Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Vault
KOTD - Rap Battle - Bender vs. PNut l #GvG (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

View Poll Results: Who won?
Bender 4 10.81%
PNut 33 89.19%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-01-2017, 05:01 AM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
KOTD - Rap Battle - Bender vs. PNut l #GvG (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:30 AM   #2
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@iamHBY strikes again!
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:39 AM   #3
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
pnut best performance on kotd yet. third round rebuttals are fireee.
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 05:43 AM   #4
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
When was the last time Bender had a not even good, but decent performance? Honestly, he seems to have become garbage for the last year or so. He has become to easiest supposed toptier to zip up and this was no exception, a clear 3:0, bodybag to PNut

When an American comes to your country and gets a mostly Canadian crowd to chant 3:0, you know that you need to change something.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:01 AM   #5
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
When was the last time Bender had a not even good, but decent performance? Honestly, he seems to have become garbage for the last year or so. He has become to easiest supposed toptier to zip up and this was no exception, a clear 3:0, bodybag to PNut

When an American comes to your country and gets a mostly Canadian crowd to chant 3:0, you know that you need to change something.
I didn't have him winning but i thought he did well against Fredo. and idk about this battle, i thought the Loe Pesci tag-in was a little weird but otherwise Bender was ok here.

Also has nobody ever suggested Loe Pesci vs Goodz before? it's probably been suggested i've just never seen it suggested. I guess it doesn't matter since neither of them really battle now. seems like a good matchup tho
~fever
Old 01-01-2017, 06:09 AM   #6
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:

The battle he had before this one
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:19 AM   #7
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Bender fucked up that Fredo momentum.

P-Nut 3-0
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:24 AM   #8
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
The Pesci thing was so awkward. Didn't help that Toronto is probably the worst battle rap crowd these days
Old 01-01-2017, 06:37 AM   #9
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
It kinda sucks watching Bender choke and the Pesci thing was just a bad idea. Pnut was on fire and deserves to be getting consistent good opponents. I hope Bender can bounce back from this and his 2nd was fire which is why I have it Pnut 2-1 but I fully understand anyone saying this is a 3-0, I don't think anyone has beat him this bad.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:02 AM   #10
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1545 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:

yeah idk what you're trying to say here. The last Bender performance that was top tier was literally his most recent battle before this one. Not trying to argue he bested Pnut here but fuck off saying he isn't a legend

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 10:29 AM   #11
Lizman

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Lizman User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
It Was So Obvious That Pnut Was Going To Body Him
Old 01-01-2017, 11:06 AM   #12
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Prison Mike is not the worst person
I had almost forgotten how trash Pesci was.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:49 PM   #13
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
yeah idk what you're trying to say here. The last Bender performance that was top tier was literally his most recent battle before this one. Not trying to argue he bested Pnut here but fuck off saying he isn't a legend
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
The battle he had before this one
I'll give you Fredo, but that is one good performance amongst mostly mediocrity. In his most recent battles:

vs. Pnut: trash
vs Fredo: good
vs Tumi: OK
vs. Soul: meh
vs Saurus: chokefest

I dunno. I want to believe you guys as Bender used to be my number 3 in Canada, but for some reason he just doesn't seem inspired at all recently at least from my perspective.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:24 PM   #14
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
How you get 3-0ed in a battle you aint even supposed to be in pesci?
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:41 PM   #15
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Bender is that dude, but yeah Pnut got this one.

I remember watching the ppv and I couldn't even tell it was Pesci because of the hood and beard. I literally thought Tycoon Tax gained a little weight, even tho that makes no sense for Bender to bring him out. I was so confused.
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 04:54 PM   #16
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I'll give you Fredo, but that is one good performance amongst mostly mediocrity. In his most recent battles:

vs. Pnut: trash
vs Fredo: good
vs Tumi: OK
vs. Soul: meh
vs Saurus: chokefest

I dunno. I want to believe you guys as Bender used to be my number 3 in Canada, but for some reason he just doesn't seem inspired at all recently at least from my perspective.
he's been inconsistent since the Syd battle for sure. the part that sucks is that he obviously still has it at some points...Fredo, Big T, Cruger/Eurgh. Even in his Saurus battle he had a monster third. Then he shows up and does this though.

seems like he was mixing ox and yak without a livestock breeder before this one...

him and pesci are still both top 5 in canada though. bender is the only canadian other than pat that's capable of a top tier performance, even if he doesn't do it every time.

Last edited by Casual; 01-01-2017 at 04:59 PM.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:53 PM   #17
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Bender auto 3-0 for bringing in Pesci.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 07:22 PM   #18
god level

god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
FINE! PNut! FINE! OKAY! I won't keep talking down to you since this is an honorable dub. Still the same flow as the rest of these dickheads but that's fine, do what works for you

Bender high af in life in general for taking a shit on this.

These fools are wearing the same digs bruh
I feel like P Nut is always down to dap somebody up at any moment in time
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:04 PM   #19
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
I was so hyped when Loe Pesci appeared. Have to vote for Bender and him on gp but Pnut was incredible.

Last edited by Tom HAAANHKS; 01-01-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:19 PM   #20
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Just thought of this, Bender vs Fredo happened in the middle of the afternoon and this happened around midnight if I'm not mistaken, also doesn't Bender drink a lot? All this in consideration along with that he needs a lot of prep time. It sucks this happened but all this in mind it isn't too shocking he didn't deliver his best. Next big event he's battling at his battle should be first like Chedda Cheese vs Carter Deems.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 08:54 PM   #21
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Pnut 3-0. Pesci still the goat. Bender wasn't even that bad. Sorry A Ward.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:19 PM   #22
erfworm

erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
"he been in this shit before queen elizabeth was even a senior citizen"

5 years ago I might have been like Uunngggg

now im like why would you even keep that

erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 09:51 PM   #23
eapoe

eapoe is a PY Poster
Rarely any problem with Benders material. His second was fire.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:14 AM   #24
BLEEZY
Capped In America

BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Thought we were finally getting past all the props, antics, people jumping in mid round bullshit, it ruins the battle for me every time

Sorry pnut, missed your 3rd cuz I turned it off
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:23 AM   #25
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
Quote:
When was the last time Bender had a not even good, but decent performance?

here's a standout performance (i might go to say it's the best at the event) at an event featuring bigg k, cortez, qp, the saurus, and fredo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 01:27 AM   #26
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
peshford out here looking like tycoon tax
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 01:37 AM   #27
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Pnut is insanely good
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Old 01-02-2017, 01:48 AM   #28
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Am I the only one that thought Pesci's verse was dope as fuck?

Am I the only one who noticed the crowd go crazy for Shotti P using the same exact Myverse line?
Quote:
Old 01-02-2017, 01:50 AM   #29
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Pnut 2-1, first and third
Quote:
Old 01-02-2017, 01:51 AM   #30
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
I was perfectly predicting some of Benders bars before he could finish the bars.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:03 AM   #31
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
The crowd fucked up PNUTs final bars. Like FUCK!!! Let this man rap already.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:26 AM   #32
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Prison Mike is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Just thought of this, Bender vs Fredo happened in the middle of the afternoon and this happened around midnight if I'm not mistaken, also doesn't Bender drink a lot? All this in consideration along with that he needs a lot of prep time. It sucks this happened but all this in mind it isn't too shocking he didn't deliver his best. Next big event he's battling at his battle should be first like Chedda Cheese vs Carter Deems.
Oh yeah, Bender looked shit faced. His material wasn't that bad, but his delivery of it was very off. He stumbled way too much, but I'm sure he was fucking wrecked when he did this battle. Pnut still won, I'm not taking that away from him, but this battle should've been way better than Bender getting bodied like that. Hard to watch, cause I really respect him as a writer.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:43 AM   #33
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

i never even realized until Bender's introduction that this card only consisted of one canadian and it took place in Toronto. i guess that's not very weird at this point though.
~fever
Old 01-02-2017, 04:11 AM   #34
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
AGL= NAGL.

They got 3-0'ed.. in an ugly way, by a nigga named Party Nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 05:07 AM   #35
system
Shit.

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
system is not the worst person
Fucking Bender.. only does well every other battle, so I guess we can expect his next one to be fire again.
system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:05 AM   #36
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Nice to see Pnut smashing it.
Sucks to see big Ben slipping

Im a Pesci fan from day dot, but that was kinda awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.

Last edited by cripplesunday1; 01-02-2017 at 01:11 PM.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:06 PM   #37
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
"Pardon me what's a party nut to a party fiend I'm Charlie sheen locked in a pharmacy" was dooooope. That being said 3 0 clearly for P nut. Those third round rebuttals were deadly.

I watched this on ppv and legit thought it was HFK til they mentioned pesci. Not that there is a difference.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 12:39 PM   #38
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
I watched this on ppv and legit thought it was HFK til they mentioned pesci. Not that there is a difference.
wow

this might be the most offensive post I've ever read
Quote:
Old 01-02-2017, 12:40 PM   #39
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

whose mans is this
Quote:
Old 01-02-2017, 02:04 PM   #40
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
wow

this might be the most offensive post I've ever read
I was just suprised to see Loe Pesci back after that embarassing battle with Charron on CTV.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gvg