Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Salute @TheFakeDetour for finally getting a redname.

Old 04-24-2017, 09:56 PM   #1
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 365 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Salute @TheFakeDetour for finally getting a redname.

Old 04-24-2017, 10:00 PM   #2
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
it's about goddamn time jabronis
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:02 PM   #3
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:04 PM   #4
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
red names = an extension of faggotry
who's pedophile dick do we have to suck?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:07 PM   #5
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Wonder how the less popular Detour is gonna feel about this?
Old 04-24-2017, 10:54 PM   #6
TheFakeDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
TheFakeDetour is not the worst person
Fuck off megadef you think im stupid just what are you trying to #pull fatso wait till i find the mama that supported your snakish tendencies remove megadefs red name those are for real rappers that spit hot shit not loud mouth g*ddamn hillbillies that run their racker and cause the crowd #discomfort #NotDetour i wouldnt be caught dead chocking in front of screaming Colorodians when i bodied everyone i put in front of me can megadef say the same when he was lookin foolish in tinychat megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness and grotesque hygenie the homeless kid was doin backflips then landed on his #head thanks to ur discrepancies and disregard of safety hazards fuck off megadef the next time u try and sneak into The Kushinging lose some fuckin #pounds you got spotted before u even spat some nonsensical honkey bullshit that woulda killed the crowd and sent the good money payin fans into a rage screamin for refunds nice try megadef u tried to #crash my event but the only thing u ever crashed was ur pickup truck into some poor deer that u couldnt #shoot thanks to ur fatness and lazy #eyes yeah real sportsmanlike megadef u battle snake stay the fuck outta my way or there will be fuckin #consequence and i brutally #fuckin mean it
TheFakeDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 10:58 PM   #7
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeDetour View Post
Fuck off megadef you think im stupid just what are you trying to #pull fatso wait till i find the mama that supported your snakish tendencies remove megadefs red name those are for real rappers that spit hot shit not loud mouth g*ddamn hillbillies that run their racker and cause the crowd #discomfort #NotDetour i wouldnt be caught dead chocking in front of screaming Colorodians when i bodied everyone i put in front of me can megadef say the same when he was lookin foolish in tinychat megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness and grotesque hygenie the homeless kid was doin backflips then landed on his #head thanks to ur discrepancies and disregard of safety hazards fuck off megadef the next time u try and sneak into The Kushinging lose some fuckin #pounds you got spotted before u even spat some nonsensical honkey bullshit that woulda killed the crowd and sent the good money payin fans into a rage screamin for refunds nice try megadef u tried to #crash my event but the only thing u ever crashed was ur pickup truck into some poor deer that u couldnt #shoot thanks to ur fatness and lazy #eyes yeah real sportsmanlike megadef u battle snake stay the fuck outta my way or there will be fuckin #consequence and i brutally #fuckin mean it
You finally arrived tho.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:02 PM   #8
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
So you're not a fan of Megadef? he is one of the best out here fool

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-24-2017, 11:04 PM   #9
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Thefakedetour >>>>>

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:06 PM   #10
TheFakeDetour
Battle Rapper

Fuck off mamas i got bars to spit
Old 04-24-2017, 11:23 PM   #11
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
give him room he's about to spaz
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:26 PM   #12
TheFakeDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
So you're not a fan of Megadef? he is one of the best out here fool
one of the best at what look like a mama lmfao fuck off ass napkin ed i got no time for #dorks like u baby i run kush and koffins and dubtreys not to mention colorado rap and whatever fuckin league mr xtra thinks he started so listen up baby if i find out ur one of that deer fucker megadef's #bought #followers then im gonna hire a witch from the deep web to banish u to the bone realm lmao same shit i did to organ nick and nobody has heard from that bitch in like 4 years mama mia detour's on a roll these bars are almost ready get the fuck outta the way
Old 04-24-2017, 11:28 PM   #13
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:38 PM   #14
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I'm just curious... what did detour do to u guys that makes u hate him/ troll him like this? Especially considering he doesn't even post here anymore, and when he does, he doesn't even acknowledge any of you. I'm jw...
6000GP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:49 PM   #15
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Legit question who is this guy give a link
Nvm
Decided not to give a fuck

Last edited by Smokey-Clovn; 04-24-2017 at 11:53 PM.
Smokey-Clovn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 11:57 PM   #16
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I thougjt he was actually detour until last week

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 12:53 AM   #17
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
one of the best at what look like a mama lmfao fuck off ass napkin ed i got no time for #dorks like u baby i run kush and koffins and dubtreys not to mention colorado rap and whatever fuckin league mr xtra thinks he started so listen up baby if i find out ur one of that deer fucker megadef's #bought #followers then im gonna hire a witch from the deep web to banish u to the bone realm lmao same shit i did to organ nick and nobody has heard from that bitch in like 4 years mama mia detour's on a roll these bars are almost ready get the fuck outta the way
Megadef is good though. Yeah he is a drugged out queer that joined the military and has post traumatic slave disorder, but you can't deny the saltine's skills

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-25-2017, 01:55 AM   #18
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

"it's red panty night" - McGregor voice.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:57 AM   #19
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Megadef is good though. Yeah he is a drugged out queer that joined the military and has post traumatic slave disorder, but you can't deny the saltine's skills
You only talk that gay shit cause you know I dumped inside your sister in Reno.

Tabitha's wedding.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:33 AM   #20
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
get this man a boiling pepsi

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 05:57 AM   #21
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
You only talk that gay shit cause you know I dumped inside your sister in Reno.
Tabitha's wedding.
Nah, no gay shit, you're one of the best white devils out there in battle rap
Gotta keep it 18 with you
#stormfront

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-25-2017, 02:15 PM   #22
TheFakeDetour
Battle Rapper

Woke up covered in chip crumbs n shit but no empty chip bag? Did that filthy snake mama megadef break in and eat all my snacks and not leave any for detour?
Old 04-25-2017, 08:01 PM   #23
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
megadef is one of the only ppl who probably has sweet dreams about his time in the military
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:29 AM   #24
Shameless

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Shameless is not the worst person
isnt this the guy who stole bars from vakil
Shameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:54 AM   #25
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Am I the only one who thinks this is corny as shit?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 04:09 AM   #26
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
Am I the only one who thinks this is corny as shit?
Megadef's white supremacy or the Ray Stizzy battle?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 04-26-2017, 06:55 AM   #27
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
And also salute to the gas stations that play the ring sound from sonic the hedgehog on the registers
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 06:58 AM   #28
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I've never actually read a detour post before I think I might have too much dignity tbh
Old 04-26-2017, 06:59 AM   #29
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

This song is like rly fcking good

https://soundcloud.com/templesoffici...ples-certainty
Old 04-26-2017, 10:24 PM   #30
Bubba Barz
Antonyms and Synonyms

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Bubba Barz User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
I responded to the JJDD holocaust denier thread an said that hitler was evil an did some terrible shit but he was right
Congrats. The other detour is a disgrace to the site and the planet

Last edited by Bubba Barz; 04-26-2017 at 10:39 PM. Reason: Oops
Bubba Barz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:25 AM   #31
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 285 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Barz View Post
Congrats. The other detour is a disgrace to the site and the planet
Read the rest of the post dip shit.. right ABOUT FAKE JEWS RUNNING BANKS... fuck off.

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 03:31 AM   #32
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
this thread gave me cancer
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bought, consequence, crash, discomfort, dorks, eyes, followers, fuckin, head, notdetour, popped, pounds, pull, shoot, stormfront, wishes