Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Loaded Lux Wanted More from Dizaster in T-Rex Battle


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #1
Megaman13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 229
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Megaman13 is a PY Poster
Loaded Lux Wanted More from Dizaster in T-Rex Battle


http://youtu.be/iWe6jgvdHxM
__________________
Peace & Love
Megaman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #2
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
One more day until the battle drops and you're going to spend a month as "DizDickRider". Have you not seen the PPV yet?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,714
Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Alright
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:09 PM   #4
Megaman13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 229
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Megaman13 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
One more day until the battle drops and you're going to spend a month as "DizDickRider". Have you not seen the PPV yet?
Lmfao yes I have and I def think diz won 2-1 by taking the second and third, I'll give verb the first...you were there live so u should know this for a fact just like anyone else who was there.. I kind of find it sad u secretly hate diz on the forums but love and dick ride him In real life, I bet u were all over his nuts IRL when u gave him a cig and prolly even told him he won that against verb with the girl u were there with who would of literally ditched u too suck his dick in a heartbeat, btw faggot stop messaging me ur shame shall be public MR.seanzolovesdizaster.
__________________
Peace & Love
Megaman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
Megaman13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 229
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Megaman13 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
DNA loses for his angles in this, his boring frees, and that stupid "Canadians are faggots" thing. Dizaster's first round was fire. Also, DNA was so corny on his bull shit about how a good rebuttal means people are cheering for him...terrible. Go relisten to DNA's lines if you think he doesn't say stupid shit that doesn't make sense "you ain't hot as humidity"...what?

Diz has been pretty bad in 2013, but he used to be pretty good. That battle is one of the reasons he still thinks he can free style.
Just found this in another thread... Hmm I am glad u admitted diz won against DNA, but how do you say diz "has been pretty bad in 2013".. And then when your in control of the RMBVA twitter ACC u say this is the best diz since caninbus, if that was you, your a bigger hypocrite then that fraud arcane.
__________________
Peace & Love
Megaman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:16 PM   #6
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman13 View Post
Just found this in another thread... Hmm I am glad u admitted diz won against DNA, but how do you say diz "has been pretty bad in 2013".. And then when your in control of the RMBVA twitter ACC u say this is the best diz since caninbus, if that was you, your a bigger hypocrite then that fraud arcane.
Multiple people posted from the Twitter account during. I certainly didn't say he was the best he had been since Canibus.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1

Last edited by Seanzo; 10-27-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #7
GASP
Trollin Trolled
 
GASP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 854
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
GASP is a PY Poster
Loaded Lux watches other battles? You wouldn't expect God to worry about the essenceless activities of the mere human
GASP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #8
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman13 View Post
Lmfao yes I have and I def think diz won 2-1 by taking the second and third, I'll give verb the first...you were there live so u should know this for a fact just like anyone else who was there.. I kind of find it sad u secretly hate diz on the forums but love and dick ride him In real life, I bet u were all over his nuts IRL when u gave him a cig and prolly even told him he won that against verb with the girl u were there with who would of literally ditched u too suck his dick in a heartbeat, btw faggot stop messaging me ur shame shall be public MR seanzolovesdizaster.
Haha. You clearly spend too much time checking Diz's instagram. The guy with Diz in that photo is my friend Katherine who came with me to Battle of the Bay. Diz confused me as another poster on here who was hanging with my friend at that point, and gave him the cigarette. I posted on Diz's instagram 'cause my friend was like, "omg, I'm on Dizaster's instagram. Check it out." and I did so to insure people didn't get disrespectful to her. The poster was Rocko, aka @crushproofmenthol. If you want to ask him, feel free and fire him a message. Nice try, though.

So, what's the margin of victory needed for this to be considered decisive? 5 votes? Let's end it early; we'll see how this is by Thursday. If you want, I'll increase the wager--we can do a permanent name change. There's no way that the discerning battle rap fans on this board are going to give it to Dizaster.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #9
Admiral Ackbar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 223
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Admiral Ackbar is a PY Poster
Lux didn't even have 3 rounds his last battle how is he gonna want more from someone else
Admiral Ackbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #10
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings
 
SonnyDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 3,811
Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Some of these VladTV interview excerpts are so pointless.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #11
Megaman13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 229
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Megaman13 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Multiple people posted from the Twitter account during. I certainly didn't say he was the best he had been since Canibus.
Hence I said "IF that was you"... Anyways I don't really care much for your opinion no matter the amount of hate or animosity u have against this battle rapper.. As long as there people like lux who consider him "extraordinary" then it's all good, I consider the haters trolls.
__________________
Peace & Love
Megaman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #12
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,295
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Megaman13 good luck beefing with @Seanzo ... He may be Canadian but is probably one of the smartest dudes in here lol
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:51 PM   #13
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman13 View Post
Hence I said "IF that was you"... Anyways I don't really care much for your opinion no matter the amount of hate or animosity u have against this battle rapper.. As long as there people like lux who consider him "extraordinary" then it's all good, I consider the haters trolls.
How could you even quote what I said in the other thread and say I'm a random hater? Do you understand how dumb that sounds? I feel Diz fell off. If you want to debate the words spoken in the Verb battle, bring it on; most of Diz's bars made no sense and when I watched them at home the battle wasn't even close to being even. The girl you brought up before? She and I watched the PPV when we were back in Calgary, and all she said after was "How did you say it was debatable in the building? Diz clearly lost all three rounds" and she's probably the biggest Diz fan I know.

Enjoy tomorrow, man. Polls are gonna look ugly for your boy.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:55 PM   #14
Megaman13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 229
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Megaman13 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Haha. You clearly spend too much time checking Diz's instagram. The guy with Diz in that photo is my friend Katherine who came with me to Battle of the Bay. Diz confused me as another poster on here who was hanging with my friend at that point, and gave him the cigarette. I posted on Diz's instagram 'cause my friend was like, "omg, I'm on Dizaster's instagram. Check it out." and I did so to insure people didn't get disrespectful to her. The poster was Rocko, aka @crushproofmenthol. If you want to ask him, feel free and fire him a message. Nice try, though.

So, what's the margin of victory needed for this to be considered decisive? 5 votes? Let's end it early; we'll see how this is by Thursday. If you want, I'll increase the wager--we can do a permanent name change. There's no way that the discerning battle rap fans on this board are going to give it to Dizaster.
Gaurentee if these moments were caught on cam we would have seen your thirst for one the best battle rap MC's there is...jus like how all the online haters do in real life, but hmm I'm in agreement with poll standings until lets say Friday, the end of the weekdays so it's more fair by everyone getting to vote.. 5 vote margin or whatever is cool even tho the win will be decisive, lol I wonder how many accounts your gonna make too vote with to try and win lmfao, keeping track of member count starting now... Btw I'm fine with the name change being for a month or perm, as long as it's based upon legit judgement.. @mdk sir I'm counting on you too keep this 100% without any rigging.
__________________
Peace & Love
Megaman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #15
JustJ123
Registered User
 
JustJ123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,011
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Some of these VladTV interview excerpts are so pointless.
Seriously.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/gj02Ups.jpg
Fucking herbivore you're nerd for sure
JustJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #16
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman13 View Post
Gaurentee if these moments were caught on cam we would have seen your thirst for one the best battle rap MC's there is...jus like how all the online haters do in real life, but hmm I'm in agreement with poll standings until lets say Friday, the end of the weekdays so it's more fair by everyone getting to vote.. 5 vote margin or whatever is cool even tho the win will be decisive, lol I wonder how many accounts your gonna make too vote with to try and win lmfao, keeping track of member count starting now... Btw I'm fine with the name change being for a month or perm, as long as it's based upon legit judgement.. @mdk sir I'm counting on you too keep this 100% without any rigging.
Let's do 6 months of the name change. Fair? And you can go ahead and see if the accounts have more than a few posts, if you'd like.

I'm also in no way an online hater who's unwilling to give his opinions to battlers or anyone, any place, any time. This is battle rap; the idea that I'd be scared to tell any of these guys my opinion at an event is laughable. Check DNA's response to his loss to Pass on the Twitter; I went up and discussed with him how badly he lost.

Also, please try and be gracious about the loss, and try to avoid calling people here trolls when the polls don't go your way. I will happily concede defeat if the community votes for Diz. Check out Brodeezy's break down of Diz vs Verb, though; people clearly know what's up here and aren't fucking with Diz in that battle.

I am a bit worried that "DizDickRider" isn't mean enough, though. Like, you clearly ride Diz's dick and everyone knows that. What about "Diz'sCumDumpster"? or "Diz'sAnalBeads"?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1

Last edited by Seanzo; 10-27-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #17
NickkaJ
I'm Technical
 
NickkaJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 913
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
NickkaJ is a PY Poster
I liked verb in this one.. His delivery and bars come out smooth and don't seem forced. I feel like everytime i watch diz he is very forced with his bars but thats just me
__________________
BANG BANG BANG

I don't respond to quotes
NickkaJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #18
Topgunz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 375
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
So if someone said Diz fell off after the Canibus battle, they're a hater or troll?
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #19
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunz View Post
So if someone said Diz fell off after the Canibus battle, they're a hater or troll?
I'm the biggest hater on the board, apparently. Basic reasoning and a discerning palette for battle rap = trolling.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:58 PM   #20
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 3,969
Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Some of these VladTV interview excerpts are so pointless.
it seems like he does a pretty long interview and then releases it in increments like this. i kinda like that, i don't really ever listen to long interviews.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
I hope the event gets shut down so they have to do Diz vs Cass in a parking lot or some shit
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:20 PM   #21
3xthoroughb
Crakk Nicholson
 
3xthoroughb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 2,022
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
3xthoroughb is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASP View Post
Loaded Lux watches other battles? You wouldn't expect God to worry about the essenceless activities of the mere human
lux loves battles tho
__________________
whose the best? pac nas and big
aint no best


http://crakknicholson.com/
3xthoroughb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #22
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings
 
SonnyDaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 3,811
Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by young future View Post
it seems like he does a pretty long interview and then releases it in increments like this. i kinda like that, i don't really ever listen to long interviews.
Don't get me wrong, I like the format too, but the video title inferred that Lux was gonna elaborate on Diz's performance and the only insight we got from his was that "it could've been better".
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:47 PM   #23
crushproofmenthol
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 58
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
crushproofmenthol is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman13 View Post
Gaurentee if these moments were caught on cam we would have seen your thirst for one the best battle rap MC's there is...jus like how all the online haters do in real life, but hmm I'm in agreement with poll standings until lets say Friday, the end of the weekdays so it's more fair by everyone getting to vote.. 5 vote margin or whatever is cool even tho the win will be decisive, lol I wonder how many accounts your gonna make too vote with to try and win lmfao, keeping track of member count starting now... Btw I'm fine with the name change being for a month or perm, as long as it's based upon legit judgement.. @mdk sir I'm counting on you too keep this 100% without any rigging.
If those moments were caught on cam you would have seen me pull out a joint to share with dizaster since I thought it was what he meant when asking for a smoke. You'd have also seen me hand him a cigarette and smoke one myself as me and seanzo's friend chatted with him casually as he was in a nervous/unprepared state. I snuffed my cig out early, snapped a quick flick, and went back inside leaving Katherine and diz to continue talking.

I'm a diz fan and thought he won in the building. Like some others, after watching the ppv I came to a different realization. Dizaster's commanding presence on stage isn't much of a distraction on video.
crushproofmenthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:11 AM   #24
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan
 
Paul Robeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,072
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
Lux would get destroyed by Dizaster honestly
__________________
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:19 AM   #25
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 6,714
Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If u guys wanna make a poll it's not gonna be rigged
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:19 AM   #26
Dark Magic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,452
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by GASP View Post
Loaded Lux watches other battles? You wouldn't expect God to worry about the essenceless activities of the mere human
Lol he was literally right behind them in that battle.
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
seanzo secretly loves dizaster, seanzo<3dizaster, seanzoloveadizaster


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,545
Threads: 27,129
Posts: 733,019
Total Online: 1987

Newest Member: Sawblade Painter

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Emancee
- by Profess
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:18 PM.