Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Jeff video in Talkback twitter folks are not happy with

Old 04-22-2018, 02:46 PM   #1
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Jeff video in Talkback twitter folks are not happy with

links? hook ya boy up

Dan posted https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh1-PoMBwR_/ but can't find the vid where Jeff speaks about Caddy and is disrespectful towards Pass (apparently)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 02:51 PM   #2
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Pete's Back
‏@PokerAndRap

what a wild day. Made a little money and found out Jeffrey is the most fragile little cunt in the battle rap world

9:15 PM - 21 Apr 2018
Old 04-22-2018, 04:55 PM   #3
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Saw the thread in Ruin Your Day FB Dan posted before it got deleted what's the deal? Why was Jeff making a video about Pass?

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 06:23 PM   #4
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Dirt called out Jeff by posting a picture of YR then ignored all the posts so Jeff made a video going at everyone Dan is cool with, most of it was just harmless shit but he kept going on about how Pass has a "white wife" and "white kids" as if that means anything

Then Jeff did some terrible damage control defending that statement because I guess Pass called Fresco racist once? I kinda tapped out at that point and didn't care to see him dig himself into a deeper hole trying to defend some dumb shit
Dusted123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:29 PM   #5
Uza
VIP

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Uza is not the worst person
Oh look, the guy I tried to tell everyone was scum 2 years ago turned out to be scum.
Uza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 07:50 PM   #6
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
Dirt called out Jeff by posting a picture of YR then ignored all the posts so Jeff made a video going at everyone Dan is cool with, most of it was just harmless shit but he kept going on about how Pass has a "white wife" and "white kids" as if that means anything

Then Jeff did some terrible damage control defending that statement because I guess Pass called Fresco racist once? I kinda tapped out at that point and didn't care to see him dig himself into a deeper hole trying to defend some dumb shit
To be fair, most people who battle Pass have an angle calling him white
JR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 08:30 PM   #7
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Jeffrey v Shotgun Suge set it up!
Old 04-23-2018, 02:21 AM   #8
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Erik Foreman ducked a battle with showtime because show is a gypsy. Can confirm the YR are subhuman trash.
Old 04-23-2018, 04:43 AM   #9
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Even though I fux w Erik Foreman for posting old battle rap vids and whatever the fuck he has to do with this site. I guarandamntee he has a 3-5inch weiner. Obviously same thing goes for Jeffrey and that get em soda guy (not Bangz, Bangz is the shit)
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:50 AM   #10
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
DBD is wrong however jeffreys live video going at passwurdz for having a white wife and kids was a seriously bad look , i still thin DBD was a worse look cause ultimatley young republicans have never really done anything t make me think they're genuinely racist but yeah the jeffrey live video was a bad look i would delete that shit asap probably too late

Last edited by youdontwannabethatguy; 04-23-2018 at 04:45 PM.
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 04:52 AM   #11
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
cats let them get away with the shit too long as it is

I coulda told people they was gonna keep escalating the shit

trollin or not, they shouldn't have been able to safely be in a battle rap venue since they adopted the name
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 08:27 AM   #12
Prelec
kevin

Mentioned: 717 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
yeah thats niRvAna BARS
Prelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 01:10 PM   #13
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Also the Ron comparisons donít seem fair, Ronís steez to me was Iím gonna say whatever the fuck I want in a battle and if you donít fuck with it come test me + he was a rich white / cholo affiliated (ex) homeless ex-con LA street junkie so I imagine his take on race was a little more nuanced,

+ isnít the issue that youíre disparagingly discussing the race of someoneís family OUTSIDE of a battle, with the suggestion being that Pass somehow isnít really black because heís married to a white person?
Old 04-23-2018, 02:54 PM   #14
Feral Linguist

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
Also the Ron comparisons donít seem fair, Ronís steez to me was Iím gonna say whatever the fuck I want in a battle and if you donít fuck with it come test me + he was a rich white / cholo affiliated (ex) homeless ex-con LA street junkie so I imagine his take on race was a little more nuanced
this, some people are just reaching to put their word in but they aren't thinking it through

risking hypocrisy i wanna say that I believe (and i know there are people on here who knew Cadalack Ron irl, and unfortunately I do Not belong to that category) that he had a completely different, more profound - and as @cuntoff are jumps said, nuanced - attitude and was not merely 'intentionally provocative'; it seems to me he was a true artist and not gunning for fame or fortune through hip-hop. whereas it does seem that these...'YR' battle rappers ...are seeking that.

Notable too that Cadalack Ron is not only deceased but of a completely different era of this battle rap 'scene' than these....'YR' battle rappers
Old 04-23-2018, 03:51 PM   #15
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Trying to deflect by pointing out others’ hypocrisy is also pretty lame. You can’t be like “I’m not racist; this other guy also said racist things!” And consider that a valid argument. Whether Jeff made a racist video is totally independent of Ron.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 05:06 PM   #16
Feral Linguist

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Trying to deflect by pointing out othersí hypocrisy is also pretty lame. You canít be like ďIím not raciat; this other guy also said racist things!Ē And consider that a valid argument. Whether Jeff made a racist video is totally independent of Ron.
very well said tbqh
Old 04-23-2018, 06:54 PM   #17
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Until I clicked I thought this was about Hollohan. Still have no idea who "Jeff" is.

Also I don't understand why DBD is upset about a "redneck" being part of rap in the comments. Country culture can be rap, shout out Nappy Roots. White country culture as well, like Bubba Sparxxx (wasn't really my thing but Deliverance was a banger).

But yeah his main point that a white Trump supporter "calling out" a black person for having a white wife has no place is especially fucked up in a black artform is definitely true.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 07:24 PM   #18
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
the vid is here @ 7:20 or so
Old 04-23-2018, 07:44 PM   #19
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@Neanderthol I think Jeff is just hyping a feud for battle rap. Do you think this video represents his true opinions? He seems like a great actor. Either that or he is extremely homophobic.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 08:33 PM   #20
Neanderthol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
@Neanderthol I think Jeff is just hyping a feud for battle rap.
Perhaps he is. Honestly I just posted this here because people were seeming to not have seen the Jeff video and I saw someone post this in the groups.

Quote:
Do you think this video represents his true opinions?
I kinda do but he didn't state many opinions here. Do I think he dislikes all of those cats he repeatedly is calling faggots?-Yes
Do I think he actually thinks any of them are homosexual?-no
I do think this is more real than it is fake, the intensity of it however may be on troll a bit.

Quote:
Either that or he is extremely homophobic.
Yeah my first thoughts were that this is a very bad look just for screamin like an idiot and appearing to be such a real life piece of shit.
I thought the LGBTQ peeps would be off-put by it to say the least haha.

Me personally: I can't figure out why they, the group, are still a thing in battle rap. This is hip hop- go be whatever you want to be at truck night at the lake or somethin.

If we are really making BR into WWE, where there are people that we are supposed to actually hate and despise and people that are actually evil, but they either really are or aren't in real life but we won't know, then I'm good on it personally. I'll just avoid those types of platforms.

These cats lost me as soon as they embraced the Young Republican moniker; I am a Puerto Rican from a poor city in Ohio; I don't subscribe to the mythology that there are non-racist republicans, even if such a creature exists. Their policies say otherwise.
Old 04-23-2018, 08:34 PM   #21
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neanderthol View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwcyMBkVu9k
You a goddang hero - thank you sir.
Old 04-23-2018, 09:53 PM   #22
TigerShark

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
TigerShark is not the worst person
Quote:
I don't subscribe to the mythology that there are non-racist republicans, even if such a creature exists. Their policies say otherwise.
^ This is one of the most ignorant things ever posted on this forum.

TigerShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 10:28 PM   #23
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Just watched the video, even Robo caught a stray...well there I have to draw a line.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:30 PM   #24
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Also Jeff’s travels to the West = Diz’ to the East, well not exactly but shitting on a coast doesn’t seem advisable
Old 04-23-2018, 10:45 PM   #25
Cuntoffs are Jumps

I dunno after watching and now being drunk (Jeff’d) it doesn’t bother me so much, I agree with Avo using his weight to say I won’t work with anyone who works with Jeff + Dan, Saurus etc. weighing in etc. shit was dumb primarily he thought DBD being a ‘snitch’ outweighed saying Pass had a white wife and kids and wore a fedora.

It’s a white rapper pretending to be a white racist who thinks he has the right to speak like a black URL rapper (you think Goodz and Beasley don’t know me etc.) shit is all fucked up.
Old 04-23-2018, 11:03 PM   #26
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Trying to deflect by pointing out others‚Äô hypocrisy is also pretty lame. You can‚Äôt be like ‚ÄúI‚Äôm not racist; this other guy also said racist things!‚ÄĚ And consider that a valid argument. Whether Jeff made a racist video is totally independent of Ron.
Amen!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 11:31 PM   #27
Neanderthol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerShark View Post

I doubt it is even in the top 50 lol but I'll bite

I was speaking egregiously (kinda);
There is the exception of the fiscal republican, as in rich or very centered on finance. Money has been known to make one politically indifferent to race issues. Can't be too mad at them voting for their interests.
I'll also give you the religious fundamentalist.

So it would've been more accurate had I said the mythology of the non-racist republican that is neither rich nor very religious.

I usually make the distinction but we were talking about rappers dressed up as rednecks so I assumed the categories of rich and religious were out.

I was more trying to convey the viewpoint a non-white person, of a humble background, weighing in on white rappers in a black art form/culture celebrating conservatism.
So people could stop acting so surprised and perhaps stop saying weird shit like "just cuz they voted for...doesn't mean they are..." or "just because they are calling themselves republicans doesn't mean they are..." Yes, to us it does (due to policies they support.) Growing up, we were taught racist and republican were damn near synonyms, but as I got older I grew to understand it more like:
Rich, religious or racist=the three types

Last edited by Neanderthol; 04-23-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-23-2018, 11:44 PM   #28
SketchMenace
VIP

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
this guy is extremely not good on so many levels.
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 11:56 PM   #29
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchMenace View Post
this guy is extremely not good on so many levels.
Or does he just sell his gimmick well?

Jeff is mocking rednecks
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 12:22 AM   #30
Neanderthol

DBD is on Angryfan Radio right now talmbout this haha
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angryfa...24/dirtbag-dan
Old 04-24-2018, 12:58 AM   #31
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
Quote:

Ha! Not even close.
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 02:21 AM   #32
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The FB Live stream Lush has going on as I type this has been interesting.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 04:44 AM   #33
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
The FB Live stream Lush has going on as I type this has been interesting.
it was. I appreciated that Jeffrey apologized

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:01 AM   #34
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Thought the same

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:35 AM   #35
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
it was. I appreciated that Jeffrey apologized
Same, good to see that he owned up to what he said about Pass' wife and kids being dumb and uncalled for.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 08:22 AM   #36
TigerShark

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
TigerShark is not the worst person
Quote:
I doubt it is even in the top 50 lol but I'll bite

I was speaking egregiously (kinda);
There is the exception of the fiscal republican, as in rich or very centered on finance. Money has been known to make one politically indifferent to race issues. Can't be too mad at them voting for their interests.
I'll also give you the religious fundamentalist.

So it would've been more accurate had I said the mythology of the non-racist republican that is neither rich nor very religious.

I usually make the distinction but we were talking about rappers dressed up as rednecks so I assumed the categories of rich and religious were out.

I was more trying to convey the viewpoint a non-white person, of a humble background, weighing in on white rappers in a black art form/culture celebrating conservatism.
So people could stop acting so surprised and perhaps stop saying weird shit like "just cuz they voted for...doesn't mean they are..." or "just because they are calling themselves republicans doesn't mean they are..." Yes, to us it does (due to policies they support.) Growing up, we were taught racist and republican were damn near synonyms, but as I got older I grew to understand it more like:
Rich, religious or racist=the three types
Okay, please tell me what policies these here young republicans support? I've never heard them talk about policy or anything political at all really.

The picture that DBD posted don't really look like they are being serious. It looks more like they are larping and making fun of rednecks. I could be wrong tho.

Dizaster put on a hitler-moustache (at least tried to) and had some sort of nazi-german scheme against Iron. Both Caddy and Daylyt has dressed up as KKK in battles. So there are far worse things that has been done in the world of battle-rap.

Honestly I think DBD and them are more mad that he went after the west coast and botz than they are about him mentioning that pass has a white wife and kids.
TigerShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 11:54 AM   #37
Bwdawatt

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Bwdawatt is not the worst person
I don't get it. What are people upset about? That Jeffrey wore an American headband and stood next to a guy who had a Trump tshirt on? Dan making himself look like a massive pussy. Who gives a fuck?!?

PS no idea who Jeffrey is, had to google a picture of him to see which guy he was in that insta pic.
Bwdawatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 12:30 PM   #38
JR77

JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Okay racism issue aside that Jeff video is not a good look
JR77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 01:04 PM   #39
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
What!? This is pathetic, virtue signaling nonsense. So, Republicans are guests in hip hop culture, yet the fresh coast is out here celebrating and making murals of a white supremacist? Makes zero sense. Who gives a fuck what Jeff said? Heís entitled to his opinions. At least heís not affiliated with any white supremacist gangs or using black culture to promote racism against black people. And who the fuck is avocado to be telling someone that theyíre a guest??? This shit is fucking wild man. These people donít give a fuck about racism, they just donít like Jeff.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 01:13 PM   #40
Neanderthol

Quote:
Okay, please tell me what policies these here young republicans support? I've never heard them talk about policy or anything political at all really.
I was referencing republican policies in general

Quote:
The picture that DBD posted don't really look like they are being serious. It looks more like they are larping and making fun of rednecks. I could be wrong tho.

Dizaster put on a hitler-moustache (at least tried to) and had some sort of nazi-german scheme against Iron. Both Caddy and Daylyt has dressed up as KKK in battles. So there are far worse things that has been done in the world of battle-rap.

Honestly I think DBD and them are more mad that he went after the west coast and botz than they are about him mentioning that pass has a white wife and kids.
I agree with everything else you said tbh.
I still believe what I believe but I'm pretty much done wit this topic after the marathon Lush live wit everyone involved, in the chat and camming up; I feel corny now having put energy towards it.

Tags
8207, 8216, 8217, 8220, 8221