Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Whatever happened to A-Class?

Old 08-03-2017, 09:49 PM   #1
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Whatever happened to A-Class?

Nothing happened, hes out here, so why isnt anyone putting him on some top cards?

erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 10:27 PM   #2
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i know he had a pg that didn't drop i think he adapted his style too much to keep up with the times tbh
Old 08-03-2017, 11:35 PM   #3
erfworm

erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
I only watched one battle of this before posting but after watching all 3, he reuses bars in two of them and chokes and calls time in a one rounder lmao thats probably why no bigger leagues have booked him

erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:39 PM   #4
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
he sucked and no one cared about him so he rightfully went away idk?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 11:58 PM   #5
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
He's batting on ibattle this month ironically haha
Old 08-04-2017, 12:07 AM   #6
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
Also, what happened to 100 Bullets?
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:16 AM   #7
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird View Post
Also, what happened to 100 Bullets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
he sucked and no one cared about him so he rightfully went away idk?

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:58 AM   #8
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
A Class was fire. Idk why he really put a lot of the new type of gun bar set ups really get to his writing.
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:16 AM   #9
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Both Bulletz and A-class have the problem that, until someone mentions them, you kinda forget they exist.

A-class just kept changing his style to try to second-guess the next big trend and taking any money he could get on any league that would pay him, but he always got it wrong: his current style isn't really all that relevant and all the leagues he was on remain irrelevant.

Ironically his original style is the kind of style that is popular on KOTD at the moment, so he probably would've got further sticking to one style and one platform
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 06:18 AM   #10
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
What was the A Class battle where they are introducing themselves and his opponent is like aye yo free (insert homies name here) and A class is like aye yo fuck dat keep (insert homies name here) in jail y'all!!!

That was some funny shit to me. I also liked when he told Diz to shut da fuck up haha.
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:12 AM   #11
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
What was the A Class battle where they are introducing themselves and his opponent is like aye yo free (insert homies name here) and A class is like aye yo fuck dat keep (insert homies name here) in jail y'all!!!

That was some funny shit to me. I also liked when he told Diz to shut da fuck up haha.
lefty 2 gunz
Old 08-04-2017, 03:23 PM   #12
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I think he's battling Red Flag on the same iBattle card that Pat Stay's battling Bangz on.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:17 PM   #13
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I think he's battling Red Flag on the same iBattle card that Pat Stay's battling Bangz on.
Gonna be won sigh did.
Old 08-04-2017, 10:32 PM   #14
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Diz said "A-Class rhymes with train tracks how fucking great is that"
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 03:56 AM   #15
Jbruck420

Jbruck420 is not the worst person
A-Class needs to come back. He's awesome.
Jbruck420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 04:19 AM   #16
PurelyDef
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
PurelyDef is not the worst person
I feel like class isn't really invested in battling, he's more of a music dude. If battle opportunities come his way with a price tag, he'll take them, but he's not overly concerned about it
PurelyDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 07:28 AM   #17
THINKaboutIT
Norman Smiley

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
THINKaboutIT is not the worst person
Alladin from Jasmine is probably the hottest line ever spat to Diz. They should do a RYD with that battle if they havent already
THINKaboutIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:23 PM   #18
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
A Class out here maine, he's still nice. Put him on

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 05:07 PM   #19
eapoe

eapoe is a PY Poster
A-class was dope and innovative. Cant really say Ive checked the latest battles but I've been wondering the same as op.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:30 AM   #20
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
a-class was absolutely terrible and is the most consistently-somehow-rated-relatively-highly dude who was 100% trash ever since y'all turned on eleagle after realizing he was gay

a-class = terrible writer, boring delivery, shitty rapping while using pre-buttal asian jokes that didn't apply to anything the opponent said

underdog effect vs diz doesn't erase the fact he's terrible in every aspect of this shit and runs around saying shit like "i'll stab you with a gun-sized knife"

he's asian dna
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 05:35 AM   #21
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Only because this was a pretty Asian battle.

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 07:09 AM   #22
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbruck420 View Post
He's battling Red Flag on iBattle in a couple weeks
Old 08-07-2017, 09:05 AM   #23
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbruck420 View Post
This says everything about A Class right here. He never went away. He still battles frequently, people just forgot about him and stopped caring.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 09:01 PM   #24
eapoe

eapoe is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
This says everything about A Class right here. He never went away. He still battles frequently, people just forgot about him and stopped caring.
His battles on big leagues always gained popularity and buzz. Might be one or two exceptions.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 03:20 AM   #25
D Tibbs
Master

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
D Tibbs is not the worst person
A-Class is one of the many casualties in the death of Grind Time. His refugee status was denied by KOTD, and he has been battling in migrant camps ever since.

Best scenario I could see for him is battling someone from fliptop at world domination, if they even still do that sort of thing. I can't see him getting a "big name" on KOTD, but fliptop seems to get views regardless. I'd watch for the Filipino jokes
D Tibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 03:33 AM   #26
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
a-class was absolutely terrible and is the most consistently-somehow-rated-relatively-highly dude who was 100% trash ever since y'all turned on eleagle after realizing he was gay

a-class = terrible writer, boring delivery, shitty rapping while using pre-buttal asian jokes that didn't apply to anything the opponent said

underdog effect vs diz doesn't erase the fact he's terrible in every aspect of this shit and runs around saying shit like "i'll stab you with a gun-sized knife"

he's asian dna
A class is not THAT bad, I would LOOOOOOVE to see him v Eleagle tho, eleagle would fucking own him tbh

also don't compare him to DNA, DNA is better than A Class lol

Asian dna lol nah man that's insulting to DNA, dude is hella smart, hella quick thinker he battled suge on two weeks notice and fucking killed it. 3-0 ask around (not that u care)
Old 08-08-2017, 03:53 PM   #27
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
Asian dna lol nah man that's insulting to DNA, dude is hella smart, hella quick thinker he battled suge on two weeks notice and fucking killed it. 3-0 ask around (not that u care)
Someone should link DNA to this thread, this is probably the first time anyone has ever called him smart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 03:33 AM   #28
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhotazice View Post
A class is not THAT bad, I would LOOOOOOVE to see him v Eleagle tho, eleagle would fucking own him tbh

also don't compare him to DNA, DNA is better than A Class lol

lmao you think dna is hella smart

you're a crumbum
Old 08-09-2017, 03:36 AM   #29
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Quote:
lmao you think dna is hella smart

you're a crumbum
there are different types of smart, when it comes to quick rebuttals he's sharp.

cmon emcee goddess channel your feminine side and have a heart
Old 08-09-2017, 03:46 AM   #30
irvsykeg

there are 2 different types of smart, things smart people consider smart and things dumb people consider smart

his rebuttals are mad basic and very, very rarely have a coherent setup, making them even easier to do. color me not impressed by his garbage half rebuttals that merely mention something someone said without an actual rebuttal in a non-clever way

dog you aint nice/ yeah you called me a pizza, but u the one gonna get sliced!

somethin somethin you actin cool? its funny, you said my dad's a teacher but im the one takin u to school!

he's basically charron except they come off better cuz they're less forced as he's not struggling and rackin his brain to come up with some 4-bar setup

if that shit impresses u, ur a dummy

his writtens are absolute trash, his rebuttals are worse. im better at both of those things than him

he's a great performer and like most idiots who lack self-awareness, his confidence his high so he crushes it on the performance level
Old 08-09-2017, 04:10 AM   #31
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

I'm here to let you know that he's a hard worker, he's got millions of views, sharp with the frees, he puts on great performances for the crowd with very little prep time and he's just good at what he does, none of this really matters, I just felt the need to back him up when you A Class was the Asian DNA, A-Class is about half the man DNA is battle rap wise.
Old 08-09-2017, 04:11 AM   #32
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

I'll take DNA over Charron any fucking day, that should pretty much settle this argument.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:09 PM   #33
Assassin Ben

Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

he's a great performer and like most idiots who lack self-awareness, his confidence his high so he crushes it on the performance level
WOW!

This is how to raise someone's self-esteem while simultaneously destroying their soul.

What's your beef with A-Class? He's not that bad

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 08:17 PM   #34
D Tibbs
Master

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
D Tibbs is not the worst person
MC Goddess you need to battle A-Class. Your hatred for him has been boiling up for almost a decade now. Every time he has gotten mentioned ever, you pop in just to remind us all exactly why he sucks. You need a better platform to get that hate out to the world
D Tibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 08:03 AM   #35
irvsykeg

i don't have beef with him, i just 100% think he's "that bad" and like with dna, its the people who can't write on a basic level or aren't actually witty themselves who think they're good

tibbs,

i don't hate the guy. i had one interaction with him on myspce days and he was pleasant. when people mention hella wack people as being good, i'll comment that they suck

a class is on another level with how much he sucks and how much praise he gets. again, at one point in time ppl were saying "this kid eleagle RIPPPED IT!!" and i watched what i consider one of the worst performances of the era

ppl are dumb

also i am not a battler and will almost certainly never battle again i dont even watch em anymore
Old 08-10-2017, 08:21 AM   #36
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

also i am not a battler and will almost certainly never battle again i dont even watch em anymore
i can only get through like....one out of every 15 that come out...its brutal

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:03 AM   #37
irvsykeg

im less than that. even with people i like or have liked, i just can't do it. shit is absolutely terrible
Old 08-11-2017, 01:16 AM   #38
Topgunz

Topgunz is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by eapoe View Post
A-class was dope and innovative.
Define "innovative" and apply it to A-Class because I don't think you understand how words work.
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:18 AM   #39
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
I'd like to see him battle one of the new up and comers in KOTD, whoever they are.

I think what really happened to A Class is Poison Pen stopped putting on battles and GT East doesn't exist anymore

Last edited by Emseed; 08-11-2017 at 08:20 AM.
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 09:10 AM   #40
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote