Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
The game of chess is like a sword fight

Old 02-06-2017, 05:43 AM   #1
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up The game of chess is like a sword fight

You must think before you move.

If anyone is up for a game get the chess.com app for android or ios or just go to the chess.com website if you're on a computer. Add RandallFlag (only 1 g)

We can play daily games where you can make your move whenever throughout the day or we can play live games as if we were playing in person.

If you dont know how to play and want to learn I'm always willing to teach. I used to teach classes at the boys and girls club and can get any newbie playing games in no time.

RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:14 PM   #2
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I was never really a chess player but this sounds cool imma geet it
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 04:50 PM   #3
LukeWaltonisGoat

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
LukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICELukeWaltonisGoat is NICE
@RandallFlagg I sent you a request broadie message me and we can figure out when to play if you're really a teacher you'll probably fuck me up but I still enjoy playing
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you are the sturdy femurs that keep this forum upright

@I am LIL ILL is the heart
LukeWaltonisGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:23 PM   #4
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@RandallFlagg i didn't see this thread until just now. i'm not that gr8 but i'm kind of obsessed with chess. i play every day using the chess with friends app. i'll have get the chess.com app. i think i already have an account on that site. i'll get at you soon
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 02:34 PM   #5
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
@RandallFlagg i didn't see this thread until just now. i'm not that gr8 but i'm kind of obsessed with chess. i play every day using the chess with friends app. i'll have get the chess.com app. i think i already have an account on that site. i'll get at you soon
Hell yeah man. I try to play everyday too. It's good for the brain meats. I don't care about skill level or winning/losing in all honesty. Send me an invite and post your name here.
Old 02-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #6
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Will challenge
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 03:35 PM   #7
SuckaFreeCashier

SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
The lichess app is a lot better tho
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
Old 02-28-2017, 03:55 PM   #8
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
The lichess app is a lot better tho
Never heard of it. Ive used a lot of apps I like chess.com because it has the puzzles and I like to be able to play live games on pc so it's easier to see.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:37 AM   #9
SuckaFreeCashier

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
Never heard of it. Ive used a lot of apps I like chess.com because it has the puzzles and I like to be able to play live games on pc so it's easier to see.
you can do both with lichess!

the user interface is better IMO.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:34 AM   #10
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@randalflagg i'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure i have challenged you to a game on chess.com
~fever
Old 03-01-2017, 03:47 AM   #11
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
@randalflagg i'm not 100% but i'm pretty sure i have challenged you to a game on chess.com
We out here
Old 03-01-2017, 01:12 PM   #12
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
We out here
your move, chief. it's goin down
~fever
Old 03-01-2017, 11:49 PM   #13
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
I've always wanted to be good at chess

seems like a boss attribute
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote