Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
[June '16] Off Topic Thread (Sponsored by BCO Apparel)

Old 06-02-2016, 09:43 PM   #1
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
[June '16] Off Topic Thread (Sponsored by BCO Apparel)

summer's here, it's warm out, parents are on vacation, and your friend's older brother can buy booze now. LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:47 PM   #2
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
summer's here, it's warm out, parents are on vacation, and your friend's older brother can buy booze now. LET'S TALK ABOUT IT.
so accurate. i'm just chillaxin over here spinnin my favorite LFO single on repeat
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:49 PM   #3
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
You guys see X-men Apocalypse? what ch'all think? cheeeeay B)

Edit: @illipsis @The Wrist @BLEEZY @Orc

Last edited by wwjjddd?; 06-02-2016 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-02-2016, 09:50 PM   #4
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Off the strength of the thread sponsorship, I just checked out the BCO Apparel site, and all they have is battle rap clothes... Where the hell am I supposed to wear that shit to?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 09:58 PM   #5
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I was watching it last night but fell asleep midway through. That quicksilver scene was DOPE tho.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 10:10 PM   #6
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Off the strength of the thread sponsorship, I just checked out the BCO Apparel site, and all they have is battle rap clothes... Where the hell am I supposed to wear that shit to?
~wherever the culture resides~
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 11:04 PM   #7
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
i usually wear mine to school dances, chill parties, and trips to McDonalds with the boys

Quote:
I was watching it last night but fell asleep midway through. That quicksilver scene was DOPE tho.
yea! Quicksilver is so much fun! That Evan Peters kid plays him really well too
Old 06-03-2016, 01:14 AM   #8
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Yeah dude. Thought it was dope. It's getting way too much hate online. X2 and days of future past are my top 2 and I really didn't think this one was too far behind
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:15 PM   #9
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
CHALLENGE.

I need help identifying a sample. It's from an old DJ Shadow song called Lost & Found that I've loved since I was a kid. It's the vocal sample at the end as the song fades out. It sounds like he's singing "I said goodbye to you today" or "I say goodbye so cruelly." I need to know where it came from and who sang it. I know where most of the other samples come from already, but that?

I got five on it.
No really.
$5 to the PayPal of whoever finds it first. I'll message you with the details after.

Old 06-03-2016, 05:41 PM   #10
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

I was super nervous going into it since critics were shitting all over it, but I thought it was fire. So many dope moments for fans of the comics and concludes the prequel trilogy while still giving them options to move forward. Quicksilver kills it, Michael Fassbinder crushes it as Magneto as per usual, and the new additions were all done nicely imo
Old 06-04-2016, 04:31 AM   #11
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
from what ive heard that movie is x-men at pretty much their peak world-ending ridiculousness, which was always a thing i didnt like about x-men. the characters are cool and i like their powers but storm or magneto or jean grey literally could just end the world anytime they want
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 01:59 PM   #12
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
from what ive heard that movie is x-men at pretty much their peak world-ending ridiculousness, which was always a thing i didnt like about x-men. the characters are cool and i like their powers but storm or magneto or jean grey literally could just end the world anytime they want
you don't like DBZ?
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 03:06 PM   #13
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuha View Post
you don't like DBZ?
Lmfaooo again, I love goku but watching dbz just annoys the shit out of me now. But GOKU is my hero.
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 06:03 PM   #14
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
i been trying to find a mixer to order online for 2 days... few around the $200 range but hard to find info like if they include sound card+what software compatible

dj special oh coming soon
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:53 AM   #15
Sandy Eggo

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Sandy Eggo is not the worst person
TIL Mistah Fab and Marshawn Lynch are cousins
Sandy Eggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 12:31 PM   #16
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

it was OK. Nothing great....I enjoyed the first hour ish a lot actually....then the ending is just like...underwhelming to put it nicely....its just like, oh ok whatever....when your climax involves Magneto essentially standing there with his arms up for about a half hour you're gonna have a bad time......I dunno...I didn't hate it......its like a C + .....there's a couple little plot changes I woulda made that woulda made it better...its just ...kinda whatever....for the third installment in this reboot you'd hope they would like...be building towards something more than this but apparently not.....

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 01:47 PM   #17
The Wrist
my first name is The

The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I wanted to jump in and bash them but these shirts aren't horrendous really.....battle related but not like....overtly...if that makes sense...even though they are...I feel like you could wear these anywhere t shirts are appropriate without looking like a weirdo...well I mean it wouldn't make a fellow look any more or less like a weirdo than they would other wise...I dont think...I dress pretty bad so I'm probably all wrong here

aside from that Caddy Ron shirt which......yea

album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 06-06-2016, 02:39 PM   #18
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triptych View Post
CHALLENGE.

I need help identifying a sample. It's from an old DJ Shadow song called Lost & Found that I've loved since I was a kid. It's the vocal sample at the end as the song fades out. It sounds like he's singing "I said goodbye to you today" or "I say goodbye so cruelly." I need to know where it came from and who sang it. I know where most of the other samples come from already, but that?

I got five on it.
No really.
$5 to the PayPal of whoever finds it first. I'll message you with the details after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWY8_Zuu1zM
Contains samples of 5 songs
Drums
Rock / Pop
Sunday Bloody Sunday
by U2 (1983)
Hook / Riff
Rock / Pop
Brown Eyes
by Fleetwood Mac (1979)
Vocals / Lyrics
Spoken Word
Kitchen & Bear
by Murray Roman (1972)
Vocals / Lyrics
Spoken Word
Speed Rap
by Murray Roman (1972)
Vocals / Lyrics
Spoken Word
Fairy Tale
by Murray Roman (1972)
http://www.whosampled.com/DJ-Shadow/Lost-%26-Found/
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:04 PM   #19
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
so i'm changing my career to occupational therapy...and for my classes, i've ordered a nootropic called "noopept".

i've already tried "adrafinil" but that was definitely a little TOO powerful. was thinking about getting stuff from my heros (joe rogan and aubrey marcus) company (Onnit) called "Alpha Brain" - but, after some research, it appeared that that stuff isnt the best stuff out there. so noopept it is for shortterm and ginkgo biloba for longterm focus/memory.

anybody else into nootropics?

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 04:52 PM   #20
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
I know about WhoSampled, I use it a lot. It's left this one out in this case. The voice sample at the very end of the song isn't listed so I have to ask around. Thank you for looking into it though.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:20 AM   #21
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
so i'm changing my career to occupational therapy...and for my classes, i've ordered a nootropic called "noopept".

i've already tried "adrafinil" but that was definitely a little TOO powerful. was thinking about getting stuff from my heros (joe rogan and aubrey marcus) company (Onnit) called "Alpha Brain" - but, after some research, it appeared that that stuff isnt the best stuff out there. so noopept it is for shortterm and ginkgo biloba for longterm focus/memory.

anybody else into nootropics?

can u actually feel a difference???????
Old 06-09-2016, 11:21 AM   #22
averagejoe

i finally ordered a controller...was gonna do a gofundme to get a real one then i realized nobody would donate lol...cheap as fuck but will do the job and 100mm pitch adjuster >>>>>>>> that shit means u can fuck w/ the pitch while staying in sync

cant wait til this is in

$200 plus $100 audio interface (wut is dat) if i dont have everything i need...ima b pissedd and im pushing back my animation drop

Last edited by averagejoe; 06-09-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:58 AM   #23
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
can u actually feel a difference???????
i could feel a difference with both... definitely with adrafinil. i think noopept works better for your memory than with focus.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 06-09-2016, 12:07 PM   #24
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
i could feel a difference with both... definitely with adrafinil. i think noopept works better for your memory than with focus.

see i find this a lil hard to believe that any of em work at all but then again i hate a neuroscience drink once and shit was amazing
Old 06-09-2016, 12:20 PM   #25
averagejoe

im gonna try to quit smoking

im recording ALL week. less than a fuckin month.
free studio time (will do most at home) 2 female vocalists and 1 male to collab

i really hope u guys think these are funny. 6 full originals DONE 3 somewhat done..fucking R&B, RAP, COUNTRY, ROCK?! POP im killin them all. EVERY song tells a battle rap story..here we fuckin' go.

@mdk trust me, the hook god is BACK. that chris brown track is shit.

25Jul16...BE THERE

Last edited by averagejoe; 06-09-2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:05 PM   #26
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

It doesn't make you gay if you've jerked it to tranny porn. They're goddamn women and it's the "wrongness" of it that gets me off dammit

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Old 06-09-2016, 02:25 PM   #27
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
I know there's a lot of wrestling fans who fuck with battle rap, as well as lots of dudes like me who used to be into pro wrestling heavy, but haven't cared for that shit in 10+ years for obvious reasons.

That being said, you fuckers have to check out "The Resurrection of Jake the Snake" on Netflix.

Very fuckin powerful stuff for fans or otherwise.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 04:25 PM   #28
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
im gonna try to quit smoking

im recording ALL week. less than a fuckin month.
free studio time (will do most at home) 2 female vocalists and 1 male to collab

i really hope u guys think these are funny. 6 full originals DONE 3 somewhat done..fucking R&B, RAP, COUNTRY, ROCK?! POP im killin them all. EVERY song tells a battle rap story..here we fuckin' go.

@mdk trust me, the hook god is BACK. that chris brown track is shit.

25Jul16...BE THERE
haha, my n word!
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 02:48 AM   #29
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
I was super nervous going into it since critics were shitting all over it, but I thought it was fire. So many dope moments for fans of the comics and concludes the prequel trilogy while still giving them options to move forward. Quicksilver kills it, Michael Fassbinder crushes it as Magneto as per usual, and the new additions were all done nicely imo
yea i liked it a lot too. i thought Apocalypse was really badass. Was cool how they showed us a brief history of him. i liked him so much that i was almost mad that he didn't win lol. not that i actually thought he would but still.
Jean Grey tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
it was OK. Nothing great....I enjoyed the first hour ish a lot actually....then the ending is just like...underwhelming to put it nicely....its just like, oh ok whatever....when your climax involves Magneto essentially standing there with his arms up for about a half hour you're gonna have a bad time......I dunno...I didn't hate it......its like a C + .....there's a couple little plot changes I woulda made that woulda made it better...its just ...kinda whatever....for the third installment in this reboot you'd hope they would like...be building towards something more than this but apparently not.....
yea it's not perfect but you can't say that you didn't enjoy seeing Jean get her Phoenix on, bruv
Old 06-10-2016, 03:19 AM   #30
Sandy Eggo

Sandy Eggo is not the worst person
I said BEAST MODE and MISTAH FAB are cousins cot damnit! Did everyone but me knows this already???
Sandy Eggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:20 AM   #31
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HAAANHKS View Post
I know there's a lot of wrestling fans who fuck with battle rap, as well as lots of dudes like me who used to be into pro wrestling heavy, but haven't cared for that shit in 10+ years for obvious reasons.

That being said, you fuckers have to check out "The Resurrection of Jake the Snake" on Netflix.

Very fuckin powerful stuff for fans or otherwise.
good look, I'm old and haven't watched wrestling in more years than ten.. Rickey Steamboat, Hogan obviously, Earthquake, and Jake were my favorite cats...

Seen a lot of Jake docs about his dad dis owning him, Jakes drug n booze abuse, injuries from wrestling etc already... But girl has netflix and I don't so will still peep it when I can... Thought it was cool for DDP to Jake under his wings and try to get him sober, cause that shit isn't an overnight job...

props for bringing some new doc to my attention
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 12:11 PM   #32
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:

yea it's not perfect but you can't say that you didn't enjoy seeing Jean get her Phoenix on, bruv
actually that was probably my least favorite part of it

i was just like, oh she could have ended this any time. just waitin on the go ahead huh? allright I guess.

I didn't hate it but...its whatever. C+ effort

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 06-10-2016, 01:17 PM   #33
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
actually that was probably my least favorite part of it

i was just like, oh she could have ended this any time. just waitin on the go ahead huh? allright I guess.

I didn't hate it but...its whatever. C+ effort
Man that Jean Grey scene gave me an awesome nerd boner! @illipsis tell me you're with me on this. Oh and yea, maybe Jean technically could have ended it way sooner but I don't think she even knew that. Only the professor knew. She's really young and still developing her powers and learning how to control them. So her tapping into the full capacity of her power is super dangerous because there is no guarantee that she'll be able to control it. It runs the risk of her becoming Dark Phoenix.

I hear you though there were things I would change about it but I could say that about pretty much any comic book film. i def didn't like the film as much as a few other X-men films but I was super entertained. It's annoying that Jubilee was finally supposed to get some shine and she only had like 1 line
Old 06-10-2016, 01:18 PM   #34
BLEEZY
Capped In America

BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
I said BEAST MODE and MISTAH FAB are cousins cot damnit! Did everyone but me knows this already???
Haha no that shit caught me off guard

I knew lynch was from Oakland but that was the first time I heard that
Old 06-10-2016, 01:19 PM   #35
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Who had the worst first pitch, Snoop or 50??????

I say 50s was still worse but Snoops was pretty terrible
Old 06-10-2016, 02:00 PM   #36
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Man that Jean Grey scene gave me an awesome nerd boner! @illipsis tell me you're with me on this. Oh and yea, maybe Jean technically could have ended it way sooner but I don't think she even knew that. Only the professor knew. She's really young and still developing her powers and learning how to control them. So her tapping into the full capacity of her power is super dangerous because there is no guarantee that she'll be able to control it. It runs the risk of her becoming Dark Phoenix.

I hear you though there were things I would change about it but I could say that about pretty much any comic book film. i def didn't like the film as much as a few other X-men films but I was super entertained. It's annoying that Jubilee was finally supposed to get some shine and she only had like 1 line
I liked the first hour a lot then it was just like...oh, more of this huh? ok. I found Apocolypse's abilities super inconsistent and confusing. I didn't hate it at all. Like I'm not nearly as hard on it as a lot of the critics/youtube comic nerds I watch/listen to. I just thought it was super underwhelming. A C+ from me isn't bad.....for context.....here's a few grades I've given out

Ant Man B+
Batman v Superman D
Civil War A
Deadpool A-
Days of Future Passed B-

and so on and so forth

edit - oh and agree on Jubilee but...christ did they misuse/not use/screw up Psyloch .....like..why even bother if thats what ur gonna do...ugh...the whole movie felt kinda rushed

youtube.com/setherwrist

Last edited by The Wrist; 06-10-2016 at 02:02 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:01 PM   #37
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Who had the worst first pitch, Snoop or 50??????

I say 50s was still worse but Snoops was pretty terrible
I think 50 probably has the all time record. I've heard tale that Chris Rock's may be the all time worst but its really hard to find, though I haven't looked in a while. He had that shit scrubbed haha

youtube.com/setherwrist
Old 06-10-2016, 02:20 PM   #38
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Quote:
I liked the first hour a lot then it was just like...oh, more of this huh? ok. I found Apocolypse's abilities super inconsistent and confusing. I didn't hate it at all. Like I'm not nearly as hard on it as a lot of the critics/youtube comic nerds I watch/listen to. I just thought it was super underwhelming. A C+ from me isn't bad.....for context.....here's a few grades I've given out

Ant Man B+
Batman v Superman D
Civil War A
Deadpool A-
Days of Future Passed B-

and so on and so forth

edit - oh and agree on Jubilee but...christ did they misuse/not use/screw up Psyloch .....like..why even bother if thats what ur gonna do...ugh...the whole movie felt kinda rushed
My grades would probably be pretty similar for the most part, maybe bump a couple of those up a notch but not far off

My biggest problem with the X-Men franchise, and at this point i've just learned to accept it, is the continuity.

Like, days of future past was supposed to erase what happened in the original films, (or just X3 and maybe wolverine? still don't really get that), but to nitpick it wouldn't change the age of the characters... like the Angel in this movie was the same age as the Angel in X3 and took place like 20-30 years before it.

also at the end of DOFP Mystique's the one that gets Wolverine out of the water as she poses as Stryker but in Apocalypse its the real Stryker that has him?

there's a bunch of other examples in these movies but those are the more recent ones that kinda bother me lol
Old 06-10-2016, 02:22 PM   #39
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Quote:
I think 50 probably has the all time record. I've heard tale that Chris Rock's may be the all time worst but its really hard to find, though I haven't looked in a while. He had that shit scrubbed haha
man what year did Chris Rock's happen? that sounds vaguely familiar....kinda wanna see it now
Old 06-10-2016, 03:15 PM   #40
The Wrist
my first name is The

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
My grades would probably be pretty similar for the most part, maybe bump a couple of those up a notch but not far off

My biggest problem with the X-Men franchise, and at this point i've just learned to accept it, is the continuity.

Like, days of future past was supposed to erase what happened in the original films, (or just X3 and maybe wolverine? still don't really get that), but to nitpick it wouldn't change the age of the characters... like the Angel in this movie was the same age as the Angel in X3 and took place like 20-30 years before it.

also at the end of DOFP Mystique's the one that gets Wolverine out of the water as she poses as Stryker but in Apocalypse its the real Stryker that has him?

there's a bunch of other examples in these movies but those are the more recent ones that kinda bother me lol
oh yea the continuity is all over the place.....that was one of my favorite jokes in Deadpool ("which one, Stewart or Mcavoy") haha....Xavier and Magneto haven't aged since the 60s to the 80s...I did spend half the wolverine cameo wondering exactly where this was in the timeline lol...though i enjoyed that part i can't front....

i guess they don't care anymore i dunno haha

youtube.com/setherwrist