Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dumbest shit you've read on KOTD's "talk back" FB group???

Old 03-12-2017, 01:34 AM   #521
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Oh yeah i dont know if the post is up but this john welsh guy got his arse fucking cooked on unbias the other day to the point he had to remove himself from the group loool shoulda seen it im worried at how much pleasure i took from it
Old 03-12-2017, 02:07 AM   #522
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Why did he photoshop a hat onto Charron
CLEAR & DECISIVE photoshop job. The hat is a NO BRAINER!!!!
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 02:34 AM   #523
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Oh yeah i dont know if the post is up but this john welsh guy got his arse fucking cooked on unbias the other day to the point he had to remove himself from the group loool shoulda seen it im worried at how much pleasure i took from it
please deliver
~fever
Old 03-12-2017, 02:39 AM   #524
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i used to think that me being consistently rejected from unbias might have been because i'm white af, but if that welsh guy was able to join, i'm thinking that it might be because i'm italian.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 05:19 AM   #525
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
please deliver
looks like it got deleted smh it was a fucking classic too and yeah they let anybody unto unbias now tbh
Old 03-12-2017, 07:05 PM   #526
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
looks like it got deleted smh it was a fucking classic too and yeah they let anybody unto unbias now tbh
damn lol can you remember any details? what was he gettin roasted for? i'm guessing it had something to do with Charron vs Roc
~fever
Old 03-12-2017, 08:12 PM   #527
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
His willingness to spend all day posting about battle rap while getting 0 dollars is very intriguing
I keep coming back to this post.... didn't you just describe 90% of the users on here ?
I mean don't get me wrong, dude is cringe, but if you like something and you're passionate about it you're not allowed to actively discuss it unless you're making some sort of income off it ? So do we have to be Stephen a smith now to talk about basketball ??

Edit: I'm gonna hold this L... the way this guy talks, I understand exactly what you mean. He's going for this journalistic route about a culture whose content consist of men yelling at one another and threatening to rape each other's family members. My bad B

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 03-12-2017 at 08:14 PM.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:34 PM   #528
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
I keep coming back to this post.... didn't you just describe 90% of the users on here ?
I mean don't get me wrong, dude is cringe, but if you like something and you're passionate about it you're not allowed to actively discuss it unless you're making some sort of income off it ? So do we have to be Stephen a smith now to talk about basketball ??

Edit: I'm gonna hold this L... the way this guy talks, I understand exactly what you mean. He's going for this journalistic route about a culture whose content consist of men yelling at one another and threatening to rape each other's family members. My bad B
Lol, I was just trying to make a joke that since the guy is so passionate I want to give him a job at battlerap.com to just do all the shit I don't feel like doing. (admittedly that probably wasn't super clear)

ps. I have no idea if I have the authority to hire (lol) people
Old 03-12-2017, 10:01 PM   #529
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Why did he photoshop a hat onto Charron
To increase his street cred.

And that isn't photoshop job that shit is straight MS paint.
Old 03-13-2017, 12:36 AM   #530
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Quote:
damn lol can you remember any details? what was he gettin roasted for? i'm guessing it had something to do with Charron vs Roc
nah he was basically trying to impose himself in the group and sucking up to more known people he got called out for it then basically did a background check on some guy and was trying to post his life story calling him a bum and from that point on he was getting roasted for 6 hours straight looool he left saying everyone in unbias was racist im telling you dude was having a breakdown i wish i screenshotted it
Old 03-13-2017, 01:55 AM   #531
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
nah he was basically trying to impose himself in the group and sucking up to more known people he got called out for it then basically did a background check on some guy and was trying to post his life story calling him a bum and from that point on he was getting roasted for 6 hours straight looool he left saying everyone in unbias was racist im telling you dude was having a breakdown i wish i screenshotted it
this sounds like real life magic. i really wish we had documentation of this but your breakdown is much appreciated. so welshimer tried to expose someone? and then he became a victim of racism???
~fever
Old 03-13-2017, 06:10 PM   #532
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@ the thread getting stickied.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 07:38 PM   #533
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Prison Mike is not the worst person
Quote:
this sounds like real life magic. i really wish we had documentation of this but your breakdown is much appreciated. so welshimer tried to expose someone? and then he became a victim of racism???
If there's an L to take, you can be sure he'll snatch it. I just wonder if he's public about his disturbing obsession with the culture or if he's leading some sort of double life, and his wife has no idea about the constant failures he brings upon himself in FB groups. I still have trouble believing he's married. He could've photoshopped himself into the picture w/ a random family & dogs, but obviously it's way beyond his skill level. Ways of authenticating a Welsh original: ridiculously horrid fonts, out of place stock images of random merchandise, and they're always paired with captions that make you face palm like it's fuckin' muscle memory.

I'm glad he blocked me because I don't have to see his posts, but I'll admit, I do miss ridiculing him for being such a biggity bitch all the time.
Old 03-13-2017, 09:18 PM   #534
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
If there's an L to take, you can be sure he'll snatch it. I just wonder if he's public about his disturbing obsession with the culture or if he's leading some sort of double life, and his wife has no idea about the constant failures he brings upon himself in FB groups. I still have trouble believing he's married. He could've photoshopped himself into the picture w/ a random family & dogs, but obviously it's way beyond his skill level. Ways of authenticating a Welsh original: ridiculously horrid fonts, out of place stock images of random merchandise, and they're always paired with captions that make you face palm like it's fuckin' muscle memory.

I'm glad he blocked me because I don't have to see his posts, but I'll admit, I do miss ridiculing him for being such a biggity bitch all the time.
I love him. I want to know more. How active is he? Is he def not trolling? What if he is the ultimate troll? That might actually be a little sad, depending on how active he is. I'd still have to respect his craft.
~fever
Old 03-13-2017, 10:13 PM   #535
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Prison Mike is not the worst person
Quote:
I love him. I want to know more. How active is he? Is he def not trolling? What if he is the ultimate troll? That might actually be a little sad, depending on how active he is. I'd still have to respect his craft.
He's too active almost. If he played the "fly on the wall" role, he'd be better off, but like everyone says, it's his journalistic approach combined with photo shopped tributes and cringe worthy commentary that make him such a shit poster.

If he was a troll, I could see a Fight Club sort of scenario where the shit poster in him grows stronger while the "real" Welsh just gradually gives in, and loses control. He's definitely just a genuinely awkward faggot imo.
Old 03-13-2017, 11:11 PM   #536
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Can we get in contact with him for a q & a?
Old 03-15-2017, 08:03 PM   #537
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia

ITS THE MAIN EVENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. THE CULTURE NEEDS IT.
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:15 PM   #538
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post

smfh this guy is a cancer.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #539
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

this guy is so damn lame.

If I was a battler I would be embaraced if he mentioned me in a post.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:37 PM   #540
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
It'd be great to hear Caustic tear apart Bishop Brigante though..
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:45 PM   #541
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Someone needs to roast him out of talkback or something. I've never seen anyone so consistent with shitty opinions and cringey posts.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:52 PM   #542
acidzero

acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Someone needs to roast him out of talkback or something. I've never seen anyone so consistent with shitty opinions and cringey posts.
its at least three times a day he's photoshopping some promo and tagging the battlers in it. he's delusional.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:56 PM   #543
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
its at least three times a day he's photoshopping some promo and tagging the battlers in it. he's delusional.
Exactly, didn't I post him suggesting the same battle with that super cringe Bishop line on here? He definitely batshit crazy, no doubt about it. He's one of of the reason I've stayed away from tb, it can make you give up all hope in society tbh. You can write a book on the weirdos on tb and their psyche.
Old 03-15-2017, 10:36 PM   #544
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
If he was a troll, I could see a Fight Club sort of scenario where the shit poster in him grows stronger while the "real" Welsh just gradually gives in, and loses control.
this is exactly what i was thinking! i hope he was so good at trolling that it just consumed him until he ultimately became the troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
Can we get in contact with him for a q & a?
@ledge please

Quote:

"i got that 4'o clock fix ya'll waitin on!!"
~fever
Old 03-16-2017, 01:06 AM   #545
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
swear he just ms paints for a living

can't q&a him he blocked me on social media and called me unseasoned for saying 'stop using the word plate'
Old 03-16-2017, 02:24 AM   #546
acidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
he blocked me on social media and called me unseasoned for saying 'stop using the word plate'
lmao goddamn
Old 03-16-2017, 07:42 PM   #547
Nikolas34520

This guys smoking the same crack 9dm's on
Old 03-16-2017, 08:38 PM   #548
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post

This guys smoking the same crack 9dm's on

even the eagle tat on hollohans back would say that's racist.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:52 PM   #549
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post

even the eagle tat on hollohans back would say that's racist.
I posted 'well at least this isn't racist, so that's good'

got multiple likes on it including sam miller not realizing it was satirical
Old 03-16-2017, 10:51 PM   #550
Solace254

Solace254 is not the worst person
"i got that 4'o clock fix ya'll waitin on!!"
[/QUOTE]

Yo that's the thing I immediately homed in on. Are people fueling this faggot and wait on his cornball posts? I'm not on FB anymore so I NEED TO KNOW. Why it keep telling me my message is too short?
Solace254 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 11:46 PM   #551
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace254 View Post
Yo that's the thing I immediately homed in on. Are people fueling this faggot and wait on his cornball posts? I'm not on FB anymore so I NEED TO KNOW. Why it keep telling me my message is too short?
thing is, if i were a member of talkback i'd look forward to this guy's posts. especially the photoshops lmao. still can't get over "that 4'o clock fix ya'll waitin on" who says stuff like that. this guy is too good
~fever
Old 03-17-2017, 02:53 AM   #552
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
thing is, if i were a member of talkback i'd look forward to this guy's posts. especially the photoshops lmao. still can't get over "that 4'o clock fix ya'll waitin on" who says stuff like that. this guy is too good
Right...sitting at home at 4 o'clock on a Thursday you best believe I'm getting some kind of fix and it's probably not something battle rap related that's gonna satiate me lol
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:01 AM   #553
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
I'm fiending for a picture of N Pose with boxing gloves badly photoshopped over his hands, a burger king crown tilted sideways on his head and maybe a stack of plates fading out over the top.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 12:16 PM   #554
Casual

I wonder if John reads this thread...
Old 03-17-2017, 02:11 PM   #555
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Packed with 🔥🔥 quotes and 😂😂😂 knee-slappers, this #Classic 💯 thread is a MUST for any true KOTD fanatic!!
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 02:13 PM   #556
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Packed with 🔥🔥 quotes and 😂😂😂 knee-slappers, this #Classic 💯 thread is a MUST for any true KOTD fanatic!!
shit.

i think i might do a contest for a free BO7 ppv. whoever can make the best John Welsh type post gets it.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:49 PM   #557
acidzero

#communityammo
Old 03-17-2017, 08:14 PM   #558
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:

#communityammo
i just audibly said "shut the fuck up" at my laptop
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 09:32 PM   #559
thatguy

Mentioned: 768 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
someone link him pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #560
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

#trusttheplug

Tags
128079, 128175, 128293, 128514, 129301, 55357, 56399, 56462, 56495, 56613, 56834, allyoucaneatbuffet, battlerapruinedmylife, classic, communityammo, gameover, nposeisshit, orderkylepizza, plateup, skwahd, stuntedonmewithvirginstrength, thejohnwelshthread, thirdtimesacharm, trusttheplug, yungrepublican