Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Soul Khan disrespects Kobe and gets cancelled

Old 01-31-2020, 11:41 PM   #41
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2912 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
This is a really weird argument and one I feel better about not participating in due to the completely delusional behaviour on display. Hope your day gets better, @pityposter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 11:45 PM   #42
Profess
become the conspiracy

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
How many Joe Rogan fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?
What podcast do you like?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 11:46 PM   #43
Profess
become the conspiracy

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
I mean honestly, imagine implying that being a fan of a podcaster means that you're ignorant.

Yet you waste at least 10 minutes every morning struggling to put your fucking pants on because your fatass can't comprehend that nobody gives a fuck about your leg definition.
Interesting retort. Care to explain the leg definition comment. Wouldn't a fat ass have none?

Last edited by Profess; 02-01-2020 at 01:32 AM.
Old 02-01-2020, 02:02 AM   #44
Tecnik

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
"Cancelling" anyone for the shit they say online, whether you agree with it or not, is truly one of the most pathetic acts someone can spend their time engaging in. What a bunch of penis suckling same sex fornicators.
Tecnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 06:58 AM   #45
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
It's so cringe watching hipsters pretend to be smarter than other people.

I wish you weren't oblivious to how you come off to normal people.
seanzo is very smart he dates attractive models has a masters degree owns his own biz moderates this dump and once talked to me on the phone while i was high on acid

u shut up about seanzo when im around, ya here?

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 12:11 PM   #46
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
This is a really weird argument and one I feel better about not participating in due to the completely delusional behaviour on display. Hope your day gets better, @pityposter.
Yeah, maybe I started off our 2020 relationship on the wrong foot, I apologize.
Old 02-01-2020, 05:27 PM   #47
zonal

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
zonal is not the worst person
I'm assuming Soul Khan called Kobe a rapist and it triggered all you weak losers.
zonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 10:19 PM   #48
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonal View Post
I'm assuming Soul Khan called Kobe a rapist and it triggered all you weak losers.
don't play fast and loose with the word triggered

Old 02-01-2020, 10:21 PM   #49
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
seanzo is very smart he dates attractive models has a masters degree owns his own biz moderates this dump and once talked to me on the phone while i was high on acid

u shut up about seanzo when im around, ya here?
Old 02-03-2020, 04:42 PM   #50
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
His tragic death and the case in 04 are two different things should stay that way

With that said the facts of that case/his defense team and strategy are interesting and worth a glance

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 08:03 PM   #51
bobbylight

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
If you do something bad at what point are you allowed to be forgiven? If you rape someone or kill someone is there redemption? I honestly feel like society is more likely to forgive a murderer than someone like Harvey Weinstein.

Anyway though, can people change? Can someone that is horrible become good?
bobbylight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 10:04 PM   #52
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i feel like people completely forgetting kobe was never convicted of anything , the girl in question showed up to the medical examination with 3 sperm samples in her panties , and was filmed rapping and bragging about having sex with kobe years later.

theres no point in having a judicial system if people are forever gonna be judged off accusations alone for the rest of their life or even after their death
Old 02-04-2020, 12:13 AM   #53
Tecnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
If you do something bad at what point are you allowed to be forgiven? If you rape someone or kill someone is there redemption? I honestly feel like society is more likely to forgive a murderer than someone like Harvey Weinstein.

I was just having this same conversation the other day with someone. Celebrity plays a big part in it. If it came out tomorrow that Kobe did in fact rape that woman, which I don't believe he did, there's a really really good chance that people would not give a shit especially because he's already gone. If it was a normal citizen and not some iconic athlete? Life over. Even if you beat the case people are still going to call you a rapist to your face if you make them annoyed enough.

Look at Bill Cosby for fucks sake. This dude was convicted on multiple counts of rape, was on television in the past talked about drugging bitches with spanish fly, and yet there are still people with shit for brains who are out here like "they just wanted to take down a prolific black man who wanted to buy a television network" instead of just coming to terms with the fact that "Dr." Cosby is a literal piece of human shit who deserves to die alone in prison, exactly like he's going to. Unfortunately, when a person is looked at as a hero or role model to a large group of people they put themselves in a space where they will always be given the benefit of the doubt regardless of what monsters they've proven themselves to actually be.

I'm sure that 100% of the members of this forum know at least 1 person in their lives who will always be on some "Free <insert convicted criminals name>" when someone they know gets pinched. Fools could get convicted of triple homicide after confessing they did the shit and there will always be some asshole saying they should be free. It's a joke.

Here's something I'm curious about; If you were accused of something horrific like rape or child molestation and you had all the money in the world to fight the allegations, would you just settle out of court and pay a huge sum of money to the accuser OR would you fight it and try to clear your name completely? There is no doubt in my mind that I would spend every last dollar I had fighting that shit. Paying someone hush money is super super suspect and nudges me toward believing that person is guilty af.
Old 02-04-2020, 02:15 AM   #54
bobbylight

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
What if cosby had totally changed and became a good person after that shit? Should he be forgiven?
bobbylight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:37 AM   #55
Tecnik

Quote:
What if cosby had totally changed and became a good person after that shit? Should he be forgiven?
There is not coming back to become a good person after you rape upwards of 60 women. Cosby is an absolute monster. He's got off light tbh.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:42 AM   #56
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo! View Post
Fuck that faggot kike.
On behalf of all kikes, suck my bald circumcised dick, you fucking cuckold cock socker.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:19 AM   #57
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:

We are who we are. Dexter had it right.. channeling his dark passenger.
Old 02-04-2020, 05:21 AM   #58
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
On behalf of all kikes, suck my bald circumcised dick, you fucking cuckold cock socker.
You have every right to fire back at some one making racial slurs that offended you. In fact, I was proud of your rebuttal until you called him a cuck... Only betas call people cucks

Old 02-04-2020, 05:25 AM   #59
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Should and would are two different things. I don't think everyone would forgive him. But technically everyone should because ... Forgive but don't forget
Old 02-04-2020, 11:10 AM   #60
irvsykeg

irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
i feel like people completely forgetting kobe was never convicted of anything , the girl in question showed up to the medical examination with 3 sperm samples in her panties , and was filmed rapping and bragging about having sex with kobe years later.

theres no point in having a judicial system if people are forever gonna be judged off accusations alone for the rest of their life or even after their death
She showed up with 1 other mans sperm and that wasn't her freestyling it was some female comedian

Quit being dumb

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 02-04-2020, 02:18 PM   #61
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Lol at a serial rapist ever getting forgiven. Talking about Cosby.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. geechi gotti
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 03:25 PM   #62
griminey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
People who talk about having to show respect because someone died are so full of shit. If trump died, muthafuckas would be luling all day and no one would give a shit. What about jerry fallwell? I laughed my ass off when he died. When billy graham died i couldn't stop laughing. Should we respect hitler cause he's dead too? Where does it end? I don't give a fuck about kobe, but also after doing some reading i don't think he raped that girl. But that's beside the point, i reserve the right to talk shit about anyone, and even though SK is a clown, if he thinks kobe is a rapist, then by all means talk that shit, don't bother me none

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 04:02 PM   #63
griminey

griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyProehl View Post
His tragic death and the case in 04 are two different things should stay that way

With that said the facts of that case/his defense team and strategy are interesting and worth a glance
Imagine if someone said "the holocaust and hitlers death are two different things and should stay that way"

Imagine how fucking stupid that would sound, now imagine how stupid you sound to people with more than two braincells to rub together

griminey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 07:46 PM   #64
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
Here's something I'm curious about; If you were accused of something horrific like rape or child molestation and you had all the money in the world to fight the allegations, would you just settle out of court and pay a huge sum of money to the accuser OR would you fight it and try to clear your name completely? There is no doubt in my mind that I would spend every last dollar I had fighting that shit. Paying someone hush money is super super suspect and nudges me toward believing that person is guilty af.
this is one of the times where i can understand just paying $ to make it go away. it's his word against hers, not like he has a trump card to expose her lies and come out clean. big black guy, small white chick, america = not fun for kobe. losing millions in endorsements as opposed to just paying the chick and ending it. idk, i can see why he did it if innocent. look at all the ppl who just know he's guilty with 0 evidence and no trial. now imagine putting your life in the hands of those folks. i would fuckin hate to rely on any jury in america and i'm a privileged white bwah.

Last edited by irvsykeg; 02-04-2020 at 07:48 PM.
Old 02-04-2020, 10:10 PM   #65
versesmc
Battle Rap App

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
versesmc is not the worst person
Lying to the cops until they back you into the corner with evidence is a little suspect. So was snitching on Shaq. He did lose endorsement deals. If 100% innocent, he could have made bank off her for defamation, but paid her instead. The only real facts are the DNA evidence and his admission to strangling her. Doesn't mean he raped her. There are some dumb arguments on both sides, but it seems clear that she refused to testify on the criminal charges in exchange for a public apology and settlement in civil case. If she was after money, then she got it and the only requirement was to remain silent. Should have been following Shaq's playbook from the beginning.
versesmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 02:43 AM   #66
irvsykeg

They didn't back him into a corner with anything lol he denied hooking up with her because he was cheating on his wife. As soon as it became obvious she might have implied something more than consensual sex, he immediately admitted they hooked up. I think it's more likely if he clearly raped her that he wouldn't lie about hooking up. But that's just my opinion

And he didn't snitch on Shaq. That was actually an off-the-record comment he made to one of the detectives and they put it in there just to put pressure on Kobe and make him look bad.

If you read the transcript of his interview with the detectives, he's actually super forthcoming and in my opinion acts like a dude who doesn't believe he raped anybody. He describes everything immediately, talks about choking her, and says he pulled out to finish on her face and that's the only time she said no and then he stopped.

Last edited by irvsykeg; 02-05-2020 at 02:46 AM.
Old 02-05-2020, 02:48 AM   #67
irvsykeg

Her actions are way more suspect than his in my opinion. One thing a lot of people don't seem to know that I read is that she booked Kobe in one end of the complex and put his security wait on the other end. She also admitted to lying to the detectives about a couple things because she didn't think the detectives believed her initially. She initially said Kobe held her captive and made her wash her face because she had running mascara from crying. You know, what's in chick in distress after being raped what has. She admitted later that she never washed her face. She made the whole thing up. I can't see a woman who is actually raped and held captive thinking to make up some shit like that. I don't think you're thinking ahead like wow, people won't believe me. You're thinking that you just got raped and telling the truth. Regardless, that's why she was so quick to take a deal. She would have gotten wrecked on the stand

Old 02-05-2020, 02:49 AM   #68
irvsykeg

Also lmao @ making bank off her for defamation. That's not how that works and that's ridiculous

Old 02-05-2020, 05:01 AM   #69
Water Mage

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
P I don't give a fuck about kobe, but also after doing some reading i don't think he raped that girl. But that's beside the point, i reserve the right to talk shit about anyone, and even though SK is a clown, if he thinks kobe is a rapist, then by all means talk that shit, don't bother me none

It doesn't bother me either but I'm also not bothered by people not liking it

The way I see it is that it's okay for people to not like Kobe

And it's okay for people to not like Soul Khan talking shit about Kobe and using it as an opportunity for virtue signalling...

I think in general people need to stop tripping out whenever people don't like something that they like

or like something that they don't like...

... Cuz I personally realized that arguing over the internet over what other people like or don't like is a huge waste of time and energy, totally pointless and stressful

Last edited by Water Mage; 02-05-2020 at 05:03 AM.
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 06:40 AM   #70
Emancee

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
It doesn't bother me either but I'm also not bothered by people not liking it

The way I see it is that it's okay for people to not like Kobe

And it's okay for people to not like Soul Khan talking shit about Kobe and using it as an opportunity for virtue signalling...

I think in general people need to stop tripping out whenever people don't like something that they like

or like something that they don't like...

... Cuz I personally realized that arguing over the internet over what other people like or don't like is a huge waste of time and energy, totally pointless and stressful
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 01:47 AM   #71
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
the fuck kinda name is Soul Khan anyway?
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 02:07 AM   #72
irvsykeg

ol boy found suttin to sulk on nahmean

it was short for soul khansenses iirc

find it type corny battle rap "cancel" him for this because it wouldn't have happened to him if he murdered diz or somethin

twork saying RIP to tech 9 and that he misses him is way worse

Old 02-06-2020, 02:42 AM   #73
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
ol boy found suttin to sulk on nahmean

it was short for soul khansenses iirc

find it type corny battle rap "cancel" him for this because it wouldn't have happened to him if he murdered diz or somethin

twork saying RIP to tech 9 and that he misses him is way worse
Did battle rap delete SK's social media accounts or did he do that himself after he got some push back for wack comments?
Old 02-07-2020, 01:52 AM   #74
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
The only reason you can't stand DME Detroit is because he's talking that real shit instead of talking nonstop about Trump and bragging about being vegan like you hipsters do.
Hello sweetie.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:32 AM   #75
Ayo!

Ayo! is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
You have every right to fire back at some one making racial slurs that offended you. In fact, I was proud of your rebuttal until you called him a cuck... Only betas call people cucks

Hardly surprising, most Jews are betas.
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 12:04 PM   #76
irvsykeg

Kirk douglas recently died at 103. Rumors he raped a 16 yo natalie wood persisted for years with far less evidence than kobe (all hearsay and secondhand retelling afaict and one source is a fuckin blog comment by someone pretending to be robert Downey jr).

Anyway a huge % of the comments on his rip thread on reddit are calling him a rapist

Thought it was an interesting parallel

Old 02-08-2020, 07:39 AM   #77
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Wow. Can't believe Soul Khan raped a guy.

Rip caddy, bender and eyedea.
RandallFlagg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 04:02 PM   #78
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Kirk douglas recently died at 103. Rumors he raped a 16 yo natalie wood persisted for years with far less evidence than kobe (all hearsay and secondhand retelling afaict and one source is a fuckin blog comment by someone pretending to be robert Downey jr).

Anyway a huge % of the comments on his rip thread on reddit are calling him a rapist

Thought it was an interesting parallel
Sexually assault one person and it's called rape. Rape 10,000 people and it's called foreign policy
Old 02-08-2020, 04:05 PM   #79
Profess
become the conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
Wow. Can't believe Soul Khan raped a guy.

Rip caddy, bender and eyedea.
Shame on you for dead naming Soul Khan's victim.

Tags