Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Can you be a battler/rapper and be down with the cops?

Old 03-21-2015, 02:31 PM   #41
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Interesting. This makes me like Killer Mike less. From his personal experience he has no problem with cops but he promotes anti police sentiment anyway. Essentially his words compromise his own family so he can sell a few more records.
So you can generalize about all the cops from your limited perspective but anyone else can't. Got it.
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 04:52 PM   #42
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
why dont we ask somebody who is in law enforcement what he thinks about battle rap? @Franklin Drebin

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:31 PM   #43
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
I watched conceited vs dumbfounded with two cops they thot it was hilarious
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 05:41 AM   #44
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
why dont we ask somebody who is in law enforcement what he thinks about battle rap? @Franklin Drebin
The answer is absolutely not. Also, if you're one of the guys on the force you should never associate with a battle rapper. I would not hesitate to arrest any battle rapper on site.

Reasonable cause? The time you said "I'll stab your kids in the head wit my long dick, shits like a yard stick, I'll stick it between your dog's tits, and make your cat watch Chips"
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:09 AM   #45
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Drebin View Post
The answer is absolutely not. Also, if you're one of the guys on the force you should never associate with a battle rapper. I would not hesitate to arrest any battle rapper on site.

Reasonable cause? The time you said "I'll stab your kids in the head wit my long dick, shits like a yard stick, I'll stick it between your dog's tits, and make your cat watch Chips"
u a police?
Old 03-22-2015, 06:39 PM   #46
King Nut
Where my nutdogs at?

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
King Nut is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
u a police?
King Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:41 PM   #47
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroseth View Post
to answer this thread's question

yea you could be. didnt Diz freestyled to a couple of officers in the streets at a kotd event ?? but fvcking with them fir the long run, still yes. You could be homies with them and whatnot
lmaooo i remember that video diz was freestyling to this lady cop hitting on her

any1 got the link to that??
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:11 PM   #48
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
u a police?
Sargent Franklin Drebin, Detective Lieutenant: Police Squad

but my friends call me Shirley
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Old 03-23-2015, 12:24 AM   #49
SpecialOh

I aint ever met a sergeant who can't spell his title nice to meet u surely
Old 03-23-2015, 12:39 AM   #50
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
"Yeah, police comin' 'round lookin' for some help
On a case they gotta solve, we never help 'em"

if that's the line you're talking about, you're over analyzing.
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:18 AM   #51
FatManFromSpace
Twinkie Madness

Mentioned: 277 Post(s)
FatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time AustraliaFatManFromSpace is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Interesting. This makes me like Killer Mike less. From his personal experience he has no problem with cops but he promotes anti police sentiment anyway. Essentially his words compromise his own family so he can sell a few more records.
*He has no problem with specific cops, but with the policing system as a whole. Even cops themselves will say their opinions about aspects of their job/departments, just like how there's soldiers that disagree with wars/conflicts they have to take part in so I doubt he's really compromising his own family unless he's telling people to kill cops (no idea if he is, I've never heard his music)

cuz i have always suspected that
FatManFromSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:19 AM   #52
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KebertXela View Post
So you can generalize about all the cops from your limited perspective but anyone else can't. Got it.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 03:18 AM   #53
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
I know @Nick H. got love for the police. He fucks with people that send them to my house. lol

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 03-24-2015 at 03:21 AM.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:37 AM   #54
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

@MookTheGreek if you really felt that threatened you should have just apologized instead of antagonizing me. I'm really not that threatening. I don't even really like violence and love cats as much as @Carter Deems. In SOA when Jax carved the nazi symbol in that dude I had to look away. Although I love cops getting them involved was really unnecessary.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:12 AM   #55
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

..and Drizzy I ain't mad atcha. If someone shoved a gun in your face and took your shit they probably deserved to get arrested. You could have done them extra dirty and testified in court but you didn't. That's called empathy folks.
Old 03-24-2015, 05:12 AM   #56
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
can't believe I didn't realize @Franklin Drebin was the actual Frank Drebin. sweet.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 06:45 AM   #57
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Quote:
I aint ever met a sergeant who can't spell his title nice to meet u surely
I spelled Franklin correctly.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:48 AM   #58
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 07:01 AM   #59
SpecialOh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Drebin View Post
I spelled Franklin correctly.
lmaooooo best post ever
Old 03-31-2015, 10:21 PM   #60
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I want @WillyRockBags opinion on this. I've seen you post negative things about police. Didn't you say you were in the army? IMO the army is the same institution as the police especially the US army. It's just a different jurisdiction. It's the world police. If you're in the army you're way more likely to be guilty of an act that everyone hates about the police such as oppression corruption and killing innocent people. Then you end up with PTSD like @MEGADEF and start thinking Hip-Hop is about killing Muslims and confederate flags.
Old 03-31-2015, 10:25 PM   #61
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
I want @WillyRockBags opinion on this. I've seen you post negative things about police. Didn't you say you were in the army? IMO the army is the same institution as the police especially the US army. It's just a different jurisdiction. It's the world police. If you're in the army you're way more likely to be guilty of an act that everyone hates about the police such as oppression corruption and killing innocent people. Then you end up with PTSD like @MEGADEF and start thinking Hip-Hop is about killing Muslims and confederate flags.

Toby Keith bodied muslimbs!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 10:34 PM   #62
SpecialOh

i love the police

get me in the same room as fireman tho only 1 of us coming out alive
Old 03-31-2015, 10:41 PM   #63
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:

International private security is what they call it these days fuqboi if you are speaking of tha gawd. Willy is a pussy tho, no doubt.
Old 03-31-2015, 10:44 PM   #64
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
I know everything about Willy. He is a veteran from the admin dept,..a sorry ass fux pussy faggit who wishes he was about squeezing triggers. He lives in a nice part of the Lou,..outside of Chesterfield. Bitchmade.
Old 03-31-2015, 10:45 PM   #65
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
International private security is what they call it these days fuqboi if you are speaking of tha gawd. Willy is a pussy tho, no doubt.
You should go to South Africa and get paid to hunt poachers.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:01 PM   #66
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
i love the police

get me in the same room as fireman tho only 1 of us coming out alive
I find the fireman police rivalry to be be pretty hilarious. What's to hate about fireman besides the fact they rarely have to work have 24hr shifts collect crazy overtime? When there is an emergency it's pretty dangerous work though. My buddy is a fireman and he's given over 50 people mouth to mouth and not one has survived. I told him he's not saving lives. That's the kiss of death.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:16 PM   #67
Topgunz

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
Quote:
Took in the new Drake mixtape.
Pause
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 11:27 PM   #68
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
I know everything about Willy. He is a veteran from the admin dept,..a sorry ass fux pussy faggit who wishes he was about squeezing triggers. He lives in a nice part of the Lou,..outside of Chesterfield. Bitchmade.
You mean I can collect a nice pension and never have to risk my own life? Where do I sign up?
Old 04-28-2015, 09:10 PM   #69
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

This shit going down in Bmore is out of hand. I think Van Jones made a good point on CNN. There needs to be inspectors to police the police the same way there are meat inspectors or building inspectors. On another note I was watching TMZ and apparently Lil Wayne's tour bus got shot up in ATL after the POLICE escorted him to the highway. Instead of making songs dissing the police why can't Lil Wayne make a song thanking the police for trying to save him from crazy ATL gang bangers? Why can't Drizzy make a song thanking the police for getting his chain back from dangerous TO thugs? I guess that doesn't make for good hip hop though.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:21 PM   #70
SpecialOh

Quote:
I find the fireman police rivalry to be be pretty hilarious. What's to hate about fireman besides the fact they rarely have to work have 24hr shifts collect crazy overtime? When there is an emergency it's pretty dangerous work though. My buddy is a fireman and he's given over 50 people mouth to mouth and not one has survived. I told him he's not saving lives. That's the kiss of death.
Firemen are lazy as fuck

Sitting around 22 hours and
d work 20 minutes
Old 04-28-2015, 11:20 PM   #71
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Willy with another 5 star thread.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 03:18 AM   #72
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
great idea for a thread

i dont mind cops , i cannot stand the ones that completely abuse their authority and talk to you like youre a fucking piece of shit for like speeding or not signaling, those ones i fucking hate.

im sure the same goes for most whether they admit it or not , and yeah as long as the cop is respectful i guess

check around 2:33, lmao
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 02:25 PM   #73
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I absolutely do not respect the authority of the police and will not. Authority and my elders; two things I won't respect no matter how much they impotently demand it. We'll talk when my individual sovereignty receives even recognition.

Just the opinion of someone (not a gangsta and British, too, wtf) who lives by certain ideals. Yeah you can be cool with cops if you're a rapper / battler, but if you start spitting street shit you do so with the implied acceptance that we all know you're a clown seeking a vicarious thrill. I see no difference between this and telling fake stories about your life at parties except in the former, to some, there is a code and you are breaking it.

Can't remember who he was against but Bigg K had a line about using ether for the takeover which was dope (no pun intended) because it'll resonate with anyone who has familiarity with that process, or acetone washing, or cut ratios, blah blah blah. Or so I hear, anyway.

Which could just be one part of why we have street shit in the first place, for any concerned citizens with that new-fan smell.

Last edited by Anti; 04-29-2015 at 02:33 PM.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 07:04 PM   #74
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
I absolutely do not respect the authority of the police and will not.
Once you've had them called on you so many times over bullshit like myself you learn to or else you sit in a cell and have your whole life flushed down the toilet. I'm just starting to get some of my life back now. I still have plenty of limitations for example I can't go to the states and can only get shitty manual labor minimum wage jobs for the most part and have a lifetime weapons ban.

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 04-30-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:05 PM   #75
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WALSH81189 View Post

check around 2:33, lmao
I don't know if I'd wanna hang out with these guys. I feel like they'd constantly be trying to violently impose their dominance over me while I'm just tryin to chill.
Old 04-30-2015, 08:03 PM   #76
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Once you've had them called on you so many times over bullshit like myself you learn to or else you sit in a cell and have your whole life flushed down the toilet. I'm just starting to get some of my life back now. I still have plenty of limitations for example I can't go to the states and can only get shitty manual labor minimum wage jobs for the most part and have a lifetime weapons ban.
I'm pretty particular with words and give respect a certain reverence; if I am forced into obedience then we'll call it that. It's a pretty decent hallmark of undeserving authority that it tries to enforce respect and validation for that same authority.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote