shifty-c probably likes in here/hair word play
hitman holla knocks out barber

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...43b1PaUfva7l09
shifty-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 08:31 PM   #2
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Was just about to post Good shit shifty hit me with the tape
Old 10-12-2018, 08:33 PM   #3
shifty-c

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
shifty-c probably likes in here/hair word play
https://soundcloud.com/chris-dopespitter
shifty-c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM   #4
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
No respect for that bullshit. GTFOH.

Weak ass battle rap niggas.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:39 PM   #5
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
if what he says is true then he was in the right

someone on drugs is messing with your young child...you tell them to stop multiple times before putting them on the ground

i dont really fux with hitman but it seems pretty clear
Old 10-13-2018, 01:01 AM   #6
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
if i had the kid i would just hold the boy by the neck and pushed him to the exit but i guess the camera adds 5 pounds
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 01:18 AM   #7
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
anybody who thinks this is cool is a moron. waiting til a dude looks away to swing is lame, continuing to hit a dude who poses zero threat is lame, realizing a guy is no threat so you have your homie/whoever record a sure KO is lame, etc.

LOL @ "I PROTECT MINES!" yeah man, cause just leaving wouldn't accomplish the same thing. and the video i saw didn't show dude aggressive in his kids face either.

on the scale of actual threats that call for violence, this ain't even on the radar.

if y'all wanna pretend this was anything more than a dude knocking down someone posing 0 physical threat to anybody for views, go for it. dude's a dumbass who recorded himself assaulting someone

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 01:19 AM   #8
DonnieDarko1023

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
DonnieDarko1023 is not the worst person
He said a dude that clearly was on something kept approaching his son after telling him several times to leave his son alone......I would have probably done the same thing......like why would you keep address a kid as a grown man after the parent asked you to leave him alone
DonnieDarko1023 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 01:21 AM   #9
DonnieDarko1023

Threat or not if I tell you repeatedly to back away from my kid and you choose otherwise.....well
Old 10-13-2018, 01:21 AM   #10
irvsykeg

people who have a dude checkmated and continue beating on 'em = bully stroking ego

good role model for the kid tho lol

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 10-13-2018, 01:22 AM   #11
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieDarko1023 View Post
Threat or not if I tell you repeatedly to back away from my kid and you choose otherwise.....well
yeah or maybe just leave and not get your son's haircut at midnight by the drunk barber? but yes, probably better to assault someone and engage in a fist fight vs. ending the situation by leaving

just comes down to your intentions and personality. if your concern is primarily your son's safety, you'd just leave. threat = gone, son = safe, no assault. if you want to beat on someone because you think a drunk person trying to high 5 your son is worth potentially killing someone, you get your camera ready and take a free swing at someone who can barely stand.

i guess i'm just old and prefer avoiding fights or creating the potential of jail time and/or manslaughter

Last edited by irvsykeg; 10-13-2018 at 01:25 AM.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:28 AM   #12
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieDarko1023 View Post
He said a dude that clearly was on something kept approaching his son after telling him several times to leave his son alone......I would have probably done the same thing......like why would you keep address a kid as a grown man after the parent asked you to leave him alone
a dude is clearly on drugs is tryin to cut my sons hair and approaching him in a way that i don't like...

do i a) let this keep happening repeatedly and then punch the dude out

or b) realize this is a terrible situation from every angle from the son's haircut to safety and remove my son from barber shop

again, just comes down to if you are genuinely trying to remove your son from an apparently potentially dangerous situation or you just want to dole out some justice on someone cuz u can

Old 10-13-2018, 02:23 AM   #13
DonnieDarko1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
a dude is clearly on drugs is tryin to cut my sons hair and approaching him in a way that i don't like...

do i a) let this keep happening repeatedly and then punch the dude out

or b) realize this is a terrible situation from every angle from the son's haircut to safety and remove my son from barber shop

again, just comes down to if you are genuinely trying to remove your son from an apparently potentially dangerous situation or you just want to dole out some justice on someone cuz u can
Everybody different but Im about to go back and forth about it
Old 10-13-2018, 02:31 AM   #14
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This guy was harmless

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 02:35 AM   #15
Tecnik

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
1. That was a straight sucker punch. No credit given for that. It ain't tough to sneak people, especially drunk people.
2. If Hitman and his little brother don't stop duffing people karma bout to do them just like it did Math.
3. EG the only reasonable adult itt thus far.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 03:01 AM   #16
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
so I'm lost (whiskey) they're in a barber shop at midnight, and this dude works there? and is approaching Holla's son to cut his hair, or is harassing the son as a coworker cuts the son's hair?

either way the thing looks fucking ridiculous plus punch two hit more wall than doped barber.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:26 AM   #17
irvsykeg

dude prob did it for the fade punchlines he can use and extra angles if he battles serius or clips

Old 10-13-2018, 12:06 PM   #18
Feral Linguist

it would've been more diplomatic to put oneself between the guy and your kid, gently push the guy away as opposed to going straight to clobbering him in the head

but i don't see the good in just scooping up your kid and removing yourself from the situation - in this particular situation

some intoxicated man bothering little kids in public shouldn't be condoned or taken lightly
Old 10-13-2018, 03:24 PM   #19
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
If you get told 3 times not to its your own fucking fault other than that
Old 10-13-2018, 03:33 PM   #20
Feral Linguist

yep that's the thing

1. you're doing something extremely unacceptable

2. you're lucky you didn't get stabbed for just doing it

3. you're told multiple times to stop, you're very lucky at this point

as for people saying suckerpunching someone is cowardly, i completely agree- but that was probably the last thing on his mind faced with the emotional situation of someone violating his child's space.

i dont even like the guy but for real
Old 10-13-2018, 04:22 PM   #21
DonnieDarko1023

^^^^^

Agreed
Old 10-13-2018, 05:03 PM   #22
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
So Hitman brought his son to a barber shop in the hood at midnight, some guy that is high wants to shake his sons hand so Hitman sucker punches him.... ok.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 05:51 PM   #23
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
+ even if you think he did the right thing why put out a video? am I supposed to be blown away by his parenting or something?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 06:30 PM   #24
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
it would've been more diplomatic to put oneself between the guy and your kid, gently push the guy away as opposed to going straight to clobbering him in the head

but i don't see the good in just scooping up your kid and removing yourself from the situation - in this particular situation

some intoxicated man bothering little kids in public shouldn't be condoned or taken lightly
i didn't see the dude being aggressive to the kid at all. not saying it didn't happen, but it's not in the video. it seemed to me he was like every other really faded oblivious drunk dude who doesn't understand what's going on or that what he's doing is frustrating. repeatedly trying to shake a kid's hand is not a threatening thing, it's annoying

edit: want to clarify, it could be threatening for sure, and it's a child so you should be on high alert, esp if its yours. i just mean it's either a scenario where you immediately intervene and end it or not. and this didn't seem like it. seemed like "ok, u keep doing this, im warning u. ok, get the camera ready" which to me is lame

feral/smokey,

why would you ever be in a situation where you have to tell someone 3 times to leave your kid alone? oh hey, this barber is hella drunk, incapable of cutting my son's hair, and keeps trying to annoyingly give my son a high-five or whatever. leaving removes the kid from a bad situation.

LOL bro, just leave and give 'em a bad yelp review. who gives a fuck if some drunk dude is being retarded.

again, it comes down to people who hit others as a last resort because there's an actual threat which needs to be neutralized, and people who want to beat on someone incapable of defending themselves because it's an easy lob and they're assholes.

but then again, if someone is lucky you don''t stab them for being drunk af and/or drugged out trying to high-five your kid, we have diff perspectives

Last edited by irvsykeg; 10-13-2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-13-2018, 06:34 PM   #25
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So Hitman brought his son to a barber shop in the hood at midnight, some guy that is high wants to shake his sons hand so Hitman sucker punches him.... ok.
ya, exactly

i hope some of y'all dudes never hit bars and stay til last call. there's a million folks like this wandering around, invading your personal space, oblivious to how uncomfortable they are making folks feel

i just think leaving is a better option in most scenarios.

y'all see that vid of the dude punching the mentally challenged guy for being aggressive towards his son? been a while, but black dude i think and maybe in a mcds or some shit? no time to google ATM but his was a justified reaction to what could be perceived as a legit threat. it was one hit and he grabbed his kid IIRC. it floored the dude and he didn't follow up because his kid's safety was the concern and the dude was on the ground, away from his kid, not getting up or going after the kid. that's acceptable IMO. not 5 minutes on cam yelling at a concussed drunk dude asserting your dominance, which is what y'all think is an appropriate response to this shit

Old 10-13-2018, 06:38 PM   #26
irvsykeg

blaze won, i see you in here. i can't remember, but i think you have kids? genuinely curious to your opinion on this since we have polar opposite opinions on everything.

anyway, last comment b4 i dip, but obv this is polarizing subject. whether you think it was justified or not, can y'all at least acknowledge that it wasn't him reacting to protect his son and eliminate a potential threat, but him doling out punishment on someone's behavior being "unacceptable" because its one or the other, not both

if u think the latter is fine, that's cool, agree to disagree. but don't pretend the dude was protecting his kid from a real threat or reacting instinctually to protect his child. lets call it what it was, a premeditated assault on someone who posed no threat in a situation where the threat to his son is reduced 10-fold by just leaving

holla

Old 10-13-2018, 06:45 PM   #27
irvsykeg

actual aggression with an actual threat. dude's kicking at your small child and you have no idea what the dude is going to do, so dad lunges in, KOs him, and stands in between him and the kid without hitting him again. chalk one up for the good guys.

Old 10-13-2018, 06:45 PM   #28
Feral Linguist

i may have not paid enough attention to the video, but i didn't get the impression it was clear he was trying to get a high five from hitman's son so I'm assuming there was more to it but i could be wrong

the difference in the example with last call at the bar is that it's all adults at 2am or 4am at the bar. if you're comfortable with someone unknowingly leaning on you or slurring their words trying to shake your hand for the sixth time then it's because you're an adult, presumably drinking or otherwise choosing to be around people who are drinking. it's one type of situation. it's between you and the very drunk person and its something you can deal with.

& I have had a lot of good experiences with people, never been stabbed or even beaten on, but i think that's partly because i don't do the type of shit you see the guy in the video doing.

i think if you fuck off and do weird shit - especially when you are violating the personal space of someone's child - you're lucky to not be stabbed or otherwise. it's not my personal preference for the way of people to be - but if I'm going to do something that stupid i have to assume the worst things can happen
Old 10-13-2018, 06:49 PM   #29
Feral Linguist

Quote:
blaze won, i see you in here. i can't remember, but i think you have kids? genuinely curious to your opinion on this since we have polar opposite opinions on everything.

anyway, last comment b4 i dip, but obv this is polarizing subject. whether you think it was justified or not, can y'all at least acknowledge that it wasn't him reacting to protect his son and eliminate a potential threat, but him doling out punishment on someone's behavior being "unacceptable" because its one or the other, not both

if u think the latter is fine, that's cool, agree to disagree. but don't pretend the dude was protecting his kid from a real threat or reacting instinctually to protect his child. lets call it what it was, a premeditated assault on someone who posed no threat in a situation where the threat to his son is reduced 10-fold by just leaving

holla
stop playin with me stah stah stah stah stop playin with me playin with me ballgame
Old 10-13-2018, 07:02 PM   #30
irvsykeg

Quote:
i may have not paid enough attention to the video, but i didn't get the impression it was clear he was trying to get a high five from hitman's son so I'm assuming there was more to it but i could be wrong

Quote:
& I have had a lot of good experiences with people, never been stabbed or even beaten on, but i think that's partly because i don't do the type of shit you see the guy in the video doing.
so what did u get from the video? what did u see the drunk guy doing? pick one, bruh.

i'm trying to imagine a scenario where a dude is so threatening to your son that you still have time to get a camera out and record the assault LOL

your logic wrt bar vs wherever is silly. the rubric for getting physical with someone shouldn't be the location or context, it's the threat presented or the actions of the person you want to hit.

if leaving the barbershop removes all risk to your son, that should be the clear option, BUT THAT'S JUST ME

Old 10-13-2018, 07:05 PM   #31
irvsykeg

wait do you actually think dirt is top 5 goat?

Old 10-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #32
irvsykeg

Quote:
yep that's the thing

1. you're doing something extremely unacceptable

2. you're lucky you didn't get stabbed for just doing it

3. you're told multiple times to stop, you're very lucky at this point

as for people saying suckerpunching someone is cowardly, i completely agree- but that was probably the last thing on his mind faced with the emotional situation of someone violating his child's space.

i dont even like the guy but for real
i don't ascribe this level of logic and understanding to those under the influence of drugs/alc.

but again, "doing something extremely unacceptable after being told not to = you deserve to be stabbed" != any logic id ever employ because it's retarded

its like kenny florian said, "you can't use logic to persuade someone to change a viewpoint they didn't discover with logic in the first place"

ok, fuckin ADD keeping me from my REAL TINGS. cheers y'all

Old 10-13-2018, 07:20 PM   #33
Feral Linguist

Quote:
but again, "doing something extremely unacceptable after being told not to = you deserve to be stabbed" != any logic id ever employ because it's retarded
i completely agree that it is retarded - but that's what i can expect from other people. i expect other people to do retarded things and have retarded logic. so i don't act in a way that i would think provoke them - like violating their children's space or ignoring their demands of leaving their children alone
Old 10-13-2018, 07:30 PM   #34
irvsykeg

you're waffling, bruh.

went from agreeing with hitman's response to "yeah its unacceptable, but that's just how people are of course"

first it's, "he was in the right" and now it's, "i completely agree that it is retarded - but that's what i can expect from other people."

dirt in your top 5 goat is more ridic

Old 10-13-2018, 07:36 PM   #35
Feral Linguist

i actually never even watched the video
Old 10-13-2018, 07:39 PM   #36
irvsykeg

answer me about dirt and i want the truth

Old 10-13-2018, 07:53 PM   #37
Feral Linguist

the truth is....i wanna know your top 5

also a/s/l?
Old 10-13-2018, 08:00 PM   #38
irvsykeg

ive never thought about a top 5 cuz ranking shit like that is stupid with too many variables to consider. goat at what? all of battle rap? dirt? LOL

dude's i considered extremely good and would still check their battles would be pete, greg, pat, fresco and maybe 1-2 others im forgetting, dum was excellent as well, cruger is also a favorite and eurgh when he was on was vv good

irl i am old af as a 31 year old man, online im permanently a 16 year old argumentative goddess

dream big, everyone

Old 10-13-2018, 08:31 PM   #39
Feral Linguist

Quote:
ive never thought about a top 5 cuz ranking shit like that is stupid with too many variables to consider. goat at what? all of battle rap? dirt? LOL

dude's i considered extremely good and would still check their battles would be pete, greg, pat, fresco and maybe 1-2 others im forgetting, dum was excellent as well, cruger is also a favorite and eurgh when he was on was vv good

irl i am old af as a 31 year old man, online im permanently a 16 year old argumentative goddess

dream big, everyone
agreed but it's my type of stupid so *shrug*

my top 5 preferred or 'desert island' battle rappers moreso than 'goat' just the 'goat' from this guy's perspective no big deal

i think the saurus is very overrated. i think illmac and fresco are nice. dumb, cruger, eurgh also overrated . not that you asked.
Old 10-13-2018, 08:47 PM   #40
irvsykeg

someone winning wrc 2x and sj 2x and beating the folks he's had after being arguably best freestyle battler ever can't be that overrated for goat status. i mean you got dirt in there bruh. but i take it just "personal top 5 favs" and not actual goat

do people rate eurgh and cruger super highly? idk, but cruger was excellent.

he has a cabinet with an i beat 9dm medal
and his "i lost to passwurdz" trophy on a higher up level

that's excellent

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, deadbeat holla, wat a hoe