Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
ACID AND DMT with SKETCH MENACE

Old 02-11-2017, 04:26 PM   #1
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1182 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
ACID AND DMT with SKETCH MENACE

AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 05:25 PM   #2
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
@SketchMenace u say lots are similar so wuts up with so many people saying they speak to aliens??
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:23 PM   #3
SketchMenace
VIP

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
SketchMenace is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
@SketchMenace u say lots are similar so wuts up with so many people saying they speak to aliens??
It's not so much that people see aliens and more about communicating with a higher intelligence. That could mean a lot of things and I think the aliens thing comes from people's need to make sense of something they don't understand.

I don't even understand it but I know it's not a manifestation of the aliens from x files or some shit.
SketchMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:29 PM   #4
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
inter-dimensional tbf
Old 02-11-2017, 06:44 PM   #5
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
"Drugs are the only way for you to achieve a different perspective" - Sketch Menace

Well said Mahatma Gandhi...smh
Way to get the younger generation hooked on drugs...smh

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:46 PM   #6
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
So sketch. The part here that said drugs is the only way to change your perspective, you agree to that as for yourself or unilaterally for all people.

Also you spoke about the difference between doing them young and than older with more life experience. Could it be possible that your experience was different do to the fact that you had slowly changed perspectives as one normally does with age maturation but don't have the perspective to see that in the present moment because only time allows you to see your own change. Hope that made sense.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:00 PM   #7
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
"Drugs are the only way for you to achieve a different perspective" - Sketch Menace

I agree with you to a certain degree. You can get into different perspectives from things like meditation, pilgrimages or just being creative. I've had my fair share of experiences but to achieve a different perspective imo you have to be open to change, it's all perception at the end of the day. I've learnt this recently but I'm in no state to be teaching anyone, I still have a lot to learn and apply to my life.

Pretty cool video though.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 08:21 PM   #8
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

You're joking right?

Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:21 PM   #9
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
In a dmt and some lsd/mushroom trips you see such intense fractal geometric imagery at times the visuals are seemingly alive and concious as they seem to react to being observed. Since as humans were incapable of controlling complex geometric patterns we simply conclude it's a form of higher intelligence. A more religious minded person will rationalize that it is god and not aliens.

Because of this Dr Straussman who conducted the only Dmt clinical studies theorized that all alien abduction and near death experience stories are just unsolicited Dmt releases as it's naturally produced within the pineal gland.

Psychedelics are of course not the only way to change perspective but are the only way to have thousands of radical perspective changes within a short period of time and come back to your original state.

Youll notice the people who are inclined to say "oh you were just on drugs and that didn't mean anything" are talking shit and trying to bring others down while the other person is actually just excited to share their thoughts and are just happy to be alive. Some food for thought.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #10
cdizzle

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
cdizzle is not the worst person
Quote:

Oh yeah. DMT is running rampant in the streets, also what kids are looking up to Sketch on that level?

DMT and acid aren't even addictive you herb
cdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:49 PM   #11
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
In a dmt and some lsd/mushroom trips you see such intense fractal geometric imagery at times the visuals are seemingly alive and concious as they seem to react to being observed. Since as humans were incapable of controlling complex geometric patterns we simply conclude it's a form of higher intelligence. A more religious minded person will rationalize that it is god and not aliens.

Because of this Dr Straussman who conducted the only Dmt clinical studies theorized that all alien abduction and near death experience stories are just unsolicited Dmt releases as it's naturally produced within the pineal gland.

Psychedelics are of course not the only way to change perspective but are the only way to have thousands of radical perspective changes within a short period of time and come back to your original state.

Youll notice the people who are inclined to say "oh you were just on drugs and that didn't mean anything" are talking shit and trying to bring others down while the other person is actually just excited to share their thoughts and are just happy to be alive. Some food for thought.
thats so interesting man theres so many similar "abduction" stories never heard of it possibly being a release of dmt
Old 02-11-2017, 10:07 PM   #12
Scartown

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
"religion is the opiate of the masses" -marx
"Winners don't do drugs" -the FBI
Scartown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:14 PM   #13
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
thats so interesting man theres so many similar "abduction" stories never heard of it possibly being a release of dmt
DMT is released in massive quantity upon death (or close to death) which explains the near death experience phenomenon (seeing the bright light and talking to god etc) The reports of many NDE's and DMT trips are almost identical to many abduction stories.

Furthermore lots of abduction stories are folks alone in the woods and that kind of stress could very easily trigger the pineal gland to flood your brain with DMT.

It's really interesting and I like to think about people in history who hand no context for this experiences. Joan of Arc most likely never talked to god but most likely was just tripping her balls off. Also think about how many people have been wrongfully diagnosed with mental defects who were really just a victim of a one time random trip. Without the proper context a strong DMT trip would alter your whole belief system and shatter your construct of reality. That's why you can't tell the alien believers anything. They genuinely believe it.

Last edited by RandallFlagg; 02-11-2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:17 PM   #14
averagejoe

Quote:
Furthermore lots of abduction stories are folks alone in the woods and that kind of stress could very easily trigger the pineal gland to flood your brain with DMT.
most is people driving at night but its always at night which is when dmt is released right so definitely doesent knock that theory
Old 02-11-2017, 10:19 PM   #15
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SketchMenace View Post
It's not so much that people see aliens and more about communicating with a higher intelligence. That could mean a lot of things and I think the aliens thing comes from people's need to make sense of something they don't understand.

I don't even understand it but I know it's not a manifestation of the aliens from x files or some shit.
cool interview man thanks for doing it. do you have any experience with peyote or mescaline? if so would you mind sharing what you found unique about those substances in comparison those you discussed in this video?

Quote:

LOL!

Quote:

i don't have much to contribute to this just wanted to say thx for sharing this info. i can esp relate to that last bit although i've not used drugs in a long time. and i just really like your posts in general you're legit af
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:24 PM   #16
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
most is people driving at night but its always at night which is when dmt is released right so definitely doesent knock that theory
If you've ever been on a long road trip at night you can say there's almost a helpless feeling of loneliness and despair which could be compared to the same feeling you would have alone in the woods or almost dying. Whatever the cause for the dmt release the fact remains that a random chemical discharge is much more likely than beings from another galaxy beaming up a random jerk off to ask them questions.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:29 PM   #17
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
and i just really like your posts in general you're legit af
Appreciate it man and right back at you.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:39 PM   #18
averagejoe

i think it would be awsome to have sketch, dbd and like 3 other people take it separately and then each persons "reaction" or "explanation" is filmed before they talk or see the other 4 people O.o
Old 02-11-2017, 10:46 PM   #19
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
I agree with you to a certain degree. You can get into different perspectives from things like meditation, pilgrimages or just being creative. I've had my fair share of experiences but to achieve a different perspective imo you have to be open to change, it's all perception at the end of the day. I've learnt this recently but I'm in no state to be teaching anyone, I still have a lot to learn and apply to my life.
reading a book is by far the easiest immersive way to go inside a different perspective

meditation is dope too

but saying drugs are the only way to gain a different perspective is wildly wrong lol
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:50 PM   #20
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scartown View Post
"religion is the opiate of the masses" -marx
"Winners don't do drugs" -the FBI
"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Scott
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 02-11-2017, 11:22 PM   #21
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Michael Scott
"Write to Me, Stick Stickly P.O. box 963 New York City, New York state"
-Stick Stickly
Old 02-11-2017, 11:58 PM   #22
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
im so intimidated by psychedelics thinking i will have the classic "bad trip" even tho every experience I have had has been pretty positive / chill. but I know my brain, and if it went to a dark place where i couldn't control it i might start to freak the fuck out pretty badly. always remember to keep a handfull of xanax on you if ur on acid and its not going too well, you can take a nice amount of benzos and it helps to reverse it or at least knock you out, or you could even take seroquel because its a dopamine antagonist and psychs like acid flood your brain with dopamine but i probably wouldn't go that route just because ive never taken seroquel before and i know that it sucks
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:58 PM   #23
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
"Write to Me, Stick Stickly P.O. box 963 New York City, New York state"
-Stick Stickly
10108 cuz
Old 02-12-2017, 12:37 AM   #24
StankDaddy

StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:

*Strassman. He's a friend of mine.

Psychedelics are probably hte most promising avenue of study at the moment. They stand to replace almost all SSRI's and in totally healthy human beings they've been clinically shown to induce both Mystical/Religious experiences AND to 'improve personality'.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:38 AM   #25
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
im so intimidated by psychedelics thinking i will have the classic "bad trip" even tho every experience I have had has been pretty positive / chill. but I know my brain, and if it went to a dark place where i couldn't control it i might start to freak the fuck out pretty badly. always remember to keep a handfull of xanax on you if ur on acid and its not going too well, you can take a nice amount of benzos and it helps to reverse it or at least knock you out, or you could even take seroquel because its a dopamine antagonist and psychs like acid flood your brain with dopamine but i probably wouldn't go that route just because ive never taken seroquel before and i know that it sucks
the best advice i can give someone in regards to psychedelics: Take your dose and wait 10-12 mintues. If you don't feel anything yet it take more and wait 15 minutes. if you still don't feel anything take like a triple dose + one viagra and take off all of your clothes. this helps your brain perfectly singulate the chemicals and you'll have a super chill experience with all of your nutdogs

same advise applies to weed brownies
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 12:39 AM   #26
StankDaddy

Quote:
Absolutely not. Benzo's act as MAOI's which are pretty dangerous if you're using tryptamines.
LSD floods your brain with Serotonin. Cocaine floods your brain with Dopamine (though LSD has SOME effect on the Dopamine system, its primarily NOT effecting it). Most psychedelics don't really touch the Dopamine system.

Best thing to do with a 'bad trip' is to either wait it out. Terror never lasts more than a few minutes - or sing/hum. It completely and utter changes teh dimensionality of the experience.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:40 AM   #27
StankDaddy

Quote:
reading a book is by far the easiest immersive way to go inside a different perspective

meditation is dope too

but saying drugs are the only way to gain a different perspective is wildly wrong lol
It depends. If you buy into the idea that psychedelics literally re-tune your brain to percieve ACTUAL things that you couldn't perceive before then a psychedelic experience (not necessarily drugs. Good you mention Meditation) is the only way.

If you just think its a bit of fun to open your mind, then you're right. Well no. A book will never, by any stretch of the imagination but as confronting and immersive a psychedelic experience. You're chemically having your reality replaced (whether that's legit or not is irrelevant)
Old 02-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #28
StankDaddy

P.S

Loe Pesci vs Soul: "Jed, i heard you been putting that brown stuff inside your veins. That's a mighty shame. But one dose of Ibogaine your life would change"

Ibogaine is the most effect anti-opioid treatment in the world. And its a schedule one hallucinogen in the USA. Legal in many places, though. Very little known but probably the most important psychedelic currently.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:48 AM   #29
StankDaddy

Quote:
cool interview man thanks for doing it. do you have any experience with peyote or mescaline? if so would you mind sharing what you found unique about those substances in comparison those you discussed in this video?

LOL!

i don't have much to contribute to this just wanted to say thx for sharing this info. i can esp relate to that last bit although i've not used drugs in a long time. and i just really like your posts in general you're legit af
I grow/brew/use Mescaline semi-regularly. The biggest difference is that its not a tryptamine. Its in a completely different class of drugs. Its an amphetamine of some sort. (3,4,5 Trimethoxymethamphetamine to be precise). Its a bit speedier and lasts a LOT longer. A decent trip can be 10-15 hours. It also doesn't come up in waves. Its sort of peaks around 3 hours and just slowly trucks along until you start coming down.
It also has a much worse chemical profile. DMT and Psilocybin essentially CANNOT kill you. Mescaline absolutely can.
Old 02-12-2017, 12:49 AM   #30
StankDaddy

Also, if i were anyone in here at all - Look up Terence McKenna. He is the godfather of Psychedelic culture and is easily hte most intelligent, well read and well-presented of anyone who speaks on them. Unfortunately he's also dead but hundreds of hours of his talks are available and seven or eight books.
His brother Dennis who is alive is also a wonderfully important guy. A friend of mine too!
Old 02-12-2017, 12:52 AM   #31
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

benzos do not act as MAOI's, they give ppl who go to the hospital with bad trips IV diazepam

also i didnt claim it to be a magic bullet or anything, but i have heard of it almost saving peoples lives who have misdosed with lsd taking huge amounts by accident
Old 02-12-2017, 12:57 AM   #32
StankDaddy

Quote:
benzos do not act as MAOI's, they give ppl who go to the hospital with bad trips IV diazepam

also i didnt claim it to be a magic bullet or anything, but i have heard of it almost saving peoples lives who have misdosed with lsd taking huge amounts by accident
http://www.holisticonline.com/Remedi...tions_MAOI.htm feel free to do your homework.

LSD doesn't have a calculable LD50 so there's no way anything has 'saved' someone from LSD. However, a huge amount of what's sold as LSD these days is not LSD.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:08 AM   #33
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
It depends. If you buy into the idea that psychedelics literally re-tune your brain to percieve ACTUAL things that you couldn't perceive before then a psychedelic experience (not necessarily drugs. Good you mention Meditation) is the only way.

If you just think its a bit of fun to open your mind, then you're right. Well no. A book will never, by any stretch of the imagination but as confronting and immersive a psychedelic experience. You're chemically having your reality replaced (whether that's legit or not is irrelevant)
I disagree, books can completely shift the way you see the world and I don't think the threshold for changing your perspective should be literally re-wiring your brain. If the ceiling of books in this context was just a fun lil way to open your mind a bit there'd be quite a few wars that would be tough to explain. I understand that drugs literally change the chemicals in the head but saying it's the only way to drastically shift your perspective is a little too "whoa bruhhhh" for me.

Remember that the original quote is "Drugs are the only way for you to achieve a different perspective" haha
Quote:
Old 02-12-2017, 01:10 AM   #34
StankDaddy

Quote:
I disagree, books can completely shift the way you see the world and I don't think the threshold for changing your perspective should be literally re-wiring your brain. If the ceiling of books in this context was just a fun lil way to open your mind a bit there'd be quite a few wars that would be tough to explain. I understand that drugs literally change the chemicals in the head but saying it's the only way to drastically shift your perspective is a little too "whoa bruhhhh" for me.
Try a heavy psychedelic and get back to me. No one who has had a fully immersive psychedelic experience would agree with you.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:10 AM   #35
averagejoe

lol does riffic ever like books

ya learn somethin new every day
also yoga > books
@riffic u done any of em b4?

Last edited by averagejoe; 02-12-2017 at 01:12 AM.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:13 AM   #36
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Try a heavy psychedelic and get back to me. No one who has had a fully immersive psychedelic experience would agree with you.
It'd be odd if I didn't agree with myself...

The phrase "psychedelics are the only way to achieve a different perspective" is absurd. I'm aware what they do.
Quote:
Old 02-12-2017, 01:14 AM   #37
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
lol does riffic ever like books

ya learn somethin new every day
also yoga > books
@riffic u done any of em b4?
several times
Quote:
Old 02-12-2017, 01:16 AM   #38
StankDaddy

Quote:
It'd be odd if I didn't agree with myself...

The phrase "psychedelics are the only way to achieve a different perspective" is absurd. I'm aware what they do.
I quite literally didn't say that. I proposed a context for that statement which completely legitimizes it.

Currently, what's being considered scientifically is that DMT acts as a "reality thermostat". If that's the case, altering your DMT levels is literally the only way to do what it does. Reading a book is not going to re-tune your brain to other frequencies of reality.
It seems obvious you don't buy into that, and that's cool. I presented that as an option.
They are the only way to acheive an ACTUAL change in your objective perspective, not subjective perspective. That's a fact (if you buy the premise).
Old 02-12-2017, 01:17 AM   #39
riffic
RYD ;

books are just the first example I went to because they're super commonplace. there are loads of immersive experiences that will change your perspective & saying that shifting your worldview is relegated to drugs is kind of hilarious
Quote:
Old 02-12-2017, 01:17 AM   #40
averagejoe

@riffic deprivation chambers is a even better example. if yall never had all ur senses shut u missing out

only drug i put in my body is vitamin D3 but i can lucid dream with the right conditions and thats apparently just a more natural trip these guys are doing cuz its ur personal body that made it

Tags
adaronefailsagain, happy bisco, stankdaddy can finally see his dick, stankdaddy takes acid. alerts press.