Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Math vs Diz boxong ppv going down

Old 09-07-2019, 01:50 PM   #41
Water Mage

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
So you think Leon Edwards ate those shots because he wanted to? Obviously he wasn't in any danger of being knocked out but still by your logic he had to have seen it coming and was prepared for it otherwise he's not a trained fighter? lol, people let their guard down all the time in certain situations and you sound ridiculous suggesting otherwise

Yeah people let their guard down all the time because they are not trained fighters, which is my whole point on Math. All I was saying is that he is obviously not a trained fighter because if he were, he wouldn't have had his bell rung by an explosive haymaker. I guess you don't have experience sparring because after you have some experience training and sparring dodging or blocking a punch is easy, especially huge haymakers that untrained fighters love to throw are THE EASIEST THING TO DODGE and an experienced fighter can dodge shots like that in their sleep if the person attacking them is untrained.. A trained fighter knows your defense reflexes and finds sneaky ways to set up punches by exploiting weaknesses in your defense "program" the same way a hacker exploits weaknesses in a security system. Comparing that type of dynamic to a moron winding up and throwing a haymaker is totally stupid and naive

Why are you even talking about professional fighting? Lmfao so you are comparing Diz to a professional fighter then? We are not talking about eating shots from a trained fighter we are talking about the idea that a trained fighter who has an idiot come at him throwing haymakers without any fighting skill involved knows exactly what to do to protect themselves, no forethought required. I was just using that to show untrained of a fighter Math is, which by all accounts, he is a streetfighter not a trained fighter.

Sorry pal, I don't have time to teach you why a trained fighter can easily deflect the punch that Diz threw at math. How about you walk up to a mixed martial artist, throw a surprise punch when they are looking at you and see what happens.

No seriously, don't try that its very dangerous. And you won't land a single punch that way against a trained fighter.

And that's my whole point, Math is clearly untrained, Diz, I'm not sure but if he has fighting training he didn't use it or didn't need it vs. Math because Math was such an easy target, when you throw an explosive punch at an untrained fighter like Math it's like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm just saying that speaks to Math's lack of training for fighting which is true.

Let me make this really clear for you again because you are easily confused.... you can NOT.. can NOT surprise a trained fighter when they are looking at you and they will not take their eyes off you. Their body moves automatically in certain ways to protect themselves, and if you want to overcome their defenses you have to set up combos that exploit weaknesses in their defenses.

You are so cute... "surprise them"..

Hmm Maybe I can knock out that MMA guy by just walking up to him, telling a joke and SURPRISE! knocked him out!"

lmfao good luck with that one

aw man thanks for the laugh..

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-07-2019 at 02:15 PM.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 02:26 PM   #42
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
I guess you could argue that Edwards still responded defensively though, certainly more so than Math ever did lol, but fighters still let their guard down, everyone is human
Just saw this post, glad to see you came to your senses.... kinda...

Sure, trained fighters let their guard down, when they are alone.

Lmfao if u think any trained fighter would let their guard down when some crazy mother fucker like Dizaster is ranting and raving about how "I SHOULD PUNCH YOU RIGHT NOW!" you are out of your fucking mind

There's no way any real fighter would let their guard down around a guy like Dizaster if he was their opponent in a rap battle or anything competitive, for that matter.

Let me give you an example.. I had a guy "surprise" me once by trying to wind up and throw a haymaker out of nowhere too. I was so "surprised" that I didn't even realize that my arm had instantly raised up to intercept his punch with the base of my forearm.

(fun fact: this reflex will also protect you when girls try to slap you in the face)

I was totally "surprised" by this sudden turn of events but my body was not surprised. It's a simple attack that can be blocked by a simple reflex.

And I'm not even a bad ass at all, im a nerd who has practiced sparring 100+ times with a number of different people in a park. Imagine what a real fighter could do.

Honestly, the punch that Diz threw is the most common attack in a streetfight, so it makes me question how experienced in streetfighting Math is too.. I wonder how many actual fights he has been in because I have a sneaking suspicion that his "streetfighting" experience is limited to walking up to defenseless guys who are smaller than him and punching them out. I have also seen guys in streetfights fight like they do in Hockey so maybe that's all Math knows. Either way I don't think Math is a trained fighter, I don't know about Diz but assuming both have a low skill level the fastest / fittest / craziest guy wins and I would say that Diz is easily the fastest, fittest and certainly the craziest of the two... And Diz might even have some training in martial arts,wouldn't surprise me.

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-07-2019 at 03:09 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 03:01 PM   #43
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
@Water Mage what is u doing man

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 07:31 PM   #44
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
would anyone disagree that having a bunch of random battle rappers "box" is a disgrace to boxing?
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 08:40 PM   #45
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
would anyone disagree that having a bunch of random battle rappers "box" is a disgrace to boxing?
It is a disgrace to boxing... Actually everything about this is gloriously disgraceful and I'm just going to embrace it and enjoy it for what it is.... I'm gonna try to not take it seriously and just see it as a thrilling finale to the Diz vs. Math saga and hopefully it will be a way to settle the beef in a way that is actually entertaining and lucrative.

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-07-2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:19 PM   #46
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:

It could always be worse

FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 01:46 AM   #47
Emancee

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
As corny as sports stars making battle raps for each other, for sure
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 02:21 AM   #48
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
It is a disgrace to boxing... Actually everything about this is gloriously disgraceful and I'm just going to embrace it and enjoy it for what it is.... I'm gonna try to not take it seriously and just see it as a thrilling finale to the Diz vs. Math saga and hopefully it will be a way to settle the beef in a way that is actually entertaining and lucrative.
sounds pretty grounded to me iah
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 02:47 AM   #49
Tecnik

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
Quote:
Was my sentiment when I opened this thread for the first time, and it still is. I'd rather watch 2 ammy's in the local gym going at it in a smoker than to watch 2 guys who rhyme words together in youtube videos throwing sloppy punches at one another. They should have a knife fight to the death in the same parking garage that Cassidy beat Dizaster in. Anything less I really don't give a shit.

All that being said, I hope Math absolutely decimates Diz. However, if it is a kickboxing match like mentioned previously, I expect Dizaster to win fairly easily as I've heard from a few people before that he has pretty extensive martial arts training. His roundhouse to jump spinning roundhouse was sloppy as fuck when he threw it in the Dumbfounded battle, but I'm bias and he was also wearing a stupid fucking Dragon Ball Z costume like the gigantic lame he is so it def hindered his motion. The fact he was able to throw that kick combination without falling on his face is more than the normal untrained person would be capable of. All signs point to Math getting kicked in the head and going to sleep.

Either way... anyone taking bets that if Diz wins he immediately tries to call out the winner of Logan Paul/KSV?
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 03:54 AM   #50
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
Was my sentiment when I opened this thread for the first time, and it still is. I'd rather watch 2 ammy's in the local gym going at it in a smoker than to watch 2 guys who rhyme words together in youtube videos throwing sloppy punches at one another. They should have a knife fight to the death in the same parking garage that Cassidy beat Dizaster in. Anything less I really don't give a shit.

All that being said, I hope Math absolutely decimates Diz. However, if it is a kickboxing match like mentioned previously, I expect Dizaster to win fairly easily as I've heard from a few people before that he has pretty extensive martial arts training. His roundhouse to jump spinning roundhouse was sloppy as fuck when he threw it in the Dumbfounded battle, but I'm bias and he was also wearing a stupid fucking Dragon Ball Z costume like the gigantic lame he is so it def hindered his motion. The fact he was able to throw that kick combination without falling on his face is more than the normal untrained person would be capable of. All signs point to Math getting kicked in the head and going to sleep.

Either way... anyone taking bets that if Diz wins he immediately tries to call out the winner of Logan Paul/KSV?

I like the logan paul/ diz speculation
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 07:19 PM   #51
Water Mage

Quote:
I've heard from a few people before that he has pretty extensive martial arts training.
lol its not looking good for Math … I'm pretty sure he's in his 40's too.. I'd say this is Diz's fight to lose, I only see him losing if he acts reckless or overconfident and moves into a haymaker from math and catches it right on the chin.

If Diz is smart and avoids getting cranked in the face he's going to win.. He might even win if he does get hit hard.
Anyone know of Math actually fighting someone tough?

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-08-2019 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-09-2019, 01:01 PM   #52
Tecnik

Quote:
lol its not looking good for Math … I'm pretty sure he's in his 40's too.. I'd say this is Diz's fight to lose, I only see him losing if he acts reckless or overconfident and moves into a haymaker from math and catches it right on the chin.

If Diz is smart and avoids getting cranked in the face he's going to win.. He might even win if he does get hit hard.
Anyone know of Math actually fighting someone tough?
If it's a boxing match, my money is on whomever throws straight punches instead of looping hooks (this will win the majority of fights in untrainted vs untrained combat). Extra points to whomever is smart enough to go to the body.

If it's a kickboxing match, I expect there to be 2-3 kicks thrown before it devolves into a "pure" boxing match, but if one of those kicks lands clean anywhere above the waist I expect the bout to be stopped immediately.
Old 09-14-2019, 01:58 PM   #53
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 02:15 PM   #54
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
only way i would enjoy this fight is if there was a knockout. hopefully they dont get overtired and start hugging each other

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. geechi gotti
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 02:17 PM   #55
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
also, as big of a complete moron logan paul is - hes a decent boxer. i think he'd fuck diz up

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. geechi gotti
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 11:02 AM   #56
Tecnik

Whoever loses the fight is for sure done with battle rap forever. I'd def prefer to see new Math battles over new Dizaster ones.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:14 AM   #57
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Whoever loses the fight is for sure done with battle rap forever. I'd def prefer to see new Math battles over new Dizaster ones.
Kinda thinking they're both washed up regardless.
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Old 09-16-2019, 11:59 AM   #58
Tecnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Kinda thinking they're both washed up regardless.
I concur, but there's no coming back from this type of L and would be mentioned in every battle they participated in until retirement. Horrible look tbh.
Old 09-18-2019, 11:38 PM   #59
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this is corny as shit..... shoulda happened right after their battle... they are 7 years too late at this point

if its more then 3 rounds they are both gonna get winded af.... fuck they mite even gas out even if its just 3 rounds

i would beat the fuck outta both these lames
VAallDAY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 11:42 PM   #60
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
they better be gettin paid to embarrass themselvs like this

i bet they are both gonna be huffin and puffin BAD by the 2nd round
Old 09-19-2019, 07:00 AM   #61
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
this is corny as shit..... shoulda happened right after their battle... they are 7 years too late at this point

if its more then 3 rounds they are both gonna get winded af.... fuck they mite even gas out even if its just 3 rounds

i would beat the fuck outta both these lames
This. I don’t think this is gonna be as competitive as people think. If anything it’s gonna be embarrassing to watch.

Math’s punch on Serius is probably the best out of every ‘fight’ I’ve seen them in. But they’d both get whooped by someone with any real experience.
Shadowposter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 07:01 AM   #62
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Not to mention Diz was shook of Micky Worthless and Double L in the UK. Some big scary fighter he is
Old 09-19-2019, 09:00 AM   #63
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowposter View Post
Not to mention Diz was shook of Micky Worthless and Double L in the UK. Some big scary fighter he is
Whenever I think about Micky Worthless I always think about the Mechanic in Fight Club:
http://books.google.co.jp/books?id=Y...chanic&f=false

Not sure I'd want to fight him either, lol.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:35 PM   #64
Water Mage

Quote:
I think you imagined that you realize that someone like Diz would only be afraid of inintentionally killing him or paralyzing him because he's so frail right?

How would you handle yourself if Diz wanted to fight you? You'd shit your pants. But you're right about one thing, the fight will be embarrassing to watch.

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-19-2019 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #65
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Yall are tough on us.

I really dont see it as corny. Two dudes still beefing decide settle it like men and fight it out. It's not compare to trained boxers. I look at it more like the shit Kimbo used to do in the backyard

CRB - Rap Battle - Mz BlackPearl vs Houdini Diamond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dnPHKLL8k&t

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 01:45 AM   #66
Tecnik

Quote:
How would you handle yourself if Diz wanted to fight you?
Excited AF tbh. I can't remember a time where I didn't want to punch him dead in his shit. The guy has 0 redeeming qualities. The worst type of ego maniacal douche bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Yall are tough on us.

I really dont see it as corny. Two dudes still beefing decide settle it like men and fight it out. It's not compare to trained boxers. I look at it more like the shit Kimbo used to do in the backyard
I move to have this contest be a bare knuckle boxing match. That is the only way I will be able to feel any type of excitement for this. Watching non-trained boxers try to box with full sized gloves on for more than 30 seconds at a time is fucking BRUTAL.

Last edited by Tecnik; 09-20-2019 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:20 AM   #67
Water Mage

Quote:
Excited AF tbh. I can't remember a time where I didn't want to punch him dead in his shit. The guy has 0 redeeming qualities. The worst type of ego maniacal douche bag.

I move to have this contest be a bare knuckle boxing match. That is the only way I will be able to feel any type of excitement for this. Watching non-trained boxers try to box with full sized gloves on for more than 30 seconds at a time is fucking BRUTAL.
After talking to you, I don't doubt that you would welcome a fight with Diz, personally I don't want to fight people like him because guys like that fight to the death and subduing people / knocking ppl out is not my forte, far from it

He is ego-maniacal, has plenty of flaws but I think he has some redeeming qualities. I think he's a really funny guy and I think he has a really good heart deep down he's just really unstable.. I admit I'm biased because I really don't like Math, I think he had it comin'..... He was constantly fucking with Diz's mind in the months leading up to the battle on social media by making vague threats of violence that Diz took very seriously. A lot of ppl don't know that Diz was getting threatened and he was expecting Math to try to punk him or even worse going into that battle. So his mind was already on throwing hands before he even got to the venue.

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-20-2019 at 04:22 AM.
Old 09-20-2019, 04:47 AM   #68
VAallDAY

Quote:
After talking to you, I don't doubt that you would welcome a fight with Diz, personally I don't want to fight people like him because guys like that fight to the death and subduing people / knocking ppl out is not my forte, far from it

He is ego-maniacal, has plenty of flaws but I think he has some redeeming qualities. I think he's a really funny guy and I think he has a really good heart deep down he's just really unstable.. I admit I'm biased because I really don't like Math, I think he had it comin'..... He was constantly fucking with Diz's mind in the months leading up to the battle on social media by making vague threats of violence that Diz took very seriously. A lot of ppl don't know that Diz was getting threatened and he was expecting Math to try to punk him or even worse going into that battle. So his mind was already on throwing hands before he even got to the venue.
diz aint fighting nobody to the death...

i guarantee that if u put a knife or a gun in his face he will bitch up quick... just like most ppl
Old 09-20-2019, 07:31 AM   #69
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Quote:
I think you imagined that you realize that someone like Diz would only be afraid of inintentionally killing him or paralyzing him because he's so frail right?

How would you handle yourself if Diz wanted to fight you? You'd shit your pants. But you're right about one thing, the fight will be embarrassing to watch.
I’m sorry if someone upset your hero’s honour. Also glad that you know me, and what I’d do, ‘Water Mage’. You are just Ekelon mark 2, shut yo retarded ass up.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:32 PM   #70
Water Mage

Quote:
I’m sorry if someone upset your hero’s honour. Also glad that you know me, and what I’d do, ‘Water Mage’. You are just Ekelon mark 2, shut yo retarded ass up.
Diz is not my hero at all, you are the one who is still salty that Diz punched math
5 years after the fact
Old 09-20-2019, 03:15 PM   #71
Water Mage

Quote:

i guarantee that if u put a knife or a gun in his face he will bitch up quick... just like most ppl
I agree with that 100% but im not talking about that, im talking about a fight with no lethal weapons involved... Like dude is so emotional and megalomaniacal that in a physical fight he'd think he's Broly even if he's on the losing end of the fight and dude wouldn't stop until he's incapacitated.

If someone is willing to fight to the death it doesn't mean they don't fear guns or knives it means that once they get into the heat of battle they're fucking crazy. Diz is one of those guys
Old 09-20-2019, 06:18 PM   #72
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Quote:
Diz is not my hero at all, you are the one who is still salty that Diz punched math
5 years after the fact
Why tf would I be salty about that? I’m not Math. I’m not Math’s friend.

I do coincidentally think Diz is a total dickhead though, just like a guy called Water Mage
Old 09-20-2019, 06:36 PM   #73
Water Mage

Quote:
Why tf would I be salty about that? I’m not Math. I’m not Math’s friend.

I do coincidentally think Diz is a total dickhead though, just like a guy called Water Mage
ur salty af rn it's funny that you don't realize that it's obvious

ur like a girl, you act totally mad and bitchy but won't admit ur mad

just chill bro, no need to be mad, I'm not ur enemy

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-20-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-20-2019, 07:20 PM   #74
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Quote:
ur salty af rn it's funny that you don't realize that it's obvious

ur like a girl, you act totally mad and bitchy but won't admit ur mad

just chill bro, no need to be mad, I'm not ur enemy
Cool. Didn’t read and not reading anything else you drool onto your keyboard
Old 09-20-2019, 11:37 PM   #75
StankDaddy

StankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesStankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
I agree with that 100% but im not talking about that, im talking about a fight with no lethal weapons involved... Like dude is so emotional and megalomaniacal that in a physical fight he'd think he's Broly even if he's on the losing end of the fight and dude wouldn't stop until he's incapacitated.

If someone is willing to fight to the death it doesn't mean they don't fear guns or knives it means that once they get into the heat of battle they're fucking crazy. Diz is one of those guys
One decent disorienting blow and Diz would give the fuck up. He has no mettle at all. Once fight-or-flight has dumped its adrenaline he's over. Absolutely over. Your assessment is ass.

On another note, bud, i'm 5"7 145.... No one, including me, would be worried about fighting Diz. You only need like three jiu jitsu techniques to literally put him to sleep because he's such a big bumbling shithead. Watch his shoulders, duck/wrap-around, sweep and then genuinely take your pick of how to submit him.
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 11:42 PM   #76
Water Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
One decent disorienting blow and Diz would give the fuck up. He has no mettle at all. Once fight-or-flight has dumped its adrenaline he's over. Absolutely over. Your assessment is ass.

On another note, bud, i'm 5"7 145.... No one, including me, would be worried about fighting Diz. You only need like three jiu jitsu techniques to literally put him to sleep because he's such a big bumbling shithead. Watch his shoulders, duck/wrap-around, sweep and then genuinely take your pick of how to submit him.
Ur still miserable about how I wrekt you in our last encounter, which was so bad for you that you disappeared in the shadows for a month before coming at me sideways here

Not going to read your post, but something caught my eye:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
i'm 5"7 145..
That explains a LOT! Thanks for divulging that.. I now understand everything and no need to flame you further, just going to stop right there.
Old 09-21-2019, 04:30 AM   #77
Tecnik

Quote:

All first verse...

Quote:
At the end of the day he's just a spoiled rich kid (I was actually shocked to learn how many of these exist in battle rap - let them tell it though and they are MAJOR drug dealers who had historically terrible up bringings). He ain't doing shit that's going to put the cushy ass lifestyle in jeopardy. Dude didn't act crazy when he came out here to battle Swave. Didn't act crazy on Total Slaughter. He don't act crazy when he's out west without his crip pals surrounding him either. Dude is the definition of a clout chaser. Even when he and Daylyt supposedly got into a fight after the Math shit happened what is the first thing he does? Clean his bloody self up? Nope. Immediately jump on instagram to show his bloody shirt and knuckles? Yup. He's a fame whore living solely for internet stardom. A herb of the highest magnitude.

Now, you said Math had it coming when he got punched. Does this mean you also agree that Diz has it coming now as well? I can't tell you how elated I would be to see him stuck in time on the ground in the same fencing position Askren was after that MGM Grande buffet prepared and served by Street Jesus. I would probably retire from my battle rap fandom after that because honestly... could it get any better than that?

Last edited by Tecnik; 09-21-2019 at 04:50 AM.
Old 09-21-2019, 05:28 AM   #78
Water Mage

Quote:
All first verse...

At the end of the day he's just a spoiled rich kid (I was actually shocked to learn how many of these exist in battle rap - let them tell it though and they are MAJOR drug dealers who had historically terrible up bringings). He ain't doing shit that's going to put the cushy ass lifestyle in jeopardy. Dude didn't act crazy when he came out here to battle Swave. Didn't act crazy on Total Slaughter. He don't act crazy when he's out west without his crip pals surrounding him either. Dude is the definition of a clout chaser. Even when he and Daylyt supposedly got into a fight after the Math shit happened what is the first thing he does? Clean his bloody self up? Nope. Immediately jump on instagram to show his bloody shirt and knuckles? Yup. He's a fame whore living solely for internet stardom. A herb of the highest magnitude.

Now, you said Math had it coming when he got punched. Does this mean you also agree that Diz has it coming now as well? I can't tell you how elated I would be to see him stuck in time on the ground in the same fencing position Askren was after that MGM Grande buffet prepared and served by Street Jesus. I would probably retire from my battle rap fandom after that because honestly... could it get any better than that?
Jesus when I said Diz is crazy I didn't mean literally a mad man who starts fights everywhere he goes.. Just emotional af and if he gets worked up and in a fight he wouldn't care if he died at that point and wouldn't care if anyone else did either, i stand by that.. All i said is that I wouldn't want to fight a guy like that, not trying to say that Diz is a bad ass..

And just as Diz would be capable of fighting to the death if he was worked up enough, he could also be capable of crying if a guy pulled a gun on him, I mean thats just the way he is the dude has extreme emotions

Math got what was coming to him cuz he swung on guys that were physically below him, finally had a guy in his weight class willing to throw hands and he got what he deserved.. He also threatened Diz with violence constantly leading up to the battle so I can't say I feel bad for Math

If diz gets beaten up one day I won't be surprised with all the shit he talks on Twitter, he's definitely creating a lot of bad karma for himself with the way he acts... In my personal life I'm really trying to avoid all violence and negativity because it has a way of coming back at you and hurting you or the people you care about.. Seen it happened to other ppl too many times

Last edited by Water Mage; 09-21-2019 at 05:32 AM.
Old 09-21-2019, 05:57 AM   #79
Tecnik

Quote:
In my personal life I'm really trying to avoid all violence and negativity because it has a way of coming back at you and hurting you or the people you care about.. Seen it happened to other ppl too many times
I can respect that. I'm feeling the same way in my old age tbh. lol
Old 09-21-2019, 09:41 AM   #80
StankDaddy

StankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesStankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
Ur still miserable about how I wrekt you in our last encounter, which was so bad for you that you disappeared in the shadows for a month before coming at me sideways here

Not going to read your post, but something caught my eye:

That explains a LOT! Thanks for divulging that.. I now understand everything and no need to flame you further, just going to stop right there.
Well fair enough - if not reading posts on a battle rap forum is where you derive a feeling of power then, that's whatever.
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8216, 8217, 8220, 8221, 8230