View Poll Results: 3 - 0 ?
Charlie Clips 99 93.40%
T-Rex 7 6.60%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2014, 12:04 AM   #81
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
on the biggest and most respected stage, this has to be the best performance ever!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:16 AM   #82
02400 Hurri

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
02400 Hurri is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by deve View Post
yup...

offtopic: onko kirkkonummi hereillä?
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
Charlie absolutely murdered this shit. It's about time someone said someone said some 'real shit' to these Dotmob clowns.

OT: Kirkkonummi on täynnä hurreja.
ou shit.

mitä äijät
Old 10-31-2014, 12:33 AM   #83
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Dayum that performance.... Clips with the 3 zip
Metazone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:47 AM   #84
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
I respect Rex for coming out there after his loss, but Jeeeeesus. He got buried alive.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:11 AM   #85
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Rex's 3rd = most uncomfortable URL round ever? It's almost like he was rapping in a library.

Clips should be in everybody's Top 5 at this point.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:13 AM   #86
Lebron Jereurghmy
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿(⌐■.■)

Mentioned: 237 Post(s)
Lebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICELebron Jereurghmy is NICE
sometimes I wonder if these rebuttals are actually freestyle its kinda crazy clips freestyling is literally better than most writtens this entire year

they are so well developed it almost makes me wonder if all his rebuttals are prewritten

Sent from mah muthafuckin trap burner using Slapabop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
because I find it extremely fun to blow my load on her face and send her off to her man....crazy...maybe...but life is good!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
I had more in my arsonal I would have fucked you until daylyt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Lebron Jereurghmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:56 AM   #87
thekotdchain

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
thekotdchain probably likes in here/hair word play
whoa... zipped up big time. 3-0 clips
  • Pat Stay
  • Real Deal
  • Head Ice

thekotdchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:28 AM   #88
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
just went thru this

clips performance was overrated and rex was clearly shook bout his loss and wasn't in this 1 at all.

clips had a round about rex fingering his own ass which was hard to sit thru and the only thing i got from the third was that someone leaked rex's round or w/e to him so it lost some appeal. he spat sum hard shit dont get me wrong but wasnt as crazy as ppl made it seem

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:35 AM   #89
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
just went thru this

clips performance was overrated and rex was clearly shook bout his loss and wasn't in this 1 at all.

clips had a round about rex fingering his own ass which was hard to sit thru and the only thing i got from the third was that someone leaked rex's round or w/e to him so it lost some appeal. he spat sum hard shit dont get me wrong but wasnt as crazy as ppl made it seem
Loss or not, the content REX brought to this battle was trash. I respect him for still doing it and all, but come on... his shit was mediocre and 10 tiers below PG level. Rex's round leaked or not was uncomfortable as fuck to listen to no matter how well it could have been delivered. The overall point he was trying to make would not have hit home even had his mind been focused for this battle.

The nigga lost, bad. Get over it.
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:42 AM   #90
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
Loss or not, the content REX brought to this battle was trash. I respect him for still doing it and all, but come on... his shit was mediocre and 10 tiers below PG level. Rex's round leaked or not was uncomfortable as fuck to listen to no matter how well it could have been delivered. The overall point he was trying to make would not have hit home even had his mind been focused for this battle.

The nigga lost, bad. Get over it.
"get over it"

get over what lmao. i'm not a fan of rex. he came with like a 30 second long 2nd round and was stumblin all over the place. his 3rd coulda hit harder if he didnt come with complete bullshit in the first 2 but it's not like the crowds gonna fuck with him after what he spat.. but u dont gotta be a fan of rex to see that he wasnt in this 1. and how could he be lmao

niggas giving clips the backpack fan treatment!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 10-31-2014 at 03:46 AM.
Old 10-31-2014, 03:51 AM   #91
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Looks like Cassidy had a case of the bubbleguts.
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:02 AM   #92
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Quote:
"get over it"

get over what lmao. i'm not a fan of rex. he came with like a 30 second long 2nd round and was stumblin all over the place. his 3rd coulda hit harder if he didnt come with complete bullshit in the first 2 but it's not like the crowds gonna fuck with him after what he spat.. but u dont gotta be a fan of rex to see that he wasnt in this 1. and how could he be lmao

niggas giving clips the backpack fan treatment!

You're right. He wasn't in this one... but his rounds were finished before the breaking news, so sympathy aside, and speaking on judging of his content alone, his shit was ass, focused or not. My "Get over it" comment was not necessarily directed at you, but further explanation of it is meaningless... I guess I was just preemptively speaking. Back pack fan treatment? I'm too conditioned to be debating terms such as 'backpack' and 'street rapper'. Skill is skill, talent is talent. I'll leave the rest of the trendy terminology to Gen YZ...

Actually, "Get over it".
Old 10-31-2014, 04:18 AM   #93
brodeezy

Quote:
You're right. He wasn't in this one... but his rounds were finished before the breaking news, so sympathy aside, and speaking on judging of his content alone, his shit was ass, focused or not. My "Get over it" comment was not necessarily directed at you, but further explanation of it is meaningless... I guess I was just preemptively speaking. Back pack fan treatment? I'm too conditioned to be debating terms such as 'backpack' and 'street rapper'. Skill is skill, talent is talent. I'll leave the rest of the trendy terminology to Gen YZ...

Actually, "Get over it".
you sound mad as fuck about something.

lucky for me i dont care about what that something is lmao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 10-31-2014, 05:14 AM   #94
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Quote:
you sound mad as fuck about something.

lucky for me i dont care about what that something is lmao
From this point on you're limited to 2 uses of "lmao" and any other kiddie acronyms in any discussion where I am involved. Consider the above quote #1.

On another note... are you clone #2 or #3? If I want a pointless response, I'd dig under a bridge somewhere and find Willy.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:23 AM   #95
brodeezy

Quote:
From this point on you're limited to 2 uses of "lmao" and any other kiddie acronyms in any discussion where I am involved. Consider the above quote #1.

On another note... are you clone #2 or #3? If I want a pointless response, I'd dig under a bridge somewhere and find Willy.
so calling clips' performance overrated turns you into this huh? crazy

i mean i know he said he was a whiteboy now in that kotd battle but sheesh he was kidding. two-strap that backpack up and walk on outta here you lame

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 10-31-2014, 12:29 PM   #96
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
So, this match up was probably in place for more than a month,2-3 months at least actually and possibly more than that. Rex nephew dying couldn't possibly have made you forget the shit he wrote (IF HE WROTE). How much is Rex getting for this battle, safe to say at least its more than 5k.

And he came up with those bullshit rounds?

I know its foul to ask but did a nephew of his really died? Did he just needed an excuse?
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:24 PM   #97
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
RIP T-Rex

Pay respects in this thread...
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:27 PM   #98
JarrellOC

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
JarrellOC is not the worst person
Rex died
JarrellOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:30 PM   #99
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dude is one of the all-time greats, This was looking to be a great year for him winning but after winning total slaughter. But after that it seems that he just lost the will to live and let himself die...
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:33 PM   #100
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Rex been dead before this.

Clips just pissed on the corpse.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:34 PM   #101
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I maintain the crowd slept on him HARD against Clips. May not have had the crowd with him, but Rex was spittin some shit. Not like it matters, but I think the battle would've been closer if it was in Toronto or Cali.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:35 PM   #102
2essentialz

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
2essentialz is not the worst person
wow

clips is the best out right now
2essentialz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:54 PM   #103
Casual

Mentioned: 452 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopher D'Gusto View Post
I maintain the crowd slept on him HARD against Clips. May not have had the crowd with him, but Rex was spittin some shit. Not like it matters, but I think the battle would've been closer if it was in Toronto or Cali.
Yeah honestly you think his home crowd would show him a bit of love considering the circumstance. I mean obviously they fuck with clips more but god damn. His material was weak but it wasn't completely terrible, dudes nephew just died at least hype him up a bit.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:23 PM   #104
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
People started stepping their game up when he started stepping his game down.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:23 PM   #105
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
Yeah honestly you think his home crowd would show him a bit of love considering the circumstance. I mean obviously they fuck with clips more but god damn. His material was weak but it wasn't completely terrible, dudes nephew just died at least hype him up a bit.
Nah...

Shit was terrible...

NY shows no pity...
Old 10-31-2014, 03:51 PM   #106
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
sounds like something a new fan would say
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:54 PM   #107
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
He was at his best on the reality show. Seems like he's playing his cards right.
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:57 PM   #108
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
sounds like something a new fan would say
What does...
Old 10-31-2014, 03:59 PM   #109
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
REX getting bodied worse than he ever has against CLIPS on the biggest stage at the biggest event in battle is not that bad...

You're right...

What was I thinking...

Old 10-31-2014, 04:07 PM   #110
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ya, it's foolish and shortsighted, Rex ain't goin nowhere lmao
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:15 PM   #111
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rex one of the most consistent battlers period. The fact it took this long and that many battles for him to have a performance that bad says a lot about him.

Few months ago people were saying he was at his best after Total Slauguther. Maybe he's just burnt out. He's going to catch a body in his next battle. Maybe not a body tbh but def a clear win.
Old 10-31-2014, 04:52 PM   #112
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Rex's first and third were fine, not dope, but fine. Rex just wasn't in the zone.

No-one answered this question in the Battle Thread, but did they mute the audience in the edit, or did Rex instruct them to be a silent as possible? I wouldn't have expected his rounds to get loads of reaction, but I counted 1 co-sign from the crowd, 1! What was going on? It's one of the strangest things I've ever watched in a battle.

Last edited by My Kall; 10-31-2014 at 05:48 PM.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:55 PM   #113
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
You're right...

His corpse is stuck underground...

THAT NIGGA DEAD...
Old 10-31-2014, 04:55 PM   #114
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
T-rex was on the wrong end of the bodybag of the year.

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when it’s waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Og Smokinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:55 PM   #115
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Rex one of the most consistent battlers period. The fact it took this long and that many battles for him to have a performance that bad says a lot about him.

Few months ago people were saying he was at his best after Total Slauguther. Maybe he's just burnt out. He's going to catch a body in his next battle. Maybe not a body tbh but def a clear win.
If he battles OKWERDZ again maybe...
Old 10-31-2014, 07:46 PM   #116
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
wow too bad about Rex' family situation, that shit had SO much potential. Clips was amazing though. fucking dead @ how mad he got when they called time on him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:58 PM   #117
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
This.
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:01 PM   #118
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The T Rex got killed in Jurassic Park 3, but they're making a new movie. No way he won't be back, but will he be the baddest? We'll see...
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:40 PM   #119
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyOni View Post
So, this match up was probably in place for more than a month,2-3 months at least actually and possibly more than that. Rex nephew dying couldn't possibly have made you forget the shit he wrote (IF HE WROTE). How much is Rex getting for this battle, safe to say at least its more than 5k.

And he came up with those bullshit rounds?

I know its foul to ask but did a nephew of his really died? Did he just needed an excuse?

lmao what even is this

i barely pay attention to rex's shit but he doesnt even come this light at small events.. dont be stupid

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Old 10-31-2014, 11:14 PM   #120
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)