Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
What Battle Rapper is a Lowkey White Knight


View Poll Results: What battle rapper has the most beta midset?
Dirtbag Dan 3 30.00%
DNA 1 10.00%
The Saurus 1 10.00%
Fresco 4 40.00%
Detour 0 0%
Math Hoffa 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2014, 06:49 PM   #41
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
real white knight in battle rap is Pat Stay though his whole battle against diz proves that and now his battle against daylyt, battle raps supervillain, just solidifies that image

same reason hes held off battling charron he doesnt want to look like the bully beating on his own little brother

otherwise what about that jump off fag that interrupted a faggy battle over threats of rape dj nihal or whatever yeah hes the first white knight of battling


Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 06:59 PM   #42
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,281
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Profess is mainly just bothered that I said tricking women and lying to them to get laid is creepy. This thread is just an extension of his obsession with me. True story.

It actually doesn't surprise me that you'd have outdated notions concerning relationship dynamics, so I not bothered by it. I am trying to help you, and counter the influence you may have because of your elevated status on this site with some users.

But what you say is correct Mr. Captain Save a Zo, I did make this thread based on the inane stuff you said in @Ron Jereurghmy thread

And that has proven to be a good decision, this O-Red stuff is hilarious, so thank you.

And in the future, @Seanzo, try not to make polarizing statements.. in an attempt to lowkey brag..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
there's degrees to it......

like....a little lie like, I'm studying for the Series 7 exam , when in reality you're just thinking about it, probably does no harm

but something like, No, I don't have herpes, is probably crossing the line
If you are too stubborn to take my advice then take it from @The Wrist.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:45 PM   #43
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
It actually doesn't surprise me that you'd have outdated notions concerning relationship dynamics, so I not bothered by it. I am trying to help you, and counter the influence you may have because of your elevated status on this site with some users.

But what you say is correct Mr. Captain Save a Zo, I did make this thread based on the inane stuff you said in @Ron Jereurghmy thread

And that has proven to be a good decision, this O-Red stuff is hilarious, so thank you.

And in the future, @Seanzo, try not to make polarizing statements.. in an attempt to lowkey brag..



If you are too stubborn to take my advice then take it from @The Wrist.
Dude, I even apologized and explained myself in there. It's cool, though. You've committed a year to trying to catch me on contradictions on this board and failed basically every time. look at how, each and every time you take something I've said the wrong way, I expalin myself and you go "oh, that makes sense".

Point being, you can say it's inane, but, in truth, you're looking to misinterpret any advice I give you and have developed a complex regarding me. Maybe over a text battle beef a year ago. I don't hate you or have a problem, but you have responded dozens of times like I do.

Let it go. Even the way you talk about elevated position in here assumes a thought about my importance that extends to people's personal lives. I sure hope people aren't taking this board so seriously they actively spend time off of here thinking about what I think of them for having different opinions.

So wanna cut it out? We are cool in my books. I just don't like this shit where if I say something you disagree with it's worthy of this much thought and issue. I'm just a dude on a messageboard who you don't know personally.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:47 PM   #44
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Excuse the typos. I'm using my girl's phone for Internet and using my iPad. Internet is unreliable as fuck because of that and I didn't want to waste time fixing typos.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 07:58 PM   #45
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,544
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Is a white knight someone that sticks up for women? I don't even know. That o red story sounds funny though.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:00 PM   #46
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,544
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Profess is mainly just bothered that I said tricking women and lying to them to get laid is creepy. This thread is just an extension of his obsession with me. True story.
I almost want to agree with this but it depends on the situation. If you are in a club and trying to get with a girl a few lies doesn't seem that out of line.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:17 PM   #47
Chromium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
This entire concept is a good indication of how fucked up most battle fans are. Cheers for iterating and setting hip hop back forty years. Nice one dudes.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:17 PM   #48
Chromium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
I almost want to agree with this but it depends on the situation. If you are in a club and trying to get with a girl a few lies doesn't seem that out of line.
It doesn't. It is. You are a creep.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:23 PM   #49
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,281
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post

So wanna cut it out? We are cool in my books. I just don't like this shit where if I say something you disagree with it's worthy of this much thought and issue. I'm just a dude on a messageboard who you don't know personally.

You are hilarious. You go on another thread talking all high and mighty about how your values are superior, then you get proven wrong and when you finally admit it you claim that I am obsessed with you. It wouldn't have taken so much thought on your part had you not been equivocating so much. Certainly didn't take much thought on my part because I just wrote what I know already.

Truth be told, I actually hope this grief isn't carrying over into your personal life, but sounds like it is, so I'll keep that in mind in the future.. I wish nobody here any harm.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:24 PM   #50
Chromium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,930
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
profess, step away frmo the computer... Talk to a female. Come back a changed man.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:28 PM   #51
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,281
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
It doesn't. It is. You are a creep.
Let your family starve then because it is wrong to steal a loaf of bread.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:21 PM   #52
bobbylight
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,544
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium View Post
It doesn't. It is. You are a creep.
If a girl is willing to sleep with you because of some lies you tell her pertaining to the money you make or your status in society, she probably deserves to get lied to. And I have never done this, but I wouldn't look down on people that do. Lying in a relationship is one thing, but lying to some bar slut is another.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:20 AM   #53
Seanzo
We in here
 
Seanzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 10,488
Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
You are hilarious. You go on another thread talking all high and mighty about how your values are superior, then you get proven wrong and when you finally admit it you claim that I am obsessed with you. It wouldn't have taken so much thought on your part had you not been equivocating so much. Certainly didn't take much thought on my part because I just wrote what I know already.

Truth be told, I actually hope this grief isn't carrying over into your personal life, but sounds like it is, so I'll keep that in mind in the future.. I wish nobody here any harm.
Dude I had a wonderful night and I'm on vacation in Finland. Nah, you didn't prove me wrong but I just don't care to discuss it any further. Let's just be cool here. Kind of a waste of time. Ya dig? You can even feel you're right and I won't argue it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Its called battle rap, not battle skin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 12:40 AM   #54
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
the fucks wrong with profess dude has autism?!


Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:26 AM   #55
Haze Skunk
Trinidad nice
 
Haze Skunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,173
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Haze Skunk is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
Is a white knight someone that sticks up for women? I don't even know. That o red story sounds funny though.
Sticks up for women because that's your only way to get laid but hide your motive**

that's a white knight
Haze Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:03 AM   #56
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,281
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Dude I had a wonderful night and I'm on vacation in Finland. Nah, you didn't prove me wrong but I just don't care to discuss it any further. Let's just be cool here. Kind of a waste of time. Ya dig? You can even feel you're right and I won't argue it.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:06 AM   #57
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,297
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
You are hilarious. You go on another thread talking all high and mighty about how your values are superior, then you get proven wrong and when you finally admit it you claim that I am obsessed with you. It wouldn't have taken so much thought on your part had you not been equivocating so much. Certainly didn't take much thought on my part because I just wrote what I know already.

Truth be told, I actually hope this grief isn't carrying over into your personal life, but sounds like it is, so I'll keep that in mind in the future.. I wish nobody here any harm.
if you did wish someone harm on here what the fuck would you do?LMFAO
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Gawd, where to sign up to be gay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I'm bisexual.
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:09 AM   #58
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)
 
Lebron Jereurghmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 3,635
Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
I'm gay someone pay attention to me wahh thats how you all sound right now


Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop
__________________
AKA HITMAN HOLLEURGH



Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 04:50 AM   #59
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,872
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Girls are cool! My coworker is a girl. She's really nice. So is my mom.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:46 AM   #60
Profess
Registered User
 
Profess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4,281
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by THACITY View Post
if you did wish someone harm on here what the fuck would you do?LMFAO
I'd challenge them to a text battle. I already have over 150 bars on deck, for both @Seanzo & @riffic.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 05:54 AM   #61
THACITY
THASHITTYWOK
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,297
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
THACITY is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Girls are cool! My coworker is a girl. She's really nice. So is my mom.
your coworker sounds delightful
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Gawd, where to sign up to be gay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I'm bisexual.
THACITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,544
Threads: 27,114
Posts: 732,797
Total Online: 2039

Newest Member: OnceAgainImHere

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by Bigzero
- by iamHBY
- by AVOCADO
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 AM.