Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
So things got pretty weird on here, also Bigg K vs Qleen (Rumored)

Old 12-02-2016, 01:53 AM   #1
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
So things got pretty weird on here, also Bigg K vs Qleen (Rumored)

So things got pretty weird on here, I was "banned" and was accused of being a "racist" cuz I don't like racist black movements like the panthers or that whole nu covenant deal ran by brother polight and guys like that... because you know who else hates that ? THE KKK !!!! I mean only the neo nazi's disagree with the black panthers !!! Cmon !!!!
But nevertheless, this is a battle rap community. Which although is very mixed racially, there are a lot of white males who in order to fit into what they perceive as a black demographic must completely agree and support any racism or bias from groups such as the black panthers, the 5 percenters, or any sort of racism.
My point in my posts was although I don't agree with Caddy's views (rest in peace and all respect due to him though) I liked how he pushed the envelope of racial boundaries. You get so baffled by a caddy 2.0 round but don't bat an eye at any racist angle against a white person, or Asian, or Mexican jokes. It's like there's sort of this
reverse Uncle Tom's in the hip hop community, who will always be the first to defend racism against whites. I call it the "Rosenberg syndrome"
I understand my beliefs and opinion will not get good reception. But please do not mislabel me as a racist or a white supremacist.

Have you heard about Bigg K vs Qleen ? It was rumored to be on summer madness, but I don't think anything as fallen through as of yet.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:57 AM   #2
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I don't think anyone called you racist, I know I didn't
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:58 AM   #3
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
You have to hate everyone equally. That's the shit they tell you. But since we being honest the number one type of people I hate the most are Texans. Man they are assholes.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:59 AM   #4
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1461 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
you were banned for calling someone a faggot and telling them to drop dead
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:59 AM   #5
SHOWTIME

SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I don't think anyone called you racist, I know I didn't
Sure sounds like you implied it, i mean you said I hold to white iron cross views or whatever because I said I hate the whole we waz kangs movement.
But then again google says that neo nazi's use that term too
Old 12-02-2016, 02:01 AM   #6
SHOWTIME

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Oh I'm well aware. If you actually read my posts you'll see I never state that I was banned for being a racist. I know you're smarter than that
Old 12-02-2016, 02:02 AM   #7
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Sure sounds like you implied it, i mean you said I hold to white iron cross views or whatever because I said I hate the whole we waz kangs movement.
But then again google says that neo nazi's use that term too
Nope. I said it was a white supremacist/stormfront meme (it is).
Old 12-02-2016, 02:04 AM   #8
6000GP
tupac back

Seems like you got banned because you had a mental freakout and it might've been for your own good
Old 12-02-2016, 02:05 AM   #9
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
@SHOWTIME please signature quote this

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:05 AM   #10
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Oh I'm well aware. If you actually read my posts you'll see I never state that I was banned for being a racist. I know you're smarter than that
just clarifying why you were banned for people that hadn't been following this epic saga
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 12-02-2016, 02:11 AM   #11
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
@SHOWTIME I'll pull his card for you lol

Yo @riffic drop dead you faggot
Quote:
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:14 AM   #12
riffic
RYD ;

*daintily drops dead*
Quote:
Old 12-02-2016, 02:17 AM   #13
LukeWaltonisGoat

LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
*daintily drops dead*
Haha just wanted to prove that politics on the forum exist I didn't get banned for the same thing showtime did his bid for
Quote:

Old 12-02-2016, 02:20 AM   #14
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Haha just wanted to prove that politics on the forum exist I didn't get banned for the same thing showtime did his bid for
yeah they're clearly different interactions

your "drop dead faggot" = "hey ban me lol"
his "drop dead faggot" = "drop dead faggot"
Quote:
Old 12-02-2016, 02:22 AM   #15
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:

Just admit that I'm too important to this forum to get banned you chubby Jew from Pittsburgh lol
Quote:

Old 12-02-2016, 02:23 AM   #16
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Just admit that I'm too important to this forum to get banned you chubby Jew from Pittsburgh lol

Quote:
Old 12-02-2016, 02:25 AM   #17
SHOWTIME

Quote:

Yeah. I really wanted that faggot 6000GP to drop dead. I was never more serious in my life
Sorry for being such a bad goyim and using those hate words
Old 12-02-2016, 02:27 AM   #18
SHOWTIME

Quote:
Nope. I said it was a white supremacist/stormfront meme (it is).
It's a meme ? I thought that's actually what African Egyptian hypothesis people say.
Old 12-02-2016, 02:27 AM   #19
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:

Hahaha that's the bone in your thigh I skipped anatomy class a lot but come test time a nigga was always straight
Quote:

Old 12-02-2016, 02:37 AM   #20
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
what's weird is Pat Stay looks like a Young Ben Stiller

Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 02:39 AM   #21
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
It's a meme ? I thought that's actually what African Egyptian hypothesis people say.
Again...

Quote:
Lol, you "hate"? There's another big surprise..

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/we-wuz-kings?full=1

" In addition to its widespread usage on /pol/, the phrase has been also adopted by detractors of Pan-Africanism on other discussion forums, including white supremacist and nationalist websites."

But I'm racist for pointing this out. Okay, guy...
Old 12-02-2016, 02:47 AM   #22
SHOWTIME

Quote:
Again...
So it was made by 4chan and white supremacist use it as well.
Yeah I could see then why you would think I'm "hate filled," definitley. I mean if neo nazi skinheads use it too.
According to your own source though, the origin of it is /pol/...

So yah, sorry man. I'm all for white oppression and black dominance
Old 12-02-2016, 03:00 AM   #23
Profess

Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Be careful, apologizing is the same mistake James Watson and Tim Hunt made.
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 03:27 AM   #24
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
So it was made by 4chan and white supremacist use it as well.
Yeah I could see then why you would think I'm "hate filled," definitley. I mean if neo nazi skinheads use it too.
According to your own source though, the origin of it is /pol/...

There is no "we waz kangz", it's a meme made up to insult people, and you're basically treating it like a boogeyman
Old 12-02-2016, 03:30 AM   #25
6000GP
tupac back

I've been banned a couple times. Its good shit.
Old 12-02-2016, 04:00 AM   #26
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rofl @ the Black Panthers being racist

Ffs, white people are just unjustifiably grumpy these days...
Old 12-02-2016, 04:06 AM   #27
LukeWaltonisGoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post

Remember when Obama first got in office and niggas was feelin like we was dummy up?

Now Trumps in and it has the racist ppl feeling like they can do a hate crime and beat the case right now lol

They bold as hell right now haha
Quote:

Old 12-02-2016, 04:37 AM   #28
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

So things got pretty weird on here, I was "banned" and was accused of being a "racist" cuz I don't like racist black movements like the panthers or that whole nu covenant deal ran by brother polight and guys like that... because you know who else hates that ? THE KKK !!!! I mean only the neo nazi's disagree with the black panthers !!! Cmon !!!!
But nevertheless, this is a battle rap community. Which although is very mixed racially, there are a lot of white males who in order to fit into what they perceive as a black demographic must completely agree and support any racism or bias from groups such as the black panthers, the 5 percenters, or any sort of racism.
My point in my posts was although I don't agree with Caddy's views (rest in peace and all respect due to him though) I liked how he pushed the envelope of racial boundaries. You get so baffled by a caddy 2.0 round but don't bat an eye at any racist angle against a white person, or Asian, or Mexican jokes. It's like there's sort of this
reverse Uncle Tom's in the hip hop community, who will always be the first to defend racism against whites. I call it the "Rosenberg syndrome"
I understand my beliefs and opinion will not get good reception. But please do not mislabel me as a racist or a white supremacist.

Have you heard about Bigg K vs Qleen ? It was rumored to be on summer madness, but I don't think anything as fallen through as of yet.
lmao yea , the board is very sensitive and raw , because believe it or not , despite the community being so diverse and welcoming all the way 'round , there were / are like 3 or 4 users who , while not being legitimately "racist " , are EXTREMELY racially driven , to an almost confusingly bizarre degree

I personally don't get it , but its definitely a "rotten apple spoils the bunch " type of scenario w/e however that saying goes

bigg k vs qleen would be amazing , provided qleen actually tries
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 04:42 AM   #29
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
damn. sounds like i missed out on a fire thread
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 04:55 AM   #30
SHOWTIME

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post

Okay 😂😂😂😂😂

This is another weirdo poster
Old 12-02-2016, 05:00 AM   #31
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:07 AM   #32
SHOWTIME

Quote:
There is no "we waz kangz",
Another weird post so there isn't people in the black Egyptian hypothesis that claim that blacks were kings in Egypt ?

Okay King whatever you say

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 12-02-2016 at 05:11 AM.
Old 12-02-2016, 05:09 AM   #33
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
just clarifying why you were banned for people that hadn't been following this epic saga
lmaooo
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:12 AM   #34
Sky2real

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Came in thread to see great discussion about qleen vs bigg k....was greeted by "weirdness".

Old 12-02-2016, 05:23 AM   #35
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
im on OP's side

mods be banning people with clear mental health issues left and right and ill be damned if ima stand by and not advocate (/end advocation[?])
Old 12-02-2016, 05:28 AM   #36
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Another weird post so there isn't people in the black Egyptian hypothesis that claim that blacks were kings in Egypt ?

Okay King whatever you say
I'm not the boogeyman, bro
Old 12-02-2016, 05:37 AM   #37
SpecialOh

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
You have to hate everyone equally. That's the shit they tell you. But since we being honest the number one type of people I hate the most are Texans. Man they are assholes.

but my man! what about sandy

Old 12-02-2016, 08:09 AM   #38
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2895 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Man do I ever wanna see that battle. If KOTD don't do it, it'd be crazy on Black ice Cartel. Is Bigg K vs Calicoe a real thing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 08:36 AM   #39
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 715 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
Ive been banned once or twice good shit
Old 12-02-2016, 09:40 AM   #40
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Is that rumour the Norbes tweet ages ago? Or has a new rumour surfaced
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
128514, twosides