Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
So Organik comes from 1% Bikers family?

Old 07-17-2015, 09:33 PM   #41
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Shouts to u law abiding citizens. Ur the real cool dudes
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 09:34 PM   #42
CBA

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
For the most part they are polite but they will fuck you up if you fuck with them.
Afterwards they will take you to the hospital themselves
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 12:04 AM   #43
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Shouts to u law abiding citizens. Ur the real cool dudes
Being a law abiding citizen has got me real far. People that live off the proceeds of crime do fucked up shit to me and still send the cops after me.
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 12:30 AM   #44
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Being a law abiding citizen has got me real far. People that live off the proceeds of crime do fucked up shit to me and still send the cops after me.
Karma bro. buy a lottery ticket u bout to hit it big
Old 07-18-2015, 12:38 AM   #45
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
your self pity seems really debilitating
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 12:54 AM   #46
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
your self pity seems really debilitating
You might be a little self loathing too if all your old friends promoted hate against you cheer leaded you getting ambushed and tried to get you thrown in jail.
Old 07-18-2015, 02:45 AM   #47
sacredgeobars

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
sacredgeobars is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
Im not offended by someone noticing it regardless of the origin of the post. Yes, my family is deeply rooted in the Vagabonds MC

I THINK THIS THREAD WENT PRETTY WELL

Organik you are the man much respect thanks for everything.
sacredgeobars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:01 AM   #48
sacredgeobars

Quote:
sorry bubba 1% zone here no squares allowed go watch Dont Flop league pussy
Old 07-18-2015, 03:03 AM   #49
sacredgeobars

@OrganikHipHop real talk tho, has that association helped you in Canada on some street or battle rap shit? Is that common among your/kotd people?
Old 07-18-2015, 03:10 AM   #50
sacredgeobars

Quote:
You might be a little self loathing too if all your old friends promoted hate against you cheer leaded you getting ambushed and tried to get you thrown in jail.
oh uh... Sweet meltdown bro

wtf are you even talking about? Is that you @hollohan?
Old 07-18-2015, 03:25 AM   #51
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredgeobars View Post
oh uh... Sweet meltdown bro

wtf are you even talking about? Is that you @hollohan?
Nope. Hollohan's friends helped keep him out of jail while he was up against some pretty serious charges. My "friends" watched me rot in jail for some very petty charges. Then they cheer leaded me getting ambushed and sent the police to my house for harassment.
Old 07-18-2015, 03:29 AM   #52
sacredgeobars

Quote:
Nope. Hollohan's friends helped keep him out of jail while he was up against some pretty serious charges. My "friends" watched me rot in jail for some very petty charges. Then they cheer leaded me getting ambushed and sent the police to my house for harassment.

all good tho good luck to you love and light

Last edited by sacredgeobars; 07-18-2015 at 03:31 AM. Reason: i was being a dick
Old 07-18-2015, 03:34 AM   #53
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
maybe you're a piece of shit who needed to learn a lesson?I don't know but you seem awfully mouthy from over here.

all good tho good luck to you love and light
I think I needed the jail trip tbh. I was gettin pretty out of hand. Getting ambushed was whatever. I wasnt seriously hurt. But to promote it around the internet and then send the cops to my house for standing up for myself? I was the victim. Shouldn't I have been the one pressing charges for assault and death threats? Never mind all the defamation of character.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:00 AM   #54
sacredgeobars

Quote:
I think I needed the jail trip tbh. I was gettin pretty out of hand. Getting ambushed was whatever. I wasnt seriously hurt. But to promote it around the internet and then send the cops to my house for standing up for myself? I was the victim. Shouldn't I have been the one pressing charges for assault and death threats? Never mind all the defamation of character.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:19 AM   #55
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Then I gotta listen to these posers like Arcane who have never been to jail rap about how they're "bars are so hard they belong in a prison yard." Like really? This man impersonated my ex gf online and then bitched up screamed like a girl in fear and blamed his friend who had nothing to do with when i showed up out front of his house. I can only imagine if I were the cops or if I was someone hard ass in jail pressin him. It's only me. I'm soft. I giggle when people poke me. pause smh
Old 07-18-2015, 04:22 AM   #56
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
@Seanzo please ban willy pilgrim for the culture.
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 04:37 AM   #57
sacredgeobars

Quote:
Then I gotta listen to these posers like Arcane who have never been to jail rap about how they're "bars are so hard they belong in a prison yard." Like really? This man impersonated my ex gf online and then bitched up screamed like a girl in fear and blamed his friend who had nothing to do with when i showed up out front of his house. I can only imagine if I were the cops or if I was someone hard ass in jail pressin him. It's only me. I'm soft. I giggle when people poke me. pause smh

Am I a dick for saying I can tell youre Canadian ?
How high are you right now? Be honest.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:41 AM   #58
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Am I a dick for saying I can tell youre Canadian ?
How high are you right now? Be honest.
Not at all to both questions. I wish i was high cause I can't sleep and have to work in the morning.
Old 07-18-2015, 04:59 AM   #59
F. Scott Big Gerald

F. Scott Big Gerald is not the worst person
Biker gangs are cool
Young Bike Rack and Ganik think
JVL's a fag
F. Scott Big Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 05:09 AM   #60
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F. Scott Big Gerald View Post
Biker gangs are cool
Young Bike Rack and Ganik think
JVL's a fag
Dose bodied Young Bike Rack.
Old 07-18-2015, 05:14 AM   #61
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
@OrganikHipHop real talk tho, has that association helped you in Canada on some street or battle rap shit? Is that common among your/kotd people?
the hell is wrong with you breh ?

Quote:
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:20 PM   #62
sacredgeobars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
the hell is wrong with you breh ?
u serious? ur that shook?lol
Organik said it was open for discussion and introduced it to his public persona. Im only asking if the reputation, that he publicly acknowledges, was a factor in kotd, not about anything specific or illegal.

Why are you so scary and timid bro? Don't be afraid to speak your mind on the internet and life in general. Lol.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:22 AM   #63
SpecialOh

the fuck does that even mean ^
Old 07-19-2015, 12:27 AM   #64
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Tbh I assumed Organik had biker ties without being privy to this. You can pretty much assume that anyone that wears black and red all the time with right wing political views has biker ties.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:33 AM   #65
SpecialOh

Quote:
Tbh I assumed Organik had biker ties without being privy to this. You can pretty much assume that anyone that wears black and red all the time with right wing political views has biker ties.

remember my last thread???

clearly directly related lmfao...smh...its starting to make sense
Old 07-19-2015, 12:34 AM   #66
sacredgeobars

Quote:
the fuck does that even mean ^
it means my questions are valid and not out of line so stop acting like a bunch of timid shut-ins
Old 07-19-2015, 12:35 AM   #67
SpecialOh

Quote:
it means my questions are valid and not out of line so stop acting like a bunch of timid shut-ins
just cuz its not out of line doesn't mean its not stupid

no fucking shit his association helps..it brings drugs and prostitutes
wat else u want in life (*Sarcasm <--for the sensitive kotd staff)

Last edited by SpecialOh; 07-19-2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:44 AM   #68
sacredgeobars

Quote:
just cuz its not out of line doesn't mean its not stupid

no fucking shit his association helps..it brings drugs and prostitutes
wat else u want in life

Im with you on drugs and whores, what I'm not with you on is that the association obviously helps. I could see that creating problems with booking venues, rivals, law enforcement etc. I could also see it having no impact if that whole scene is as tied to 1%er shit as it seems it may be. Was also wondering about how unique his situation is among his people/kotd in Toronto. Sorry bro I know zero about Toronto scene or the politics involved and I don't feel bad about it.

naw mean? sorry if my questions made you angry tho breh.
Old 07-19-2015, 12:44 AM   #69
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
Quote:
Jesus christ. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish with your life? You literally spend all day on message boards crying about how people duped you. Go the fuck outside and do something with your life.
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:56 AM   #70
SpecialOh

Quote:
naw mean? sorry if my questions made you angry tho breh.
aw ur so kind im sorry
Old 07-19-2015, 01:01 AM   #71
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameless View Post
Jesus christ. What the fuck are you trying to accomplish with your life? You literally spend all day on message boards crying about how people duped you. Go the fuck outside and do something with your life.
I just worked all day bro. I just like pouring my heart out about how much of a loser I am to you losers so you think Im one of you. Then I look at my reps to see negs from losers like @The Wrist and then I find his youtube channel to make me feel better about myself by laughing at his lisp.

Last edited by Willy Pilgrim; 07-19-2015 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:25 AM   #72
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
The Wrist should come out of retirement to bring JVL out of retirement to give him that Scribble Jam treatment.
Old 07-19-2015, 01:30 AM   #73
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
The Wrist should come out.
Old 07-19-2015, 05:12 PM   #74
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
u serious? ur that shook?lol
Organik said it was open for discussion and introduced it to his public persona. Im only asking if the reputation, that he publicly acknowledges, was a factor in kotd, not about anything specific or illegal.

Why are you so scary and timid bro? Don't be afraid to speak your mind on the internet and life in general. Lol.

Is there something you wanna tell us here guy ?

Quote:
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:34 AM   #75
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
The Wrist should come out of retirement to bring JVL out of retirement to give him that Scribble Jam treatment.
in a written format I'd undeniably destroy JVL. We all know that

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 04:34 AM   #76
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I just worked all day bro. I just like pouring my heart out about how much of a loser I am to you losers so you think Im one of you. Then I look at my reps to see negs from losers like @The Wrist and then I find his youtube channel to make me feel better about myself by laughing at his lisp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkfnL1fN9s4
Do I neg you that much? I don't really remember.

I posted that video here when I made it. Thats stellar detective work. I'm obviously very embarrassed by it.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:26 AM   #77
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzer_Negger View Post
i think he comes from a 1% body fat family