You know damn well it's coming though

I'm guessing announcement number 14

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:48 PM   #42
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
You know damn well it's coming though

I'm guessing announcement number 14
My source told me that's deacon frost v high collide

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:03 PM   #43
Bosco
TBDMG

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Bosco is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
past few announcements as in the one title match?
Old 07-08-2015, 08:04 PM   #44
NotATroll

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
NotATroll is not the worst person
yawn........
NotATroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:06 PM   #45
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
The Marv and The Saurus battles weren't overly serious, especially the Marv one (barz), and he battled Daylyt in an Abraham Lincoln costume

Edit: I quoted the wrong post. So embarrassing
yeah i see what you're saying.

i just assumed when he said serious he meant vs a street rapper aka not a white guy.

i forgot bout the marv one tbh.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:17 PM   #46
NotATroll

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
NotATroll is not the worst person
rone vs charron has a story line and there is fire between the 2. this is just another random white guy vs white guy battle

no reason this battle should be booked.

yea twist beat jjd in a 1:30 round battle format. twist cant hang in a 3min format so ill assume rone will have to adapt to twist and do a 1:30 battle.

waste imo
NotATroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:18 PM   #47
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATroll View Post
rone vs charron has a story line and there is fire between the 2. this is just another random white guy vs white guy battle

yea twist beat jjd in a 1:30 round battle format. twist cant hang in a 3min format so ill assume rone will have to adapt to twist and do a 1:30 battle.

waste imo
Please enlighten the rest of us as to what the storyline for Rone v Charron is?
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:19 PM   #48
Casual

Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotATroll View Post

waste imo
twist will lose to rone but at least it has a chance to be competitive.

charron isn't in rones tier. he is more fit to battle the tycoon tax, 100 bulletz, dna, arcane, dizasters, etc.

he's probably battling dizaster tbh.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:26 PM   #49
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
he's probably battling dizaster tbh.

dear god that battle would be fantastically bad
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:28 PM   #50
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
yea but the unseasoned kids love both those dudes in Toronto. it could probably even be a main event here. which would be dope, leave early and beat the rush
Old 07-08-2015, 08:34 PM   #51
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
This + title match + pit + haven't announced Tycoon Tax = <3
I don't get all the hate for Tax. I mean I do get all the hate for Tax but its not like you have to watch his battle. If you hate him that much and still watch his battle he's a true wrestling heel and you're actually a fan.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:37 PM   #52
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
I don't get all the hate for Tax. I mean I do get all the hate for Tax but its not like you have to watch his battle. If you hate him that much and still watch his battle he's a true wrestling heel and you're actually a fan.
cause it's filler on the card. and if he's on the card it's probably gonna be against someone who people do want to see...just not vs tax. so we'd prefer it be against someone else.

nahmsayin?
Old 07-08-2015, 08:39 PM   #53
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
cause it's filler on the card. and if he's on the card it's probably gonna be against someone who people do want to see...just not vs tax. so we'd prefer it be against someone else.

nahmsayin?
The hate for Tax is real.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:15 PM   #54
Bosco
TBDMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
Yeah that's scraping the bottom of my bottom 5 battles. I'd rather watch DNA vs Manik than that.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:16 PM   #55
Bosco
TBDMG

Quote:
The hate for Tax is real.
The hate for Tax is kind of warranted.

This is someone who lost damn near 10 battles in a row, got a lucky break by literally ass kissing major names (Hollow, DNA, Tez, etc) battled Cortez as a favour, and now that he's got some semblance of a name acts like he's too good for battlers way past his skill set.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:20 PM   #56
Bosco
TBDMG

Quote:

nahmsayin?
This.

Tax either gets a battle against someone we'd all rather see battle almost anyone else, or he gets a battle against someone that no one's THAT interested in seeing (Rosenberg, Quest MC, etc)

Better to just stop booking him.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:39 PM   #57
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco View Post

This is someone who lost damn near 10 battles in a row, got a lucky break by literally ass kissing major names (Hollow, DNA, Tez, etc) battled Cortez as a favour, and now that he's got some semblance of a name acts like he's too good for battlers way past his skill set.
Really though. He lost a lot of battles and then beat a homeless Kaliente after Kaliente was on MTV for being homeless and all of a sudden was top shotta. I think Tax vs Rosenberg would have been better as a small room battle. How could you not wanna see Rosenberg? He's dope. I just love that he's this pudgy little half jew/black mix that says nigga and wants to fight people all the time

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 07-08-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:50 PM   #58
Bosco
TBDMG

Quote:
Really though. He lost a lot of battles and then beat a homeless Kaliente after Kaliente was on MTV for being homeless and all of a sudden was top shotta. I think Tax vs Rosenberg would have been better as a small room battle. How could you not wanna see Rosenberg? He's dope. I just love that he's this pudgy little half jew/black mix that says nigga and wants to fight people all the time
I personally can't get past how much of a weirdo Rosenberg is online, and how much he buys FULL INTO people who criticizes him to enjoy him as a battler. I've seen him go off for like a 200 comment thread because someone insulted him.

He's almost at Diz level social media diva bs
Old 07-08-2015, 09:53 PM   #59
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
good matchups so far
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:14 PM   #60
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
I personally can't get past how much of a weirdo Rosenberg is online, and how much he buys FULL INTO people who criticizes him to enjoy him as a battler. I've seen him go off for like a 200 comment thread because someone insulted him.

He's almost at Diz level social media diva bs
I like Rosenberg because of his character. He's only an average rapper. I just watched Tax vs Rosenberg and Tax is mos def getting bars from Crakk. If he's not he's completely biting him, flow and everything.
Old 07-08-2015, 10:23 PM   #61
Bosco
TBDMG

Quote:
I like Rosenberg because of his character. He's only an average rapper. I just watched Tax vs Rosenberg and Tax is mos def getting bars from Crakk. If he's not he's completely biting him, flow and everything.
Crakk definitely been writing for him. I'd wouldn't be at all surprised if it were discovered that other people were writing for him too, 'cause he didn't just start getting "good" after being that trash.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:13 PM   #62
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesguru View Post
These trailers are the bomb @AVOCADO. Got me hype as fuck.

Pleased with both the match-ups announced so far. And if this is gonna be in a pit format, then that's even greater. Not been to keen on how the stage set up has affected the product during the last two World Domination events.
thanks dude
AVOCADO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:15 PM   #63
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
This is a good match up. Rone already proved he can tangle with the big boys so no harm in him taking a battle like this that will be fun for him and the fans.
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 11:16 PM   #64
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Crakk definitely been writing for him. I'd wouldn't be at all surprised if it were discovered that other people were writing for him too, 'cause he didn't just start getting "good" after being that trash.
If they just got Skelly Notez and Bulle some ghost writers too Toronto would have a legit street battler presence.
Old 07-08-2015, 11:54 PM   #65
Casual

Quote:

yepppp.

unfortunately he's from toronto, where to be fair he's basically like top 2 at this point since we have no real battlers. so he's gonna keep getting booked cause he sells tix.

if he was from anywhere else he probably never makes it out of GZ.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:02 AM   #66
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
yepppp.

unfortunately he's from toronto, where to be fair he's basically like top 2 at this point since we have no real battlers. so he's gonna keep getting booked cause he sells tix.

if he was from anywhere else he probably never makes it out of GZ.
It's kinda sad really. Toronto has 2.6 million people and a lot of rappers but can't come up with anything better than Tycoon Tax.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:32 AM   #67
Bosco
TBDMG

Quote:
It's kinda sad really. Toronto has 2.6 million people and a lot of rappers but can't come up with anything better than Tycoon Tax.
Bishop might try, shouldn't be too difficult for him. He's marginally less bad.
Old 07-09-2015, 12:40 AM   #68
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I feel like folks have been suggesting Rone vs Twist ever since the WD series started. Good to see KOTD listening to its fans.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:11 AM   #69
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
mmmmmmmmmmm

@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:21 AM   #70
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
@Bosco migrating over here is such a great look. Now to get @Casual to migrate over to fb
Old 07-09-2015, 02:24 AM   #71
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Not a huge fan of Rone or Twist but this is a dope match-up regardless and hopefully a sign of more good things to come for the direction KOTD is going with this event.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:25 AM   #72
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
@Bosco migrating over here is such a great look. Now to get @Casual to migrate over to fb
Lollllll never bro.
Old 07-09-2015, 02:32 AM   #73
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 305 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Kid fucking twist
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 02:51 AM   #74
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
twist doesnt even understand ppl dont care about the "serious " twist ...... niggas name is KID TWIST .....as far as i know ppl dont fucken wanna hear kid twist have the whole crowd chanting his slogan and name and shit ....... thats NOT what got him his fans

he needs to dial WAYYYYYYYYYY the fuck back to the kid twist that got him hot

but he wont ; cuz hes just boring and lame

i got a CLEAR 2-1 w for rone ; in an annoyingly OK battle ..... cuz twist will have at LEAST one round of serious angles ; or have ALL his rounds sprinkled with serious shit

idk theres no way for twist to win ; hes been past over the hill ; cant stand ppls love for him despite his EXHAUSTING record of boring and forgettable performances

let him die by saurus' waist side .... if he is even worthy of dying there ........
uuuununnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:24 AM   #75
Jack Deuce
Media

Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Lollllll never bro.
You're the missing piece! We're gonna run into your house and not leave til you sign a contract on some Deandre Jordan shit
Old 07-09-2015, 03:25 AM   #76
Z-Tay
Banned

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Z-Tay probably likes in here/hair word play
Rone gonna get another win for the US.

So far, US- 2, Canada- 0
Z-Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:37 AM   #77
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The nerd birds are gunna swoon over this one!!!

can't wait!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 03:52 AM   #78
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
You're the missing piece! We're gonna run into your house and not leave til you sign a contract on some Deandre Jordan shit
lmao wtf, i just caught that story, that's crazy.

unfortunately we're too outnumbered there man. there is no educating those people...
Old 07-09-2015, 03:55 AM   #79
Jack Deuce
Media

Quote:
lmao wtf, i just caught that story, that's crazy.

unfortunately we're too outnumbered there man. there is no educating those people...
We fight the good fight every day, but you're probably right. But our smaller group is at 36 people and you havent graced it. Sad days
Old 07-09-2015, 03:56 AM   #80
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
twist doesnt even understand ppl dont care about the "serious " twist ...... niggas name is KID TWIST ....
I guess you don't know the origin of the name kid twist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_Reles
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wd5