Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
Thesaurus vs Cali boy smoov

Anybody else seeing this lmao

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheSaurus831
Old 06-09-2016, 02:02 AM   #2
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
nope.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:07 AM   #3
gohannnh

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
gohannnh is not the worst person
cali won caus he blocked thesaurus in the end and thesaurus was still tweeting him
gohannnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:12 AM   #4
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Who?

Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:05 AM   #5
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
lol thesaurus >> caliboy so hard... cali just trying to get attention like always imo
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:48 AM   #6
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I wish Cali Smoov didn't delete the tweets, it got heated between him and TheSaurus real quick. And to think, it all started from a TalkBack piece, making fun of how an article on The Source's website featuring a new Cali Smoov song, said that he was an undefeated KOTD freestyle champion.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:02 AM   #7
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Lol silly. Emerson Kennedy killed Cali 3-0 last time I saw him.

#HowManySoundtracksYouBeenOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:10 AM   #8
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
i feel like saurus gets in a twitter war every other day

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 06:09 AM   #9
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This would be an uncomftarbly one sided battle
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 06:54 AM   #10
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Cali deleted his tweets so he knows he lost. Let's not make this a battle ever.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 09:32 AM   #11
Flamazide

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
If I ever become a battle rapper I am not talking shit to The Saurus on Twitter ever. That nigga is like 1000-0
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:25 PM   #12
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
could be like a q shinobi situation which i like

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:07 PM   #13
Hanzaki

Hanzaki is not the worst person
If @The Saurus and Cali are willing to put up $2000 each in a put your money were your mouth is freestyle battle @AVOCADO and @J-Pro should add this to the June or July Bunker event. Plus, if you get performance of the night you'd walk home with 3 grand.
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 02:16 PM   #14
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
This all started because some dumbass posted an article for the source online saying Cali boy is "the reigning undefeated champion of King of the Dot freestyle battles." Caliboy apparently actually believes this. I'm confused.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #15
Im Technical

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Im Technical is not the worst person
Thesaurus is a really obnoxious person and if most of this site wasnt up his ass he'd be treated like the retarded troll that he is, he always gets into it with nobodies so he can rub how important he is in thier face and ask for 5k to battle when hes never seen anything near 5k from a battle. Its a monthly event in his life where he can make himself feel better about being a 35 yr old loser with crater face.

That being said cali smoov is trash and no one wants to see that battle
Im Technical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:11 PM   #16
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Technical View Post
Thesaurus is a really obnoxious person and if most of this site wasnt up his ass he'd be treated like the retarded troll that he is, he always gets into it with nobodies so he can rub how important he is in thier face and ask for 5k to battle when hes never seen anything near 5k from a battle. Its a monthly event in his life where he can make himself feel better about being a 35 yr old loser with crater face.

That being said cali smoov is trash and no one wants to see that battle
He threw out the $5K figure as an unrealistic figure that Cali Smoov would never be able to put together for a battle (and also, literally, TheSaurus would never battle Cali). Also, didn't TheSaurus win a substantial amount of money from the WRC tournaments?
Old 06-09-2016, 05:12 PM   #17
The Saurus
VIP

Mentioned: 463 Post(s)
The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
LMAOOOOOOOO good to see Im technical is still the same salty little crying faggot he's always been. Kid has the creepiest obsession with me
The Saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 05:13 PM   #18
The Saurus
VIP

The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzaki View Post
If @The Saurus and Cali are willing to put up $2000 each in a put your money were your mouth is freestyle battle @AVOCADO and @J-Pro should add this to the June or July Bunker event. Plus, if you get performance of the night you'd walk home with 3 grand.

Why would I take such a massive step backwards? If Cali wants to battle me, ever in his miserable life, he'll have to pay me a lot just to show up. And then i'd show up & do what Goodz did to Rone
Old 06-09-2016, 05:52 PM   #19
Bosco
TBDMG

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Bosco is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
He threw out the $5K figure as an unrealistic figure that Cali Smoov would never be able to put together for a battle (and also, literally, TheSaurus would never battle Cali). Also, didn't TheSaurus win a substantial amount of money from the WRC tournaments?
Cali was the one flexing his money from shows/features/albums online though, so 5K shouldn't be unrealistic.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #20
Hanzaki

Hanzaki is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
Why would I take such a massive step backwards? If Cali wants to battle me, ever in his miserable life, he'll have to pay me a lot just to show up. And then i'd show up & do what Goodz did to Rone
What's better than making someone look like a bitch while taking their money. Q Shinobi him and laugh all the way back to Vegas.
Hanzaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 07:23 PM   #21
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco View Post
Cali was the one flexing his money from shows/features/albums online though, so 5K shouldn't be unrealistic.
I live in So Cal, and I don't know of any shows Cali does, outside of being DJ Quik's hypeman or something, where he could feasibly put up $5,000 to battle TheSaurus.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:13 AM   #22
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
I saw the one where thesaurus was like "remember that time you lost every battle youve ever been in and got twerked on by a man?"
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 01:11 PM   #23
Im Technical

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Im Technical is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
LMAOOOOOOOO good to see Im technical is still the same salty little crying faggot he's always been. Kid has the creepiest obsession with me
Stop doing such pathetic things and I wont speak on them. Its not my fault you act like a child on a regular basis and always pick on people you deem below you because you know the lames on twitter/this site etc will back you regardless who is in the wrong.

You never speak this shit to anyone with any kind of name. The same way you act like an faggot while battling charron but are respectful as fuck battling big k.
Im Technical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:42 PM   #24
The Saurus
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im Technical View Post
Stop doing such pathetic things and I wont speak on them. Its not my fault you act like a child on a regular basis and always pick on people you deem below you because you know the lames on twitter/this site etc will back you regardless who is in the wrong.

You never speak this shit to anyone with any kind of name. The same way you act like an faggot while battling charron but are respectful as fuck battling big k.

You've been the same crying faggot on this message board for years. Nothing you say or feel about anything I do will change the reality of you being a lifeless British muppet with a screen name and an opinion. Im sorry that you're so emotionally invested in everything I do. Drown yourself instantly you whiny little hoebag
Old 06-10-2016, 06:42 PM   #25
Bosco
TBDMG

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Bosco is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I live in So Cal, and I don't know of any shows Cali does, outside of being DJ Quik's hypeman or something, where he could feasibly put up $5,000 to battle TheSaurus.
Oh, I wasn't insinuating that he could actually put up the money, just that given the amount of flexing he does the figure shouldn't be at all unrealistic for him.

Tags
howmanysoundtracksyoubeenon