male vs female, judged battles
if male wins male gets to beat woman physically and abduct their child
if female wins female get to send nude photos of male gf's to people
gohannnh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:18 PM   #82
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league

confirmed organik ridin for minnesota luke
this election if fixed
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:19 PM   #83
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohannnh View Post
next kotd card,
male vs female, judged battles
if male wins male gets to beat woman physically and abduct their child
if female wins female get to send nude photos of male gf's to people
@Organik set it up tbh
youdontwannabethatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:21 PM   #84
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
@OrganikHipHop bout to tell u guys why he said nothing wrong

brace urselves. i hope he realizes his dumb fb posts are not related to how we overall think of him
Old 10-25-2016, 11:24 PM   #85
averagejoe
©

i dont think its a coincidence he only visits when i say something back-handed on twitter once every 3 months...what about all the nice things i do sheesh
Old 10-25-2016, 11:40 PM   #86
ashleyann.86

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
ashleyann.86 is not the worst person
MMMMKAY.
First of all, those screen shots were posted because Cory decided to throw it on social media AGAIN, saying "if I go mia, it's because she's put me in jail." I lead a quiet fucking life, I have been in the battle rap scene for about two years and ain't NO ONE heard my name because I keep very very quiet and to myself. I date Cory for just six months and he has tarnished my reputation so bad it's unreal. When he posted what he did, people were calling me a snitch, a cunt, etc. I have NEVER had to involve police for things with an ex.
Cory was caught cheating. Someone who preaches about loyalty was caught with his dick in his hand and I flipped. I have been nothing but loyal to that man. I am NOT a hoe, so for those of you fucks calling me one, fuck outta here. I have NEVER slept with a battler, and trust me, I have had ample opportunity with some VERY well known battlers. I don't roll like that, I'm not a groupie. He cheated, I reacted and blew up his phone because he took off all weekend and ignored me and made it seem like my fault he cheated. So I absolutely moved on as well. I'm not about to sit and cry over a piece of shit cheater. He then wanted to come here after his fun little weekend was over on Sunday, I said not a fuckin chance, sent him a screen shot of me texting my ex and said I've moved on as well. And then that's when he went nuts. Nothing I have done or posted has been first. I am not about to let him run me down on social media. And the shit Travis had commented was bullshit. I posted the suicidal text on my page AFTER Cory had his very public FB meltdown and posted half nude pics of me. I have every right to stand up to a man trying to walk all over me. What Travis forgets is that at world dom, Cory tried to punch him out and insulted travis' family. I jumped in the middle, trying to keep Cory from hitting him to keep his stupid ass outta jail. Kaveman can vouch for this, as he was right there helping me and shocked I'd throw myself in the middle of a bunch of men. Revy then stepped in, shoved me trying to get to Cory and kaveman took him away. To see Travis trying to stand up for someone who ALWAYS plays the victim card is quite pathetic. I am sick of people thinking this is my fault, Cory's actions have a reaction and a consequence. I truthfully went to get a restraining order, after the cops had seen how absolutely VIOLENT the texts were they said absolutely not. I DIDNT want Cory charged. It's on video at the cop shop that I am saying not to charge and arrest him. I just want him to leave me alone.

As for the sarcastic comments about me giving him my child... if anyone knows Cory, they know he has been very volatile lately. I honestly was trying to diffuse the situation. I know how irate he gets and I thought by joking, it wouldn't lead down the path of violent threats. The fact he is posting on Facebook trying to explain is sad, and in reality there ARE two sides. I don't believe I am an angel in all of this, arguing takes two people. I said some pretty foul shit, but NEVER did I escalate it and say I was going to come to his apartment and kick his or his mother's teeth down their throats. NO WOMAN DESERVES TO BE THREATENED LIKE THAT, EVER. And to anyone defending that shit, eat a dick.

Last edited by ashleyann.86; 10-26-2016 at 12:12 AM.
ashleyann.86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:43 PM   #87
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyann.86 View Post
NO WOMAN DESERVES TO BE THREATENED LIKE THAT, EVER. And to anyone defending that shit, eat a dick.
@OrganikHipHop

damn right no woman deserves to be treated like that ever
Old 10-25-2016, 11:49 PM   #88
averagejoe
©

u should get a restraining order, it sounds like he might want to hurt u
u know..cuz he said he wants to hurt u

also @ashleyann.86 remember when foreman told u u could do better did that happen :P
Old 10-25-2016, 11:51 PM   #89
ashleyann.86

He was arrested and released last night and release conditions were 100 meters away from me at all times and he can not directly or indirectly contact me. Can someone post the novel he posted? I'm truly sick of the victim he's playing.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:17 AM   #90
ashleyann.86

And the best part is, after Travis defended cory's actions, I deleted his ass. And he now has me blocked LOLOLOL.
Anyone ever seen Travis with a gf? Nah? Didn't think so.
Old 10-26-2016, 12:18 AM   #91
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Shit got interesting
Old 10-26-2016, 12:19 AM   #92
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
He was arrested and released last night and release conditions were 100 meters away from me at all times and he can not directly or indirectly contact me. Can someone post the novel he posted? I'm truly sick of the victim he's playing.

come to think about it

y the fuck is this here LET ALONE why is it the dominant discussion

not only is realiztic a shit battler but this is shit drama and apparently all parties involved are very shitty people

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:22 AM   #93
DMcSmooth

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
DMcSmooth is not the worst person
This just passed "Story Time with Cortez" as the most interesting battle rap story of the past few months.
DMcSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:22 AM   #94
gohannnh

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
gohannnh is not the worst person
Hope this end for u soon Ash so u can move on with ur life without dealing with some wack low tier battle who only got put on caus the league owner is a woman hater
Old 10-26-2016, 12:23 AM   #95
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Man, this stuff is insane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
...'welcome to the terror dome hoe'

dude seems mentally unstable

he needs to get locked and get some help in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
sounds like a nice guy

tbh this doesen't surprise me i half excpect this shit from all these wigger type rappers on ground zero they give off that kind of scumbag aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
the suicidal version was nicer..not a big fan of the "psycho violent mode"

its fucking hilarious when shes like "oh shit, i thought u were still comin trick or treatin'"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
This why I keep my distance from white people
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
He told his gf to "save the file" as a threat lmao

Its things like this that make me glad I've kept my friends and family completely ignorant of battle rap culture. The last thing I need is someone using a battle rap meme in a serious argument against me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by god level View Post
So does he live his raps or what?
Cause I forgot all about his battle rap shit now I doubt if I've ever even seen him
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
In my day we had to talk shit up hill both ways in the snow
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
http://imgur.com/VFj039Y

someone embed that

wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
I really hope this is photoshop or he dont have his phone. If this is real he is kind of fucked in the head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Jesus fuckin' Christ dude....
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
someone in gz better have "now i'm in psycho violent mode" bars
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
"lmao if you want her il give her to you"

what the fuck bitch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohannnh View Post
Im gonna stop watching every kotd associated battle from now on, organik fucked up, hmmm maybe just the bmagic vs eness then im thru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
KOTD release some good battles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Oh god, no ones personal shit should be exposed to this extent. I hate to defend this dude cause I don't like him but if his ex gf didn't do this stupid shit on social media would he still react this way? It's sad to see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
*Bender voice*
Realiztic never shoulda made it past the shoot yourself division
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
Hope KOTD cuts Realiztic from their roster asap but that Realiztic also gets the help he needs as well and can straighten his head out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Oh my bad, Talkback right? Like you could tell the difference...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I can't tell if that is an original Sonny or a Beasley quote
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:25 AM   #96
cdizzle

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
cdizzle is not the worst person
What a fucking retard. "Welcome to the terrordome" u fokin wot mate. What kind of man can let one woman break him so hard. I wanna sweet chin music him
cdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:26 AM   #97
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Battle rap really is the gift that keeps giving
Old 10-26-2016, 12:27 AM   #98
ashleyann.86

Why am I being called shitty?? This guy cheated, got caught and because I wouldn't take his ass back he threatened to knock my teeth down my throat. Should I sit quietly by and let him run his mouth on social media?
Old 10-26-2016, 12:29 AM   #99
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Anyone ever seen Travis with a gf? Nah? Didn't think so.
yooooooooooooooooo

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 10-26-2016 at 12:52 AM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:30 AM   #100
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Quote:
Why am I being called shitty?? This guy cheated, got caught and because I wouldn't take his ass back he threatened to knock my teeth down my throat. Should I sit quietly by and let him run his mouth on social media?
100 percent of anyone commenting here knows realiztic is a peice of shit you dont need to convince us tbf
Old 10-26-2016, 12:32 AM   #101
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Just reserving my place in history. Carry on, folks.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:56 AM   #102
gohannnh

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
gohannnh is not the worst person
Quote:
MMMMKAY.
First of all, those screen shots were posted because Cory decided to throw it on social media AGAIN, saying "if I go mia, it's because she's put me in jail." I lead a quiet fucking life, I have been in the battle rap scene for about two years and ain't NO ONE heard my name because I keep very very quiet and to myself. I date Cory for just six months and he has tarnished my reputation so bad it's unreal. When he posted what he did, people were calling me a snitch, a cunt, etc. I have NEVER had to involve police for things with an ex.
Cory was caught cheating. Someone who preaches about loyalty was caught with his dick in his hand and I flipped. I have been nothing but loyal to that man. I am NOT a hoe, so for those of you fucks calling me one, fuck outta here. I have NEVER slept with a battler, and trust me, I have had ample opportunity with some VERY well known battlers. I don't roll like that, I'm not a groupie. He cheated, I reacted and blew up his phone because he took off all weekend and ignored me and made it seem like my fault he cheated. So I absolutely moved on as well. I'm not about to sit and cry over a piece of shit cheater. He then wanted to come here after his fun little weekend was over on Sunday, I said not a fuckin chance, sent him a screen shot of me texting my ex and said I've moved on as well. And then that's when he went nuts. Nothing I have done or posted has been first. I am not about to let him run me down on social media. And the shit Travis had commented was bullshit. I posted the suicidal text on my page AFTER Cory had his very public FB meltdown and posted half nude pics of me. I have every right to stand up to a man trying to walk all over me. What Travis forgets is that at world dom, Cory tried to punch him out and insulted travis' family. I jumped in the middle, trying to keep Cory from hitting him to keep his stupid ass outta jail. Kaveman can vouch for this, as he was right there helping me and shocked I'd throw myself in the middle of a bunch of men. Revy then stepped in, shoved me trying to get to Cory and kaveman took him away. To see Travis trying to stand up for someone who ALWAYS plays the victim card is quite pathetic. I am sick of people thinking this is my fault, Cory's actions have a reaction and a consequence. I truthfully went to get a restraining order, after the cops had seen how absolutely VIOLENT the texts were they said absolutely not. I DIDNT want Cory charged. It's on video at the cop shop that I am saying not to charge and arrest him. I just want him to leave me alone.

As for the sarcastic comments about me giving him my child... if anyone knows Cory, they know he has been very volatile lately. I honestly was trying to diffuse the situation. I know how irate he gets and I thought by joking, it wouldn't lead down the path of violent threats. The fact he is posting on Facebook trying to explain is sad, and in reality there ARE two sides. I don't believe I am an angel in all of this, arguing takes two people. I said some pretty foul shit, but NEVER did I escalate it and say I was going to come to his apartment and kick his or his mother's teeth down their throats. NO WOMAN DESERVES TO BE THREATENED LIKE THAT, EVER. And to anyone defending that shit, eat a dick.
Just wonderin, whats ur favorite battle of all time?
Old 10-26-2016, 01:02 AM   #103
averagejoe
©

i dont wanna derail but yo brigitte wat u goin as for holloween
Old 10-26-2016, 01:02 AM   #104
averagejoe
©

i mean ashley
Old 10-26-2016, 01:04 AM   #105
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
facts tbqh

i'm white and i seceded from white people shit in the 9th grade when there was a snake in my english class and some redneck kid in camo shorts and a visor went and punched it in the fucking face

that was it, that's when i knew this shit wasn't for me
This is one of the greatest posts I've seen here in ages LMOAAAAAA
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:05 AM   #106
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
NO WOMAN DESERVES TO BE THREATENED LIKE THAT, EVER. And to anyone defending that shit, eat a dick.
Accurate any man even tongue in cheek defending violence against women is a herb. Take this rep Ashley. You should keep posting tbh. Welcome to RMBVA if nobody else said it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:09 AM   #107
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
now i dont agree with realiztics way of dealing with any of this shit but

Quote:
I have had ample opportunity with some VERY well known battlers.
lmao who says shit like this.

Quote:
Kaveman can vouch for this, as he was right there helping me and shocked I'd throw myself in the middle of a bunch of men.
tbh i wouldn't be that shocked

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:14 AM   #108
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
and idk why anyone might be surprised at organiks comments.. hes a fuckin lame. he tried to make a rap video hollohan made about beating up his girlfriend go viral. like, if hes more upset at what that hoe did than he is at what realiztic said.. idk what to say other than why doesn't he get beat up more often

also, why did no one care this much about the stupid shit hollohan did? he made that song about beating up chicks and everyone was on here (organik included) posting 'OMG REAL SHIT!!!!"

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 10-26-2016 at 01:18 AM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:40 AM   #109
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I dunno about anyone else, but I am personally SHOCKED at someone who used the angles Realiztic did against Bonnie would treat a woman any less than respectfully.
Jack Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:19 AM   #110
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I dunno about anyone else, but I am personally SHOCKED at someone who used the angles Realiztic did against Bonnie would treat a woman any less than respectfully.
Are you implying Charron is next???
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:17 AM   #111
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this shit is bad look all around
Old 10-26-2016, 03:22 AM   #112
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
as much as everyone is a bitchboy involved

i can't stop laughing at 'welcome to the terror dome'

candians backwards as fuck...i feel like im witnessing some script from ex-bf stalker movie starring jlo as the victim play out

this shit is cringey, corny, and honestly homeboy needs to get cuffed

would have been smart for kotd to denounce denounce denounce...dont know why they stand by this bum, specially after the fight with travy trav
Old 10-26-2016, 04:32 AM   #113
2essentialz

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
2essentialz is not the worst person
This realiztic guy needs to really get honest with himself and with where he's at in his life if he wants any sort of peace or happiness. This is really embarrassing for him. And yeah, you don't treat women like that. This guy is lame for even trying to justify his actions. If you continuously act like a fuckhead, it will come back to bite you. Guaranteed.

Go get some therapy, dude. Go to church or some shit. You have issues.

That welcome to the terrordome hoe comment was hilarious though.
2essentialz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:11 AM   #114
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Didn't read all 12 pages (obviously) but goddamn. They both sounds like terrible people so I'm sure they deserve each other.

Nice that we get to witness some of the drama along the way.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:23 AM   #115
Jack Deuce
Media

Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
I'm not really seeing how Ashley comes off bad here, but whatever
Old 10-26-2016, 05:48 AM   #116
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
jack makin a move!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:59 AM   #117
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
"Lmao you want my kid? Here you can have her"

to an obviously mentally unstable man who's out to get revenge on her

Mom of the year material right there
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:06 AM   #118
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
as much as everyone is a bitchboy involved

i can't stop laughing at 'welcome to the terror dome'

candians backwards as fuck...i feel like im witnessing some script from ex-bf stalker movie starring jlo as the victim play out

this shit is cringey, corny, and honestly homeboy needs to get cuffed

would have been smart for kotd to denounce denounce denounce...dont know why they stand by this bum, specially after the fight with travy trav
This. All this.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:16 AM   #119
Jack Deuce
Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
jack makin a move!!
LOL deep in the dms
Old 10-26-2016, 06:27 AM   #120
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
She don't need another heeero
She just needs to have a saaafe home
All she want is life beyooond
Terrordome
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags