Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
lmaooo holy shit is #teamwhite pissed bout that caustic performance

Old 04-18-2016, 03:09 PM   #41
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Wow another dumb white cs black post from brodeezy where he claims Rex won
What a surprise

These characters y'all play on this site is so corny sometime
I wonder if you ever get to enjoy battles or do you have to watch all battles through your weird troll vision
very little of this post was about rex 'winning'

it was about the letdown performance caustic gave after this forum was riddled with shit like "CAUSTIC GONNA ETHER REX" "CAUSTIC IS ABOUT TO BODYBAG REX'S CAREER AWAY!!" "REX HAS BEEN ASS FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS CAUSTIC GOT THIS EASY!!"

stop reaching for things that arent there

and for the record - i enjoy about 20% of the battles i watch because most of them are pretty shitty these days. i think the last few i've enjoyed are performances (not necessarily entire battles) from uhh guntitles, chedda/carter, iron, saurus/day, reed, nitty vs ave, mike p, and im boutta watch carter/ice.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 04-18-2016 at 03:12 PM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 04:10 PM   #42
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
^as always, brodeezy with impeccable taste
Old 04-18-2016, 08:33 PM   #43
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
this battle is wild entertaining on both sides
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:00 PM   #44
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post

translation: "damn i wish caustic called rex a mooly!!!! all rex did during the battle was that stupid shit some black folk like to do called rapping!! he didnt even rap about made up scenarios that we call personals where im from!!!"
That was the furthest thing from my mind, which shows your character
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 09:15 PM   #45
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Its good to see less and less people falling into the pre-school arguments these days.

Still, i objectively think the idea that jokes=/=good rap complete fallicious. How does that make any sense whatsoever.... Rapping is not content. Its not defined by content. Its an objective physical skill...
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:06 PM   #46
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapsin View Post
Everybody on there seems aight, Pass is a preference thing but Rum Nitty?

I guess it preference also
Nitty is the default create a character of battlers...There are about 10 guys who sound just like him

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 10:48 PM   #47
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
not gonn lie i was disappointed

i think caustic is top 3 in the west coast and has good punchlines but he was underwhelming af.. rex beat him easily
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:34 AM   #48
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Every battler has a bad day. It just happens at times they wish it didn't.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:48 AM   #49
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
pretty sure im honorary member of team white and i think caustic is fucking garbage.

so there goes your theory~
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:59 AM   #50
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Caustic took some bad angles and just simply isn't the performer that Rex is. The bad angles were him tryna rap street shit to Rex because it kinda exposed how bad he is at by comparison. Rex just says too much cold shit. Caustic's strength is in being shocking and roasting people, and he didnt do anything shocking and not enough roasting. I'm not into full battles of roasting, but some people are, so that's how you win their eyes, I guess. Idk. I'm not one of those people. Rex was just classic Rex, nothing out of the norm. The thing that made it seems crazy really was, and it's tough for me to admit this, the battle being in a small room/no stage. I didn't see that coming, but he was looking like the unkasa Rex. What's funny for me, is that if you're familiar with Rex rapping u can tell some of the points where he's just skipping between random 4-8-12 bar segments that are in his bag, almost similar to dizaster when he's "freestyling".

Last edited by 6000GP; 04-19-2016 at 01:04 AM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:04 AM   #51
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
pretty sure im honorary member of team white and i think caustic is fucking garbage.

so there goes your theory~
thats wat i been sayin lol

who is this other white team i wanna fight em
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:05 AM   #52
justin0

justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
thats wat i been sayin lol

who is this other white team i wanna fight em
lets just kick the fucking shit out of them dude im down ill pay for plane tickets
Old 04-19-2016, 01:06 AM   #53
justin0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Caustic took some bad angles and just simply isn't the performer that Rex is. The bad angles were him tryna rap street shit to Rex because it kinda exposed how bad he is at by comparison. Rex just says too much cold shit. Caustic's strength is in being shocking and roasting people, and he didnt do anything shocking and not enough roasting. I'm not into full battles of roasting, but some people are, so that's how you win their eyes, I guess. Idk. I'm not one of those people. Rex was just classic Rex, nothing out of the norm. The thing that made it seems crazy really was, and it's tough for me to admit this, the battle being in a small room/no stage. I didn't see that coming, but he was looking like the unkasa Rex. What's funny for me, is that if you're familiar with Rex rapping u can tell some of the points where he's just skipping between random 4-8-12 bar segments that are in his bag, almost similar to dizaster when he's "freestyling".
you need to learn to use a fucking enter key but yes i agree completely
Old 04-19-2016, 01:08 AM   #54
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
lets just kick the fucking shit out of them dude im down ill pay for plane tickets
for ours and theirs???
Old 04-19-2016, 01:09 AM   #55
justin0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
for ours and theirs???
Old 04-19-2016, 01:19 AM   #56
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
Its good to see less and less people falling into the pre-school arguments these days.

Still, i objectively think the idea that jokes=/=good rap complete fallicious. How does that make any sense whatsoever.... Rapping is not content. Its not defined by content. Its an objective physical skill...
probably because when the battle rappers that we/i'm describin are telling jokes they dont do it while rapping.. they do it as if they're performing stand up or some shit. its not that all jokes = no rapping. but for some battlers thats exactly what that means. dont try and lump everyone into the same category here and u wont be so confused.

it makes sense because no one said that every battle rapper that tells jokes does it without rapping. what was said was that caustics attempt at it was lame

hitman had hella jokes in his second round vs ars and 3rd vs o red.. he did it while rapping.
qp has hella jokes all the time.. and he does it while rapping.
chedda has jokes all the time.. and does it while rapping.

guys like caustic just tell jokes and don't rap. and it ends up being shitty 90% of the time.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 04-19-2016 at 01:23 AM.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:28 AM   #57
justin0

Quote:
probably because when the battle rappers that we/i'm describin are telling jokes they dont do it while rapping.. they do it as if they're performing stand up or some shit. its not that all jokes = no rapping. but for some battlers thats exactly what that means. dont try and lump everyone into the same category here and u wont be so confused.

it makes sense because no one said that every battle rapper that tells jokes does it without rapping. what was said was that caustics attempt at it was lame

hitman had hella jokes in his second round vs ars and 3rd vs o red.. he did it while rapping.

guys like caustic just tell jokes and don't rap. and it ends up being shitty 90% of the time.

tbh i love u bro but i dont agree with your posts some of the time.

this one however was 100% on point

well said. caustic couldn't wrap a present
Old 04-19-2016, 01:39 AM   #58
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

the way you put opinions forward annoys me at times even when i agree with your actual points,but this post is so on point its unreal!

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:59 AM   #59
brodeezy

^smh this nigga but opposite @justin0 pulls that "i fuckin hate most of ur posts but this one is on point" one time and now everyones gonna be doin it

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 04-19-2016, 02:27 AM   #60
justin0

Quote:
^smh this nigga but opposite @justin0 pulls that "i fuckin hate most of ur posts but this one is on point" one time and now everyones gonna be doin it
those weren't exactly my words big homie you know i got love for ya
Old 04-19-2016, 02:45 AM   #61
brodeezy

Quote:
gotta exaggerate for dramatic effect

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 04-19-2016, 03:19 AM   #62
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:

yo normally I read your posts and flip my table over and call my parents to talk me down but this one is tight
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:28 AM   #63
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
(jokes aside I agree with all of that)
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 04:21 AM   #64
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
so is this battle watchable or naw?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 05:19 AM   #65
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
so is this battle watchable or naw?
t-rex was dope, caustic wasnt really "being himself" so u can skip that shit even if u are a fan
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 07:47 AM   #66
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Just got round to watching this i can only really say caustic got the third tbh might have been different if he wasn't cut off in the second
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:22 AM   #67
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:

Yup. Don't forget a few racist jabs in there too to show he's not afraid!
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 11:11 AM   #68
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
Quote:
Yeah I got love for you too Justin it's all good I know you don't actually hate me
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:33 PM   #69
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Just got round to watching this i can only really say caustic got the third tbh might have been different if he wasn't cut off in the second
i think u mean if he didnt write too much material to fit into the agreed time limits

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 04-19-2016, 04:42 PM   #70
Wake
antilluminati

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Wake is not the worst person
Quote:
but tbh this aint even about arguing who won or lost.

its about the let down performance caustic gave all you guys that were hungry for a white guy bodying the black guy with that "straight disrespect!!!!" that caustic was supposed to bring. if anything, this was proof how underwhelming he is when he isnt saying anything controversial/racist to distract people from his inability to battle rap it sicker
Do you really think so many people think like that? That a white guy battling a black guy is about race? Tbh Ive never thought like that and never will, and I find it curious that americans think like that, would think that the US was more progressive but it seems unfortunately very segregated and extremely eager to bring "race" into every discussion, forgetting that "america" is a melting pot and theres probably a handful of people there thats not of mixed origin or can trace their lineage without going abroad.
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 05:29 PM   #71
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wake View Post
Do you really think so many people think like that? That a white guy battling a black guy is about race? Tbh Ive never thought like that and never will, and I find it curious that americans think like that, would think that the US was more progressive but it seems unfortunately very segregated and extremely eager to bring "race" into every discussion, forgetting that "america" is a melting pot and theres probably a handful of people there thats not of mixed origin or can trace their lineage without going abroad.
Well, when u set up battles based on racial or cultural differences, and then those differences become an angle of attack, what do you expect to happen?
Old 04-19-2016, 06:44 PM   #72
Wake
antilluminati

What makes you think Rex and Caustic got that many cultural differences, I would say west coast vs. east coast is the first thing that comes to my mind, not skin pigment. Anyway, any differences in any battle becomes an angle of attack. Usually its jokes and because its expected shock tactic, but I rarely hear that from url rappers, only use of the word "cracker" and "you tryna be eminem".
Old 04-19-2016, 07:17 PM   #73
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
What makes you think Rex and Caustic got that many cultural differences, I would say west coast vs. east coast is the first thing that comes to my mind, not skin pigment. Anyway, any differences in any battle becomes an angle of attack. Usually its jokes and because its expected shock tactic, but I rarely hear that from url rappers, only use of the word "cracker" and "you tryna be eminem".
That's a convenient cop out, but when one of the battlers is a white supremacist apologist, is known for saying a lot of racial things, and has referred to a black person as the Italian slang word for "nigger", I think it's safe to say that not only is he culturally different from your average black person, but culturally opposed to black people, in general.

And the differences aren't always an angle of attack. Rex won without even writing for caustic. I'm not interested in hearing a black person call a white person a "cracker" or a "white boy" either, that's just not entertaining to me, and while it's pretty innocuous by comparison to the attacks levied against black people/culture considering American history and the lingering effects of slavery and oppression, that's what ends up happening occasionally when you set up a battle with "white vs black" as the premise.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:27 PM   #74
Wake
antilluminati

Didnt he use the italian racial slur as a joke and a reply to Arsonal calling every white person a cracker though? white supremacist apologist.. what u mean?

I dont get any racist vibes from Caustic tbh. And he seems to be hanging out and fucking with everyone whos cool. I honestly think hes the opposite of racist and hangs out in the same environment as Rex tbh, but I might be completely wrong.

Last edited by Wake; 04-19-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:02 PM   #75
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Didnt he use the italian racial slur as a joke and a reply to Arsonal calling every white person a cracker though? white supremacist apologist.. what u mean?
A friend of Cadalack Ron, he means
JR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 09:42 PM   #76
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
very little of this post was about rex 'winning'

it was about the letdown performance caustic gave after this forum was riddled with shit like "CAUSTIC GONNA ETHER REX" "CAUSTIC IS ABOUT TO BODYBAG REX'S CAREER AWAY!!" "REX HAS BEEN ASS FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS CAUSTIC GOT THIS EASY!!"

stop reaching for things that arent there

and for the record - i enjoy about 20% of the battles i watch because most of them are pretty shitty these days. i think the last few i've enjoyed are performances (not necessarily entire battles) from uhh guntitles, chedda/carter, iron, saurus/day, reed, nitty vs ave, mike p, and im boutta watch carter/ice.

Hey I'm just calling out a pattern I see

I see your post about Caustic Rex I feel I could predict what it's going to be about. I think we had a group of KOTD fans who said Caustic will kill most of them said Caustic won
We have a group of URL fans that were saying rex would body and they will say that Rex won
It's how style clashes go.

Theres a few that truly are in the middle in these judging and it will be interesting to see how the vote

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 09:45 PM   #77
averagejoe
©

Quote:

I see your post about Caustic Rex I feel I could predict what it's going to be about. I think we had a group of KOTD fans who said Caustic will kill most of them said Caustic won
We have a group of URL fans that were saying rex would body and they will say that Rex won

Theres a few that truly are in the middle in these judging and it will be interesting to see how the vote
i dont even watch URL unless hollows battling and rex 3-0

consider ur theory and generalization (wrote that right first try) proved wrong
Old 04-22-2016, 10:05 PM   #78
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:

You keep talking about this group of URL fans but it doesn't exist. We're all kotd fans here. Just so happens that some of us also like URL.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:07 PM   #79
brodeezy

Quote:

how the fuck can u say u could predict what its gonna be about when u read it and still got it wrong?

lmao. the pretext was never that rex was gonna body - it was that he was gonna coast through and win by being less shitty than caustic. and thats exactly what happened, despite the pretext of "CAUSTIC IS GONNA BODY REX SO BAD BECAUSE OF NO FACTUAL REASONING OTHER THAN HE CALLED ARS A MOOLY ONCE"

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 04-23-2016, 12:28 AM   #80
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
how the fuck can u say u could predict what its gonna be about when u read it and still got it wrong?

lmao. the pretext was never that rex was gonna body - it was that he was gonna coast through and win by being less shitty than caustic. and thats exactly what happened, despite the pretext of "CAUSTIC IS GONNA BODY REX SO BAD BECAUSE OF NO FACTUAL REASONING OTHER THAN HE CALLED ARS A MOOLY ONCE"
Pretty sure he called verb a "moulinyan" too, which again, is italian american slang for "nigger"

The crazy part about it is that that was his punchline. Like, there wasn't even any other to point he was trying to make, he just wanted to call a black guy a "nigger" and walk away like it was an accomplishment.

Then we got Mr. Mumbles coon ass over here defending him smh

Last edited by 6000GP; 04-23-2016 at 12:36 AM.

Tags
teamwhite