Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
decoy is a pedo?

Old 03-05-2015, 08:16 AM   #1
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
decoy is a pedo?

anybody know about this? im not friends with any of those dudes on fb because they're all terrible (minus anecdote who is my best friend). anyway the turtle guy apparently likes em young. cowabunga dude, that's disgusting.

someone post stuff

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:17 AM   #2
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
I saw that shit on the other forum ...

Looks pretty bad for that guy

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:18 AM   #3
el gordo
part time head turner..

14 year olds "/

I hope it's fake

w/e
Old 03-05-2015, 08:23 AM   #4
irvsykeg

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 03-05-2015, 08:24 AM   #5
irvsykeg

shits fucked up man, you think you know a guy and something like this happens. decoy should be the loveable guy who just wants to find his turtle and maybe throw some awful battles once in a while, not trying to fuck children

Old 03-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #6
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle

i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #7
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
duuuuude...
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 03-05-2015, 08:34 AM   #8
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Totally inappropriate!

Nothing sexual besides saying she "can b sexy"
but yea I'm probably gonna report this cuz he clearly trying to lure 14 year olds

not cool
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:35 AM   #9
irvsykeg

damn, that's bad. was that a real chick he was talking to or someone catfishing him? no decoy, 14 year olds aren't sexy. they can be cute or funny or something, but not sexy. obviously girls younger than legal limit can have adult-like features, but you aren't supposed to find children sexy.

damn that shit is bad. what a dumbass. his turtle prob ran away cuz he was putting lipstick on it or some shit

Old 03-05-2015, 08:35 AM   #10
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Totally inappropriate!

Nothing sexual besides saying she "can b sexy"
but yea I'm probably gonna report this cuz he clearly trying to lure 14 year olds

not cool
nothing sexual? do u consider like only a dick pic sexual? um, the entire thing is sexual, he's telling a 14 year old CHILD he loves her, wants to see her in person, he thinks she likes himtoo.

are u trolling?

Old 03-05-2015, 08:37 AM   #11
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
who? i thought decoy what a british chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:39 AM   #12
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
nothing sexual? do u consider like only a dick pic sexual? um, the entire thing is sexual, he's telling a 14 year old CHILD he loves her, wants to see her in person, he thinks she likes himtoo.

are u trolling?
That's romantic not sexual in nature

Do u know wat sex is?
Old 03-05-2015, 08:40 AM   #13
averagejoe

still inappropriate but u don't go to jail for telling under aged girls they r beautiful or u live them

U go to jail if u tell her to come stroke ur dick

He was luring her tho that's a sex crime
Old 03-05-2015, 08:41 AM   #14
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
who? i thought decoy what a british chick
Quote:
Old 03-05-2015, 08:42 AM   #15
everybody knows
kotrafd

everybody knows is better than Grind Time Australiaeverybody knows is better than Grind Time Australia
aaaand now this creepy shit is on both sites. whats up matt!
everybody knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:45 AM   #16
irvsykeg

Quote:
That's romantic not sexual in nature

Do u know wat sex is?
what the fuck point are you trying to make? sexuality is eroticism, not having sex. acting sexual towards someone is not having sex.

i didnt say EVERYTHING HE DID IS ILLEGAL, ARREST HIM

he's clearly trying to be sexual with a child and ur like WAIT ITS NOT THAT BAD BUT ITS KINDA BAD

fuck out of here u clown

ek,

sup brudda. where u at?

Old 03-05-2015, 08:48 AM   #17
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
ah ok, isnt that the host of the aussie battles sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:50 AM   #18
averagejoe

The point that I'm right n ur wrong?

N I never said it wasn't bad lmao

look like I'm the only 1 doing something about it
Old 03-05-2015, 08:53 AM   #19
irvsykeg

you aren't right about anything lol. you jumped in saying nothing about it was sexual which obviously is not right.

if some dude asked a chick to come over because his parents weren't home with a winky face, the implication makes the context of the conversation sexual.

Old 03-05-2015, 08:55 AM   #20
averagejoe

Maybe in ur eyes not the law
Old 03-05-2015, 08:55 AM   #21
irvsykeg

yeah man you're right, raising a lot of good points,

special ed on the subject of a 28 year old trying to get a 14 year old he loves to come see him in person

"that's romantic"

Old 03-05-2015, 08:58 AM   #22
irvsykeg

Quote:
Maybe in ur eyes not the law
the law doesn't dictate what words mean and connotations commonly associated with them, dipshit. also laws generally have things called degrees and classes which categorize the severity of certain things. just because the legality of merely implying sexual intercourse to children MAY be legal, doesn't change the fact it's a sexual thing.

i am probably allowed to tell a random person that i enjoy blowjobs. that's clearly sexual. the legality has nothing to do with anything.

go be wrong elsewhere

Old 03-05-2015, 08:58 AM   #23
averagejoe

And I said it cuz it's clear reading it he trying Fuck a kid but if he had actually said that or done another crime he would be going to jail
Old 03-05-2015, 09:00 AM   #24
irvsykeg

Quote:
And I said it cuz it's clear reading it he trying Fuck a kid but if he had actually said that or done another crime he would be going to jail
no, you said "Nothing sexual besides saying she "can b sexy"

which is 100% wrong.

if you meant to say "nothing illegal besides saying she "can b sexy" then you'd still be wrong, just slightly less retarded.

in any case, you are clearly wrong and sound like a moron.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:01 AM   #25
averagejoe

Naw u wrong that's just ur perception

If ur perception was right..it would be the laws perception too

Maybe it's a Freudian slip
Old 03-05-2015, 09:01 AM   #26
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
"age ain't nuthin but a number" -decoy
Old 03-05-2015, 09:02 AM   #27
averagejoe

0 of that is sexual besides saying she's sexy

Old 03-05-2015, 09:02 AM   #28
averagejoe

If it was he would be arrested

Let us just c
Old 03-05-2015, 09:05 AM   #29
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I remember like it was only yesterday when lil ill was hitting on decoy then decoy lost his turtle. And now this, not cool.
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:06 AM   #30
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
If it was he would be arrested

Let us just c
how can you say "it's clear reading it he trying Fuck a kid" and then say it isn't sexual?
Quote:
Old 03-05-2015, 09:07 AM   #31
el gordo
part time head turner..

I don't know the laws in Australia

w/e
Old 03-05-2015, 09:09 AM   #32
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
4 pages in and special is a mouthbreathing dragon fart.

also is this the dude who lost a turtle?
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:10 AM   #33
averagejoe

Quote:
how can you say "it's clear reading it he trying Fuck a kid" and then say it isn't sexual?
Cuz it's assuming something he didn't say
wat he said wasn't sexual but when I think of why he said it

To me could only b 1 reason

but that's not proof or him saying it that's my opinion and wat I feel his motives are
Old 03-05-2015, 09:11 AM   #34
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Got beef? More like "got veal", amirite?

(Not to downplay how weird this is. I'll wait a day or two on it in case these are made from a program that generates fake conversations, but it sure doesn't look good for decoy)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:11 AM   #35
irvsykeg

Quote:
because he doesn't understand the difference of something being sexual and something being sex. i would assume he's like 17 himself or something.

vape,

yeah the turtle guy. he used to host battles in aus i think,got beef.. i think he brought us keynote classics and shit.

Old 03-05-2015, 09:12 AM   #36
irvsykeg

Quote:
Naw u wrong that's just ur perception

If ur perception was right..it would be the laws perception too

Maybe it's a Freudian slip
the law does not control what words mean. you are dumb as fuck lol

Old 03-05-2015, 09:16 AM   #37
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
the law does not control what words mean. you are dumb as fuck lol
Wat word is sexual besides sexy

Answer me that
Old 03-05-2015, 09:17 AM   #38
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Wat word is sexual besides sexy

Answer me that
Dude he's flirting with a 14 year old and offering compliments so hollow in nature that he clearly is trying to fuck her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:19 AM   #39
irvsykeg

do you know what context is? lmao @ what word. do you think the law is written against using sexual words or something?

if he said "i want to insert a banana into you" you'd be like SHOW ME WHAT WORD IS SEXUAL

holy fuck you are stupid. answer honestly, how old are you?

you clearly are not old enough to grasp a concept like this. probably a teenage boy who is going to get raped by some decoy motherfucker because you don't realize that you're being lured into a garage

GARAGES BY NATURE AREN'T SEXUAL, AND NEITHER ARE BLIND FOLDS OR TAPE!

Old 03-05-2015, 09:20 AM   #40
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Cuz it's assuming something he didn't say
wat he said wasn't sexual but when I think of why he said it

To me could only b 1 reason

but that's not proof or him saying it that's my opinion and wat I feel his motives are
i'm baffled that you're reaction to this is "this guy is probably a pedophile. hope he doesn't get in trouble!" you're coming off creepy/dumb as hell.
Quote:

Tags
8212, dateline did them pedos wrong?, decoy jacks off to disney channel, decoy: grass on field play ball, ekelon wants lil ill to fuck em, how many sex crimes has nick commited?, iamdarrenwilson, iamrobertwilson, lil ill desperate as ever, lil ill faps to sesame street, lil ill likes em lil, lil ill spits freestyle to chris hansen, nick should be permbanned from life, nick vayne condoning rape again ffs, nick vayne confirmed pedo, nick vayne eats peanuts out of shit, nick vayne literally worst person, nick vayne waits in alleys, nickvayne: racpist, reality, savebey, team, team sweden, the streets of holland arent safe, what will nick condone next?