Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Eminem Fires Shots at Nick Cannon on Fat Joe Track

Old 12-23-2019, 04:47 AM   #1
Profess
become the conspiracy

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Eminem Fires Shots at Nick Cannon on Fat Joe Track

That Eunuch/ You Nick bar is fire

Eminem vs Nick Cannon.. Ganik, ARP, Smack.. set it up
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 01:45 PM   #2
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Antarctica
You do know that this is what that terrible Nick Cannon joint wit Hitman and Charlie Clips from a couple weeks ago is responding to right?
http://rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=30435

Either way this song is extra extra fire (I wish the rest of Joe's album woulda...).
Def one of the best Em verses in years and the Nick/Mariah shit was just a quick jab
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 04:28 PM   #3
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXosXPTBTN0

That Eunuch/ You Nick bar is fire

Eminem vs Nick Cannon.. Ganik, ARP, Smack.. set it up
stop playing... You can't be THAT behind on this news.
Old 12-23-2019, 11:05 PM   #4
Profess
become the conspiracy

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Haha.. I heard the Nick, Clips, Hitman track but wasn't feeling it. Makes sense that they'd respond to this. I'd like to see Eminem in a URL big stage battle. I am a few weeks late posting this link. I didn't think it was up already on rmbva. But I suppose even the great Profess can be slow on the news but I'm sure most of ya'll have lives outside of rap/messages boards too lol
Old 12-24-2019, 03:47 AM   #5
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
What about the Stan? He slaughtered Nick Cannon

Old 12-25-2019, 07:35 AM   #6
Tecnik

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
Quote:
I'd like to see Eminem in a URL big stage battle.
This is one of the last things I'd ever want to see in hip-hop for 2 specific reasons;

1. Battle rappers/fans have an absolutely awful opinions when it comes to mainstream rappers involving themselves in battle rap. I can just see it now "Em is such a culture vulture... why is he coming into this lane? He just wants to steal shine from our thing" Meanwhile the guy is the most successful hip-hop artist of all time, has brought more eyes to battle rap through 8 Mile than any 10 of the top battlers of all time combined, and was involved in the scene before every single active battle rapper today. He's probably terrible at rap though, right?

2. The only person I can see getting an Eminem battle is Dizaster and the less Dizaster battles we have to endure the better. Plus I don't think that there would be enough space left in the universe for the rest of us to exist with how inflated the guys ego would be leading up to the battle itself.
Tecnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 06:32 PM   #7
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
This is one of the last things I'd ever want to see in hip-hop for 2 specific reasons;

1. Battle rappers/fans have an absolutely awful opinions when it comes to mainstream rappers involving themselves in battle rap. I can just see it now "Em is such a culture vulture... why is he coming into this lane? He just wants to steal shine from our thing" Meanwhile the guy is the most successful hip-hop artist of all time, has brought more eyes to battle rap through 8 Mile than any 10 of the top battlers of all time combined, and was involved in the scene before every single active battle rapper today. He's probably terrible at rap though, right?

2. The only person I can see getting an Eminem battle is Dizaster and the less Dizaster battles we have to endure the better. Plus I don't think that there would be enough space left in the universe for the rest of us to exist with how inflated the guys ego would be leading up to the battle itself.
I hear what you are saying. I'm willing to give the fans the benefit of the doubt because I believe that Eminem is viewed different than say Cass or Canibus. I'm not sure why Diz would get Em tho.. I don't think they are on the same level.. I think he needs a bigger name
Old 12-25-2019, 09:20 PM   #8
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I hear what you are saying. I'm willing to give the fans the benefit of the doubt because I believe that Eminem is viewed different than say Cass or Canibus. I'm not sure why Diz would get Em tho.. I don't think they are on the same level.. I think he needs a bigger name
well let's be real though. who's on Em's level that's in the battle rap scene? if they were Eminem-size they wouldn't be battling. Diz is an obvious Stan so i guess that would make him an obvious choice. but i agree that that would suck.

realistally Em could just call Smack and say "i want this amount of money and this opponent at this event in this city" and Smack would gladly go bankrupt to make that happen. or Organik or whoever.

i'd vote for Em vs Lux though personally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 09:43 PM   #9
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post

i'd vote for Em vs Lux though personally
I def wouldn't vote against that. Would you want to see Em vs an industry rapper? Nick Cannon might be a logical choice, or one of his wild n out henchmen. Perhaps MGK
Old 12-26-2019, 06:42 AM   #10
Emancee

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I def wouldn't vote against that. Would you want to see Em vs an industry rapper? Nick Cannon might be a logical choice, or one of his wild n out henchmen. Perhaps MGK
MGK has an outside chance of being good, but Nick Cannon would choke badly for three straight rounds. I think we are forgetting how awful industry rappers with no battling experience typically are.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 05:50 PM   #11
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
MGK has an outside chance of being good,
wtf are u talking about

outside the realm of possibility

teckniq,

1: no
2: yes

also this em talk is just yall bein dingalings right, em aint hinted at this shit right

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2019, 05:52 PM   #12
irvsykeg

irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
i cant get over how bad charlie clips is

dont let me find out u in that trailer again marshall oh boy u already know clips comin after we shoot that trailer

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 12-26-2019, 05:58 PM   #13
irvsykeg

this beat mad boring, agree with profes you nick line is tight. eminem is 100% at his worst when he tries punches someone need to tell him to stop. unicorn in human form sahtyre said that way back

i havent checked kamikaze or the one before it which everyone said sucked, is it as bad as everyone says

Old 12-27-2019, 12:54 AM   #14
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
i cant get over how bad charlie clips is
you from arizona? well I'll air an' zone ya
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 02:17 AM   #15
Profess
become the conspiracy

Don't get it twisted.. I don't think Nick would be good in a URL battle lol.. Am I missing something or isn't Nick trying to bait Em to battle? I could be confused but I suspect Nick wants to battle bc he's making a track with battle rappers.. but As I write that I see the flaw in any solid logic there. Mix that with the fact that I'd like to see shady on URL. Earlier I was listing the recent guys em has had wax beefs with as possible URL/ kotd opponents. Em vs someone from his era might make sense, but who? Joe Budden is close to his era and has a big name. Pretty sure their relationship has had both ups and downs.. that could be interesting
Old 12-27-2019, 09:42 AM   #16
Tecnik

Budden can never battle again. This fool laid the mic down against Hollow. It pains me to say this too because Jersey, but yeah... fuck that guy.
Old 12-27-2019, 10:15 AM   #17
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

i havent checked kamikaze or the one before it which everyone said sucked, is it as bad as everyone says
Kamikaze is flames. Revival has some weak songs but also a lot of fire. i had slept on it until a couple months ago myself. it's more grown-up stuff for most of it which i guess is what alienated a lot of people. check Believe and Offended.

Quote:
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Old 12-27-2019, 12:04 PM   #18
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Budden can never battle again. This fool laid the mic down against Hollow. It pains me to say this too because Jersey, but yeah... fuck that guy.
Daylyt shit on the stage and went on to battle again. So I'm sure Budden would be fine. Why so dramatic?
Old 12-27-2019, 01:04 PM   #19
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Bidden was mediocre, but not terrible enough that he could never battle again surely? Much like Cass though, he'd better s lower his price.

Stop my time.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Old 12-27-2019, 02:16 PM   #20
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Em aint bout to battle no how

oh and Joe beat Hollow tbh
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 09:25 PM   #21
Tecnik

Quote:
also this em talk is just yall bein dingalings right, em aint hinted at this shit right
He hasn't said shit about it. Crooked I has expressed some interest in battling Aye Verb though and THAT is something I would not be mad at. Crooked I is the one dude who I'd consider mainstream (though not like... the bleeding edge of it) that I truly believe would do VERY well in this format.
Old 12-27-2019, 09:29 PM   #22
Tecnik

Quote:
Daylyt shit on the stage and went on to battle again. So I'm sure Budden would be fine. Why so dramatic?
Daylyt was already a known buffoon who leagues just brought in for shock value. Outside of Daylyts core group of real life friends I cannot imagine anyone actually respects what this man does in hip-hop. He's an idiot of the highest order.

Budden is a different story. This dude came in with a my-shit-don't-stink attitude, acted like a bitch the entire battle, and then to top it off actually set the mic down. I cannot imagine a worse case scenario for the guy. If he comes back it's going to be just as bad. He's too entitled because of his former position in the game. He's finished. Let him just act like a douche bag on his podcast for the same shock value views Daylyt craves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
Em aint bout to battle no how

oh and Joe beat Hollow tbh
Bar for bar, I would agree. The problem is that his performance was garbage for someone who performed on stage for a living. He got talked to by a kid from what I can only assume the rap game considers the C-String team. You also NEVER put the mic down. Rule #1.

Last edited by Tecnik; 12-27-2019 at 09:32 PM.
Old 12-28-2019, 07:34 PM   #23
Profess
become the conspiracy

Speaking of mainstream rappers/ guys returning to the game (was anyone doing that?) @rmbva who is better Cass or Soul Khan?
Old 12-28-2019, 08:18 PM   #24
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 518 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Speaking of mainstream rappers/ guys returning to the game (was anyone doing that?) @rmbva who is better Cass or Soul Khan?
Voting for the short delusional old battle rapper who thinks he is impacting the culture by returning with 2002 bars
2-1 either way

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 10:09 PM   #25
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Voting for the short delusional old battle rapper who thinks he is impacting the culture by returning with 2002 bars
2-1 either way
I'm only 75% sure you mean Cass. But I don't think Soul Khan can beat anyone. Perhaps that's hyperbolic, but who could Soul Khan realistically bear with the package he brought vs Diz? (Farm league battlers included)
Old 12-29-2019, 03:35 PM   #26
irvsykeg

Quote:
Kamikaze is flames. Revival has some weak songs but also a lot of fire. i had slept on it until a couple months ago myself. it's more grown-up stuff for most of it which i guess is what alienated a lot of people. check Believe and Offended.
Thx

I checked the one-off Kamikaze with Joyner and I thought it was fire. Couldn't believed she could drop an album is bad as everyone was saying when he's sober. Will check both soon.

Budden is and was terrible. And he was insufferable during Halo battle and a total twat. "Stop my time up here! Im really rappin... stop my time!'

Thought for sure hollow woulda said your career movin backwards benjamin buddens

I got 1 12 that i want joe 2nsee qas fire

Crooked is excellent and I would love to see him battle someone of equal caliber.

I won't stop till I'm the best breathing in the west region, asthmatic, chest wheezing, that's what I'm sicker than, pistol jammed, kept squeezing, cuz I don't give a damn, blow you into next season, I'm the trigger man

Old 12-29-2019, 04:24 PM   #27
Tecnik

Quote:
I won't stop till I'm the best breathing in the west region, asthmatic, chest wheezing, that's what I'm sicker than, pistol jammed, kept squeezing, cuz I don't give a damn, blow you into next season, I'm the trigger man
Crook is like my all time favorite west coast rapper. Dudes a hip-hop head in every sense of the word. His twitter is amazing.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:36 AM   #28
irvsykeg

yeah crook is a legend. dont really do thw twittering much but may have to add him. love crook

Old 01-04-2020, 04:59 AM   #29
Tecnik

Quote:
yeah crook is a legend. dont really do thw twittering much but may have to add him. love crook
I hardly get on myself, but when I do I always see this guy having dope conversations with the fans on some real hip-hop shit. Talking about artists who you'd never expect dude to even know exist. He's like a connoisseur lol.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:25 AM   #30
irvsykeg

Thats dope. I'll have to login sometime and give him a shout. He's one of the few artists I can distinctly remember hearing and being blown away. Teenager me was definitely influenced by him so I should probably mail him a bottle of wine for preventing me from being a moron who listens to chiller

Crook is ridic

Old 01-17-2020, 09:14 AM   #31
irvsykeg

new em has some murder on it

This shit like Romper Room
Why do I feel responsible for these kids
All of them whom I'm a father to
I'm a god to you, y'all better worship the water I walk on
Or y'all gonna meet your Waterloo
I get to flippin', the mic is a murder weapon
I'm poppin' an extra clip in, cock and shoot
Then I'm poppin', do not let me catch you slippin'
I will pop up and I'll take a spot from you
I get to doing what a leaky faucet do
But I ain't talking drip when I say that I'll get the drop on you

Old 01-17-2020, 09:19 AM   #32
irvsykeg

Quote:
eminem is 100% at his worst when he tries punches someone need to tell him to stop. unicorn in human form sahtyre said that way back
this jawn is no exception, there's like 3 punches of his that are decent that i have already said and a few decent ones i haven't heard and then like 6 really bad and super duper played ones

has a nintendo/blowing one, coming after u like letter v or something, and some other super played and old shit

but tbf it's because of him i even started writing anything ever

anyway he murders a lot of shit on this, curious what yall think

Old 01-17-2020, 10:49 AM   #33
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

yeah this a good album

Royce is featured on 3 tracks on an Em album and murders every verse like it ain't no thing

Quote:
Old 01-17-2020, 12:01 PM   #34
Emancee

Weird album. Some good tracks and some of the worst garbage Em has ever spit. It's the Last Jedi of rap albums.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:44 PM   #35
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Weird album. Some good tracks and some of the worst garbage Em has ever spit. It's the Last Jedi of rap albums.
what songs do you reckon are some of the worst garbage Em ever spit? i would agree some tracks aren't stellar, but i do wanna remind you Em made Encore, FACK and there's also some dogshit on Recovery and Revival.

of course i've only had one full listen so far so my opinions aren't fully formed yet.

Quote:
Old 01-18-2020, 06:21 AM   #36
Tecnik

90% of most peoples' albums are absolute dog shit these days but it seems like Em is the only dude who's held to this standard now where every song needs to be the greatest thing anyones ever heard otherwise he's trash/has fallen off.

I need the names of some albums that are fire from front to back and the artists who put them out because I've yet to come across one in the last 10 years or so. Cole & Kendrick are probably the only dudes who's even came remotely close.

Please, someone learns me here.
Old 01-18-2020, 09:26 AM   #37
irvsykeg

Ya its unreal. He has some lines that are pretty tight on how people bitch when something isn't great instead of acknowledging the talent it takes to have that type of longevity

Dudes itt: chilla is really good pen! Eminem is trash

Old 01-18-2020, 01:04 PM   #38
Emancee

Quote:
what songs do you reckon are some of the worst garbage Em ever spit? i would agree some tracks aren't stellar, but i do wanna remind you Em made Encore, FACK and there's also some dogshit on Recovery and Revival.

of course i've only had one full listen so far so my opinions aren't fully formed yet.
Admittedly not heard it more than a couple of times, but really not feeling Those Kinda Nights, In Too Deep, Farewell, and somewhat Godzilla (Sounds like the first track that every rapper makes when they first making tracks) and Little Engine. Mostly it's the terrible writing on those dating tracks.

But yeah compared to some of the absolutely horrible stuff Em has made in the past, I guess it at least isn't as cringey as some of that. There is genuinely stuff in Eminem's catalog that I feel embarrassed to have in my collection when Itunes randomly plays it.

Last edited by Emancee; 01-18-2020 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-21-2020, 12:42 AM   #39
irvsykeg

No regrets and you gon learn are excellent imo. Anybody disagree?

Old 01-21-2020, 01:25 AM   #40
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
Jesus damn Eminem killed Nick on that Track.