Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
KOTD - #B2B3 - FINAL Announcement!!!

Old 09-28-2015, 10:45 PM   #81
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
knowing url, gjonaj is probably blackballed now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
is URL really gonna let him battle????? seems like its in their best interest to try and keep this from happening since smack gave dude a huge cosign and let him try to hype this from the SM5 stage.
maybe or maybe not.. its too big of a opportunity to turn down

why not let him kill KOTDs biggest star on their stage, like its nuthin, then have him come back to URL??

he will look good af
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 10:48 PM   #82
Mayor McCheese
from the buns of Sesame.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Mayor McCheese is a PY Poster
a man bun is something he gotta deal with.
Mayor McCheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 11:21 PM   #83
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
i actually haven't seen diz this shook in quite some time tbh. guys been talking more about gjnojajajagojag than the opposite.

i predict gjonajajaj does pretty good and diz sucks shit. battle of the eyebrows. don't really understand the hype of this. didn't understand it when smack brought this dude on stage at sm5. don't understand why this has 9 pages already.

other battles on the card are gonna be way better. y'all always complain about street rappers doing the tough guy shit but that's all this battle is gonna be and yall know it and are hype for it?

lmao. guess it's all good as long as it aint on a black mans league.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 11:55 PM   #84
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Yeah if URL wanted to keep hold of dude they should have said "here's a battle on SM5, don't take anything else the rest of the year and it's yours".

You can't give the dude a single PG for the entire year and expect him to just hang around waiting.
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:10 AM   #85
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
i actually haven't seen diz this shook in quite some time tbh. guys been talking more about gjnojajajagojag than the opposite.

i predict gjonajajaj does pretty good and diz sucks shit. battle of the eyebrows. don't really understand the hype of this. didn't understand it when smack brought this dude on stage at sm5. don't understand why this has 9 pages already.

other battles on the card are gonna be way better. y'all always complain about street rappers doing the tough guy shit but that's all this battle is gonna be and yall know it and are hype for it?

lmao. guess it's all good as long as it aint on a black mans league.
ahahaha

What a surprise , fact that ONE FOOL in this whole thread could actually make a negative comment on this matchup / battle AND IT'S BRODEEZY

"y'all always complain about street rappers doing the tough guy shit but that's all this battle is gonna be and yall know it" -Brocheezy

what are you even talking about ? Gnojaj is a "street rapper" ?? hes not anymore street that anyone on KOTD,, and when does he do tough guy shit ??

AND WHEN does anyone here complain about that ?? Calicoe is the only time , and that was cause it was straight sloppy drunk fuck up the battle BS
((and it was bitchmade , dude had to pop a xanbar & hard liquor to be "hard" which just made him look stupid anyways and added nothing to battle just took away form it))

DIZ has done "tough guy" shit a couple times , but he ain't a "street rapper" in the way you think of one anyway

PLUS nothing surrounding this battle has pointed to any of that , your just grasping at straws to find anything to hate on KOTD for

Just mad cause KOTD shittin on URL,,, AGAIN , which goes against 80% of this shit you write on this site
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:14 AM   #86
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
^literally not going to read any of that

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-29-2015, 12:15 AM   #87
brodeezy

@Crescent Swerve's post reeks of menstruation and tears

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-29-2015, 12:30 AM   #88
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Mentioned: 637 Post(s)
King Fly is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
is URL really gonna let him battle????? seems like its in their best interest to try and keep this from happening since smack gave dude a huge cosign and let him try to hype this from the SM5 stage.
i tried to tell em a month ago
King Fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:34 AM   #89
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Thanks for the info bud. If I buy it in advance how does it work when it's oct. 24th. Do you enter a username or something cuz imma buy it after class if it's available atm.
its pretty straight forward.
fill out your username/password etc, then click to buy - you go to paypal and can use either CC or paypal account.
once you pay you will be re-directed back to KOTDTV
login and you will see a new tab for "watch ppv" - click that when logged in and ur good to go

an issues hit me in email at kingfly@kingofthedot.com

on sale oct 1st for $20 then will be increasing the day before the ppv to either $25 or $30.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:38 AM   #90
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Does anyone really think that URL is going to have this battle on their stage? Ultimately if it was on URL it would be at one of their minor events. I definitely agree with KOTD taking this and I will be really interested to see how Gjonaj really stands up when faced with a recently more motivated Diz.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Comparing your gangsta to an animal (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc)
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:42 AM   #91
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Fly View Post
its pretty straight forward.
fill out your username/password etc, then click to buy - you go to paypal and can use either CC or paypal account.
once you pay you will be re-directed back to KOTDTV
login and you will see a new tab for "watch ppv" - click that when logged in and ur good to go

an issues hit me in email at kingfly@kingofthedot.com

on sale oct 1st for $20 then will be increasing the day before the ppv to either $25 or $30.
So Smack has been releasing the bigger battles from sm5. How is KOTD going to release now? I mean the sm5 was sat night? That lux battle released the next night (sun night). Thats gotta be fucking with yall at KOTD.

Making people wait is gone bros.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:42 AM   #92
Crescent Swerve

Quote:
@Crescent Swerve's post reeks of menstruation and tears
Says the person who just made a post BITCHing

I just made a thread laughing at your bitchmade-ness

AND commenting how what you said made NO SENSE whatsoever

(That "we" are always complaining about "street rappers doing tough guy shit" and that's "all this battle is gonna be" , yet we're "still hype" ...WHAT ??)

ANY YOU KNOW you read my post , you always do (evidence being responses & CP reps ...... edit: & how would you know what my post "reeks of" without reading it ??)
Old 09-29-2015, 12:48 AM   #93
King Fly
www.KOTDTV.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICeeZeeI View Post
So Smack has been releasing the bigger battles from sm5. How is KOTD going to release now? I mean the sm5 was sat night? That lux battle released the next night (sun night). Thats gotta be fucking with yall at KOTD.

personally i think its a slap in the face to all those who paid 35 USD (50 CAD) for the ppv for them to turn around and drop the exact same unedited ppv footage the next day (then another one a day or so after) for free on youtube.
I get their answer is it is to combat bootlegs but thats the worst possible way to go about it.
Def doesnt fuck with us, in fact its the opposite. I've received so many messages and emails thanking us for how we do our ppv now and that we actually give those who paid for the product ample time to see it before it goes on free on youtube. we will continue to give our paying customers 3 weeks access before they go on youtube.

I wish them the best of luck though in their future endeavors
Old 09-29-2015, 12:51 AM   #94
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Holy shit this is going to be epic. KOTD has been putting out some solid cards but this is some must see shit.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:53 AM   #95
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:

Not sure it was a smart move by URL, that was pretty much the biggest battle from the card... the rest are really skippable minus Cal vs Tay Roc. Fans aren't dumb, many would rather save $30 and just wait an extra day to get it for free.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 12:58 AM   #96
Wickedness

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wickedness has seen da-feet
Dizaster is gonna 3-0 his awkward clone
Old 09-29-2015, 01:21 AM   #97
Crescent Swerve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Does anyone really think that URL is going to have this battle on their stage? Ultimately if it was on URL it would be at one of their minor events. I definitely agree with KOTD taking this and I will be really interested to see how Gjonaj really stands up when faced with a recently more motivated Diz.
They just had
Ms. Hustle vs. O'fficial
&
John John Da Don vs. Mr. Wavy

on their stage , at their mega event fool

BUT

They wouldn't wan't the most hyped up & comer from their league VS a (top5 viewed) battler (who they've already had HEADLINE one their big events ??
and besides ALL that , a battle they just tried to set up on stage at their biggest event

Yeah , incredible logic
Old 09-29-2015, 01:25 AM   #98
brodeezy

^this guy is fuckin livid lmao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-29-2015, 01:26 AM   #99
SushiX

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
SushiX is not the worst person
Meanwhile Born is subjected to GZ

battle rap>>
SushiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:27 AM   #100
Crescent Swerve

Quote:

If you were to tally up the length of release of battles after events , URL would would be so far behind KOTD it wouldn't even be comparable , one timely release by URL would dwarf next to KOTDs track record
Old 09-29-2015, 01:32 AM   #101
Crescent Swerve

Quote:
^this guy is fuckin livid lmao
About what ?? KOTD throwing yet another FIRE event ??

DO you even know what livid means ?

YOU had the negative salty post , bitter that all your ANTI - KOTD / Backpacker posts & threads you've spent countless hours on is again being broken down

MY point is being validated yet again
Old 09-29-2015, 01:37 AM   #102
WALSH81189

WALSH81189 is not the worst person
been so outta the loop, been so fucking busy with work and other shit, literally didnt even realize SM5 happened til yesterday, but I never heard of this guy that caled Diz out, serious question, is he good ?
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:38 AM   #103
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
About what ?? KOTD throwing yet another FIRE event ??

DO you even know what livid means ?

YOU had the negative salty post , bitter that all your ANTI - KOTD / Backpacker posts & threads you've spent countless hours on is again being broken down

MY point is being validated yet again

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 09-29-2015, 01:40 AM   #104
WALSH81189

WALSH81189 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
idk what to say, i think i might actually buy a rap battle ppv because this is the first time ive seen a card thats like 99% shit i actually want to watch
fuck yeah,

KOTD 2015 >>>>

B2B, B2B2, WD5 >>>>>

Good shit @AVOCADO , @Organik

Wish Solomon would be on this, he'd be GREAT at a B2B event. It would be the closest thing to his 04/05 battles really.

I hope to see another like...2 or 3 B2B events next year too

EDIT- Don't get me wrong I LOVED Blackout5 but I way prefer the Pit battles, I guess both Pit and Stage events have their pros and cons for KOTD overall though
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:42 AM   #105
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSH81189 View Post
been so outta the loop, been so fucking busy with work and other shit, literally didnt even realize SM5 happened til yesterday, but I never heard of this guy that caled Diz out, serious question, is he good ?
hes alright hes like a harder hitting diz. he only bit that couple retreat vince Vaughn from diz as well as his mannerisms. I'm sure I heard diz say that bar before in a battle don't remember which one.
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:44 AM   #106
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
dope ass battle though. hopefully after everyone will stop shadowing gjonaj with diz
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 01:49 AM   #107
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1189 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Good to hear!
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:04 AM   #108
Crescent Swerve

Quote:
I get it , can't rebuttal TRUTH , lol
Old 09-29-2015, 02:07 AM   #109
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Oh yeah, well... I'd already bought tickets. Could be hella dope tho

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:39 AM   #110
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
Holy fucknuts.

I wonder if this was put together AFTER SM5 or what.. cause smack saw the reactions and saw crowd wasn't feelin it, so they can do it on kotd where it would be appreciated.

And finally maybe this will stop the stupid diz/gjonaj comparisons. if he wasn't arab, the comparisons wouldn't exist
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:46 AM   #111
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Sheesh love the card

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 02:53 AM   #112
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
ahahaha

What a surprise , fact that ONE FOOL in this whole thread could actually make a negative comment on this matchup / battle AND IT'S BRODEEZY

"y'all always complain about street rappers doing the tough guy shit but that's all this battle is gonna be and yall know it" -Brocheezy

what are you even talking about ? Gnojaj is a "street rapper" ?? hes not anymore street that anyone on KOTD,, and when does he do tough guy shit ??

DON DEMARCO!!!

Some shit like that...

Fuck brodeezy got marked out for his bullshit pretty hard.

I duno why he's so salty. the url crowd clearly didn't want it so kotd doin it. fucking fuck. no harm no foul. that's what's up

AND WHEN does anyone here complain about that ?? Calicoe is the only time , and that was cause it was straight sloppy drunk fuck up the battle BS
((and it was bitchmade , dude had to pop a xanbar & hard liquor to be "hard" which just made him look stupid anyways and added nothing to battle just took away form it))

DIZ has done "tough guy" shit a couple times , but he ain't a "street rapper" in the way you think of one anyway

PLUS nothing surrounding this battle has pointed to any of that , your just grasping at straws to find anything to hate on KOTD for

Just mad cause KOTD shittin on URL,,, AGAIN , which goes against 80% of this shit you write on this site
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 03:56 AM   #113
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hate that yall used that clip of diz tho lol

So wack
Old 09-29-2015, 05:25 AM   #114
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
doors open at 1pm and the event will start RIGHT away.
Good to know lol
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:02 AM   #115
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hopefully Diz can put an end to all this Gjoajandj is good nonsense

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 06:16 AM   #116
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
hopefully Diz can put an end to all this Gjoajandj is good nonsense
lol @ diz being the one to do that

other then the dfd battle diz has been bottom of the barrel pure fuckin shit garbage ass TRASH for 2 years straight and thats not even arguable

if gjonaj is not good what the fuck do u call diz??
Old 09-29-2015, 06:38 AM   #117
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
I hope Diz is on point in the battle, for his sake
Old 09-29-2015, 06:58 AM   #118
The Wrist
my first name is The

The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
lol @ diz being the one to do that

other then the dfd battle diz has been bottom of the barrel pure fuckin shit garbage ass TRASH for 2 years straight and thats not even arguable

if gjonaj is not good what the fuck do u call diz??
haha. i don't have a real rational opinion on any of it...i just find gjoijanaj so grating that i don't get it. its weird.

but yea you're right

album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 09-29-2015, 07:04 AM   #119
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
haha. i don't have a real rational opinion on any of it...i just find gjoijanaj so grating that i don't get it. its weird.

but yea you're right
even if u dont like his style u cant deny that he has bars for days

one of the best punchers out rn

up there with magic, con, ty law n em
Old 09-29-2015, 07:10 AM   #120
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
even if u dont like his style u cant deny that he has bars for days

one of the best punchers out rn

up there with magic, con, ty law n em
i think he'd be great in text battles

youtube.com/setherwrist

Tags
b2b3, thanks smack