Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
coronavirus & battle rap

Old 03-19-2020, 02:36 PM   #1
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
coronavirus & battle rap

To my knowledge no battle rapper has tested positive for coronavirus. And hopefully, none will. However, I'm curious who rmbva members think is most likely to contact it first and why.

My guess would be PARANORMAL EZAC because it looks like he might not wash his hands.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 02:46 PM   #2
Emancee

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
To my knowledge no battle rapper has tested positive for coronavirus. And hopefully, none will. However, I'm curious who rmbva members think is most likely to contact it first and why.

My guess would be PARANORMAL EZAC because it looks like he might not wash his hands.
Corona is far more likely in people who hang around in big groups and have beards, in short DBD is doomed...
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 03:18 PM   #3
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Corona is far more likely in people who hang around in big groups and have beards, in short DBD is doomed...
Beards.. that's interesting. I'm going to look into that. So the NWX clubhouse is a place to avoid
Old 03-19-2020, 04:26 PM   #4
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
JVL got it but KOTD won’t promote it so we will never know. I think Arcane is going to get it and based on his advanced age this might be how an old Mc is supposed to get done
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:49 PM   #5
griminey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Definitely tantrum and dumbfounded...no particular reason why

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:19 PM   #6
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by KebertXela View Post
JVL got it but KOTD wonít promote it so we will never know. I think Arcane is going to get it and based on his advanced age this might be how an old Mc is supposed to get done
JVL, seriously?

He used to be entertaining on this site. I wonder if he and Arcane ever sorted out their differences
Old 03-19-2020, 08:21 PM   #7
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post

Old 03-19-2020, 10:09 PM   #8
griminey

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
JVL, seriously?

He used to be entertaining on this site. I wonder if he and Arcane ever sorted out their differences
JVL was awesome, i wish he would come back here with all his bullshit drama, those were the days

griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 02:23 AM   #9
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post

That opinion gets three Hollohans
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Old 03-20-2020, 07:03 AM   #10
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
Quote:

It's very possible that Dizaster will be the first because he travels the world a lot but honestly he's got a better chance at beating Eminem then getting the Coronavirus
Old 03-20-2020, 07:09 AM   #11
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Halsey View Post
It's very possible that Dizaster will be the first because he travels the world a lot but honestly he's got a better chance at beating Eminem then getting the Coronavirus
I hear CV affects those not healthy the most.

What was it that Tay Roc said about Diz? Something about looking healthy and unhealthy at the same time..
Old 03-20-2020, 08:11 PM   #12
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
I hear CV affects those not healthy the most.

What was it that Tay Roc said about Diz? Something about looking healthy and unhealthy at the same time..
it's bad for smokers and diz smokes a shitload of weed

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. geechi gotti
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 01:26 PM   #13
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Won't be long before we see bars drop about this soon. I haven't really been paying much attention to battle rap lately for obvious reasons.

Hmmmm. Coronavirus...

* could leave you alone and lifeless...
* don't wanna be alone to fight this...
* a fucking clone of ISIS...
* Coronas I sip...

Lol yes these are wack but I'm just trying to stay sane in insane times. But real talk RMBVA, please stay safe out there. Shit is crazy right now and I know some have it real bad. Wishing everybody Godspeed and good health.

��
TheGodOfPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 03:04 PM   #14
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez View Post
Won't be long before we see bars drop about this soon. I haven't really been paying much attention to battle rap lately for obvious reasons.

Hmmmm. Coronavirus...

* could leave you alone and lifeless...
* don't wanna be alone to fight this...
* a fucking clone of ISIS...
* Coronas I sip...
So many things for bars: quarantine, spring breakers ignoring the rules, effecting the elderly, dumbfucks confusing the virus and the beer, cancelled events etc. etc.

Then again, I will probably be sick of them by the second battle in the event.
Old 03-22-2020, 05:04 PM   #15
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
So many things for bars: quarantine, spring breakers ignoring the rules, effecting the elderly, dumbfucks confusing the virus and the beer, cancelled events etc. etc.

Then again, I will probably be sick of them by the second battle in the event.
Just hoping for some good bars at the end of the day! (:

Hope you're saying safe, bruh. The world is at an interesting impasse right now.

My biggest complaint: Being stuck with 1-ply toilet paper. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Without being gross, I'm just very happy that I stocked up on Kleenex...

��
TheGodOfPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 11:13 PM   #16
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
Quote:
JVL, seriously?

Yea. Some of Caneís goons ran up on him at his baby moms husbandís house while JVL was picking up her kids to babysit them. Sico coughed right in his face, made him with he had the Pesci umbrella
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 08:40 PM   #17
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
The opposite of this is likely to be true. Its contracted via fluids in the mouth or nose. Having a big bushy beard is a pretty good line of defense (and is part of hte evolutionary reason for beards)
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
127867, 55356, 57211, 8217