Announcement Attention THESAURUS.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2016, 08:26 AM   #1
NCREDABLE
VIP

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
NCREDABLE is not the worst person
Attention THESAURUS.

Twitter beef is lame.Stopping what your doing and choosing the option of commenting bullshit on my tweets that dont even concern you and then blocking me after I respond and roast you is a sucker move.For you to be so old you should be more wise than to step in my lane.So here we are now...
I actually respect the work you put in..
If your not sweating too hard to read this, know believe your at least good enough to put on a show so...

Now that your on my hit list of rappers that need to be cooked, Lets set this up.
Dust the spider webs off of your rap book that Moses got you on the first ever Christmas and put your ancient bars where yo mouth is.

Lets give the culture something to remember.
I officially challenge you.

THESAURUS vs. NCREDABLE 2016.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
NCREDABLE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
128175, 55357, 56495, 5k for talkin in rhyme, 6000 greekstalking posts, 6000gp hittin the f5 button, 6000gp is charlie brown irl, 6000gp: im not a hater i just post a lot, and what have we learned?, bartone knows those hoes, cadalack ron is behind all of this, culturedboy is at it again, detard got mentions wtf?!?, fact, gp cuts wrists in kotd shape, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hashtag dickjokes, ncredable cookin!!!, nice tags ghettotonics, nothing at all accomplished, okay nelson!!! ahahahahaa!!!, pleasus christ!, the saurus duckin!!!, triple r in the tags!!!, we believe you ncredible!!!!