anytime soon. Doesn’t give me a whole lot of hope for these nu pg niggaz.

Geechi vs JC was easily the battle of the night and the only one with any replay value.

Had Ryda beating Cortez which I never would of predicted but the battle was just meh.

Clips was trash

Gluezy vs Suge was a real disappointment. It’s like Gluezy is better off with a weeks prep than like 3 months. Suge wasn’t sayin much either.

Math had a good performance

And yea DNA got ORed which was never supposed to happen but like you said. Nothing insane.

Doubt I’ll buy another URL PPV unless it’s NOME or SM
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:17 AM   #3
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
Math vs Snake Eyez: dope battle. Math had the moment of the night hands down. Snake brought out Bonnie, and she went in on Math. But next round MAth freestyled about Bonnie, and it hit so hard. Top 5 legendary rebuttals hands down (no gas). Snake was great but Math was Math. If you Rock with Math, you will love this battle.
Haha! Math gets to do what we'd all like to do to (some of) our exs.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:40 AM   #4
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Haha! Math gets to do what we'd all like to do to (some of) our exs.
Man they all lobbed it to him and Math hit a grand slam. Very cool moment.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 03:42 PM   #5
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
thanks y'all
Old 05-13-2018, 06:01 PM   #6
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Can someone give me an idea of how bad mathís stumble was. I heard about it on Twitter, but things tend to get blown way out of proportion
WallaceBread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:36 PM   #7
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceBread View Post
Can someone give me an idea of how bad mathís stumble was. I heard about it on Twitter, but things tend to get blown way out of proportion
I don't remember it being that bad by itself but you could tell he was struggling at the end of his 2nd and then in the 3rd leading up to the stumble so anyone watching will be kind of waiting for it to happen, I think when he was tryna get back on track he might have slipped up on a few words here and there aswell. He still won 3-0 imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #8
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Also, on the PPV, they announced the full card for the next Survivor Series DMV event on June 2nd, which goes as such.

Mr. Wavy vs. Chef Trez
Jimz vs. Tech 9
Qleen Paper vs. Young X
Big Kannon vs. Holmzie Da God
Th3 Saga vs. B-Magic
Jakkboy Maine vs. Nunn Nunn
Born vs. Joe
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 12:50 AM   #9
Sky2real

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Math 3-0’d snake eyez. And Bonnie came out with some garbage but was destroyed by Math.

Geechi 3-0’d Jc’s whack ass :lol: Thats like 7 losses in a row for that scrawny nerd.

Glueazy 2-1 over sugar bear

O red 3-0 over DNA. DNA will always be cringey.

Danja Zone 3-0 over streetz. That guy needs to never be booked again.

Ave 2-1 or 3-0. Clips was ass.
Old 05-14-2018, 05:07 AM   #10
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
I heard Clips did an Avengers bar, which of course he did. Such a cheap way to get reaction, but a lot of fans seem to be fooled by that type of shit.
GetPaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 07:59 AM   #11
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
I heard Clips did an Avengers bar, which of course he did. Such a cheap way to get reaction, but a lot of fans seem to be fooled by that type of shit.
You know he took a pen and pad to the cinema and carefully jotted down every event that he could make a bar out of.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 09:23 AM   #12
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GetPaid View Post
I heard Clips did an Avengers bar, which of course he did.
It wasn't an Avengers bar, it was a scheme that stretched basically half his 3rd and then he said "FUCK SUPERMAN!" and switched it to a DC scheme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 03:12 PM   #13
grandgroove

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
It was reportedly hot as shit in there. I had to Craigslist my tickets but only did so at face value. Didnít get to go. Getting the house baby proof on some GMB shit.
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags