Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
NBA thread. Where my basketball fans at?

Old 11-30-2013, 01:47 AM   #1
sikwidit

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
sikwidit is not the worst person
NBA thread. Where my basketball fans at?

So lets use this thread as a "talk basketball" thread. I'm getting ready to watch my Nuggets smack up the Knicks and I started wondering how many NBA fans we have on this board. Come in, post who your team is and any comments you have on whats happening in the NBA. I can talk basketball all day so holla at ya boy.
"Your chick's a freak, in other words a LOVELY SINGER" "The only time he SHOP at the GAP is when he LOOK in my MOUTH" "Like I don't get it when I blam it" "I hope your dads leg gets stuck in the EQUATOR of an earthquake""I'm HOT like a FAN" "GET THEM JEANS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
sikwidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:54 AM   #2
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Spurs >>> also the east is lololololololol
Old 11-30-2013, 03:15 AM   #3
sikwidit

The east is terrible bro. Only 3 teams above .500 lmao I think the east is going to set an nba record for team with the fewest wins to ever make the playoffs in nba history lol
"Your chick's a freak, in other words a LOVELY SINGER" "The only time he SHOP at the GAP is when he LOOK in my MOUTH" "Like I don't get it when I blam it" "I hope your dads leg gets stuck in the EQUATOR of an earthquake""I'm HOT like a FAN" "GET THEM JEANS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
Old 11-30-2013, 03:20 AM   #4
sikwidit

Also poor D. Rose man. At least he can be the MVP of the WBA. Wheelchair Basketball Association
Old 11-30-2013, 03:35 AM   #5
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
I love the NBA during the playoffs but the regular season I just kinda keep an eye on. The better the T'wolves are, the more I pay attention tbh
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 05:43 AM   #6
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
clippers all day…once are second string gets on board with the defense it's on
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 05:02 AM   #7
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Havent followed the NBA for a few years but BT sport just got the rights so im gonna get back into it.

Celtics fan here, I gather that Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce have left and Rondo is injured. Are they pretty much fucked?
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:50 AM   #8
mamsmoke

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
mamsmoke is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
Havent followed the NBA for a few years but BT sport just got the rights so im gonna get back into it.

Celtics fan here, I gather that Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce have left and Rondo is injured. Are they pretty much fucked?
Ya way out of it! Pierce/Garnett are playing a little sporadically/questionablly for Kidd's Nets, Celtics are currently below-average although capable of pulling some competition definitely not a serious playoff contender.. sahwee
mamsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:52 AM   #9
mamsmoke

mamsmoke is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sikwidit View Post
The east is terrible bro. Only 3 teams above .500 lmao I think the east is going to set an nba record for team with the fewest wins to ever make the playoffs in nba history lol
Lol heat or pacers gon take it all the way though end of day but agreed east is assss

Quote:
Also poor D. Rose man. At least he can be the MVP of the WBA. Wheelchair Basketball Association
LOL I can tell your on that westcoast shit with your e-40 username
Old 12-01-2013, 06:59 AM   #10
mamsmoke

mamsmoke is a PY Poster
@sikwidit fuck with the nuggets though but the way the west is stacked this is def not their season.

I can't fuck with any team in particular but I'm def feelsin the w.conferences competition level and the Pacers/Paul George stepping their game up.

I've been peeping lately, John Wall is underrated as a top nba pg he needs dudes better than Nene backing him up lol.. like Nene and Bradley Beal can't be your only other explosive players..
Old 12-01-2013, 12:31 PM   #11
Toronto
rip bambam

Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ummm... Go Raptors?
Old 12-02-2013, 05:16 AM   #12
sikwidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamsmoke View Post
@sikwidit fuck with the nuggets though but the way the west is stacked this is def not their season.

I can't fuck with any team in particular but I'm def feelsin the w.conferences competition level and the Pacers/Paul George stepping their game up.

I've been peeping lately, John Wall is underrated as a top nba pg he needs dudes better than Nene backing him up lol.. like Nene and Bradley Beal can't be your only other explosive players..
They definitely got some tough competition out west but the Nuggs are always a team everyone sleeps on in the beginning of the season. Then once the season winds down they look at the standings and the Nuggets have snuck their way into a top 6 record in the league. I know they dont have much of a chance to win a championship this year obviously but their offense is good enough to get a 5-7 seed still. Maybe even 4 if Lawson keeps playing like he has been. They're on a 6 game win streak right now and once they get Gallinari back they're gonna be in good shape to compete with anyone.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:20 AM   #13
sikwidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
clippers all day…once are second string gets on board with the defense it's on
Clippers d will get better as the season progresses, especially with Rivers coaching now. They could be scary if they got all of it together. Chris Paul is surrounded by shooters now and Jordan and Griffin got the second chance opportunities and the paint clogged. But yeah their D has them looking shaky in some games so far.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:23 AM   #14
sikwidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto View Post
ummm... Go Raptors?
Nuggets just put a hurting on em today. You see this?

Old 12-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #15
Toronto
rip bambam

Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Nuggets just put a hurting on em today. You see this?

smh dont get me started on the denver game

for god sakes we were up by 15 at one point

raptors really needed this win and as usual flopped
Old 12-02-2013, 09:30 AM   #16
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
So like, Indianas pretty fuckin good so far
Old 12-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #17
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
if the celtics could somehow get wiggins, parker, randle or smart in the draft next year...i'd be a happy camper- preferably the bolded because we need dominating big men.
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #18
My Name Is Bob
Banned

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Name Is Bob is a PY Poster
Warriors and OKC gotta meet in the playoffs this year.

My Name Is Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:34 AM   #19
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
how bout dem Blazers? never saw that commin. what the hey. Aldridge is beastin'

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags